[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to make some business cards what site is the most cash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (613KB, 792x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
613KB, 792x600px
Need to make some business cards what site is the most cash
>>
>>1285685
spoderman nooooo
>>
>>1285691
fucking tip top kek
>>
>>1285685
Look up CNC milling. Get laser engraved anodized aluminum
>>
>>1285708
No.
>>1285685
Just get 500 very basic Vistaprint cards. It'll cost under $10. Never waste money on stupid shit.
>>
>>1285685

Check your local print shop for the best deal.

you want to invest a little but nothing crazy. Dont have your cards look like something you printed at home.

The issue with Vistaprint is the shipping cost, that is where they gouge you, plus you dont want the lowest end (crap tier) and they know it....almost a scam.
>>
>>1285708
Look dank af will cop
>>
Vistaprint. Make them memorable and buy the thickest cards available
>>
>>1285685
Ask this on >>>/gd/ and tell them you're willing to pay someone to design it for you if you want a good looking design.
>>
>>1285685
Use openoffice, find somewhere to print them.
>>
File: american-psycho-hero[1].jpg (24KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-hero[1].jpg
24KB, 586x330px
>Vistaprint
kek
>>
Please I hope the trolls saying vista print and joking.

Anyone who goes with vista print is a fucking faggot of immeasurable proportions.
>>
>>1286853
Why
>>
>>1286853
Curious, why?
>>
>>1285685
I've been looking into metal ones.
>>
>>1285685
Find a local printer. Generally cheaper and faster.
>>
>>1287033
>>1287051
Vistaprint's high end stuff looks intolerably weak for the price you're paying, and their shipping cost and times are crap. The "economy" shipping is DHL drop ship usually, and you're paying $5 for the privilege of waiting 10-14 days after the print job is done. Their "express" is $20 and it's just USPS flat rate, so 3-5 business days.

Hell, even FedEx-Kinkos is better, quality and price wise.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.