[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Galaxy Resources Ltd./

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 28

File: Galaxy-resources.png (894KB, 977x733px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy-resources.png
894KB, 977x733px
Release Date: 11/04/16 08:26
Summary: Investor Presentation-GXY.AX

Download Document:
> http://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvFDZpiw3er0aUg%2Bh%2B58ZNT7rJGIoXWBZvOVHhlFA%3D

Release Date: 11/04/16 08:28
Summary: Mt Cattlin-more repetitions encountered under main pegmatite,GXY-GMM.AX
Price Sensitive: Yes

Download Document
> http://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvFDZpiw3Cr3mejuh%2B58ZNT7rJGIoXWBRnNVHhlFA%3D

- ASX opens in one hour, the Mt. Cattlin mine has more spodumene than initially thought
>>
Can't wait for you to be banned
>>
this man is onto something big
>>
IS THIS THE TRUMPTRAIN 'CAUSE IT'S UNSTOPPABLE
>>
>>1185827
>implying anyone ever gets banned on /biz/
>implying this is even shilling and not some anon coming across an under the radar company and backing up his position with hard evidence
>implying an anon didn't discover this back in December when it was trading for a penny and nobody listened
>implying I didn't buy in a couple days ago and am already up 30%

Don't you have a cryptoshill thread to be in, you dumb ethcuck?

45 MINUTES BOYS GET YOUR MOON MISSLE READY
>>
>>1185838
Its a worthless piece of shit. You'd be an idiot to waste more than 100 dollars on this crap. It will crash tomorrow.
>>
>>1185841
I CAN'T HEAR YOU FROM UP HERE
>>
>>1185841
first itll hit 1 dollar then 5 then 50 then 200
>>
>>1185841
Explain pls, the mine is real (I found it on google maps)
>>
>>1185845
Give reasons why you actually think its worth anything then? How high does your autistic mind believe it will go?
>>
>>1185852

Lithium is the future

they mine Lithium, how dense can you be
>>
>tfw you took the money out of your wife's son's college accounts and put it all in Trump and GALXF

Who needs college when you have memes?
>>
>>1185852
It's already worth 30% more than when I purchased it.

>It's worth 130% to me.
>>
File: super_retard.jpg (28KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
super_retard.jpg
28KB, 499x376px
>>1185855
>lithium is the future
>>
>>1185855
Its being pumped hard right now, the only time I would be able to invest is in a week. Am I going to miss the GALXF moon ride?
>>
File: 5999.jpg (56KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
5999.jpg
56KB, 630x630px
>>1185858

i still dont see any rebuttal on your part besides your dank memez
>>
>>1185852
>>1185841
>>1185827
Please. I stood by and called my friend an idiot when he was buying Bitcoin sub 1$. We've all been given a second chance and forgiveness. Don't let this one pass you by. Join us.
>>
>>1185861
The company is going to go bankrupt. I am warning you. Sell everything you have before its too late. Just trust me.

Screenshot this.
>>
>>1185858
>>lithium is the future
not really, it is the present. if you have a smartphone or an iPad, all of this wouldn't be possible without lithium.

also if you have nothing to contribute to this thread, why do you spend time here.
>>
>>1185866
Stop feeding the troll anon.
>>
>>1185859

Is it getting pumped or has biz found a gem? I feel the evidence they are giving is true.

what is a few cent difference, when big money finds out about this firm

As always though, do your own DD
>>
>>1185873
This type of stuff is so tough because it appears to be so solid right now but you never know with these companies and it could all fall down just like that. OTC has not been that fair to me in the past!
>>
>>1185873
>Is it getting pumped or has biz found a gem? I feel the evidence they are giving is true.

someone posted a lithium thread asking where to invest and a wise anon posted an analysis of lithium companies, this one he said is the most profitable near term by giving his analysis. by checking the facts, it turned out they were valid. >>1174038

/biz/ cannot pump this company, it is already on a rise since last year. the only way one can pump this company to rise the share price is if you are a multi-milionaire with a couple of milions to spend.
>>
>>1185886

In the event that it is a pump n dump. I usually set a strict limit where I will sell.

I.E 15% gain
>>
>>1185896
It already gained 30% in 2 days.
>>
>>1185900
>penny stocks
>>
>>1185896
Well, I've put 1.5k in. It's enough where I won't be completely disgusted if it raises 1000%, but I also won't be too pissed if I wake up tomorrow and it's bankrupt.

Though I'm kind of pissed since I'm up so much from last week, I just have to keep perspective that it could have easily went the other way.

I'll just let it set there. Probably won't consider selling until it hits 0 or 2$.
>>
Very excited for the future of Lithium in general, not just this company.

If you have enough funds to the point of where you won't lose too much on brokerage I'd recommend splitting your investment 50/50 between GXY and some other Lithium company just to reduce risk - these are junior miners we're dealing with here.

To everyone saying this is a pump and dump, a board full of NEETs and losers aren't going to pump a stock up a cent, not even millionaires would.
>>
16 min until delayed data shows up and we see where it opens.
>>
>Tfw im holding GXY and GMM and i see this news

That moon money is mine!

Gonna buy the longshot that is MPJ. Sub 1cent atm. Sitting on a nice piece of land with high potential of lithium out the ass. Up 40% in a day last friday
>>
market open

we're goin to the moon boys
>>
>>1185919

based on the data that has been presented. They have started mining April 2nd and will continue drilling that hole until it is 600m deep, they also said that they are looking into other sites as well
>>
>>1185919
+7-10% at open
>>
>>1185920
Does MPJ have an operating mine?
Or just own land with lithium on it?
>>
>>1185920

I was at a business conference, not too long ago.

many brought up that emerging markets is where there is money to be made.

>India
>>
by the way why the fuck is australian realtime market data so expensive?
I was able to buy tokyo data for like 2$USD / month
aus costs me ~20$ /month

what gives
>>
>tfw got in to gxy before it became a meme and am sitting 90% up
>>
>>1185920
It's trading for .001 as MPJFF on the pink sheets. Maybe I'll throw a couple hundred at it, although I don't have any money available at the moment.
>>
>>1185929
They just own the land. But the land they own is in the middle of a mining hot zone with infrastructure in place and borders land owned by PLS which was confirmed for large amounts of lithium. PLS shot up 20% on friday as well.
>>
File: one way ticket.png (21KB, 396x257px) Image search: [Google]
one way ticket.png
21KB, 396x257px
thank you wise anon
>>
well dear anons, see ya there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rDqJv0XiDc
>>
Anyone got a clue at what it opened? Google Finance shows nothing
>>
>>1185951
0.345c
>>
>>1185951
>Anyone got a clue at what it opened? Google Finance shows nothing

25 minutes ago, it needs time when the data is processed, however we are up ~10%
>>
>>1185950
>>1185939
>>1185955
I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS

HOLD ME
>>
>>1185960
Although as a GALXF holder this may just be the stock catching up to the big price increase we had Friday.
>>
File: saucebottlemayyte.jpg (89KB, 463x366px) Image search: [Google]
saucebottlemayyte.jpg
89KB, 463x366px
Lets not get too carried away no doubt this will face retraces in the coming months and we will inevitably be faced with bad announcements eventually - but this stock looks stronger than almost anything I've ever seen before with everything aligning nicely, predictions for where this will end up by the end of 2016?

http://www.strawpoll.me/7340365

Maybe we can have a prize for whoever gets closest?
>>
>>1185966
I voted for too the moon but considering most of us bought in around .20 I would consider anything over 2$ by the end of the year a successful moon mission.
>>
>>1185975

I agree, anything around the 2 dollar mark is realistic.
>>
File: nMjZ0_zpsjjdunjx5.gif (3MB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
nMjZ0_zpsjjdunjx5.gif
3MB, 400x221px
>>1185966
to the mooon
>>
>>1185820
NEXT STOP: RACIST MOON MAN

NOTHING CAN STOP GXY
>>
>>1185987

Inb4 AUS government takes control of the mine
>>
>>1185966
>that cuck that voted for less than .50

Don't you have a crypto to be shilling?
>>
>>1185989
It's called galaxy because that's how big it's going to be, no puny ausfailian government can stop the mighty GXY
>>
>>1185989
Mining is the only thing keeping our country afloat senpai
>>
>>1185997

What is the best way for a total noob to buy this stock in the UK. I want to help pump up the stock.
>>
>>1186002
A single investor won't pump a stock, not even all of /biz/ - you'd need hundreds of thousands to even have much influence

if you want to join the GXY train though you should have to go through a broker, most major banks in the UK I'd imagine would have brokers for retail investors just google it
>>
>>1186002

GXY = galxf
>>
>>1186004
>>1186007

cheers lads
>>
File: 623047-9auGH7PJKKGi2yTD[1].png (105KB, 680x512px) Image search: [Google]
623047-9auGH7PJKKGi2yTD[1].png
105KB, 680x512px
0.370 +0.050 (15.63%)
>>
15% in one fucking day imagine where this will be in a few months let alone the end of a year, no doubt this level of growth can't keep up forever but as the year draws on demand should if anything increase

I wonder what the % of holders of this stock are retail investors vs institutions, could be interesting
>>
>>1186013

WERE GOING TO MAKE IT BOYS
>>
>>1186015

I have faith in the company, However we must stay strong if there is a major sell off, it will only be short term volatile.
>>
Now we all pray USD/AUD doesn't go over 1.33. It's already up (down) a cent.

For those of you who don't get FX, divide the GXY price by whatevernumber ya get when you type usd/aud into google. The result is what your GALXF should be priced at, might take time to update though.
>>
>>1186015

However, I dont see that happening until the next quarter results are reported
>>
I wonder how many newfags will sell it the first day it goes down.
>>
File: The-Goyim-Know.png (174KB, 450x290px) Image search: [Google]
The-Goyim-Know.png
174KB, 450x290px
>>1186035
>>
I loved these threads when there was actual dicussion based on merit but now you fucks just keep spamming with "to the moon" and other crap.

Fuck you for ruining it.
>>
>>1186051
>>1174038
>>
>>1186051
>discuss the stock for almost a week
>everyone agreed it's a great buy
>everyone already owns the stock
>it's been going up 20% for the past three days

Not much else to say outside of btfo retards like >>1185841 without our gains.
>>
>>1186015
With how many shares outstanding I will start getting nervous when we hit around .60 which at this rate will probably be next week. That will value us at close to a billion.
>>
What will you do with your money /biz/ when this reaches your goal?
>>
>>1186099
I'm quite confident this will hit at least $1 by the end of the year, at which time I will sell and use the money for a trip to japan
>>
>>1186099

fuk ur mom

-dad
>>
>>1186099
buy other penny stocks until I've got enough gainz to start trading options spreads with TOS.
>>
>>1185820
JUST BOUGHT 3K

my first foray into quantum mechanical memetics.
>>
>>1185920
so GMM dips after the fucking good news for some reason and i didn't catch the MPJ at .008 so i bought at .01 and it's dipped back to .008. Minor setbacks.. aint no thang.
STILL GETTIN THAT MOON MONEY
>>
>>1186119
enjoy losing your money
>>
>>1186135
Since when does 4chan care about someone else losing money? Silly troll

>>1186131
Yeah, selling the news...
>>
>>1186135
How's your ETH going m8?
>>
GXY is now around 0.36. This means GALXF will sure go to 0.275/0.28 later today.
>>
I made my comsec account yesterday but still haven't received an email containing my client id. Please help.
>>
>>1186185
Check spam etc folders or search for a keyword
>>
Just sold some ETFS at a $700 loss to put the remainder into GXY and ride it to the moon. I think all these gains are creating some dangerous behaviours...
>>
If the USD loses value or the AUD increases in value, that means galfx would move closer in price to gxy, right?
>>
>>1186190
Just rang and the cunt said it takes 1-2 business days
>>
>>1186221
Yes you low IQ moron
>>
>one mine
You guys do realize this will peak super low, right?
>>
>>1186246

>implying its not worth millions
>>
>>1186246
they're opening 2 new mines, one in canada and one is the most glorious thing you have ever set your eyes on, SAL DE VIDA
>>
>almost 30 million volume today
Ramp it up fellas
>>
>>1186259
S A L D E V I D A
>>
File: 25643625151.jpg (34KB, 614x492px) Image search: [Google]
25643625151.jpg
34KB, 614x492px
I'm getting cold feet, but I can trust you, right /biz/?
>>
>>1186316
as long as you don't foolishly think that its just a one way linear trip up and that this will have retraces, drops and bad announcements just like any other stock then you can, yes

Hold for at least 9-12 months, you'll go crazy just staring at graphs and numbers all day on /biz/ - Set a stop loss limit and set and forget for a few months imo. Nothing worse than trading on emotion and not seeing the bigger long term picture, take it from someone who that's happened to
>>
>>1186323
I'm going to buy another 11k shares on Friday and then hold it until the end of the year and see what happens
>>
is there some stock magician that would predict if there going to be some massive lowest peak as its keep increasing but nobody is selling.. so whou would start the dump train at what price, is it even going to happen? That dump should be in millions of usds
>>
did you guys read the disclaimer in that presentation

Disclaimer
This document contains forward looking statements concerning the projects owned by Galaxy. Statements concerning mining reserves and resources may also be deemed
to be forward looking statements in that they involve estimates based on specific assumptions. Forward-looking statements are not statements of historical fact and actual
events and results may differ materially from those described in the forward looking statements as a result of a variety of risks, uncertainties and other factors. Forwardlooking
statements are inherently subject to business, economic, competitive, political and social uncertainties and contingencies. Many factors could cause the Company’s
actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking information provided by the Company, or on behalf of, the Company. Such factors
include, among other things, risks relating to additional funding requirements, metal prices, exploration, development and operating risks, competition, production risks,
regulatory restrictions, including environmental regulation and liability and potential title disputes. Forward looking statements in this document are based on Galaxy’s
beliefs, opinions and estimates of Galaxy as of the dates the forward looking statements are made, and no obligation is assumed to update forward looking statements if
these beliefs, opinions and estimates should change or to reflect other future developments. There can be no assurance that Galaxy’s plans for development of its mineral
properties will proceed as currently expected. There can also be no assurance that Galaxy will be able to confirm the presence of additional mineral deposits, that any
mineralization will prove to be economic or that a mine will successfully be developed on any of Galaxy’s mineral properties.
>>
>>1186406
Circumstances or management’s estimates or
opinions could change. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. Data and amounts shown in this document relating to capital
costs, operating costs, potential or estimated cashflow and project timelines are internally generated best estimates only. All such information and data is currently under
review as part of Galaxy’s ongoing operational, development and feasibility studies. Accordingly, Galaxy makes no representation as to the accuracy and/or completeness of
the figures or data included in the document. Not For Release in US This presentation does not constitute an offer of securities for sale in any jurisdiction, including the
United States. Any securities described in this presentation may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the
United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, following the preparation of required documents and completion of required processes to permit such offer or sale.
>>
Can someone explain the difference between gxy and galxf?
>>
>>1186414
>galxf
its just in USD, GXY is in AUD
>>
>>1186417

I thought so. More importantly, if gxy goes up, isn't it 99% certain that galxf will also go up? Not exactly of course, but trend-wise, they should almost overlap, right?
>>
>>1186418
sure they are the same, one goes some way the other too with some time,
>>
>>1186421

Alright, I'm in.
>>
>Trades in certain low priced securities require a minimum account value of $25,000. Your account does not meet this requirement and the trade cannot be accepted.

What is this nonsense
>>
>>1186426
lol.. seems like your broker needs for this certain trading such account value .. you can however I guess pump account for 25k and buy gxy and get the rest out .. or find another broker
>>
>>1186428

Probably will. I was already leaning towards it. Those 6.95 commission fees are getting on my nerves.
>>
>>1186406
>>1186412
They're legally bound to putting disclaimers like this so people can't sue them for false information and misleading them.

Yes, there is risk involved with GXY, I don't think anyone is debating that, but if all goes to plan and they open their mining projects in canada and argentina then the company is going to be rolling in lithium, demand for which is only going to increase in the coming years.
>>
>>1186434
I have to pay $30 brokerage in NZ.
>>
>>1186438
Odds are definitely in our favour, frustrating to see the endless "TO THE MOON" posts though as soon as this thing retraces or gets one red day/bad piece of news all these autists are going to be complaining to no end - this is a hold not a trade stock - also have realistic expectations
>>
>>1186442
I'm thinking it's realistic that it will hit a dollar by the end of the year and I will sell then.
>>
>>1186460
ure selling to get out of the train or cuz u think there will be massive dump? I guess that people investing in GXY will keep it longterm no matter retraces .. however i also dunno what will hapen at 1usd, id keep it till 2-3 but thats 2-3 years lol
>>
>>1186472
I will sell just to get off mr. bones wild ride
>>
>>1186473
how much ure investing?
>>
>>1186475
currently around 2k, going to put another 3k into it. It's a lot of money for me, but I believe it will pay off long term.
>>
>>1186476
im gonna invest around the same
>>
>>1186476
damn they gonna have lots of money they will buy some virtual companies, mines etc

wondering if some of their employees are watching us
>>
Who is selling right now? When I put in an order last week for 4k shares, and it was filled in under 5 seconds, who did I buy from? I'm really curious about who's on the other side of these transactions on low-volume stocks.
>>
>>1186495
>Who is selling right now?
Day traders. Last time I looked there were roughly 410 people wanting to buy GXY and only around 100 wanting to sell. The reason your order was filled quickly is because you must have opted for market price.

This is on the ASX I am talking. I can't comment on other exchanges
>>
>>1186502

Would you recommend going for a limit order or market price with this stock?

Would the pricing at my broker be innacurate because the aussie markets closed? I'm using De Giro as a broker - is anyone else using them?
>>
>>1186478
>damn they gonna have lots of money they will buy some virtual companies, mines etc
That's not how it works.
>>
>>1186476
Sadly I could only afford 400USD to spare. Still. better than investing nothing.
>>
>>1185906
This is where I am. I'm in for a grand at $.26, so I'm just gonna ride the wave until it ends, probably about a year from now when they reverse split, get bought out, or hit $1 a share. Can't really see this getting higher than that without one of those things happening; this firm can't be worth much more than a billion with just those two mines, can it?
>>
>>1185932
Smaller market that appears to be mostly captive. Some of the strayans were mentioning $20 trade commissions were common with brokers there, so I'm sure they just don't have diverse competition driving process down in the market data sector.
>>
>>1185975
They'd have to split before going much above a dollar, no? A $1 stock valuation puts them at over $1b market valuation, which seems quote high, even for a mining firm.
>>
>>1186434
6.95 ain't bad, but they make up for it by using your money to perform their own trades.

I pay 8.95/trade, but I don't need a minimum to invest in penny stocks
>>
>>1186569
what about this:
http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/running-the-numbers-on-sal-de-vida.1834519/#.Vwuc9qSLSUk
that means 1b might not be totally end
>>
At $.40 I will be up $15k. At this point, I'm just gonna let her run. Thanks for the pump goys.
>>
>>1186604
u phagit, no balls, bad dogoo, bark you
>>
>>1186613
to da mooon
to damoon

da moon
to damoon
>inb4 stock normie fagots hate moon
>inb4 fak u lol
> le meme xd 9gag
>>
I WISH this was a pump-and-dump. Might actually get some excitement or even have it trigger my limit so I make some bux. Guess we're stuck watching it till next year. Time to forget about it.
>>
>>1185820
When is the dump scheduled?
>>
File: IMG_20160411_090526.jpg (98KB, 1078x1288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160411_090526.jpg
98KB, 1078x1288px
>>1186625
>>
>>1186625
It rose 40% since last week. How much do you want it to rise for your pump and dump?
>>
GALXF opened at 0.28
>>
>>1186664
That was me. Then I liquidated everything right away once I found out 'non-qualified' accounts are liable for 50% tax of fair market value (I use TFSA). I might be dinged $3k by the big brother but hopefully they don't notice.
>>
>>1186684
Please elaborate on this non-qualified account 50% tax
>>
>>1186693
In Canada they have tax sheltered accounts called TFSA. I think it's the equivalent of Roth in USA. I'm only allowed to buy 'qualified investments' under this account & my bank didn't tell me this fact until after I placed the order. Just the heads up for Canadian family sempai.
>>
In Belgium we have to pay 33% of the profit if it's sold within 6 months after purchase. FML
>>
what's the best online broker in Australia? Cmc?
>>
>>1185859
It may flatten out by then a bit by then (as in not as steep of a climb), but it's not going down for a long time. It's P/E and EPS is through the roof since it's a company with practically no debt producing something in great demand.

It won't be dropping for a long time.
>>
Share this gem to everyone

reddit, yahoo forums, your friends!

give everyone the opportunity!
>>
>>1185904
Which used to be a multi-dollar stock, before they closed in their mines & processor since Lithium was semi-worthless for a few years.

Now Lithium is in demand, it's good profit, and Galaxy just reopened it's mine (and has other projects on the drawing board).

This is a buy and hold stock until Lithium drops again.
>>
I might put 1k in MPJFF currently trading at .001 as a strict gamble. The whole lithium sector seems to be pumping up and it's only a matter of time until this gets pumped to a few cents.

Thoughts?
>>
>>1186722
Galaxy is listed on the asx and the asx is a qualified market. Look into it next time before you miss out on massive gains
>>
>>1186684
>>1186693
>>1186722
Canada Bro, stop!

The GALXF is just the US name for GXY.AX shares. The Australian Stock Exchange is a "Qualified Exchange" under CRA rules and is even on their list.

It is safe in the TFSA.

The ones you worry about is the random shares of junk companies on OTC boards.

But if it is say, a NYSE equity, sold OTC, it still counts as a NYSE equity (cause that's where the OTC people buy it from).
>>
>>1186747
When they did a check up for Sal de Vida it was profitable when the price was 5.500$/Ton. Now the price is 20.000$/Ton. Make your numbers.
>>
>>1186755
>I might put 1k in MPJFF currently trading at .001 as a strict gamble. The whole lithium sector seems to be pumping up and it's only a matter of time until this gets pumped to a few cents.
>Thoughts?

I'm invested in MPJ along with others lithium in Australia. MPJ position is right in the middle of PLS and AJM.

PLS and AJM drill results have show they got high grade lithium.

Expect to see MPJ rise, but do take note that many lithium companies are just speclation as the only one that is producing is GXY at the moment.

PLS might be the next one producing soon as they are doing a CR.

DYOR!
>>
GUYS IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP

I added funds to my Scottrade to buy this but they will be restricted until Wed/Thurs (just spoke with rep and he didnt know exactly)

I want to buy 1000 shares (rougly 3k USD) and am wondering if I should wait til wed/thurs or go in right now with a cashiers check and buy (BUT pay an additional 25 dollars)

Is the additional 25 dollars worth buying today instead of waiting even longer.. ? Because it already went up 2 cents REEE
>>
>>1186803
3k buys you 10.000 shares, not 1.000.
The 25USD is nothing for this amount. Just do it.
>>
>>1186746

>the fire rises

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/4eb5cq/gxy_for_my_aus_friend_galxf_for_us/
>>
ïm gonna buy some shares next week, do you guys think GXY might drop a bit?
>>
do you guys got some real time nice charts?
>>
Just got out, thanks for the 40% run up.

Taking my earnings and throwing them in MPJFF.
>>
>>1186852
Wait for it to make a base then get in
>>
>>1186886
Tried buying a million shares but my broker wouldn't let me, so I'm back in GALXF at .28. Sorry for doubting.
>>
I am so tempted to buy this. The fundamentals look strong but the price is so low that even a penny drop can wipe me out.
>>
>>1186908

do it pussy
>>
>>1186908
I think. 28 cents may be too high in kind of regretting getting back in at this price.
>>
get on it! its a sure thing. should make some serious money over the next few days
>>
>>1185820
Shit's getting real, folks. Galaxy is about to blow up.

https://twitter.com/Toms_119/status/631947178068410368
>>
>>1186829

>baneposting
>>
>>1186929
>https://twitter.com/Toms_119/status/631947178068410368

i cant see it, can you screenshot it
>>
>>1186929
d fak is it, show us fagot
>>
>>1186908
IMO, if you're buying now, you should be buying to hold, probably until at least Q3. Quick money is mostly gone on this unless you have a HFT algo. Growth looks promising, but will be in fits & starts from here on out.

This is one of the first large-scale lithium producers that will be prepped to provide for
>>
>>1185841

>tfw BTFO
>>
>>1186932
>>1186947
Sorry, wrong link.

https://twitter.com/Toms_119/status/714831975635398662
>>
>>1185841
>Missed the rocketship

soz, bru
>>
>>1186755
looked at MPJFF; their website says they're specialists in nickel production/research. Why are you putting money there? Nickel is a relatively stable-value earth metal, and I'm not aware of any shortages; beyond that, MPJFF doesn't appear to have any actual assets, which is bad for a mining op...
>>
>>1186803
If you're investing $3k, and you look at the movement this stock has had over the past week, you're looking at potentially missing out on 10%+ in equity. $3000*10% = $300. The stock moved like 5% today alone, it's probably on the upswing in the short term. If you don't get it today, you'll probably want to sit on your decision to get in until you hear some bad news (which may or may not happen).

Nothing's a guarantee, but most people are buying-to-hold with this, so long term, you're looking at potentially missing out on $300 because you didn't want to pay $25. If you're not that gung-ho on it, then that's fine, don't buy it. If you're serious about buying it, a $25 fee shouldn't stop you.
>>
>>1186989
After the first anon replied i rushed to my bank and then to my broker.

I WANT TO BE AN ASTRONAUT GOD DAMNIT
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>1187038
We're all gonna make it.
>>
Fuck I have to wait till next week to free up any money to invest. The wait is suffering.
Going through the broker at my bank so hopefully I don't get screwed on commission. What are other Canadabros doing?
>>
>>1187078
>https://twitter.com/Toms_119/status/714831975635398662
same here suffering ... fkin
>>
where dat sweet bottom where d fak is it
>>
>>1187078
I just bought through I-trade, no problems, can only afford ~1500 shares though, feel bad.
>>
>>1187301
Hey its better than nothing. You can the janitor on our space station my nigger
>>
I work at one of the largest auto mechanic tool manufacturers in the world. Talking to my boss, they're getting ready to manufacture all their autotools to be cordless and run off lithium. Idk if it makes a huge difference but just another example of how there is more demand than supply.
>>
>>1187301
Itrade? I'll check them out! I'll only be able to buy about the same anon but It's a start
>>
>>1187315
I-trade is through scotiabank, they have annoying fees, but I went with them due to interfacing with Tangerine. A discount brokerage I've heard of is Questrade, might be something to look into.
>>
File: readImage (1).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
readImage (1).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>1187303
>You can the janitor on our space station my nigger
>>
>>1187321
Awesome thanks! I bank with RBC and was thinking of just going with their direct investing accounts. Flat rate of 9.95 per trade. But I'll shop around, only have a couple hundred to throw into the it at the moment anyways.
>>
>>1186406
>did you guys read the disclaimer in that presentation
>"This document contains forward looking statements..."

Every presentation by every company ever incorporated on the face of the anglophonic world has that disclaimer.
>>
File: 1459642308890.png (727KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1459642308890.png
727KB, 1024x768px
>>1187303
As long as I get off this planet... its a deal.
>>
>>1187329
I-trade is 29$ unless you have over 50k in assets, they really don't want customers IMO :P
>>
>>1187347
No they just dont want poor cunts
>>
Place your bets now!

At what price will it open on ASX?
>>
I feel pretty dumb and unsure buying another 4000 shares at 28.2 cents after I got in early at .21 cents. Averaging up goes against everything I stand for.

I was originally going to use the money to buy a million shares of MPJFF but Scottrade was making me jump through a ton of hoops to make the purchase and shit so I just dumped it back into GALXF. Still I'm not feeling good although I own 10,000 shares now.
>>
>>1187490
$0.355
>>
CAZ.

New lithium prospect. They sent out an announcement today. Moontrain?
>>
>>1187503
Why were you looking to invest in MPJFF??
>>
>>1187321
You should swtich to Questrade. you'll pay lower comissions.
>>
>>1187540
Because someone name dropped it here and it's trading at .001 and since the whole sector has been getting pumped like crazy I feel like it's only a matter of time before it's trading at a couple cents.

Too late now though.
>>
>>1187574
And what does it do? Do you have any numbers, documents, goals, ... ?
>>
>>1187503
Well im in it with you at just over 10 k shares so be positive because youre worrying me
>>
>>1187602
4 times more buyers than sellers lad. Don't panic
>>
>>1187602
Are you new to this because you'll have a bad time if you do with that attitude.
>>
>>1187600
Some virtual mining company. It was a strict gamble but like I said I couldn't buy the stock. It went up 15% though and I still feel it will hit a couple cents by year end but if I can't buy the stock what can I do.

It's a strict pump though they have no prospects.
>>
I should just put money aside in a brokerage account so I'm ready for these biz pump and dumps. Unless this dips soon I'm not jumping in during a biz induced rally.
>>
GXY IS DOWN SELL IT ALLL !!!!
>>
>>1187623
Why is that good?

>>1187627
Yes
>>
>>1187629
Well that's not necessarily true, I too am cynical of this going very high. But the company does in fact have an operational mine according to the statements from the company. I also found the Australian mine they have on Google maps. So at the very least they do have some land to their name.
>>
>>1187638
Demand us 4 times larger than supply. This pushes the price up
>>
>>1187638
I am sensing you will sell it the first time it will drop down (which it will). Don't be a rookie anon. If you are affraid to lose money, bail out at the amount you feel comfortable with.
>>
when does it open ?
>>
>>1187659
Now.
>>
>>1187635
FUCK HOW MUCH ARE WE DOWN
>>
>>1187665
0.37 omg.... rly ?
>>
http://investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/critical-metals-investing/tantalum-investing/galaxy-resources-reports-more-repetitions-encountered-under-main-pegmatite-at-mt-cattlin/

>Galaxy Resources Limited (ASX:GXY) announced that it has completed the first stratigraphic diamond drill hole at the Mt Cattlin Lithium‐Tantalum deposit, located 1km to the northwest of Ravensthorpe, in the Great Southern region of Western Australia, to a depth of 879.6m.
>>
52 WEEK HIGH BOYS

COMMENCE DUMPING PROCEDURES
>>
>>1187649
I am a rookie though. But ill try to ride tge wave.

Any suggested reading?
>>
File: 1456095967698.png (240KB, 550x562px) Image search: [Google]
1456095967698.png
240KB, 550x562px
this is a movement
>>
I'm convinced there's only like six of us who bought in and are still watching this.
>>
>>1187681
This is a good start, it was posted in another thread

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks
>>
>>1187679
It's been pushing new highs for weeks

Shill
>>
>>1187689
What do u mean ?
>>
>>1187689
I feel like a good portion of the board is in on this. It's great because it's a pure /biz/ meme unlike other shit like MNKD that come here from reddit and random pumper retards like the NETE guys.

I fucking love you guys I just want us to all get to the moon together.
>>
until how much do u think is still a good entry point ? until 0.50 ?
>>
>>1187706
considering it was 2$ a few years ago with the mine operating
>>
>>1187706
Anything under a dollar because it has gone to 2 dollars before, keep in mind it's only been open for about 2 weeks though

I'm hoping this becomes the new $PLUG
>>
>>1187712
What happened with $PLUG

>>1187690

Thanks bub
>>
>>1187719
gone from 0.13 until 8.2 ...if a person invested 5000 eur at lowest point it ended up with aprox 300000 eur
>>
>>1187719
Same thing here, someone dropped info on it at .60~ cents about walmart buying a shitload of hydrogen cells and how it might be the future of energy

It went all the way up to 9 dollars I believe
>>
>>1187709
Yeah, 2$ when it was barely selling anything and the price was below 5k a ton. Now the prices are 15-20k a ton.
>>
Any anon going to the annual shareholder meeting?

May 27, 2016
Galaxy Resources Ltd Annual Shareholders Meeting (Estimated) - 5:00AM GMT+10
>>
>>1187754
Where is it? I don't live in Australia so I won't be
>>
>>1187754
I bought at .365 niggers i hope this works. You fucking shills. I live in sydney where da shareholder meeting at
>>
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF.

Don't fall for penny stock scams.
>>
everytime it's about to reach .370 another 500k of volume gets dumped at .365. i dont know why them bots be trying to keep it below .365 when they could probably get it for .370

fuck you stock market
>>
>>1187784
>implying this is not a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of what is going to be one of the largest lithium producers in the world with the price of lithium increasing as demand increases due to consumer demand for electric cars and battery operated appliances
>>
>>1187784
>also implying that this company wasn't trading at $2 when it only had 1 mine and lithium was worth a quarter of what it is today, further implying that they don't own the largest untapped lithium source in the world S A L D E V I D A
>>
http://www.australian-shares.com/forums/discussion/comment/7256/
>>
>>1187808
Where are you looking anon?

>>1187809
Stop feeding the trolls.
>>
>>1187815
This company is going bankrupt you idiot.
>>
>>1187722
>>1187725
I don't remember /biz/ existing in 2013. Has it really been around that long? Or was this another board?
>>
it will prolly close today between 360 - 370
some major players be tryna keep the stock price down
>>
>>1187813
Keep in mind this was from 2011
>>
>>1187823
It's been here that long, I didn't frequent it that much and missed out on PLUG, I don't wanna miss this one though
>>
seriously i would invest in ORE, there the real deal. GXY has a 50/50 chance ORE is a definate sure bet if you have a lot of cash
>>
>>1187824
>tryna keep the stock price down
>not just dumping shares

We're fucked. And I own 10k shares.
>>
fuck we need to break .38 and we will go straight to the moon

why why why
>>
File: 5.jpg (12KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
12KB, 352x352px
If this was a legitimately good investment opportunity, nobody would tell you, because they'd buy up as much as possible while the price was still low.

So ask yourself why you are so fortunate to have anonymous strangers share this unique opportunity with you.
>>
>>1187830
What's your purchase price?
>>
>>1187853

>>1187852
>350 mill company
>hurr imma buy it all this is such a good deal xDDDD i think i'll buy google next @_@

Just kill yourself.
>>
>>1187855
It is not even making any money. Why would you think it would increase in value?
>>
>>1187702
Its actually a hotcopper (australian share forum) pick. the first anon to bring it up even mentioned those forums.
They're even memeing on it: they make a chili analogy whenever they can a la the presentation video
>>
>>1187859
Companies like Tesla and Amazon went for years valued in the tens of billions with negative earnings.

Stocks trade on their future prospects and the general opinion on the industry. Look around, Lithium stocks in general are being pumped the fuck up all over the place not just Galaxy. Investing is about sensing these things and finding the safest bet to take advantage.

I hold lots of dividend paying blue chip stocks too but I always outperform them with relatively safe gambles like this. Sure you lose sometimes, but whatever. This stock isn't for you go buy some Kellogs and collect your 2.5% dividend.
>>
>>1187868
You actually believe this piece of shit penny stock is on the same level as tesla or amazon?

please kill yourself.
>>
>>1187873
No, that's why it's valued at 300 million instead of 300 billion you fucking retard. I just used those as an example that a company can appreciate and rise in value without posting positive earnings.

Whatever though, I'm up 50% in a week and another 5% today. Go buy some Eth.
>>
>>1187877
It will crash 50%+ one day.
>>
>>1187855

The price is being pumped right now thanks to these threads and all the chumps buying it.

Why wouldn't you just keep buying at 0.2 if you knew it was undervalued?

Why keep shilling to pump the price if you aren't looking for a quick pump and dump?
>>
>>1187879
You haven't given a single reason as to why all the positive things people from multiple places have agreed upon are wrong.
>>
/biz/ i am trusting you guys on this. If the guy here is indeed just pumping and dumping then there really is no brotherhood in this board.
>>
>>1187880
There was 30 million volume traded yesterday
Do you really think that whole volume is from a small board on 4chan?
>>
>>1187888
I don't know if I'd get in after this runup we had. I'm holding for now.
>>
>>1187880
I suppose the bloke who bought 1.5m units yesterday did so because he read about it on 4chan, right?

Who honestly spends close to 400k on memes? Obviously it's a good stock
>>
>>1187888
This is a long term stock. I have been holding for close to 6 months now and have doubled my money
>>
>>1187906
you mean you guys aren't all billionaires already?

>not diversifying your meme portfolio valued at 20 million
>laughinggirls.jpg
>>
>>1187913
From what people have been saying in these Li threads recently it looks like your average /biz/ anon has put around $2k in. Hardly market direction changing amounts
>>
>>1187754
Seriously who is going to this shiet and where will it be held
>>
>>1187888
We're all gonna make it bro. Or we aren't and we're all gonna commit suduko on webcam
>>
>>1187777
Report back quadanon
>>
>>1187777
Yeah I bought at 28 today at 3k. I'm in this with you bogan cunt. The shills won us over
>>
>>1187639
They have exclusive rights to three mines, but right now none of then appear operational from what I've read? Can you source me on the operational mine?

The other thing that puts me off then is that they specialize in nickel mining, which is fine except nickel isn't nearly as profitable as lithium and the firm mentions absolutely nothing about mining or refining anything but nickel.
>>
>>1187852
>>1187859
For those doubt our glourious saviour GXY, you really have to read the older threads to figure out why this is such a good buy.

GXY is:
- Currently operating a growing mine
- Opening 2 more mines in the next year or so
- Owns the biggest untapped lithium source on the planet
- Was valued around $1.5 before it closed its doors due to the commodities crash around 2012

Don't get mad when GXY is worth $2 next year and you're sitting here wishing you had bought in at .40c
>>
>>1188123
S A L D E V I D A
>>
>>1187532
>go to review news releases
>read splash page for caz investor site
>see the following:
>By clicking ["I AGREE"] below, you hereby represent and warrant that you are not located in the United States and are not a U.S. person or acting on behalf of a U.S. person. You agree not to re-transmit or otherwise send any information which is contained on the following pages of this website to a U.S. person or to a person located in the United States or any other jurisdiction where such transmission is restricted by law.

Wat is this I don't even
>>
>>1188132
>You agree not to re-transmit or otherwise send any information which is contained on the following pages of this website to a U.S. perso
you know what you have to do, anon.
>>
>>1188152
Fuck that, I'm a pussy. Not gonna stick my American neck out for you fuckers. If some benevolent oz or non American can download that shit and post it here I'd appreciate it though. Lol
>>
WHICH UK broker allows you to trade this stock?
>>
Penny mining stocks? I watched ANV for a long time then it went BK. Felt great not buying it and watching everyone on Yahoo boards flipping out and threatening lawsuits.
>>
>>1187852
because the anon who pointed us to GXY at the first place, already bought 130 000 shares in 2015.
>>
>>1187828
>seriously i would invest in ORE, there the real deal. GXY has a 50/50 chance ORE is a definate sure bet if you have a lot of cash

ORE is struggling to ramp up battery grade lithium for more than a year now, the shit they sell is subpar, the only reason they are selling it is because of the supply shortage. Anons should read the original thread:

>>1174038
(unfortunately archived, the mods should necromance it without reply, just for the info)
>>
>>1188184
and now he's going to dump it all at 0.36 when he bought it for 0.02
>>
>>1188196
>dumping it now when the company made exposure

also this company is not something /biz/ - /reddit/ or any pumpfag like you is able to rise the price by ungodly combined effort of even hundreds of thousands of anons. grow the fuck up kid and read before posting.
>>
>>1188123
>Opening 2 more mines in the next year or so
You haven't even read the latest report. gtfo
>>
>>1188196
>dumping 130,000 shares
>with a daily volume of 12 mill today
>doing anything
You're a special kind of retard aren't you
>>
will it drop a little or climb like fagot next week? i wanna buy
>>
Newfag here, how often does this sort of opportunity with all the right indicators for success pop up?
>>
everyday
>>
This is us getting in the hype train
>>
>>1188295
Once in a blue moon
And you best be getting on before we reach it.
>>
File: gxy.jpg (3KB, 71x98px) Image search: [Google]
gxy.jpg
3KB, 71x98px
COMMENCING DUMP ERYBODY GET OUT OF DA TRAIN SELLL SELL SELLL

EE
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 3333x1378px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 3333x1378px
>>1188335
>>
I was interested in using some simulator to fuck around and practice. Which one do u guys reccomend ?
>>
>>1188335
shut the fuk up
>>
Even if we retain shares until next year some annons here only getting a couple of thousands in benefits.
>>
>>1188381
lol u cant staph me phogit im dank meme
>>
>>1185820
Good to see you again Wipe.

Did GMO treat you well? No?
>>
>>1186426
>not putting at least 25k in gxy

It's like you want to be poor
>>
>>1188122
anon is not fully correct. They are performing tests to let the first mine run again. The first batch will be ready in June.
However, that is what the thread starter is pointing out, they found far more resources than they initially thought. Mt Caittlin was supposed to be peanuts. They think it willy only cover up the costs of the debt they still have. But the news about more resources changes everything because it means Mt Caittlin will be profitable.

When they start digging in Sal de Vida we will have invested in solid gold. You'll regret selling your stock before that point.
>>
>>1188382
>only thousands
>complaining about moon money

There's never been a manned mission to mars anon
>>
>>1188437
I only hope that it holds on a couple of months more because I wont have the money to invest until then, Once I put like 3k Eur on it I just sit and wait
>>
>>1188421

Has there been a date/year set for Sal de Vida yet?
Or is it just in the works at the moment?
>>
which companies do have the right to perform in Chile ? They have a huge ammount of Li there...probably more than Argentina
>>
Is it a good idea to place a limit order at 0.36 for GXY now or best till the markets open?

I can't place a market order as my broker doesn't have prices for aus stocks.
>>
>>1188527
Do now
Each morning it clears a bunch of orders until the buyers/sellers stabilise
You might make a profit straight off the bat
>>
>>1188527
You have to look for GALXF. We think it will go above 1 dollar in half a year. If you can wait that long and have the patience, yes, it's a good idea.
>>
>>1188546

I'm in the UK and only have GXY as an option with the broker
>>
>>1188534

Thanks, it saves me getting up at 1am UK time for the opening of the Aus market
>>
0.278 -0.002 (-0.79%)

MISSION ABORT MISSION ABOUT

WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!
>>
>>1188606
0.276 -0.004 (-1.50%)

OH GOD, SAVE ME FROM THIS TERROR!!!
>>
File: leo.jpg (20KB, 470x265px) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
20KB, 470x265px
351 buyers for 10,010,281 units

121 sellers for 4,245,302 units

expect a increase tomorrow mane, boys.
>>
FUCK I PUT MY ENTIRE LIFES SAVING INTO THIS I JUST HAD TO SELL MY HOUSE IM MESSAGING FROM A LIBRARY MY WIFE LEFT ME
>>
>>1188606
rly u are going to sell with a -0.004 ? U know that the market fluctuates ?
>>
>>1188155
>>1188152
>>1188132
IANAL but It's likely because the disclosures aren't up to SEC standards. If a company provides a sub-standard disclosure to an american who might use it to invest in risky assets, the company is breaking US law and the SEC and any investors who lose money can fuck the company with a big fat litigious dick.

It's like "are you 18" on porn sites i think.
>>
File: 54521951[1].jpg (116KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
54521951[1].jpg
116KB, 400x400px
>>1188611
0.280 0.000 (0.00%)
>>
Look at the L2
NITE is on ask
They are a notorious penny stock short seller.
Be careful
>>
File: image.png (126KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 750x1334px
Fall coming
>>
>>1188898
What app is this anon. I am looking for something good.
>>
File: GXY.png (751KB, 976x496px) Image search: [Google]
GXY.png
751KB, 976x496px
Why GXY is a Strong buy

TLDR: has a producing mine as of April 2nd in Mt. Cattlin and a management with know-how for years now, had to shut the mine down since there was no interest for lithium in 2009-2012, but restarted it now in great supply shortage. has a lithium off-take agreement with mitsubishi, the production started two days ago. share price still massively undervalued. has a low-cost brine deposit in Sal de vida waiting for development.

Currently they have the best entry point ever. Also a solid company that was producing lithium 5 years ago, with a know-how in the industry. However they projected the demand for lithium too early, so they had to shut the mine down for the time being.

When the demand in lithium spiked in 2014-2015 and now is reaching greatest heights ever in 2016 with even ALB/Tianqi (the biggest lithium suppliers with Tallison) not being able to supply the market, which makes them essentially able to dictate the lithium price (which they do), GXY reconsolidated its debt, made their company squeaky clean and restarted the mine they already had, offering lithium at a spot-price outplaying the big-ones (as the only company at the moment doing that). they restarted the mine just a couple of days ago, the year will be an interesting one for them, their long-term goal however is the development of the sal de vide brine site they own, since it is a low cost lithium development, which will make them essentially one of the big-boys in a 5-6 years time.

GXY is a good investment, solid company, no debt, good experienced management with ties in china and year-long know-how in the industry, experience in the sector meaning they already did this for years now and most importantly they have a producing lithium mine which works and already produces, NO other company in that mkt.cap-range or SP has that. A huge bargain at the current price.
>>
I'm pretty sure this is a pump that is failing, not convincing anyone outside of biz to buy. This is so boring. Still sitting on 1000 shares
>>
>>1188948
its TDameritade trader
>>
>>1188895
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

FUCK I'M DOWN LIKE 100 BUCKS TODAY

SHOULD I DUMP?
>>
>>1189066
More propaganda plz
>>
>>1189164
>HURRR MARKETS ONLY GO UP ALWAYS DURRRRR

Relax.
>>
I dun goofed lads, I made an order but I have no money in my CDIA account to pay it in T+2. I have one day to get the funds in but I have to transfer from a different bank so it will take 1-3 days. I'm with CommSec by the way.
>>
>>1189216
wut

Your broker let's you buy stocks without any money?

If you're talking about free riding with unsettled funds it's not that big of a deal you just won't be able to make purchases for 90 with unsettled funds.
>>
>>1189164
It means that the stock has heavy resistance at .28 and when it tries to go past that it will quickly be sold by NITE. NITE is a notorious market maker, look them up.
>>
>>1189268
So is this bad news for us or should we hold?
>>
The volume went from 500 k to 150 k seemingly overnight. What does this mean?
>>
>>1189268
The Ax

The most important market maker to look for is called the ax. This is the market maker that controls the price action in a given stock. You can find out which market maker this is by watching the level II action for a few days - the market maker who consistently dominates the price action is the ax. The ax isn't always trading the stock in one direction or another. Sometime he is keeping it in a tight range and sometimes he is not there at all and another ax may step forward. Note that there are times where there is no ax present. The point is the ax is the one to watch closer than all other parties or MMs. Many day traders make sure to trade with the ax because it typically results in a higher probability of success. Note that the ax is not static. On any given day any party can be an ax, there may be one ax in the morning and another in the afternoon. If a big order comes onto the trading desk of a firm that doesn't do big volume in a certain name, the ax will take care of it and command the action. An ax can easily use an ECN to hide much of their action. They can and will use fake outs. Keeping an eye on Level 2 will reveal the ax.

Wtf is this shit?
>>
>>1189268
https://stockalyzing.com/stock-trading-school/trading-lesson/2/

So according to this NITE is just a broker that is apparently dumping shares for a major player that wants to keep quiet? So this is a dump after all? Please explain I don't understand wtf is going on what is NITE.
>>
if theres dump what will be the bottom WE NEED THE BOTTOM
>>
>>1189172

More like pumpaganda
>>
>>1189431
>>1189419
PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHERE DID THE NITE GUY GO HE SOUNDED LIKE A GENIUS

DID YOU DUMP GUY? SHOULD WE ALL DUMP? IS NITE FUCKING US OR JUST SETTING UP A MASSIVE PUMP?
>>
>>1189520
THIS...

HAVE WE BEEN KEKED? ???
>>
File: fick6.png (254KB, 383x461px) Image search: [Google]
fick6.png
254KB, 383x461px
>>1189567
rused again. when will we ever learn?
>>
>>1189268
>It means that the stock has heavy resistance at .28

The stock is valued at the ASX with 0.3550 AUD which is 0,2727 USD
>>
>>1189573
I CHOOSE TO FIGHT
>>
>>1189584
No one is breaking the NITE barrier, get ready for the fall mate. The pump was missed by the majority of the community and it is too late now to jump in. The best bet is to sell now and wait to see if it levels off at .15-20. If those levels hold then this has been a strong rally rather than a pump, if they don't hold it would be clear to see that the recent gains are the result of a pump and dump.
>>
>>1189618
Based NITE anon.

So why does NITE do what they are doing right now? Who could they be working for? Why are they dumping stock constantly at .28 instead of letting it rally up a bit more?
>>
>>1189618
SUCK MY TITS, YOU CANT STOP THIS TRAIN TO THE MOON
>>
>GXY.AX up 30% in pre markets.

TO THE MOON BOYS
>>
Even if they want to pump and dump...what is the sense of dumping so early ? That would be retarded as shit.. even if you bought at 0.10 you selling at 0.37 ? why not pump till 1.0+ ¿? Seems just retarded to me....
>>
>>1189660
It was trading at .01 a few months ago.
>>
>>1189652
Where do you see this intel anon?
>>
the moon man posted a new thread >>1189213

this time about cobalt
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jDz8ObTogQ&nohtml5=False

So we go up up
To the top
Move around and clap your hands together
Down down turn around
Having fun is what it's all about
>>
nah not today guys. all lithium stocks on the australian stock exchange is getting a beating. i predict gxy will close at 35 - 36 today.... too many high rollers be driving the stock prices down. dont follow your stocks daily or you will suffer from some serious bipolar shit
>>
>>1189833
>>1189711
>>1189690
>>1189665
>>1189660
>>1189652
>>1189831

New thread.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160413-105544.png (245KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160413-105544.png
245KB, 1080x1920px
ITT: anon gets conned
>>
>>1189843
true
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.