[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the production of it will exponentially grow, as almost everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 22

File: Lithium_Schnittstelle.jpg (30KB, 491x368px) Image search: [Google]
Lithium_Schnittstelle.jpg
30KB, 491x368px
the production of it will exponentially grow, as almost everything is run by lithium. My question is which companies should we invest in.Ive been researching companies such as SQR, FMC, ALB but not sure which one will be the best. Im looking for long term investment. For example: I invested in amazon about a year ago and im 10k up just siting on it. My portfolio is diverse and I'm able to rack in 10-15k a year profit just sitting on it. Anyways, I really like SQM, it has most control over production in chile and is now trying to get in on Argentina. This will really send us to the moon if we hit the nail on the head.
>>
it's not produced, it's mined
and we're running low.

best thing you can do is buy 50k worth if IT. not the miners.
>>
>>1174052
what I meant was, the amount of products that will use lithium will exponentially grow.
>>
>>1174038
>My question is which companies should we invest in.Ive been researching companies such as SQR, FMC, ALB but not sure which one will be the best.

SQM - problems with management and government, are currently teaming up with a junior virtual developer LAC (former WLCDF) they are currently stagnating 50/50 up or down. buy when arround 15$ per share

FMC - fucked up their whole lithium sector with idiotic management, stay away from them for now. they need to rearrange their lithium goals if they want to keep pace, currently the worst profiting company out of the big five

ALB - lithium global superpower, controls with Tianqi the biggest lithium mine in the world (Tallison) great profit in lithium industry, supplies panasonic (which supplies TSLA), samsung etc. started reinventing their whole department to streamline it for lithium development, their brine deposits just got permission a month ago for increase. outpreformed their analyst SP goals for the year of 60$, Deutsche Bank upgraded it to 72$. Best out of the "Big three", however great entry point was last year.

------- Bear in mind the above are not lithium pure plays --------

** Ganfeng, Tianqi - chinese lithium magnats, if not chinese you are unable to invest in them **
>>
>>1174069
--- Lithium pure plays (junior developers) ---

PLS - virtual developer, has no mine, only a big resource field, research says even bigger than Tallison. Could be great if they ever manage to build a mining facility there, will need 5 years tops.

NMT - Mt. Marrion project with Ganfeng, however only 27% share in the JV, the mine is starting commision in August according to their plans. However the market already adjusted their shareprice. Also look with caution, since they are still a virtual developer, with nothing but a field and a construction site.

GXY - has a producing mine in Mt. Cattlin and a management with know-how for years now, had to shut the mine down since there was no interest for lithium in 2009-2012, but restarted it now in great supply shortage. has a lithium off-take agreement with mitsubishi, the production started two days ago. share price still massively undervalued. has a low-cost brine deposit in Sal de vida waiting for development.

My best choice for investment in the industry is GXY (Galaxy Resources), they are the ONLY producing lithium company next to the "big five" (ALB, SQM, FMC, Tianqi, Ganfeng) with a shareprice that is massively undervalued and no debt in the company. Everybody else from the lithium junior developers are virtuals (companys with a research in their hand and a field infront of them).

t. made my money on this field
>>
>>1174073
Oh wow, GXY definetly deserved some further investigation.

I'm looking at the Bloomberg page for it and it looks VERY promising. Looks like it won't be a penny stock for long.
>>
>>1174079
They have the best entry point ever. Also a solid company that was producing lithium 5 years ago, with a know-how in the industry. However they projected the demand for lithium too early, so they had to shut the mine down for the time being.

When the demand in lithium spiked in 2014-2015 and now is reaching greatest heights ever in 2016 with even ALB/Tianqi (the biggest lithium suppliers with Tallison) not being able to supply the market, which makes them essentialy able to dictate the lithium price (which they do), GXY reconsolidated its debt, made their company squeaky clean and restarted the mine they already had, offering lithium at a spot-price outplaying the big-ones (as the only company at the moment doing that). they restarted the mine just a couple of days ago, the year will be an interesting one for them, their long-term goal however is the development of the sal de vide brine site they own, since it is a low cost lithium development, which will make them essentially one of the big-boys in a 5-6 years time.
>>
>>1174084
Assuming the mine worked fine before, looking at the stock.. it did. They should have no problem mining at all.

They obviously have the knowledge and the management.

It looks like Tesla will be finishing the Gigafactory in 2017 and that they will use up a HUGE amount of Lithium produce. Any idea of GXY has any stake in that?
>>
>>1174087
>Assuming the mine worked fine before, looking at the stock.. it did. They should have no problem mining at all.

They had a lithium mine in Jiangsu as well.
> http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/48993/galaxy-resources-hits-new-record-lithium-production-at-jiangsu-china-48993.html

They sold it together with 50% of the stake in Mt. Cattlin to get rid of their debt. Mt. Cattlin worked before, they shut it down because the demand for lithium was low, last year they refurbished it, brought it to standard, and it started mining this week. Mitsubishi already payed them $60Mil in advance for the off-take the mine produces, with the additional payments according to spot-price.

>It looks like Tesla will be finishing the Gigafactory in 2017 and that they will use up a HUGE amount of Lithium produce. Any idea of GXY has any stake in that?

I do not know, if GXY offers them a good price (which they could) it is a possibility. However what I did hear is that two of the big three's (ALB, SQM, FMC) are going to supply them. ALB already supplying Panasonic with lithium (Panasonic being a partner in Gigafactory, also supplying Tesla with batteries now), and being in discussions with TSLA for a year now, is my first choice. Who the second is, hard to tell, my guess is FMC since SQM is in legal troubles.
>>
>>1174087
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZNPeJOvbCQ

the presentation on March 2016 - considering GXY - Anthony Tse the managing director speaking.
>>
>>1174095
I'm very impressed.

I just placed a limit order for 10.000 shares at .25. We'll see. If it keeps going upward, I'll add 90.000.

Thanks OP.
>>
>>1174120
one other thing worth looking into is cobalt, since it is the only cathode in Li-Ion batteries that allows high specific energies 150 - 220 Wh/Kg. Tesla for example uses this technology from Panasonic (NCA, NCM Li-Ion batteries)

There are also Li-Ion batteries with iron cathodes, Li-Ion Fe Pjosphate. These although also used in electric vehicles (BYD the second largest battery developer after Panasonic uses it as core technology in its products), have a lesser specific energy 90 - 120 Wh/Kg.

What does specific energy mean? It means simplified that a car will not drive as far on a battery with smaller specific energy as it would on a higher one. Which means that if you want to create long driving cars you need a Li-Ion Cobalt cathode battery, everything else is just not as good.

The catch is... cobalt is in shortage, the question is which company is going to ramp up supply to saturate the demand, since cobalt for now was just a byproduct, no company has done it as a pure play.
>>
so demand in lithium is entirely dependent on TSLA?
>>
>>1174150
No.

However, Tesla did just announce 250,000 orders for the Model 3 on the first two days.
>>
>>1174150
>so demand in lithium is entirely dependent on TSLA?

no TSLA is miniscule, but a hype generator in the US. most lithium is used by China, then Korea and Japan.
>>
>>1174131
Of this list
http://www.miningfeeds.com/cobalt-mining-report-all-countries
Would you have an idea of which one would be the best to invest in?

Looking at Katanga. They produced about 3000 tons of it, but they sold it all to their parent company Glencore.

>>1174150
demand in lithium is dependent on anything with a rechargeable battery
>>
>>1174164
>Would you have an idea of which one would be the best to invest in?

Cobalt is a different field, most of it (around 50%) is mined from Congo, however there are problems in Congo so prices may fluctuate.

>http://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/mar/17/glencore-reports-seven-dead-in-mining-accident.

I am looking at ex-DCR companies, which may profit (me being unethical) from problems in Congo, or (me being ethical) stronger sanctions on child-labour for companies exploiting the artisinal mining in DCR, which would spike the cobalt prices up.

Haven't found any yet, with which I am satisfied enough to invest.
>>
What do you guys think of LIX?
>>
>>1174073
thank you for your analysis

what do you think of a lithium ETF like LIT
>>
>>1174175
>What do you guys think of LIX?
Lithium X Energy Corp. does not have significant operations. The company intends to seek opportunities in the natural resource sector. Previously, it was engaged in the automotive recycling business in Canada. The company was formerly known as Royce Resources Corp. and changed its name to Lithium X Energy Corp. in November 2015. Lithium X Energy Corp. was founded in 1997 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.

LIX, like NMT, PLS, BCN, REM, PE, NMX, LAC, ADV, AJM, is a virtual producer. Virtual meaning that other than an empty field (picrelated) and surveys (feasibility studies, researches, drilling results) they have nothing.

Investing in virtual producers is extremly risky, because their job is to raise capital in order to finance the development. You have to take into account that a mining site even after gathering the necessary capital is not produced up-and-running in a year, it takes time.

I personally would not invest in any of the virtuals mentioned, since I consider it more of a speculation than an investment if I have to trust their whishes more than the solid facts offered. However one should not neglect it, if there is a good timing or a good offer with a capable management behind (very good research), one should look into it and have it on a watchlist.

>>1174176
>what do you think of a lithium ETF like LIT

Global X Lithium ETF (LIT):
It holds the "big three" ALB, FMC and SQM - but lacks China exposure which is essential if you want to gain some profit out of the ETF.

It also holds Orocobre which still isn't capable of producing quality grade lithium through their operations (maybe they will one day).

It holds unnecessary battery companies, but lacking two of the biggest producers namely PCRFY and BYD which dominate the market.

It holds TSLA, an unnecessary volatility that is only a unnecessary risk in the ETF's performance. Who ever made the ETF is not particulary informed in the industry.
>>
>>1174185
jesus man youre really knowledgeable on this huh

thank you again

are you aware of any more appealing ETFs for lithium?
>>
>>1174170
Have you looked at Formation Metals Inc?

They're pretty small, but they have a cobalt only mine in Idaho. Doesn't look like it's producing yet.
>>
>>1174189
>Have you looked at Formation Metals Inc?
I did, they said they can produce battery grade cobalt in Idaho, have a great tangible book value p/s, waiting for the DFS now and then if pleased will see when a good entry point would be depending on the situation in the cobalt market (namely Congo).
>>
>>1174069
my brother in law is a Chinese citizen, you think it would be worth investing in the Chinese lithium stock or wait for it to drop
>>
>>1174073
>>1174069
New to investing here. Literally how in the fuck do you learn stuff like this? This is awesome information
>>
>>1174202
>you think it would be worth investing in the Chinese lithium stock or wait for it to drop

if we can expect something like august 2015 again, I would says wait. since august 2015 Ganfeng and Tianqi managed 145% and 175% increase to this date. However with every 'crisis' like the on in january 2016, their value went down by 30%-50%. If another china rollercoaster happens this year, buy their dip and you'll certainly make a profit.
>>
>>1174211
>their value went down by 30%-50%
went down, but came up again.
>>
>>1174073
Ok so would you say that best bet would be to invest in ALB and GXY? I could have my brother in law invest for me in the Chinese stocks if they are worth it
>>
>>1174199
Don't these batteries require carbon too?
Look into any carbon producers?

I'm curious where you're located, if you invest in Canadian, American and Australian companies?

I'm in Canada, so I find it's easiest to just invest in Canadian companies.
>>
>>1174211
ok thanks man
>>
File: Lithium-eBook-small1-221x300.png (48KB, 221x300px) Image search: [Google]
Lithium-eBook-small1-221x300.png
48KB, 221x300px
>>1174210
>Get Our Expert Guide to Lithium Investing FREE!
Of course nothing is "free".
>You will receive email and newsletters from Investing News Network, and we will only share your email with our trusted third party sponsors
>trusted third party
>>
>>1174216
>Ok so would you say that best bet would be to invest in ALB and GXY?

ALB, good entrypoint was last August when China sold of it's assets in America to refinance their market, ALB sharprice had a drop - if it is wise now to buy in, I don't know, I also do not know how much the market priced in. I heard the rumor that two of the "big three" are going to supply the Gigafactory, ALB already indirectly supplies TSLA through Panasonic, also it is the biggest global lithium distributor which means they have the capacity TSLA needs. If the market heard the same rumour, it could be that it is already priced in the shareprice. Nonetheless out of SQM, FMC and ALB, - Albemarle is the one dominating the industry and making the biggest profit, SQM comes second and I would buy SQM if the price comes to around 15$ or something good comes out of their legal problems with the government (high profile corruption, SQM financing ministers etc. who knows what comes out of it, also Pinochets former son-in-law is CEO of SQM - the company is very government tied)

GXY is a good investment, solid company, no debt, good experienced management with ties in china and year-long know-how in the industry, experience in the sector meaning they already did this for years now and most importantly they have a producing lithium mine which works and already produces, NO other company in that mkt.cap-range or SP has that. A bargain at the current price.
>>
>>1174091
You think it would be smart to put in 5 k into GXY? And how high, if all goes well, will the stock go up, into the tens? maybe hundreds?
>>
this thread is dumb. Lithium doesnt make a good enough battery for any practical applications beyond what it's already used for and runs so hot they spontaneously burst into flames. You need to be figuring out what will replace lithium and invest in that
>>
>>1174283
Lithium is the future my friend
>>
>>1174293
No. It's not. It's the present and it's limitations are being quickly exposed
>>
>>1174302
suggestions?
>>
>>1174302
>It's the present and it's limitations are being quickly exposed

every technology has limitations, however Li-Ion batteries are currently the only rechargebale batteries with an energy density that allow the development of electric-vehicles of feasible mileage, as well as a new generation of consumer electronics like, touchscreen smartphones, pads etc.

the true potential of lithium lies however in the DEG infrastructure which is going to become a substantial part of the grid in the next 5 - 10 years. they may not use the lithium ion battery since it has a definite charge/recharge cycle and are not in need of high specific energies, li-ion supercapacitators however could take this role.

>>1174283
>You need to be figuring out what will replace lithium and invest in that
It is good that you try to figure something out, however in order to know what will replace it, you need to know what needs replacing and how it could be replaced. lithium has the highest energy density in the common energy storage materials used in rechargeables. if we find a metal that has an even better energy density than lithium, then you have your "replacement". Under quotes because bear in mind, lithium battery is 20 years old, but it became standard just recently, a new technology could be developed in 5 years, but to become feasible it will need time.
>>
>>1174317
Your name is severely annoying. Could you please at least shorten it?
>>
>>1174318
>if we find a metal that has an even better energy density than lithium, then you have your "replacement".

I may add, energy density is by far not the most important quality, also the charge/discharge efficiency. The metal is of no use in energy storage development, if they are unsuitable for high discharge current and have a very limited cycle life.
>>
>>1174318
>ions
>metal
opinion disregarded
>>
>>1174332
lithium is an alkali metal

ion is an atom or a molecule in which the total number of electrons is not equal to the total number of protons, giving the atom or molecule a net positive or negative electrical charge.
>>
>>1174332
Theres still growth in lithium. That's the point. Im not trying to discover a new metal that will be the next big thing. The amount of lithium mined and ready for production will triple within the next 5-10 years. How can you debate this?
>>
fuck stop all this confusing talk

so is GXY the officla /biz/ meme that's going to take us to the moon or should i keep my money in mnkd

last time /biz/ told me to invest in a meme rock it was PAL which is now trading OTC for less than half a penny i think
>>
>>1174355
its not a meme. TESLA and all other electric car companies that will follow will be using lithium ion batteries for their cars. China will have a huge increase in demand within the next year. Im going to buy 8 thousand shares of GXY on Monday.
>>
>>1174318
you are wrong tho.
aluminum is way better they just can't make it rechargeable yet.
still one can easily imagine cars with replaceable aluminum based fuel cells we just need a standardized system, a quick swap at the station and you are good to go.
then the battery goes back to the factory where they make new ones out of it.
>>
>>1174359
What's the difference between GALXF and GALAX?

I can only buy GALXF and it's like 8 cents lower.
>>
>>1174364
wayyyyyyy more volume in GALAX vs GALXF.
>>
>>1174336
hello third grade science
>>
>>1174376
This discussion is better than any meme coin bullshit I see on this thread. Lithium use is about to go through the roof. Tesla is about to go through the roof. 5 ears from now your going to wish you had invested and sat on it
>>
Damn, I wish my broker offered access to Australian stocks.
>>
>>1174371
So if I can only buy GALXF am I fucked and should I just not bother?

I don't want to be stuck with these things and unable to unload.
>>
>>1174380
its a 6 cents difference. Just look between your cushions and youll find enough for a stock
>>
>>1174360
>aluminum is way better they just can't make it rechargeable yet.
read >>1174330

>still one can easily imagine cars with replaceable aluminum based fuel cells we just need a standardized system, a quick swap at the station and you are good to go.
then the battery goes back to the factory where they make new ones out of it.

While the theoretical voltage for aluminium-ion batteries is lower than lithium-ion batteries, 2.65V and 4V respectively, the theoretical energy density potential for aluminium-ion batteries is 1060 Wh/kg in comparison to lithium-ion's 406 Wh/kg limit. However various cathodes trialled have disintegrated during repeated cycling, causing the lifetimes of the batteries of the batteries to drop to 85% or less within 100 cycles.

Now they did develope a AlCl4- anode, however they are bulky and the energy density is small, their charge/recharge cycle is higher though. Also the AlCl4- is not aluminium only but needs graphite and carbon foam architecture, making it not as cheap nor feasible.

constant changing of batteries and sending them to factories to be 'refueled', which means that they will disintegrate after couple of cycles is I believe not a feasible alternative yet.
>>
>>1174380
it is a good question though. what the difference is between the two. maybe its like GOOGL AND GOOG. Im sure if one stock rises the other one will too. you should be fine
>>
>>1174381
Well GALXF is actually cheaper so I'm good...

I was just wondering if it was still O.K. to own...I'm going to put my life savings into this we are going to go to the moon brothers. Thank you my friend thank you...
>>
>>1174380
>So if I can only buy GALXF am I fucked and should I just not bother?

>GXY.AX is traded on australian stock exchange or ASX

>GALXF is traded on the OTC.markets

it is the same company, GXY.AX is 0,26 AUS$ = GALXF 0,20 US$
>>
>>1174390
so if youre from the US you would want to put in GALXF correct?
>>
>>1174390
Oh ok thanks man. So it is just the difference in the conversion rate...

So if the U.S. dollar is also going to grow stronger compared to the AUS dollar this will also hurt the stock...oh geez...
>>
>>1174391
it doesn't make a difference, if you buy it on the OTC-markets, they will buy it on the ASX since it is an australian traded company. you may buy it directly on the ASX as well and cut the middle man.
>>
>>1174395
how many shares do you have in this? Just wondering how big your commitment is in this stock
>>
>>1174396
I personally have an order in for 10k shares at the open monday. When it hits 10 a share I'm going to be filthy rich.
>>
>>1174396
I have 130k - what I could spare, when I took the position
>>
>>1174399
I don't want to immediately start putting in a lot of money into it. I like investing in constant growing companies. I have a total of 80k in my bank which is well diversified. Made some smart investments in amazon and Netflix and have been getting about 10-15 k a year for the past 3 years. But I like sitting on it. Im probably going to invest 4k wait for it to rise to a dollar or two and then put another 8-10 k into it
>>
>>1174382
>AL-air has 6000/8000 (theoretical) W·h/kg
there is potential there even adding the refueling cycle this energy density is insane compared to accumulators used today.
20 times the mileage would worth a more complicated recharging procedure.
>>
I was also looking at ALB, but I'm not sure.
See lithium isn't rare at all. Studies have shown there is plenty on the planet for the next 90yrs. So any price increase will be temporary as more mines and locations are brought online.
>>
>>1174406
yes and Li-Air has 11,140 (theoretical) W·h/kg, these are interesting technologies, that are still in development.
>>
>>1174402
do you have AX or XF

130k shares of XF would be almost double the daily volume lol are you sure this is ok
>>
>>1174409
>See lithium isn't rare at all.
this is absolutely true, lithium isn't rare. however what is happening now 2016 is that there is a supply shortage of lithium, not because there is no lithium in the world, but because the industry is not producing enough, even the biggest distributors like ALB cannot saturate the market enough to balance the supply / demand. this made the LCE (lithium carbonate equivalent) price to more than double in 2016, every lithium company that can enter the market now is in a position where it could earn a lot of money. the lithium market will get saturated eventually with every new producer entering the market, but now the supply is higher than demand, a lot higher.
>>
>>1174414
130 000 shares of GXY.AX bought on ASX

http://finance.yahoo.com/q;_ylt=ApdgzLUzoW2EowxWxYshWR8nv7gF;_ylc=X1MDMjE0MjQ3ODk0OARfcgMyBGZyA3VoM19maW5hbmNlX3dlYl9ncwRmcjIDc2EtZ3AEZ3ByaWQDBG5fZ3BzAzEEb3JpZ2luA2ZpbmFuY2UueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMxBHBxc3RyAwRxdWVyeQNHWFkuQVgsBHNhYwMxBHNhbwMx?p=http%3A%2F%2Ffinance.yahoo.com%2Fq%3Fs%3DGXY.AX%26ql%3D0&uhb=uhb2&fr=uh3_finance_vert_gs&s=GXY.AX
>>
>>1174417
>but now the supply is higher than demand, a lot higher.

I meant of course, the supply is lower than the demand, a demand which is generated mostly by china
>>
>>1174422
what do you think the price of the stock could reach by the end of Q4 if all goes well
>>
>>1174422
What was your entry point? That's a lot of shares even at current prices so I'm assuming you got in earlier?

Congrats man.
>>
>>1174440
There are companies in the same field which are 3$ per share like ORE and produce lithium which they cannot sell, or have problem selling because it is under necessary battery quality grade, they are only able to sell it because there is a supply shortage currently but it has to be refined. GXY's Mt.Cattlin already produced battery grade lithium so they are probably be continuing producing it. You have virtual producers like NMT and PLS that do not even have a producing mine only presentations and surveys with a higher share-price than GXY.

The thing with GXY is that people remember when the company was doing well but then fell to close bankrupt because there was no lithium demand, however now it restructured it's debt, renovated the mining facility and is up and running, will the market notice, it probably will with first shipments commencing in I believe a month. once the financials start showing profit, the company is in gear to develope Sal de Vida, the actual plan that will boast the company to become a major lithium producer. bear in mind there are only 7 lithium producers in the world, ALB, FMC, SQM, Ganfeng, Tianqie, ORE, GXY - with ORE having ramping up problems with bad product and GXY just joining the club.
>>
>>1174472
what are you hoping the stock price will reach, 5$, 10$, 100$ ?
>>
>>1174497
In all honesty I already made money, whatever it reaches now I'll be glad. If I have to hope, then 4-5$ in 2 to 3 years would be realistically nice, if they develope SDV brine deposit as planned and we see a steady lithium demand with a healthy supply on our side (meaning understaturated) everything is possible.
>>
>>1174503
Then id rather just invest in ALB and keep it safe desu
>>
>>1174513
yes ALB is a sane option, however ALB is not a lithium pure play, they however are streamlining their company for the lithium sector since august 2015 and are now even legaly able to outproduce SQM in Chile (they have a good MOU and SQM is in legal troubles). I believe ALB will continue to stay strong and dominate the lithium market, however the profit gain will not be as good as it could be with GXY over the long run, but the risk is smaller.
>>
Which broker offers GXY?
>>
>>1174579
DEGIRO
>>
>>1174589
Nice one. Never even heard of them desu. Decent?
>>
>>1174596
Very much, it's my own broker.
>>
>>1174503
>In all honesty I already made money
The stock achieved the book value I was hoping, I didn't sell though, GXY is a long position for me 3 - 5 years, depending on the market circumstances of course.
>>
>>1174604
N-Nagel is that you?
>>
>>1174611
My name is Niels. Hi.

If DEGIRO isn't available in your country please wait some time, within a couple of years it will be the biggest broker in Europe.
>>
>>1174604
as in you set it up?
do you care to go in depth on how you got it started? i dont care to start a broker, however it sounds super interesting.
>>
>>1174635
I apologize, but I'd rather not.

I will tell you that the only thing you really not is a friend that pretty much rules over the Euronext.
>>
>>1174379
If you have access to American or Canadian markets, should probably read this article if you're interested in the sector.

http://globalcobaltcorp.com/cobalt.php?bp=1777&nyy=2015&nid=449

Plenty of Lithium, Cobalt and Carbon stocks mentioned.
>>
>>1174318
>DEG infrastructur

I googled but nothing comes up. What is this?
>>
>>1174646
I would advise you to contact Simon or at least follow him on twitter to get the newest information. Although interesting, the information you posted is older than a year and some substantial changes have happend in the course of that time.
>>
File: MicroGridSolutions.jpg (173KB, 750x417px) Image search: [Google]
MicroGridSolutions.jpg
173KB, 750x417px
>>1174663
distributed energy grid - it is the possibility to store energy in micro-grid solutions (simplified big batteries), this way you can diminish the need for energy production, since the problem in electricity is not it's production, you can produce a hell of a lot of it, but it's storage, which was currently limited.

>more about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributed_generation
>>
>>1174673
>microgrid in Japan Tohoku Fukushi University

this eventually makes the grid autonomous, blackouts can only happen locally namely in a microgrid sector not on a larger scale, the necessity to have the powerplants produce electricity continously is obsolete, since you store the energy, you do not "spill it" on the people and you can even generate power locally to reduce dependence on long distance transmission lines and cut transmission losses, through photovoltaics, wind, etc. renewables.
>>
File: Microgrid.jpg (152KB, 1122x815px) Image search: [Google]
Microgrid.jpg
152KB, 1122x815px
>>1174677
>microgrid in Japan Tohoku Fukushi University
and forgot to post the picture
>>
>>1174673
thanks, anon.

>>1174503

$4-5 would be nice, okay. but what would be your best estimate for the price in 2-3 years?

i'd like to invest in this but i'll have no idea when to sell. do you post investment info anywhere else?
>>
>>1174069
>SQM
Chilean here
SQM is fucked
>>
>>1174689
>SQM is fucked
I am really interested to know the scope of it. I read yesterday ALB teamed up with Corfo and Codelco meaning essentially that they will outpreform SQM on home turf. (if I interpreted it correct)

http://www.latercera.com/noticia/negocios/2016/04/655-674839-9-stephen-elgueta--gerente-general-de-rockwood-lithium-analizaremos-seriamente-ser.shtml

- google translate only gives so much

Please tell me everything you know about what is happening with SQM and when can we (if we can) expect the whole legal issue to solve itself.

>>1174687
>$4-5 would be nice, okay. but what would be your best estimate for the price in 2-3 years?
hard to tell, one would have to take Sal de Vida into account. Cannacord made a price estimate a couple of months ago, but GXY already outpreformed it and they didn't take Sal de Vida into account as I believe.
>>
File: descarga (1).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>1174729
As long as Ponce Lerou is in control, SQM will be involved in shady business.
Not only he manipulated the stock price of SQM but also bribed the whole political system. SQM basically wrote the minning royalty law and made it pass through Pablo Longueria (former Minister of Economy).
Every week new shit hits the fan about SQM and it's far from over.
>>
Can I buy GXY on robinhood?
>>
>>1174170
I just looked into that whole biz. Holy shit that's terrible.

>Unicef estimated that there were 40,000 children working in all the mines across the south, many involved in mining cobalt.

>When I first saw him, the seven-year- old was sifting and washing heterogenite, an ore rich in cobalt and copper minerals. He told me: “I began working in the mines when I was five”. He works along with his two brothers who are 12 and 13 years old.

>Child miners are also exposed to sicknesses because of their permanent contact with radioactive minerals, or injuries that leave them with life-time disabilities.

>Don't worry Guyzz! The free market will fix this!
>>
>>1174892
>Don't worry Guyzz! The free market will fix this!
B-but those children are willing! They knew the health risks before they took the job. Eh... who cares anyways. It's just a third world country. It's not anything libertarianism can't fix.
>>
>>1174038
>>1174069
>>1174073
Any of these traded on the TSX / Canadian exchanges?

GXY isn't. :(
>>
File: drc10-cobalt-mining.jpg (155KB, 1170x658px) Image search: [Google]
drc10-cobalt-mining.jpg
155KB, 1170x658px
>>1174892
>I just looked into that whole biz. Holy shit that's terrible.

Glencore, Rio Tinto, Huayou Cobalt all done it (doing it). Thats why cobalt prices are relatively low because of unethical exploitation of artisinal mining through child labour.

> https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/01/Child-labour-behind-smart-phone-and-electric-car-batteries/

Meaning that all ex-DCR (cobalt companies operating outside of Congo) have their share prices cut and lowered since they cannot compete. Once (if it happens) UN poses strict regulations on child-labour exploitaiton on these mining conglomerates we could await a share price increase in the ex-DCR operating cobalt mining companies. When and how the UN is going to enforce that is the question.
>>
Just bought 6000 shares of GXY.
Risk is good.
>>
>>1174843
I'm also chilean. I'm still not sure if all these legal problems mean that SQM is fucked or just that it will allow for risk takers to buy it low now and sell high when the troubles are over. As a local I'm willing to take the risk, since most of our stocks only go sideways.
>>
Well GXY is 8% up, I reckon it would breach the 0,30 AUD this week.
>>
>>1175148
if interested, the ASX hotcopper forum for GXY (they shill a lot, but here and there you may find useful information)

http://hotcopper.com.au/asx/gxy/
>>
>>1174892
>40000 black children working

such a loss. just look at all those massively successful black neighborhoods in the US.
>>
ASX:LIT
>>
>>1174095
YOLO, going all in on this.
>>
>>1175182
:/ That feeling when ya saw this stock a long time ago, in mid 2015. And passed it up.
>>
>>1175196
It's not too late anon, if they follow their path to success, assuming no growth expectations (they will mine $750M worth of lithium) their MC is $330M.

This also assumes they don't operate their other sites that they have.
>>
>>1174406
So who is leading the charge in the technology? Beyond that, what type of timberline would you expect for this?

All major electric and hybrid batteries are planned using lithium in their batteries for the foreseeable future, which is a big reason lithium mining is a viable investment. No manufacturer considers aluminum based batteries viable at this point, which means you're looking at an incredibly long time horizon, during which any number of technologies could feasibly supplant earth metal batteries altogether.
>>
>>1174355
Biz is a place for faggots to overhype their stock, its done time and time again, show me where one person has made any money from a biz thread. Seriously.
>>
>>1175263
I got hyped into buying ETH at 3-4$. Sold at 11$. Made around 1 BTC total.
>>
>>1174664
Got any newer information?
>>
>>1175151
Where do you get all your info? What news do you use to stay informed?
>>
>>1175310
He did say that hotcopper was a half decent website aside from the shilling. Spend enough time on a messageboard, ignore the bullshit spastics, you will learn something.
>>
File: Galaxy-resources.jpg (128KB, 971x639px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy-resources.jpg
128KB, 971x639px
Seems they are recovering.
>>
File: 1458668871585.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1458668871585.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1175263
well I just did :-), thanks to the anon for the stock analysis. guys like him are the reason I even bother visiting this shitinfested rathole. amongst crapfags and polturds like you, there is a guy like him.
>>
how much are you guys investing in these companies? and via what stock site
>>
>>1175151
becausle GXY increased by 9.8 % will this mean there will be an increase in the amercian stock GALXF as well because they are the same company?
>>
Not sure if I should wait to buy ALB or just put in now. I feel like if stock increases with tesla there will be a direct relationship with ALB stock
>>
Any thoughts on Vanadium Redox Battery? More based on industrial and commercial use for storing energy. ASX: AVL

There's lot of papers and articles on it which makes it a good energy storage for solar power grids.

You think they would be a good investment?
>>
>thread on /biz/ that's actually quality

Welcome to /Biz/zaro /biz/.
>>
bumpity
>>
Bought 1k worth of GXY. after stumbling on this today

ETA to the moon: 11 months.

What are our plans for all that moon money?
>>
File: cheesecurrentlyageingnicely.jpg (14KB, 390x58px) Image search: [Google]
cheesecurrentlyageingnicely.jpg
14KB, 390x58px
>>1175767
Make more moon money with it obviously.
>>
>>1174922
Being canadian is suffering.
>>
>>1175799
>canadian

im lmaoing at your life
>>
>>1175767
same, put down 1k also
>>
>>1175775
holy fuck
>>
>>1175775
does robinhood allow to buy this? what broker did you use? I have an account on trade king and they don't allow to buy from australian stock.
>>
>>1175906
no its not on robinhood as its not traded on the NYSE

I use Interactive Brokers personally
>>
>>1175906
I'm Australian so I just used my banks trading platform, which also allows international trade ($20usd fees though instead of aud). Depending on where you live usually the major banks will have a similar setup.
>>
>>1175930
>>1175932
Yeah but there is an American version GALXF. If the stock price of the australian stock goes up, is there a direct relationship between the two? Aus goes up then US goes up?
>>
>>1175932
>>1175930
just bought 4 thousand shares of GALXF
>>
File: GALXF - GXY.jpg (117KB, 1301x573px) Image search: [Google]
GALXF - GXY.jpg
117KB, 1301x573px
>>1176034
>If the stock price of the australian stock goes up, is there a direct relationship between the two? Aus goes up then US goes up?

yes
>>
Finland has Europe's largest Lithium reserves. One of the Lithium mines there is owned by Boliden, which you can buy at OMX Stockholm (BOL).
>>
>>1176093
>can i buy 2 shares?
>3,000$
>mfw 3,000$ can buy 14 thousand GALXF shares
>mfw GALXF goes up to 2$ by the end of the year
>>
>>1176112
> I can't into currencies

The price is 128 SEK, which is 15.76 USD on today's rates. It's a stable and profitable company with lots of mines, not really for penny stock gambling.
>>
>>1176123
I wouldnt say GALXF is a gamble. The CEO seems to have his shit together. They just started mining in MT Cattlin. I expect it to have a consistent upward trend for the next 2-3 years
>>
File: finnish-lies.jpg (64KB, 1095x515px) Image search: [Google]
finnish-lies.jpg
64KB, 1095x515px
>>1176093
>>1176123
>One of the Lithium mines there is owned by Boliden

doesn't offer lithium in their product line, nor is there a lithium mine named in their projects listing, if you search the whole site, there is not once a mentioning of lithium.

but 5 points for shilling m8
>>
>>1176093
>>1176093
Nordic Mining ASA (NOM) / Keliber Oy.
Keliber seems to be opening the biggest lith' mine in Finland/Europe this year??

but what I understand it's not yet listed
>>
>>1176163
Well my trade just got declined. Apparently most brokers dont trade penny stocks because of their risk. How in the hell can i buy this stock?
>>
>>1174038
Argentina 3,800 2,000,000
Australia 13,400 1,500,000
Brazil 160 48,000
Canada (2010) 480 180,000
Chile 11,700 7,500,000
People's Republic of China 2,200 3,200,000
Portugal 300 60,000
Zimbabwe 900 23,000
World total 32,500 14,000,000
>>
>>1176208
> lithium supply in tons
>>
>>1176170
oh'
you can find NOM from Norvays (Oslo Stock Exchange )
>>
>>1176212
Australia is going to dwarf everything on that list in the coming years if things keep escalating over here.
And I'll be there to tap all the joocy up and coming lithium stocks on the ASX.
>>
>>1174038
There is almost un-limited amount of lithium in Bolivia-argentina-chile.
Check the one which will expende in Chile and invest in them, since in Chile they have great exploiting programs and great financial benefits for offshore firms
>>
I'm in the UK and the stock code is:

GXY.XXX

is this right?
>>
>>1176257
Can't find GALXF?
>>
File: file.png (14KB, 1311x89px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
14KB, 1311x89px
Can someone explain this (loss)? First time, apologies blah blah etc etc.
>>
>>1176307
You bought it for 0.28 and it's on 0.21 right now according to Google.
>>
>>1176307
I'm assuming it's your brokerage fee.
>>
>>1176300

the only one i can find is:

Stock GALAXY RESOURCES NPV
Bid price 0.255 AUD
Offer price 0.255 AUD
Code: GXY.XXX
>>
File: file.png (33KB, 544x372px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
33KB, 544x372px
>>1176312
?
>>
>>1176313
edit: nvm, the one on Google is in USD.
>>
>>1175799
Yup
>>
>>1176313
this. it will factor in brokerage. You need to buy more than 15 bucks worth....
>>
>>1176307
>>1176312
no on google its 0.21 usd, which when converted to aussie dollars its 0.28 dumbass
>>
>>1176328
>>1176313
I figured. Only put in pennies to test the site. Rather a small loss than a big one.
>>
>>1176328
Same, my brokerage is an $8CAD / trade, it's factored into the trade. So my investments have to gain $8 before that goes away (isn't difficult).
>>
>>1176314
For me, same company name, but code is "US:GALXF:PNK"
Wtf
>>
So should i invest in galaxy?
>>
>>1176353
If you can, and can afford too, I don't see why not.
>>
>>1176363
Ok, thanks a ton.
>>
>>1176353
Is this going to be the new /biz/ pump now?
I don't mind >>1175775 but just don't go etherboard with it.
>>
>>1176367
>pump

Unlike your imagination coins, you can't "pump" an operational mining conglomerate.

Unless you're George Soros and dump in a few hundred million.
>>
>>1176368
I don't into coin. Takes too long to shuffle shit around.

>Unless you're George Soros and dump in a few hundred million.
I can dream can't I anon? Won't you join me?
>>
>>1176401
Not sure if I'm able too, my broker doesn't deal with ASX it seems, and I'm not sure about the USA version of the stock.
>>
>>1176401
>>1176443
Update: Just put in an order for 3000 shares at a $0.20 price.

GALXF too the moon!
>>
>>1176353
>hey guyz should throw money into X?
>YA DO IT LOL
>K guys thxxx xoxo
>>
I bought 4.6k shares of GALXF this morning and am about even from what I paid.

I don't have much expectations. It seems there are so many outstanding shares that much of an increase from this price is unlikely. Looks like the money was already made and this will probably stay stagnate for a while. Sucks I couldn't get in for .01 a few months ago.

I'm a sucker for memes though so I'll hold and see where it goes.
>>
My usual broker tacks on a $50 fee for international. Worth it?
>>
>>1176577
Not unless you are buying a shitload of stock, that is a ridiculous commission. Just buy the American version GALXF. They trade in tandem.

>see >>1176061
>>
>>1176536
This, it's not a ton of money.

If it goes up: woo hoo!

If it goes down: meh, a few hours of the paycheck down the drain.
>>
>>1176307
Which site?
>>
In the video >>1174095 the CEO mentions how GMM (on the ASX) is partnered in for the Mt. Catlinn mining product.

Anyone else done any research into these guys? they look like they're potentially moonbound, a couple of steps ahead of GXY it seems and on the rise today.
>>
>>1176916
>CEO
>meant managing director
>>
>>1176307
Holy shit, who are you getting €7 trades with? That is so cheap.

Aussie brokers charge minimum $20 and more like .3% if you want to buy any real volume. American brokerages charge minimum $60 and that's to buy GALXF with no liquidity.
>>
>>1174038
I understand your logic but according to efficient market hypothesis the current stock price already reflects expectations of future cash flows. That means the price already reflects the fact that we are going to need more lithium in the future. Essentially you're gambling that peoples expectations of our future lithium consumption is lower than what it will be which I'm not sure is a smart strategy. What secret knowledge do you have about lithium consumption that other intelligent investors don't?
>>
Bumping this to keep it alive until I get a chance to do some DD
>>
>>1176916
GXY sold GMM 50% stake on the Mt. Cattlin mine, in order to restructure their balance sheet and get rid of their debt, GMM is going to run the day to day operations, 50% of the profit goes to GXY and 50% to GMM.

GMM however is not a lithium company, their only asset in lithium is the 50% stake at Mt. Cattlin. GXY on the other hand oversees the operation, gets the profit, has the network in Asia, and most importantly the low cost - lithium resource in Sal de Vida brine, which when developed is going to make them a solid supplier, which there are not many of in the world (only 6 atm.)

>there are also rumors that GXY and GMM will merge, but only rumors.
>>
>>1176955
nabtrade is 14.95
>>
UP 12.50% TODAY SHOULD I DUMP?/ I HAVE 6.5K SHARES I WANT 4 DOLLARS A SHARE IS THIS POSSIBLE?
>>
>>1176963

M8 did you just learn what the emh is?
>>
What tells us that this is not just a pump and dump crap stock that owners want to get rid off before it finally crashes?
>>
>>1177406
the whole thread above you >>1174069 >>1174073 >>1174084 that you were too lazy to read, but eager enough to shitpost.
>>
>>1175263
>>1175280
>>1175473
>hey wasn't here for the General Moly gains where 3 people doubled their money
>>
File: currency-icon.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
currency-icon.png
7KB, 256x256px
any Czech or EU guys investing to GXY? hmu, what brokerage are you buying from or can i just buy from American? What mark do you think it will hit in 5 years, 4-10 USD?
>>
>>1176163

They just bought the Kevitsa mine months ago, which produces a small amount of Lithium as a side stream. It's the only Finnish Lithium mine you can currently buy in, far from the largest, which Keliber owns.

Keliber is planning an IPO this year. I would advise to wait for that instead of buying Nordic Mining.
>>
>>1177658
>>1177657
>>1177492
>>1177406
>>1177259
>>1177217
>>1176955
>>1176647
>>1176587
Placed a limit order for 4500 shares of GALXF @.20 per share. To the moon!
>>
>>1177667
what brokerage man gimme that site ;d
>>
>>1176955
>>1176877
Degiro. l2read threads. Fucking newfags I swear
>>
>>1177680
My brokerage. Use any. TD Ameritrade, Scottrade, etc. You just have to place a limit order since it's an OTC.

My order is still open.
>>
>>1177681
We are quite a ways off from the /pol/ sfig days
>>
>>1177689
I tried bringing /sfig/ back a few times, never caught on. Need Wipe back.
>>
>>1177692
Wipe?
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-05+at+05.02.39).png (48KB, 1226x685px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-05+at+05.02.39).png
48KB, 1226x685px
now is the time fellow canadabros
>>
>>1177708
>now is the time fellow canadabros
not according to anon >>1174185
>>
>>1177704
Trip who kept the threads alive for months
>>
>>1177723
Sounds like someone with autism.

>>1177717
>>1177708
I moved my limit buy to $.215 and all shares went through. So that's cool.
>>
>>1177736
Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>1177737
Anyone else buy today? Who's in this?
>>
>>1177772
im gonna buy up to 25000 shares by the end of year.. starting at 8000
>>
>>1177785
Let me know when you've gotten in. This will be our next General Moly
>>
>>1174038
Wait until someone decides to start mining afghanistan.
Until then, invest in big defence corporations. Once Afghanistan becomes desired land, there'll be no end of expensive guided munitions dropped on it. Those things aren't cheap.
>>
>>1177790
>General Moly
General Moly, Inc. (GMI) is a development-stage company in the business of the exploration, development and mining of properties primarily containing molybdenum.
>development stage lmao whod invest is total kek
>exploration and develoment wait for it
>molybden
>i cant even cook a potato with that lma you what maid
>thanks man

This is the Nissan Leaf Mr Anthony Tse was refering to.
1 Nissan Leaf is about 1000 iPad batteries in Quantity.
1 bus is about 5-10 Nissan Leaf's
Chinese government committed to 200,000 buses by 2020
Elon Musk took orders for 253,000 cars in the first day

where is your god now? want bigger capacity battery for iphone? ok more lithium , carrying some fagotry powerbank? ok another lithium.. man fuk your molybden
>>
>>1177808
It was a joke stock that some of us doubled our money on. But the memes were awesome generated by General Moly.

There was even a youtube video remix for it
>>
>>1177817
>General Moly
good then.. only money i ever got from 4chan was click-ring on /b/ where I made with adsense over 2000eur on secret irc channels, finally found something on /biz ..dayum

gxy seems fkin promisin
>>
>>1177817

>youtube remix

Gonna need a link, son.
>>
>>1177283
let me guess you're a master trader averaging 100% returns each year and you can beat the market after adjusting for risk lol. What I said made perfect sense. It's not like other investors don't have expectations of what our lithium demands will be in the future. This guy is assuming that current investors are under estimating our future lithium demands and I want to know why.
>>
>>1177857
>This guy is assuming that current investors are under estimating our future lithium demands and I want to know why.

there is a supply shortage of lithium because of the industry demand mostly driven by consumer electronics, where even the biggest distributors cannot satisfy it, the price doubled this year as a consequence of it. really all you need to do is read the posts in this thread before posting here and compare them with the current state of the market.
>>
>>1177827
Can't find it. Was pretty dope tho
>>
>>1177823
This lithium company in Australia seems promising. Especially with their government really pro-mining
>>
>tfw you didn't sell up 12.50% today

kill me
>>
Did anyone take my advice on LIT? I'm out today at 0.23 (in nine days ago at 0.152)
>>
>>1178232

LIT is on the rise so far and it seems it'll be that way. I haven't done the proper research of the company to at least see what's the plan.

Still GXY has some interesting projects in mind for this year with production starting in June to supply demand and with the support of the big ones in Australia.

By the end of the year they will start in Argentina which it blow the stacks up with luck.

As stocks seem to mantain its low value i will wait a couple of months till they start with the activity and maybe recognize the trend
>>
>>1178587
Interesting, I will be keeping my eye open for next buy in points for both LIT & GXY.
>>
>>1177857

No, I did not say that. It just sounds like you just learned what emh is and recited it in your post.

Humans are irrational, and I believe that carries into financial decisions also.
>>
>>1174038
Another two Lithium miners:

NMKEF (Nemaska Lithium Inc.) = 0.728
climbing like a rocket this year

WLC.TO (Lithium America's Corp) = 0.465
was higher in 2015, but in general is up since December
>>
>>1178898
>>1178824
>>1178606
>>1178587
We should all just stick to GXY and then bring more people in. Remember, it's all about potential and less actually bringing in results.
>>
>>1178987

Coming from the Tesla post here at /biz and after done some research:

GXY at the moment could be a shitty stock (actually decreasing it's value). We'll see in two months

Lithium Australia LIT has a new way of extraction that looks very promising and everybody is hyped. Along with the actual support the politicians are giving 'em atm. Lastly their stocks are on the rise non stop.

Lithium Americas "LAC" has a very promising agreement with Chile's SQM to form a joint venture and extract in Argentina which is the worlds biggest Lithium mine. GXY also have the permissions and the project but not the short term infrastructure to start by tomorrow.

SQM is an ex dictator lawyer owned mining company from Chile. Lobbying hard in the country controlling the most worth mines in South America.
>>
>>1179010
>GXY at the moment could be a shitty stock (actually decreasing it's value). We'll see in two months

very good analysis, fucking 10/10 research m8

>GXY also have the permissions and the project but not the short term infrastructure to start by tomorrow.

they are already mining ffs, none of the companies you mentioned even has a producing mine, other than SQM which is in legal troubles since 2015

people, read the fucking thread before posting here, for fucks sake.
>>
>>1179040
I meant in Argentina man relax. They are mining in AU indeed.
>>
>>1179010
>GXY at the moment could be a shitty stock (actually decreasing it's value).

I'll take normal market movements for $500 Jonny.

>Lithium Americas "LAC" has a very promising agreement with Chile's SQM to form a joint venture and extract in Argentina which is the worlds biggest Lithium mine.

>Wanting to invest in South America
>Needing to even comment.

Here's some reading material for pretty much every investment in that corrupt shithole. It's like buying stock in Africa.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-10-03/eike-batista-how-brazils-richest-man-lost-34-dot-5-billion

>GXY also have the permissions and the project but not the short term infrastructure to start by tomorrow.

Bro, they've been mining for awhile.. They just stopped operations because of the commodities crash of 2012-2016

>>1179040
Im the dude that bought 3500 shares just for shits and giggles. It has some merit but right now it's a meme stock.
>>
>>1178987
Even if you use current expected data on GXY, they seem to be able to mine ~$700M worth of ore. With a 330M market cap I'd say it's a safe bet.

The only risk is that they lose their contract or something goes very wrong. (very unlikely imo)

I would say that they can hit 1B market cap this year IF everything goes according to plan.
>>
>>1179054
>It has some merit but right now it's a meme stock.

Lithium Australia, Lithium Americas, Nemaska, Bacanora, Rare Earth Metals, Neometals, Pilbara, etc. all these 'we have a biggest pile of lithium in the world, but need your money to pull it out" these are literally meme stocks, in which people put their money because of marketing hype.

GXY desu totally flew under my radar until I saw this thread, no marketing, no hype, nothing, but the fuckers have a lithium mine, they've been doing this job for a couple of years now, and they have an offtake agreement with mitsubishi as I read, they aren't meme, on the contrary, they just aren't hyped as the rest of the 'trust me, I have a field, but need cash' companies, because they do not need it. DYOR as always
>>
>>1179067
I said it's a meme stock right now. IE: A bunch of dudes on 4chan are talking about investing in it and not really anyone else.

We need to spread the news about GXY but it's literally not even on any forum. We need to make memes and get the word out to other investing sites like Stocktwits and Yahoo messaging boards.

>>1179057
Which is why I tossed about 1K in it's direction. I can spare to lose it.
>>
GALXF hasn't moved in six hours. It's been stuck on 11k volume since like 10am. Which is 8x below the daily average.

Was I dumped on yesterday when it spiked 15% and dropped back down?
>>
>>1179169
I bought right before the bell closed. Weird about the low volume though.
>>
my broker wants 50 + € for Australia, i better stick with crypto. Stupid trade barriers
>>
>>1176233
Bolivia has the biggest lithium reserves in world?, but the infrastructure sucks and the coverment also want's to refine it before importing it, what will be a problematic.

Finland has the infrastructure and ~2x better quality ore than thay get from salt lakes and they already have some refining factories ready, like car battery production.
>>
>>1179288
The refinement thing is pretty easy to get around. Just do some cursory processing like run it through a few settling ponds. They wouldn't be the first
>>
>>1179223
It's OTC under GALXF if you're in the US.

Would be lulzy if someone just dropped $15 per share.
>>
>>1179347
oh' sorry,,
by refining I meant that they want to produce it as far as possible, like batteries and stuff before exporting.
also that lithium rich area doesn't even have good road connections for starters.
currently they are searching for funding and technical know how,,
last years estimates predicted that it could take 10-20 years before there could be a notable production. but with current lithium requirements it could be sooner
>>
>>1179373
Can I not buy this stock on Robin Hood?
>>
>>1174884
no.
>>
>>1177205
What would a merge mean for holders of both shares?
>>
>>1179518
the merge wouold increase their shares.
>common sense
>look at virgin airline
>look at the recent oil companies that just got a lawsuit
>millions were invested because they were going to merge
>>
>mfw i started one of the most valuable threads that /biz/ has ever seen
>>
For real though, my tradeking broker does not trade GALXF, just wondering which brokers do.
>>
>>1179532
>this guy >>1174069 >>1174073 >>1174084 >>1174185 >>1174231
>>
>>1179536
Go to another broker then m8

>>1179614
We need to have dailies. Shit like this makes me miss the old /sfig/ kids tbqh senpai. They would compile all the most relevant information, analyze weekly movements, memeS were made. Sigh.
>>
>>1178587
Where do you get the intel anon
>>
I'm guessing none of you were able to trade any form of Galaxy with Robinhood?
>>
>>1179708
No
>>
HOLY SHIT ANYONE WATCHING THE OPEN IN AUSTRALIA?!?! FUCKING 35% UP!!!!
>>
File: heart_attack_exercise.png (76KB, 702x336px) Image search: [Google]
heart_attack_exercise.png
76KB, 702x336px
>just bought 20000 shares of Nordic Mining / Keliber Oy
it's better be a goddamn good lithium there
>>
>>1180202
>>1179869
>>1179860
>>1179708
>>1179670
>>1179637
>>1179614
>>1179536
Official GALXF thread
>>
>>1180236
>>1180202
>>1179869
>>1179860
>>1179708
>>1179670
Forgot link to official GALXF thread
>>1180060
>>
>>1180242
>>1180242
bumpito this thread is even biger than your offi thread, #lithiomeme
>>
>>1179536
Can't trade GALXF on optionshouse either, pretty frustrating
>>
>>1176208
Where did you find this report?
>>
>>1180643
wikipedia lithium
>>
>>1180418
What US online brokerage has GALFX listed for sale?
>>
>>1181306

I have found it at places, but we're talking minimum $60 to buy/sell.

Still looking for a place where I can buy and sell GALXF or GXY for less than $20 a shot.
>>
this thret seems to be a coordinated shilling effort. I guarantee most of you are one person
>>
>>1181859
No gxy is just going to moon, get on or fuck off
>>
>>1181859
Well it's working. Up 10% today
>>
i bought ~3k of galxf this morning at .24, already ~.26
this is my first tip toe into advance memetics
godspeed all
>>
I trade with capital one, what could I switch to to be able to buy GALXF?
>>
>>1181859
it began as a real thread but then became this.
>>
>>1183320
good thread though, haven't seen a thread like this on /biz ever
>>
>>1174170
>Haven't found any yet, with which I am satisfied enough to invest.

Looking up the cobalt sector as well as some estimates of the supply shortage these couple of days, I believe I found some interesting investments, I will be posting in the following week for anyone interested when I do a more thorough analysis showing the merits and risks of the stocks.
>>
Is it too late to hop on the bangwagon? I need something else to invest in now that the TSLA hype is over
>>
>>1184537
TSLA is too volatile, buy when under $200 SP
>>
File: v5g2ArE.jpg (361KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
v5g2ArE.jpg
361KB, 1050x1400px
>>1184450
>I believe I found some interesting investments, I will be posting in the following week for anyone interested when I do a more thorough analysis showing the merits and risks of the stocks.

Great, will be looking foward to,

also thanks for GXY.
>>
Looks like it's time to hop onto the commodity bandwagon. To the sky faggots.
>>
Mighty noob here.

In the UK, how do I buy this stock?

Can I buy it through an online broker like SVS securities?
>>
>>1174038
Is this some gigantic pump n' dump thread luring retarded 4channers to get to blow all their cash on overseas stock?
>>
>>1185498
>Is this some gigantic pump n' dump thread luring retarded 4channers
you will never know, unless you read it.
>>
>>1185505
so it's a pump n' dump then? Ok
>>
>>1185538
Is it a question or a rhetoric answer, or both?
>>
>>1185538
I'm up 30% in three days. Thanks Aussiebro.

I guess I should have invested my money in a legit non /biz/ pump and dump like MNKD, NETE, and ETHcucks. >:)
>>
>>1175155
>He doesn't realize African immigrants are some of the most educated immigrants in America

Sorry to burst your bubble Cleetus
>>
1 HOUR

GET READY BOYS
>>
>>1185743
2 hours, market opens at 10, it's 8 right now.
>>
>>1185624
>African education is equal to American
>>
Do go to the moon without me guys, give me a years or so to save up enough money so i can go all in.
>>
Just bought GXY, feels good to be part of the hype train now

Imo this will hit $3-$4 by the end of the year if demand continues, Lithium is the future. A junior miner like GXY (Or any of the Lithium) companies will no doubt face bad announcements and retraces however, keep an eye on this and average down when you top up whenever you can.
Thread posts: 281
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.