[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't function socially >can't hold down a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: done.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
>can't function socially
>can't hold down a job blue collar or white collar without people thinking I'm a freak and getting me fired or just be quitting of my own volition
>will never operate a business because I can't form connections with people
>wasn't born in a well off family that would allow me to invest enough money to live off of hands-free

Is there any way at all for people like this to make it in the world
>>
try /r9k/
>>
>>1152004

Day trading
>>
>>1152004
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1395476268666.jpg (21KB, 439x604px) Image search: [Google]
1395476268666.jpg
21KB, 439x604px
>>1152004
>Is there any way at all for people like this to make it in the world

Yeah. They're called artists. Express your angst, dude.
>>
So why don't you learn instead of giving up?

Do you know the story of Thomas Edison and Honda?

The problem isn't with you, your genetics or your skills. The problem is your SCAPEGOATING and excuse-making.

The problem isn't that you can't communicate with people, the issue is that you DON'T EVEN TRY.

How many times in the last month, 3 months or even year have you tried to tactfully assess your situation and fix it?

You've never lived.
>>
>>1152015
I don't want to live

I want to shitpost, watch chinese cartoons, eat chicken tendies and fishsticks, and play vidya on steam.

This is why I became a gambler (speculative day trader). Started with $10,000. Netted $50,000 over a year, currently have some set aside in the event of catastrophic loss, etc etc.

Day trading OP. Huge gamble, but with some luck and a dash of autism, you too can make money.
>>
>>1152011
>>1152025
So I guess figure out any way possible to get several thousand dollars up and start trading? I'm not worried about losing the gamble, anything is better than this and worst case scenario I jump off a bridge.

>>1152015
Thats cute and all but trust me, I have tried harder than you'll ever imagine. Some people just aren't meant to be around other people. This isn't some whim, this is a 26 year old that has been to 3 different colleges and 8 or 9 jobs.
All of my "living" around people has been suffering.
Unfortunately I'm not enlightened enough to give up conveniences and go live in the woods as a hermit.
>>
>>1152025
what do you gamble on anon? stocks? forex? futures?

you and I have the same dream. I'm happy for you.
>>
File: 1458363231082_0.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458363231082_0.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>1152149
>Some people just aren't meant to be around other people
>>
>>1152004
has anyone tried sitting you down, and hitting you?
>>
>>1153622
This

I think op wasn't hit enough as a child
>>
>>1152004
>quitting of my own volition
You're fucking yourself over, so no there isn't any way you can 'make it' until you learn to knuckle down and work.
>>
>>1152270
No one but cucks trade that shit.
The real fun is in crypto.
>>
File: laugh.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>1153630
>working
>2016
>>
>>1152004
Seriously, how much of a freak do you have to be to be fired from a blue collar job? It's head down, work hard and work safe, you can still be a freak. OP you're just lazy, man up.
>>
>>1152004
Hello. It seems to me that you are a faggot. Oops! I came to this conclusion by observing your mis use of green arrows, the image of an anime, a filename that is written rather than a random sequence of numerals and a sad story. That being said, /biz/ might not be the best board for you to engage in discourse, specially because you're a faggot. You could check out some other boards to better treat your faggot issues, such as:

>>>/adv/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/lgbt/

Alternatively, you can also lurk more.
Have a nice day.
>>
>>1153868
Cuck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.