[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sales a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image_3.jpg (348KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
348KB, 1300x1300px
Are sales jobs memes or not? They seem that way. Kind of seems like really cuckolded work to suck peoples cocks and beg them to buy shit just for some commission.

Are they memays or do they have any actual value?
>>
>>1095741
No, being in charge of acquiring money has no value. >>>/out/
>>
>>1095741
They're shit. It's just easy to get one since the base salary is really low.
>>
>>1095756
t. Bull that needs cucks to work for him with no overhead

>>1095758
But what about all the "sales is da best" memes? People keep saying that shit even on this very board.

I do see how it is kind of a scam tho. If you're only getting paid entirely or close to it commission then they have no overhead desu. So you're pretty much just generating money for them for free. Seems shite
>>
>>1095764
It might be the best if your store is in lower Manhattan.
>>
>>1095764
You can't always take on every role in the organisation. You've only got so many hours in a week.
And the time of some people is just too expensive to waste on things others can do for them.

Besides that, most people don't have the qualities to approach people and sell them things. Quality salesmen are hard to come by.
But if you're in sales and think you're better off without the organisation that pays your bills and provides the actual services to the clients, then sure, you might just as well leave.
>>
>>1095785
I am just considering it getting a sales job.

It seems like it could be OK but day in day out trying to get sales seems rough.
>>
Well?
>>
The sales staff at my job make 30% commission which is bs because all the business comes to them without effort. I get paid well per hour but it would be nice to get a few percent per project. Sales 28% and 2% would be moto enough to not drink everyday
>>
it's entry level and the effort put in directly correlates to the money coming out, which is the definition of a career
>>
>>1095832
>it's entry level and the effort put in directly correlates to the money coming out, which is the definition of a career

But it can also not depend on you though...

As opposed to a consistent job where I can do my best and still be sure of my paycheck every 2 weeks.
>>
>>1095741
i know people who've worked in sales their whole lives, who have next to nothing to show for it. if you enjoy being a cuck, get into sales.
>>
>>1095845
Thought so
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.