[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got best grades in my school >had grades good enough for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1450442279248.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
1450442279248.png
87KB, 684x576px
>got best grades in my school
>had grades good enough for any UK university
>put zero thought in to university choices - picked my hometown one (an ok uni) plus a respected STEM subject that I ended up hating
>had tonnes of interviews for all sorts of great internships and jobs (multiple ibd front office, many engineering, IBM) but failed them all due to bad social skills
>graduated in mid 2015
>live with parents, doing part time minimum wage stuff

How fucked up is my shit? I am quite bitter when I know that there are many people who are not as smart as me but doing successfully.

It's like jumping through all of society's hoops and then at the last second social skills and looks matter more than anything else.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 184x184px
>>1005702
Patience my fellow britbong. The crash is coming.

>mfw conservatives actually believe austerity is working
>>
>>1005702
try r9k
>>
File: _25665.jpg (69KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
_25665.jpg
69KB, 1000x400px
>>1005702
try r9k
>>
>>1005702
This happened to me too (except the smarts part). I'm also ugly.

>tfw the interviewer lady walked in and immediately had a disgusted look on her face when she saw me
>>
>>1005702
> (You)
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: shemitah-real.png (1MB, 1366x2653px) Image search: [Google]
shemitah-real.png
1MB, 1366x2653px
>>1005705
yesss good goyim xD
>>
>tfw employer assigns you into an inferior role and offers you less pay saying you're not good at 'team work' even tho you're as skilled as everybody else, even somewhat more so. and that's why end up shunning some of their opinions
>>
>>1005702
a good part of "being smart" is knowing what people expect from you and how you can reach their expectations

if you can't do that, you're either very skilled but autistic, or just incredibly retarded and not smart

it's almost 2016, there is no excuse (besides autism) for being a retard who can't manage to hold a simple conversation even if you're not the outgoing great communicating type
>>
>>1005702
in all seriousness, don't go to /r9k/ if you want to learn how to improve your social skills, become a massive "normy" and go to reddit
>>
>>1005702
or better still find something to do that isn't on the internet
>>
>>1005733
Unless you're actually disfigured, its more likely that you were lacking in hygiene/appearance/or were obese.

Companies don't care how attractive you are if you're not in a customer facing position.

A greasy neckbeard wearing a fedora, tennis shoes, jeans, and a sonic t-shirt looks like a different guy if he shaves and puts on a suit.
>>
>>1005702

swallow your pride you big fucking cunt
>>
>>1006138
Companies don't, but women like the interviewer lady do. If you're ugly asf your life is fucked.
>>
>>1006138

>sonic t-shirt

Lost hard.
>>
>>1005702
You're a fucking loser

Get used to it.
>>
>>1005702
i'm like you. ask friends for help!
it's all about who you know. i'm an engineer and my boss constantly asks me for references so if I can help any of my friends, i do it.

>>1005705
what crash are u talking about?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.