[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the point of life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: pepe-the-frog-i-have-a-question.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-i-have-a-question.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
whats the point of life
>>
To suffer.
>>
>>1140389
Too live in harmony with nature, make kids, metal and role-playing games
>>
>>1140390
Hello Arthur
>>
to post shit like this on other boards
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>1140389
to glorify god and enjoy him forever, probably
>>
File: 1497771801238.png (26KB, 660x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497771801238.png
26KB, 660x800px
>>1140389
to die once your duty is accomplished
>>
File: 0.jpg (49KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
>>1140389
To find the point.
>>
Biscuits and gravy
>>
>>1140389
gives to thinking...
>>
File: service-guarantees-citizenship.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
service-guarantees-citizenship.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>>1140395
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qvTvN1ni8c
>>
>>1140389
To reach for the stars and convert all dead matter into living, thinking matter.
Then ask the thinking matter what purpose there is left for life.
>>
>>1140389
To get your 72 naked Pepe frogs when you die.
>>
>>1140389
Procreation, everything else is bullshit.

Have kids that grow to be healthy adults.
>>
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, to hear the lamentation of their women.
>>
File: formula_exponential_growth3.png (6KB, 388x451px) Image search: [Google]
formula_exponential_growth3.png
6KB, 388x451px
There is no point per se, there is trajectory.
Pic Related.
Our future is defined by our past, and yet is not identical to our past. Instead it is the exponential continuation of our heritage and people.

Like the graph, from the points preceding the y-intercept (think of this as the present), we have yet to transcend a unit along its axis, and yet onwards to the future (x-axis positive) we have only to exponentially rise.

This mentality is best summed in the timeless Latin phrase:

Ad astrum - to the stars
>>
>>1140389
You are here to breed and create as many children as you can, so they also can stare at the heavens and say,
>>
>>1140389
To make babies and raise them to be good Christians. God commands it.
>>
>>1140389
none, life is pointless everything you do has a meaning, when you breath, when you walk everything you do has a meaning, basically meaning means nothing.

So in the grand scheme of things your life is similar to a insect you observe.
>>
>>1140389
Read Albert Camus
>>
As far as I can tell, to be a slave. But it's voluntary*.
>>
File: 1489150904097.jpg (55KB, 970x514px) Image search: [Google]
1489150904097.jpg
55KB, 970x514px
nothing
>>
>>1140411
I almost got a heart attack just reading these nutrition facts
>>
There is none. You have to take it upon yourself to give it some kind of meaning and value
>>
I think mysticism is the truth.
Mystics believe you can have a direct, unitive experience of God, so that you would see that You are God.
Jesus Christ was born an ordinary person who achieved a permanent state of Divine Realization.
By making his will at one with the will of God, he was a mystic who had gained access to God's Thoughts.

The Holy Ghost, has been misinterpreted. It is actually two entities, the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth is the second Christ of this system, who will bring divine judgement upon mankind.

The purpose of mankind is to travel the mystical path and become a Christ.
>>
>>1140391
Snow nigger detected
>>
Why is a ant alive only to die by a raindrop.
You can apply this to any lifeform.

There is literally no point/goal other than to just be alive.
>>
>>1140389
finding and enjoying the things that make you happy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.