[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I forget her /b/ ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Just.feeling.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Just.feeling.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
How do I forget her /b/ ?
>>
Electroconvulsive therapy has really good success rate.
>>
>>745139632
Go to
>>>/lgbt/
for a new one
>>
>>745139957
Fuck getting a new one I could't even get her
>>
File: 1480184207563.jpg (71KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480184207563.jpg
71KB, 1008x720px
>>745139632
You don't. Lain is eternal.
>>
Massive brain damage through drug and alcohol abuse is the usual method.
>>
>>745140347
I'll try thanks
>>
Mariguana?
>>
>>745139632
find another girl.
>>
>>745139632

I'm sorry bro, but you're fucked for life. Pain goes away, but memories just don't. Don' worry though, you'll be okay, just don't start loathing yourself like a whiny faggot.
>>
>>745139632
It's impossible. Just understand she is fucking a muslim guy right now and enjoying the taste of his cum.
>>
>>745141012
It's a black guy tho

She wasn't my girlfriend by the way
>>
>>745139632
occupy your mind with hobbies
>>
File: 1484569077398.jpg (13KB, 294x442px) Image search: [Google]
1484569077398.jpg
13KB, 294x442px
>>745139632
It's strange, really. You do forget her in time, but not for good. No matter what you do, you will have times when you remember her again and think about all the good times you had. Especially if you can't find someone new.
>>
>>745141059
She's a whore, like my ex. I spent 5 years of my life with her (I had plenty sex, even anal and she hated it because it was painful. One of my last cums was in his dental appliance, the same one she had in her mouth the day of her wedding kek) One day just threw me away like an used cigarette and the next week was sucking an arab cock, she married and now has her vagina full of desert brown sperm. If I was in older epoque I would impale her head in a stick but this 21st century. Just enjoy the cuckold time, jerk off with rage and continue your life. There are so many pussies out there.
>>
>>745141766
Damn man I am sorry for you
>>
>>745142129
That was a good movie
>>
>>745139632
easy

just click here

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-pass-hr672s198-combating-european-anti-semitism-act-2017
>>
>>745142176
Don't feel sorry. I surpassed that whore long time ago. Don't be condescending.
>>
This is what I did anon. I started talking to all of her friends who told her to leave me. One by one I got each one in bed and fucked them dirty. I mean really degraded them to the point they wouldn't even look at me in public. One by one until I got every last one of them. None of them ever said anything to each other out if embarrassment of being fucked like a paid whore. Then finally when they were all together one night at the bar I recounted my story of triumph to friends I was sitting with quite loudly. The entire bunch was so embarrassed that they all left one by one. Tails between their legs. First one to leave was my ex crying her eyes out. That's the way you get over someone.
>>
>>745143708
Brofist
>>
>>745143708
Yeah you wish
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.