[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread Advice if needed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 29

File: 1489944225342.jpg (77KB, 960x496px) Image search: [Google]
1489944225342.jpg
77KB, 960x496px
Feels thread

Advice if needed
>>
Vent anything what's in your chest
>>
File: 1501134499412.jpg (143KB, 615x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1501134499412.jpg
143KB, 615x1022px
>>
>>>/an/
>>
File: 1497805883703.jpg (221KB, 1070x723px) Image search: [Google]
1497805883703.jpg
221KB, 1070x723px
>>
File: 1499386592660.jpg (54KB, 540x516px) Image search: [Google]
1499386592660.jpg
54KB, 540x516px
>>
Fuck yeah, if anyone wants to talk about their problems, I'd be happy to actually try to help you.
>>
>>742717831
Hey anon, what's your history
>>
>>742717894
I was drepressed for about 2 years for shit reasons and it got worse because I was a self centered crying bitch.
Then I figured out how to stop being that on my own, wich obviously only works for me, but maybe could help some other people idk
>>
>>742717454
go away BWA guy
>>
Been depressed as fuck for the past half year.
On some codeine right now. I'm glad that I got "sick".
if just makes me feel happy for once. I am afraid that I will become addicted though
>>
>>742718531
you already are if you are using it to deal with your depression.

seek a medical professional, anonymous
>>
>>742718211
How
>>
>>742718211
My man, this shit sounds like me. Tell me how you get to get well?
>>
File: 1492680943999.png (5KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492680943999.png
5KB, 1280x720px
>>
Well, actually these couple of years I have kicked out of my head suicidal thoughts, made a boyfriend that I love with all my soul, and life has acquired some meaning at last.

so.. thing's going good for me ? I mean, I have no job and that's a problem, but it wasn't my fault that the entire department got kicked.
>>
>>742720346
How you do that?
What's your mindset
>>
File: ANDTHENTHEYALLFUCKED.png (119KB, 555x143px) Image search: [Google]
ANDTHENTHEYALLFUCKED.png
119KB, 555x143px
>>742720581

I just.. stopped caring.

If nothing really matters, I might as well enjoy the ride.
>>
>>742720961
I have this mindset too but sometimes it's just not enough and I don't know what to do
>>
File: 1459647986081.jpg (13KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1459647986081.jpg
13KB, 500x281px
>>
>>742717831
Im 26 and no job. Stopped caring about everything about 3 years ago. I have enough money to move out but just thinking about working a warehouse job for the rest of my life unmotivates me to do anything at all. Not sure what to do. Suicide used to sound ridiculous to me, but now it doesnt. Still dont think ill ever do it, but the idea floats my head more often than not.

Where do i start? How? I feel like im still stuck at the starting line.
>>
I think my meds are wearing off anyway. Awesome, let's spiral deeper into depression. I have homework but instead I'm here because I'm useless
>>
>>742722047
Not op, but it might help to get a hobby? I know it's hard when you're struggling to care about anything, but maybe something you used to enjoy as a kid will reignite your motivation. Happened to me with music; it always makes me happy even when I'm feeling shitty. Best of luck <3
>>
>>742722168
what are you taking?
>>
I have no future
>>
>>742722410
Desvenlafaxine (antidepressant) and Vyvanse (stimulant to treat ADHD and unbeknownst to my doctor, to act as an appetite suppressant).
>>
>>742721365

It's almost a mantra to me. Things get worse or better, but I'm just cool with it.

Can't really express how to be like this ? To be honest this happened after thinking of killing myself for almost two years straight. Then, the day I'm feeling like it would be the last.. I just.. stoped.
>>
>>742720346
Happy to hear things are looking up! Hope the job situation gets resolved soon. Good luck!
>>
I used to be depressed all the time for 3 years straight for shitty reasons and made excuses about everything.
Nobody was there for me when i needed them most.I've spent countless of nights just thinking about my life and life in general and i felt like nothing is gonna change.
If there are any /b/ros like this , hope this helps.
One lonely night i spent thinking about what truly makes me happy and what i wish my life was like.That night I made a promise to myself "I will do everything in my power to change things and if in 3 months i achive nothing I will kill myself and just end it" I set my alarm for 6:00 the next morning.
Now i used to be chubby and shy, i used to not know what i wanted to do with myself.
But I've decided i was gonna be ripped as fuck and do something related to vidiya since ive always enjoyed it.I got up at 6am that morning.I went for a run.I spent 30 minutes lifting weights.I was fucking horrible at both.When i was done, i ordered a book on game design.The first few weeks felt like agony.Ive never trained before and i certanly would prefer to just lay around on my time off work and not spend it on a book.But I kept reassuring myself if i stop now, ill end up hating myself again.So i kept going, it got harder but i never quit.Fast forward 3 years now, im in my last year of graduating university following game design.Im fcking shredded, ive got a beautiful gf, my life ia going amazing.And you know why? Because i WANTED IT.
Life isnt fair, life is shitty, if you give up it will swallow you and shit you out.Follow your dreams annon, YOU CAN DO IT.
Break the rules, fuck other people's stupid opinion, follow your heart, and dont fuckig quit. There is the easy way and the hard way.
So set that alarm to 6am and when it rings and every cell of your body is screaming to shut it off or snooze it, ignore it and listen to the inner voice that told you that alarm is for a reason.So wake up and get to work.
>>
>>742722566
This... is actually motivating me. Thanks dude, and props to you for going and getting exactly what you wanted. You are amazing.
>>
>>742717149
Im a nervous and literally autistic wreck. I hear a lot of people note autism work wise/school-wise as a disability (which from what ive experienced/done/researched is, to a point, true) and i have ausbergers. I never did the REEE bullshit like a dumb ass but i have really terrible social skills unless it comes to a debate. Im soon graduating school and i do have good grades(3.700 GPA) but i dont know where to start and i feel me having what i have will stop me from getting a even reasonable job that isnt a shitty mcdonalds. (I work at a restaurant and a mcdonalds atm.) Its really ruining my hope.
>>
>>742722566
I think this would have hit me harder if I wasn't still on codeine. I finally feel nice again
>>
for like almost 10 years (im 26) I dont feel hapiness, well felt it maybe 10 times during that time but not more, just kind of meh. Thinking about doing hard drugs... idk anyone got out of this state? any advice?
>>
>>742722769
Are you going to college? If so, do you know your major? That's a step in the right direction. If not, a career counselor at your school could probably help.

If no college, you could always learn a trade or hell, teach yourself to work with computers. Fellow asocial here (was never formally diagnosed with ASD), machines are easier sometimes. Good luck to you
>>
>>742722933
Don't do the drugs. They will only make things worse, trust me. Depression is a bitch, but sometimes it helps to live for the little moments of happiness: that soft contentment you feel driving with a friend, the anticipation of your favorite meal... anything. Any little thing that brings you the tiniest bit of joy. I hope you find your happiness again.
>>
>>742723082
thx I hope too
>>
>>742722946
Planning to go into Trade School for I.T.
I know how to work with certain languages of code (i also know two other languages, spanish/german because i heard bilinguals are most of the time prioritized when theyre hiring, my brothers are teaching me the Japanese hiragana alphabet at the moment so that i can go with them for a potential job that works with overseas trade, or game design.) And i have built two laptops and one desktop. I also have a hand in wood shop. I have a pretty good idea of what i want to do however a lot of workplaces dont take "disability" lightly and could possibly think of me as a liability instead of hiring. Thats my biggest worry. Thanks for your wishes, im doing my best to plan it out.
>>
>>742722748
>>742722838
Glad i can help
Also this
>>742723082
>>
>>742722566
Im glad for you anon,but at least you have a passion. I don't really know what I want from life,or have a passion. Also im dumb as shit and emotionally stunned to shit. I could pass as normie before,but i dont even have the energy for all that pretending now.
Can't get or keep a job,and i've been trying for years.
Still,your story gives me a bit of hope,and I haven't completely given up yet.
So thank you.
>>
File: Like this but red.jpg (26KB, 244x400px) Image search: [Google]
Like this but red.jpg
26KB, 244x400px
>>742718531
How did you get 'sick'?
>>
>>742723415
That's good my friend, me alegro que sepas hablar muchos idiomas. I hope you find true meaning in life, I hope this for myself so I can live without the feeling of hopelessness
>>
>>742723700
Don't understand this
>>
This thread's actually making me feel a little better. And here I was all ready to cry. Thanks /b/ros <3
>>
>>742723415
HAHAHA! Jesus h,anon. You'll be just fine,trust me.
>>
>>742723504
Hey man, I've been there.
You need to listen.My story wasnt supposed to give hope, but rather, motivarion.Many people are searching for "happiness"and hoping one day it would find them. Its not like that.Its all in your head. Sometimes you need to reflect back on what happened to you and at what moment you felt like you belonged somewhere.If you wear a mask, you wont be truly happy.Save up some money and move somewhere . Start again. Try stuff you havent before. I hope you find yourseld and work it out.Dont forget you only have 1 life, so have a blast while you are at it.
>>
>>742724062
Keep it up my man, life's a bitch but it always feel a little bit better when I see threads like this
>>
File: 1500994364368.jpg (326KB, 1200x1722px) Image search: [Google]
1500994364368.jpg
326KB, 1200x1722px
>>742723928
You said, "I'm glad that I got "sick"."
Do you mean you called your symptoms to get your codeine?
>>
I like this thread, and the people within it and those to come. Im glad to see people opening up and others helping. I personally only had to deal with lots of foster family moves, as a few were abusive and one specifically keot taking my money and starving me and my dog thats been with me ever since i was 9. Shes dead now though, just a few days ago. I left her at a friends for a few months until i could afford myself a place, and get my dog back. Shes always been there for me, a small shizu. She always tried to guard me against assholes and bigger baddies, and in my confusion ans young arrogance i treated her poorly. I didnt abuse her but i got frustrated with her sometimes. When me and her got starved i kept just giving her my food. And now i cant even be with her for her final moments as im a state over, and it crushes me to feel like she questions why i left her when she never left me. I had no choice but it still beats me up. She wasnt a simple dog. She was smart. She.only barked when someone was at the door, and she actually held onto her craps and pisses and pawed at me to let her out, and she was so caring. She didnt need words to tell you "Love you bro" and now i feel she passed thinking i forgot her.

She was a smart, loyal, loving "sister". She was literally the only family i had up til a few months a go, where now im on my own. It tore me apart. Im truly alone now, and the only reason i keep planning to get myself a good job and friends and make myself a family in the later years is so im not alone, they arent alone, and they learn to not leave people alone. I try my best to not be rude to someone for any reason unless they exhaust my reasoning and there is no foreseeable "Why are they angry? How can i help" in range.

No homo, but i love you guys and what you do.
>>
>>742723700
I basically fucked up my throat a bit on purpose and told the doctor that I couldn't sleep because of it etc.
soon enough he prescribed me some
>>
>>742724367
Not the same anon my man
>>
File: 1492820200173.gif (2MB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
1492820200173.gif
2MB, 512x256px
>>742724441
Nice fixture. Just be careful, opioids are a bitch
>>
>>742724397
We love you too anon
>>
>>742724441
I did it so my voice would sound like I had been coughing all night etc
>>
>>742724441
Nice doctor*

Goddamn autocorrect
>>
>>742722483
I have today that's all I want
>>
File: 1489945615445.png (110KB, 500x164px) Image search: [Google]
1489945615445.png
110KB, 500x164px
Love is pic related, someone here have girls troubles too?
>>
>>742725005
Personally, I don't. What issues might you be having, specifically?
>>
>>742725005
I don't have girl troubles but I am a girl. I'm pretty socially awkward but if you need a look into the female mind I could maybe try to help?
>>
>>742725005
I never really had any heartache, not sure if I am glad or just sad that I'm alone
>>
>>742717149
I'm in love with a girl who's getting married to someone else soon.

I'm not good with women, but we have a connection. Do I tell her how I feel, or leave it?
>>
>>742717149
Can I just get some advice

>I dated a girl for about 6 months
>she was my first everything and I was hers
>I loved her
>she was no model but I didn't care
>she has really bad depression and anxiety
>around 3 months in my parents found out we had sex
>they're really conservative and I'm only 18
>was barely able to see her
>dumped her around 6 months in
>instant regret
>we started getting back together after about a month
>she ended it in only 3 fucking weeks
>it was a fucking text
>her reason still haunts me
>she said she felt used and walked on, basically when we would be together she wouldn't be in the mood for sex but I'd be naggy and annoying and we'd fuck
>didn't think a thing of it
>no idea I hurt her
>believe me I know no means no it's just that I'd normally ask until it was a yes

>I regret all of this so much
>wanted to hurt myself as if I was some other guy that hurt this girl I loved
>hated myself for hurting her
>guilt keeps me awake at nights
>she got a new boyfriend in a month
>looks so happy with him
>just replaced me because I hurt her

It's been 4 months
I've apologized and she said they were insincere

I just can't do it anymore
>>
>>742725397
I don't know my man, I don't really know

>>742725183
How do you make a girl who doesn't love you to love you again, I guess this is what I need so is something pretty hard

>>742725179
Well making the long story short, I love a girl that doesn't love me and I feel like shit because she was the first person that I doesn't make me feel apathy, eventually she got bored of me and she leave
>>
>>742725960
Ooh. That's tough. I know this will be hard to hear, but if she's marrying someone else, it's likely she knows she wants to be with him. You can tell her how you feel, but know that you risk making things awkward. I'm so sorry. Unrequited love is a terrible thing.
>>
I'm anxious and worried about my future. I don't really want to go to college, but I'm going just because I don't really know what else to do. I need to find a part-time job to help my mom with bills while I live with her, but I can't find anything that wouldn't be horrible for my social anxiety. Everything is just sending my brain into panic mode and I can't fucking handle it
>>
>>742725960
Just leave it my man, I know it sucks but if you really love this girl you've to respect her happiness even if you're not part of it
>>
>>742726262
Thanks for the sincere response.
>>
>>742726222
It might help to have some context. Did you two date or something before? How long ago was it? I don't think it's ever too late to rekindle at least some friendship; maybe reach out to her and just have a chat. No expectations, no pressure... just start slow.
>>
crippling alcoholism.

Diagnosed borderline.

She said "I don't get butterflies with you" while crying.

I stopped drinking because of her, stopped taking dilau cause she doesnt hangout with junkies.

She loves getting attention, she'll be fucking another dick in a few days.

I'm just sitting here getting wasted till I can sleep.
>>
>>742726183
Just put the dots together man, if she found a new boyfriend soo fast that means that he was a alternative even when you two were still together, she doesn't love anymore so stop guilting yourself and learn from your mistakes
>>
>>742726701
Thanks man
Seriously
I struggle with guilt a lot but that helps
>>
>>742726270
Hey, fellow anxiety-haver here. First, calm down. It sounds like you're a bit freaked out at the moment, yes? Take a few deep breaths. You don't have to do anything right this minute.

Second, know that it probably won't be as bad as you think. I have a job that requires lots of social interaction for long periods of time (CNA in a nursing home) and, honestly, once I get into "work mode" I can focus more easily and rarely get anxious. Your brain has a remarkable ability to adjust to tasks it needs to do.

Third, if you're not currently being treated for anxiety somehow, I'd recommend doing so if you can. Medication and therapy have done wonders for my illness. If you can't get treatment, find a friend when you need it. Don't bottle things up.

And know that you're going to be okay. Plenty of people do it, and you can too. It's all right to be scared; it's absolutely normal. But you can do it. You're already brave for living with anxiety every day. I believe in you, anon. Good luck <3
>>
File: neet.png (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
272KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>742726569
Well we were kinda together, thats was part of the problem she wasn't ready for a relationship so we were together but not at the same time, sometimes a would get mad at her and tell her how I feel and her only answer was that we are not boyfriend and girlfriend.
The other part of the problem is that she's my classmate and I see her everyday, so the wounds are as fresh as the first day.
We began to talk and we are friends but I still have feelings so yes, fuck me backwards.
She was the first person that I cared for
>>
>>742722769

As a 27 year old with Aspergers and a job paying 45K a year all i'll say is find what you enjoy delving into. Those with Aspergers tend to get almost obsessive into delving into one particular subject or interest, so do that. Mine was computers, so i got a degree in computers and was hired into my current job a month before i even graduated. Find what makes you tick, and get a degree in that, doesn't matter what it is. Yeah you'll have to work a bullshit job while in college, i worked in retail all 4 years, but it paid off.
>>
>>742726877
It wasn't your fault, sometimes girls just stop loving you and then is when she leaves. Stay strong bro
>>
>>742727312
Sadly I don't think that's the case but thank you
>>
>>742722566
I think I can do that kms part. The rest is beyond me.
>>
>>742727166
Don't push her. As a girl, few things turn me off faster than a guy who doesn't respect my boundaries. It sucks if she doesn't return your feelings, but let things cool off and maybe she'll be able to think things over.

Also, if things don't work out, remember that she's not the only one for you. I know sometimes it feels like you'll never love anyone else, but you will. To use a cliche, there are plenty of fish in the sea for you. I hope things go well <3
>>
File: 1502922945042.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502922945042.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
Contributing. My life is falling apart around me.
>>
>>742727069
I'll send you a birthday card, but I have no loons left from my trip to Kingston. You're thought of fondly while you're here ^•^
>>
>>742727488
I'm so sorry to hear that. Want to talk about it? We're here to listen.
>>
>>742727562
Thanks but It's not me man. I watched the guy make the thread and I was thinking about hooking him up when it 404ed.
>>
Got bribed 50 dollars to kiss a girl who I like, however I'm in a long distance relationship and feel shittier than usual.
>>
>>742717244
>was in a good mood
>tried to pay the for everyone
>one friend pretty much put me down
>realize i only have one true friend
>realize that i tricked myself into thinking that i was gonna have a great time
>realize that i cant hold back my depression
>realize that i dont want to live anymore
>>
>>742727481
Oh I know all of this and a with you in this femanon but as you might know sometimes your brain doesn't seem to listen to reason. I talk to her rarely and much in a just friends manner I know I can't push her bc that's what make her leave in the first place, anyway thanks for your replies I appreciate it
>>
>>742727566
Mental disorder is killing my almost 5 year relationship. Was told today I was worse than her ex who both cheated on and hit her for 2 years. Part of me wants to finish my whiskey, take the rest of my anxiety pills and walk out onto the highway.
>>
>>742727742
That's even sadder
>>
>>742727812
One true friend is all you need. Hold on, if only for them. Sending hugs, if virtual hugs from an internet stranger will help at all, and hope that things will look up for you soon. I know what it's like to feel alone, but you're not. Sometimes, one friend makes all the difference.
>>
>>742727783
I would pay 50$ to kiss a girl. I wouldn't even have to like her.
>>
>>742727869
No problem! Good luck, anon!
>>
>>742728031
5 year relationship guy. Don't hurt the one person who cares about you the way the world has hurt you. If you are in ok we can chill
>>
>>742728094
You have a story femanon?
>>
>>742727874
Don't take that shit. I was with a girl who was very broken. She'd been raped'n shit. In a fit she managed to say something similar. It fucking hurt, cus I had stood up for her so many times and been very supportive. Truth be told the relationship was killing me. Two years now since. She may just be a horrible person mate. I've been with girls after, and when fights occur or stuff similar. It's like the shit never hits the fan. It gets resolved fast. It isn't as serious etc. Some bitches are just bad man. Ps this relationship was 3,5 years.
>>
>>742728201
Okc*
>>
>>742727874
Wow, anon, that does sound rough. Sometimes, though, words spoken in anger aren't really meant the way they sound. In a perfect world, we'd all think before we spoke, but people don't always do that. Try not to take those cruel words personally, at least not just yet, and remember that mental illness (I'm assuming it's yours? Sorry if I'm wrong) is not your fault. It might be a good idea for both of you to take a little time to cool down and then talk it out if you can. I apologize if I've made any incorrect assumptions, but that's my advice as a stranger outside your situation. I'm so sorry to hear things are bad right now.
>>
>>742728259
Me? I guess. I was the one up earlier in the thread whose meds are wearing off. Sometimes I'm a real disaster without them. Plus I just started college and I'm a little stressed, but I think I'm gonna be okay. Distracting myself by talking to people on here. Thanks for asking :)
>>
My parents always like to party and do drugs kinda deal all my life. For instance my moms choice of drug was heroin and opiates. My dad different kinds of speed. Just mentioning this so the next part makes a tiny bit more sense....

Anyways, less than a year ago my dad broke into me and my moms house and attacked her with a shotgun before blowing his head off in front of us. That had me fucked up for a while, cause I mean I've seen dead people before, but never someone with their whole head completely gone, and just seeing it and being 2 feet away from the blast had me fucked up. I still have nightmares.

Couple months go by and my moms new bf gets mega high on pcp, flips out and rapes her, go to jail on first degree rape. But she's working with the defense to get him out and they expect him to get out within a year and he'll be moving in with us.

And ugggh, I had a girl I was really crazy about and we were in love supposedly for almost a year (I met her shortly after my dad died), just up and broke everything off with me and got some new guy.

I'm approaching my mid 20s but going to university full time so I'm looking to move out of my moms house since I sleep 5 feet from where my dad died and I refuse to live with that rapist. Just sucks, I wanted to save as much money as I could by staying with my mom but I can't take much more of this. Been a bit of a nutty year for me I guess
>>
Everything seems so meaningless.
>>
>>742728687
holy fuck. I truly do feel sorry for you.

Can I ask where you live?
>>
>>742728687
You've been heard mate. Keep going, freedom from the chains will be good for you.
I don't like the belief of pitying people. But I have to say I wouldn't wish the fate of seeing something like that on my worst enemy.
I really hope you can move out and create a stable enviroment for you to grow and enjoy.
>>
>>742726877
Think of it like this: girls don't really know what they want, especially young ones. She was in to you, but not so into you that your sex drive didn't seem like a burden to her. That's really not into you enough for a real relationship. You can't build on a foundation of her seeing your advances as a burden. So it was doomed. It just didn't seem doomed to either of you at the start because you had no experience with this sort of thing. So you both went into it emotionally unguarded. And you got your heart broken . A lot of people are like that with their first. In the future just keep asking yourself along the way "Is this girl really as into me as I want her to be?" and "Am I really as into her as I want to be?". If the answer to both questions remains yes for a long time you may have found a keeper. Otherwise you keep dating girls until you do.
>>
>tfw started a relationship with my best friend for years, the love of my life
>it implodes because we both aren't very mature
>now we aren't even on speaking terms.

I cried so hard, for days and the sad thing is when we broke it off it didn't even seem like he cared... I have never felt so worthless in my life.
>>
>>742728817
My father told me when we were at the cabin. That damnit if it was a period in his life he would want to relive it would be his early thirties.
I asked why not 20's or teens?
He said he would never go through that again, even if we was payed. It's rough apathetic terrain mate. But it's temporary.
>>
>>742728687
That was a rollercoaster to read, anon. First of all, you're strong as hell just to have survived that, and if it means anything, I'm proud of you.
>>
>>742728674
Stay strong, we might find purpose in this life
>>
>>742729259
Here's hoping <3 I've got my best friend at my side up here and a stubborn-ass attitude for anyone who tells me I can't. Thank you!
>>
>>742729181
Love is something that gives us debth. It teaches us alot. We all have our Great White Buffalo.
The one that got away. The first teaches the most.
And in that debth we grow. Time will remove the bad times. Maturity will allow you to enjoy what you had.
>>
>>742728951
I live in Maryland. I skipped over a lot of bad shit, that's just the BIG stuff you feel? It's just been a bad year

>>742729037
Yeah man. I should graduate in a year or two and everything should start being alright I hope.

>>742729246
>I'm proud of you.
That means a lot to me
>>
File: bench2.png (136KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
bench2.png
136KB, 460x282px
>>742727166

Sometimes the best thing to do is just move on man.
>>
File: 1499127118091.jpg (114KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499127118091.jpg
114KB, 900x300px
>>
File: IMG_0150.jpg (222KB, 1000x1074px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0150.jpg
222KB, 1000x1074px
Can we get some more images
>>
>>742729073
Hey thank you
I've never looked at it that way before and honestly you're probably right
>>
>>742727291
Thanks. Im not too worried now that i have someone with similar circumstances to help me understand the gist. Thank you very much /b/ro. And yes, thats generally what i was considering. Just focusing one main field i like and of course have to deal with a cruddy job beforehand. Again, thank you for the insight. Its appreciated.
>>
File: transgenderfeels.png (116KB, 1819x638px) Image search: [Google]
transgenderfeels.png
116KB, 1819x638px
>>
>>742717831
how do you explain a feeling of sometimes content and the other times down/sad/depressed. Most of the time nothing really matters to me and i feel like i shouldnt be here. I dont find enjoyment in anything anymore like i used to and if im not working im home staring at the wall. I hate going out and talking to me so i havent in years. Really dont feel like talking to the 4-5 friends i have so i sit alone usually. Never really had serious suicidal thoughts, maybe only once.I enjoy depressing and sad things like music/movies/photos. Idk if id call it depression, havent seen a doctor since 9th grade anyway. But idk how id describe it
>>
>>742717831
25 started my own company make more money than both parents and immediate family combined. Can't find love, get super lonely. Have 3 Motorcycles have no one to ride/hang out with. Any tips? I don't usually drink or do drugs
>>
To my ex who I still think about everyday even tho it's been 2 years since she left me for someone else

I'm in love with you, sorry
>>
>>742730037
I do my man, I do
>>
papercuts on the cock
>>
>>742730421
Join a motorcycle club in your city, you will find people with the same interest that you have, good luck man
>>
I have feelings for my fuck buddy, but being a fuck buddy seems to be worse than the friendzone. I'm basically a walking dildo to her

How do I change this?
>>
>>742730861
>>
>>742729181
i was going to try the same thing because my best friend and i love each other but know that something like that will happen and we won't try it and just keep trying other people that doesn't work out for either of us. love is a confusing thing. we're not exactly talking now because she doesn't treat me like a best friend anymore which sucks but, i wish you best of luck i feel you.
>>
>be me 18
>starting senior year now
>run cross country
>co-op between my school and another
>see this girl there
>sold 7.5/8
>not sure if she's single or not
>run tomorrow
>also been single my whole life
>which means kissless, hugless, virgin etc...
>found out she works at the place I work at
>I was gone for 2 weeks of work so shit happened
>figure this would be a good ice breaker when we run?
>but after that I don't know how to carry a fucking conversation with a girl for the life of me
>any advice anons? I have a good history of fucking shit up with girls and stuff which I don't feel like getting into its somewhat cringy
>>
File: 1457245384743.jpg (89KB, 460x618px) Image search: [Google]
1457245384743.jpg
89KB, 460x618px
Just do i what i do.

pic related
>>
Just went through something and it's been haunting me
>went to place to do drugs
>get offered ketamine
>whynot
>do it
>comatose on the couch, still lucid
>see a my friend getting raped in front of me
>crying and yelling for help
>all i can do is toss and turn a little bit
>when i'm able to move everyone is gone
>cry

What do I do to get over this? I keep dreaming about it and I can barely function even a week afterwards
>>
>>742731291

look up the FORD method on google.
>>
>>742730879
nigga i want to be you so hard right now
>>
>>742731313
You made your bed; sleep in it.
>>
>>742730879
Been there, fuckbuddies are worse than the friendzone and it always ends the same. One person gets feelings, and the other only wants sex.

I'm sorry man, you can't do anything about it. Might as well move on
>>
>>742730953
Don't get so emotional my friend, it was just an advice
>>
>>742731440
It's torture when you care for her in a way that she doesn't. I feel more used than anything
>>
>>742731313
What he said. >>742731474
>>
>>742731647
I know that feel bro
>>
>>742731338
thanks anon this helps a lot
>>
I've been having an affair with a co worker of mine for a few months. I don't feel a moment of guilt because she's something I needed in my life.

Then I go home to a loving wife and the guilt begins. Since it's started I've been a muh better husband, I hear her bragging about me all the time and it just makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>742731313
Talk to someone, like soon. That's some PTSD shit right there. Try to report it to police if you can and talk to the victim. All my best. Hope things work out.
>>
I'll say one thing about depression is and true depression at that, is when you are in that state your mind utterly turns to mush.. Like forgetting the simplest of words in the middle of a sentence. Short term memory turns to shit.. Hell even playing vidya sucks cuz the delayed reaction and stunted motor skills. And by god the fatigue. A lot of people think oh your just being a puss.. Man i wouldnt wish clinical depression on anyone.
>>
>>742731922
why marry someone if youre just going to ruin it for them? disgusting
>>
>>742731927
I tried reaching out to my friend, but she's pissed at me for not stopping it and she's traumatized herself. I doubt it's been reported

I just feel like such a worthless piece of shit for not doing anything. I don't know how i can live with myself
>>
I finally got on some meds (Celexa) for my anxiety and depression. Thank god. I've always had some degree of anxiety and depression but because of some recent traumas it's become absolutely unmanageable. Just about every second of every day I'm on the verge of a panic attack. My body aches for no reason, my thoughts don't let me sleep, I want to cry randomly but can't, I drink to control these issues then get even more anxious, and I've had several panic attacks and even one moment where I had a full blown break with reality and had hallucinations. So fuck all of this. I'm hoping these meds help me because I'm really losing my grip.
>>
>>742731922
That's tough. Whatever you do DON"T EVER ADMIT TO YOUR WIFE ABOUT THE AFFAIR. You're either going to wind the affair down and stay with your wife, in which case telling her about it is just selfish and cruel. Or you're going to leave her and keep fucking other people until you find a better match for your needs. No reason to torture the poor girl you married. That guilt you feel is earned, and it's YOUR torture.
>>
>>742732027
We've been married for a decade, been great but the last few years sex has been declining and it's bugged the shit out of me. I woke up one day and it dawned on me that for the rest of my life I'm going to ha e to deal with feelings of inadequacy until a 115lbs ginger girl started flirting with me at workand I could tell by the way she looked at me she wanted me for my body. Like I said I didn't know I needed this until it happened.
>>
I am a shell of a person who has lots of money to burn but no life to use it towards. My family are alcoholics or psychiatry patients who call me at my place drunk or manic to try and steer my life the way they see fit, so they can live their lives through me.

I was born with various medical issues, and I am in constant pain 24/7.

My job is super high paying but to me it is monotonous and horrible. Plus everyone takes credit for my work.

I had one best friend, we later became a couple too. Fuck that though, monkey branched and cheated on. I did everything for this person, when I was in university and they slit their throat I stayed up all night talking to them to help them out instead of studying for my course finals. If they needed financial support due to medical costs, if they needed someone to save them. I was always there. I was fucking dropped once they became more out going. Seven years in the shitter. They want to be my friend still like old times but they have zero remorse and have zero desire to ever hang out anymore. I asked for help from them for the first time ever, and crickets after everything I did for them. What a completely shitty and selfish friend.

I have traveled to many places, read many things, seen many things, seen a doctor for decades. Nothing, I am a husk.

I really envy you Americans, you can walk into a store and buy a gun. I don't get such a luxury so I can't plaster my brains against the wall. I can only drink and mope.
>>
>>742732422
Oh I know I've fucked up, I just need to tell someone.
>>
>>742732513
you sound like my stepdad who cheated just because of sex and if that's the only reason you're marrying someone then you're doing it for the wrong reason. your wife has feelings you know
>>
Just a few months after my relationship of 2 years ended. I met this girl that lives across the world from me, we met on a NieR discord and later on exchanged snapchats and other info, we talked, video chatted, and even had some deep discussions. I was absolutely smitten with her, she was beautiful, smart, not a social activist nut, mature and caring. She was my 2B and I was her little Nines, I was going to save up money so this past Summer break from college, I'd have enough with my job and other money to go see her. We shared everything about one another,from simple things like games in which I played with her to talks about philosophy to or deepest desires and kinks

Didn't hear from her for 3 weeks, messaged her everyday asking how she was and just like a week ago,I get a PM from another girl in that discord, her irl friend telling me that she was in a car accident, and she didn't even have a chance to wake up before going. It hurts so much,I spent a lot the money I had saved up on booze and got drunk every since,I ran out last night, gonna go buy more in a bit.
>>
>>742720961
Optimistic nihilism is key
>>
File: 1498755098622.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498755098622.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>742732994
This
>>
>>742730126
I am laffin
>>
>>742732687
>I really envy you Americans, you can walk into a store and buy a gun. I don't get such a luxury so I can't plaster my brains against the wall. I can only drink and mope.
The ability to so easily acquire a gun with no license destroyed my life lol

But really you seem like you need socializing or something. You say you have money, have traveled etc. That's so much so many don't have bro

Have you tried hanging out with your old friend and just calmly talking that shit out? 7 years is a long time to be friends with someone to just let it all go to waste because you two won't just talk it out
>>
>>742732994
This is what actually made me even start studying for my degree.
>>
>>742732807
The sex isn't the problem, the lack of attraction for me coming off my wife isn't there. I know I'm at least OK looking, I get compliments and numbers regularly but I couldn't care less about the random women. I feel that my wife isn't attracted to me anymore and that fucking kills me. And no I didn't marry her just because we'd been together for a long time, legitimately love her.
>>
>>742732724
People fuck up. Happens all the time. People cheat. What are you gonna do? My point is there's no reason for your wife to see you as a monster. Either it works out of it doesn't. But if you've managed to be discreet enough that you're fucking someone else and she doesn't know you have to keep it that way, regardless of what happens. Out of respect for her.
>>
>>742733384
I still love them and don't want to let it go, but they are chasing the guy they cheated on me with. I can't really hang around in a situation like that, plus when I try to talk or do anything they don't want to because "what if x gets jealous." He is only jealous because he is a neet fuck with no redeeming qualities, whom you fucked because he was giving you more attention then I was for six months due to the physical pain I was in.
>>
>I've been in a "it's complicated situation" for a couple of weeks
>She made it clear today that at the moment we're just friends
>I need to stop acting like she's my girlfriend
>Feel down but kind of relieved that the tension is gone
>Go to my Grandma's every day to help her because I'm unemployed
>We sit and talk
>She tells me how she's lonely and afraid of dying alone on the floor
>Breaks my fucking heart
>My mom's an alcoholic, and my dad is a situational drunk

Its not the worst life in the world, but I want to complain to you guys because I have no one else at the moment. I don't even need advice. Just being able to get it out is good.
>>
>>742733649
anon you need to spark that then or just talk to her i mean she's your wife you should be able to talk to her about anything. i feel like trying to get her into you again would be your best bet
>>
>>742717149
>>
Tfw a qt doesn't want to be with you because she doesn't want any attachments. Ten bucks she's lying to save face.
>>
>>742733994
Op here, still monitoring the thread thanks for posting.
PD:the artist is a girl called chiara bautista she have pretty good work
>>
>>742734160
Same here
>>
>>742733938
Trust me mate, I've been trying to reignite that spark for a looong time now. I've sat down and talked to her about it and how it affects me and I get the same thing every time. "I'm not as young as I use to be, my libido is going down. It's not you it's me." I've quite literally pulled everything I could out and upped my game and it did nothing. Even now with her swooned the bed life hasn't changed in the least bit.
>>
>>742733855
I've been in a slightly similar situation a couple of times.

At this point, if you can't make something work out with them. Like if they aren't being flexible even after you try to tell them what's going on, you just need to cut contact.

The first week or two will be horrible. If you're anything like me you won't even want to get out of bed. But after a month, month and a half, you'll be able to function normally. Every time you talk to her or see what's happening in their life it just makes the wound fresh and you have to start all over again, you know? I'm in a similar situation now, it was about 2 months ago. I have done everything in my power to remove her from my life so I can get over it. Sometimes people bring her up to me and I feel a little sad, but I know I'm almost over it completely.
>>
File: ee71f005680cda592294c7f5fad8559b.jpg (484KB, 1280x990px) Image search: [Google]
ee71f005680cda592294c7f5fad8559b.jpg
484KB, 1280x990px
>>
>>742734941
I have cut contact for close to a month now, I tried cutting contact before other times as well.

All this happened three months ago and it is as bad as day one honestly. I shitpost, get blackout drunk, and pop a ton of sleeping pills so I can actually sleep. Outside of my job I have been non functioning for three months straight. Not my first break up either, just this one was way different.
>>
File: 1490899248695.jpg (884KB, 2048x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1490899248695.jpg
884KB, 2048x1153px
I think I'm falling in love with my best friend, and I don't know how to stop it.

What if I end up screwing things up?

More than anything else in the world, I don't want to hurt her, but it seems like things will only get worse
>>
>>742735316
From there it can only go wrong in my experience
>>
>>742717149

>>742732022
>>
>>742730126
Cringe
>>
>>742735408
I'm just not sure what to do,,

To make things even more complicated, she's told me she used to crush on me, so the temptation's always kinda been there
>>
I'm the dude on codeine, I think it has worn off and I have really cold feet. Could this have anything to do with the codeine?
Never experienced anything like this before. But otherwise I feel normal
>>
>>742735659

Her saying she "used to" is probably woman double speak for "i still do."

Just ask her out, finding out whether shes into your not will feel alot better than torturing yourself over "what if"

Trust me i made that mistake way back in high school. I wish i had just asked so i could have had some peace of mind.
>>
>>742733649

I cheat on my wife regularly

I'll never admit it to her

She's a great wife, but my reasons are similar to yours.

However wrong this sounds, doing it keeps our relationship together.
>>
>>742735695

Depends on whether you're lying down, standing, or sitting. If you're lying down or sitting then the drop in blood pressure would explain the cold feet. Unless you're getting constant pins and needles or pain then there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 1502416110303.jpg (53KB, 630x539px) Image search: [Google]
1502416110303.jpg
53KB, 630x539px
I live in southern Ontario and I wish I was dead. Thinking of fucking off to Italy to do manual labor or something. I'd rather be homeless in Europe than rich here.

T. Phd in literature and the people here are so idiotic that I wish i wasn't born
>>
>>742735928
im sitting and thanks for answering
>>
>>742733700
What am I going to do? Live with the guilt and use it to better myself/marriage and never tell a soul after its over.
>>
>>742735301
There's a lot of time since you cut contact then. But if you're drinking and shit, you're not actually dealing with it. I don't have anything against drinking to be clear. But if you want to move on from this shit, you're going to have to sober up and mentally move on from this shit.

Time spent drunk or high is not time spent getting over it. It's just putting you in a state where you're crippling any ability you had to try and control your thoughts or emotions. You can never expect to deal with pain like that.
>>
>>742735819
I guess. I'll probably always be too spooked to do anything, to be quite honest.
>>
>>742735913
Thanks mate, glad I'm someone can understand it from my point of view. Shit has been getting better since I've started fucking the ginger, gave me a lot of motivation to go out and do shit for me which in turn made my marriage better.
>>
This thread is filled with some sad stuff. I'm lighting one up for my homies who are bummed. xoxo from Houston, Texas.
>>
>>742736242

I'm guessing you're in high school, or at the most in the undergrad years of college. My advice is to take on a "Fuck it" attitude. School is a blip. After you're out, you wont see or speak to 99% of the people you currently hang out with. It's the one arena in life where there are basically no lasting social consequences. Take on a stiff upper lip, dont beat around the bush, and just say "Hey, do you wanna go out?" Either answer she gives is good, because then you'll know, and you can move on. Don't do like i did and spend 3 years of highschool hung up on one girl too scared to say anything to her. If she's a bitch then she wont want to be friends, if she's worth having as a friend then she will politely decline and your current relationship can continue.
>>
>>742736543
appreciate it, do you know what you have?
>>
>>742736162
Good point anon. I am going to give it some more time of non contact and then talk to them again so see if there is something there. If not I will cut them out indefinitely. The sheer amount of time we spent together warrants giving them at least that.
>>
Cancer took my mother not so long ago and I decided to get back into the aquarium hobby to give life a little meaning and excitement. Anyone else have good hobbies to keep depression at bay?
>>
>>742737237
Studying chemistry is the thing that keeps my mind off of things and life bearable. Sorry for your loss anon. My uncle and my grandfather also got killed by cancer.
>>
>>742737237
Reading keeps me going, mostly sci-fi bc what's better to forget the shitty present than another world where amazing shit happens
>>
Can you guys help me out?

What do you call the feeling of not feeling any emotion at all? I tend to connect it to the shitty birthdays I've ever had.

I guess it kinda started when the time when I celebrated my birthday during my grandmother's burial, then got worse when I found out that my relatives finally remembered my birthday bc as it turns out, I have the same birthday as their favorite nephew/cousin, then 2 years ago my dog died on my birthday.

Another would be my shitty lovelife because all my ex-girlfriends' reason for breaking up with me were all the same, "I was too boring", which struck a nerve.

Any advice would be appreciated.

>I love this thread
>>
>>742737143
If it doesn't work out, just make sure you don't lose your cool when you talk to them again. Save yourself the regret of looking like a stubborn asshole who can't control his temper.

You seem like you're an understanding guy who is just really angry and bitter about the situation. Lose the last part. It will overshadow the understanding part and people will just think you're petty.

I hope it works out for you though. Best of luck bro
>>
>>742737925
who's your favorite author?
Mine are Isaac Asimov, Robert Heinlein and Stanislaw Lem
>>
>>742723700
best pen
nice
thanks friend
>>
File: blEqneS.png (914KB, 1032x1073px) Image search: [Google]
blEqneS.png
914KB, 1032x1073px
More images and quotes like this bros
>>
>>742737237

I keep an 80 gallon aquarium with Various Rainbowfish, Tetras, and a pair of SAEs. what have you got?
>>
Closeted anon here, sharing an apartment with a friend. I am his best friend but never told him anything about me being into guys. He is the typical "dudebro". I've heard that he thinks being a fag is a mental illness and to avoid any problem I decided to not tell him. But as I internalize this, I feel a crescent sexual desire for him. It's not cool as porn makes it seems: I really hate feeling that as he has a gf and I am not a degenerate to the point of thinking that he will magically start to enjoy having sex with me if he is drunk enough. Every time he enters through the door drunk, however, it's hard to hold and not try to kiss or touch him. Should I just keep holding those feelings and end leave after this semester ends, or should I tell him? I don't know, not all straight men can have a "normal" friendship with a homo, even if they behave like a normal straight guy. Most of my friends are straight and most know I'm into guys, but those treat me "normally" and I myself never felt any kind of desire for them. This roommate though looks like the kind of guy that would distance himself from any faggotry. I ask because it's coming to a point that or I will rape him or I'm going to not endure him living in my apartment.
>>
>>742737751
It's a horrible disease, and due to me deciding to take care of her in my own home I got a front row seat to it all. Im sorry about your loss as well. I wish you success on you chemistry studies.

>>742737925
I could never get into reading but I've heard sci-fi is some of the best world's to explore.

>>742738428
Right now I'm fixing up a crummy biocube. Redid the seals and cleaned it up. We'll see if it holds water soon and if not then I'll look for another tank. I plan on having corals in the end. Need to get different equipment though as I don't feel like a stock biocube will suit corals for long.
>>
File: 1499310012827.jpg (164KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499310012827.jpg
164KB, 960x960px
>>
>>742736354
>>742735913
People often get bored in a long term relationship. Instead of cheating, try to restart the relationship you already have by taking her out on dates and spending quality time doing stuff together. Getting into the daily rut of just existing together will ruin everything. Treat her like a new girlfriend again. And then if you still feel like it isn't worth it, do whatever.

But for fucks sake, DO NOT EVER TELL HER YOU CHEATED. Then she might go out of boredom or if she has any doubts down the line. It could be years later and you could have shit figured out and be in it for the long hall and all of a sudden shes leaving you.
>>
>>742737994
You're an apathetic person, or you are pretending to be due to the shitty people in your life.
Advice:
>Work out (makes you feel and look better)
>Meet new people
>Try to make friends and truly care for them
>Profit?
>>
>>742738243
Uhh I don't know if I have only one, I guess I can't decide but the one that's always go when I feel down is ray Bradbury bc the way he writes it's just like magic, transport's me in a world where everything is possible and there's an adventure in every corner.
But my favorite book would be childhoods end by Arthur C. Clark
There's Stevenson too, he's pretty good too
>>
Currently with girlfriend of one year as of July, recently stopped wanting me around, told me she doesn't want to move in with me "quite yet" and doesn't text me mear as much as she used to. Says she just wants to be alone sometimes, bought all these things for apartment but now I don't know if it will ever make it in there. Scared she is cheating, which if she is it would be over anyway, but the thought of someone else holding and doing the things I did to her and for her is tearing me apart to no end. Just want to know if she is or not and if this really is just a phase of her liking to be alone. Thought about kys a lot but know its not worth it for one person.
>>
File: 1498713504599.jpg (148KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498713504599.jpg
148KB, 480x480px
>>742720105
This image just reminds me that maybe parting ways with my ex/best friend was more trouble than it was worth.
But I know deep down inside I'd probably have wasted tons of time trying to help her with problems that would go from one ear out the other. It's better she learns to deal with them herself.
>>
>>742738815
Uhh man, you are missing so much if you never had read a good sci-fi book, you don't have to start with the hard ones, try the entry lever chart from /lit/ it's pretty good
>>
it's getting harder and harder to deal with everyday life. therapy is going to diagnose me with aspd soon. i dont really know how to talk to people, i'm good at it but i think my problem is with approaching people. following up on it is also a problem for me. the loneliness is killing me
>>
>>742739303
I have only read Fahrenheit 451 from bradburrys
I dont much about the Stevenson or Clarke
I recently had a dispute with someone about C. J. Cherryh and her foreigner novels if you have read them.
I was amazed by her ability to built organic works and it really impressed me. I can 100% recommend it if you haven't read the series already
>>
>>742739630
I'll head over there and see what they have suggested. I'll admit, i haven't really given reading a honest try so maybe I'll find myself another good hobby.
>>
>>742739956
Gonna check that out my man, thanks
>>
>>742740026
Please try anon, when you find out what you really like I promise that you will find yourself searching more books like that and you will have such a great time reading it
>>
im not suicidal anymore but i dont enjoy anything. I have been sober for 8 months from heavy use of psycadelics, opiates, benzos, and alchol. I can get nearly any girl i want but the only thing that gives me butterflies is when I think of certain memorys of my ex. I go to an intensive outpatient rehab 15 hours a week but they dont do anything its just to make sure im still sober. I am not happy with my life but I dont know what to do about it. what do
>>
>>742740026
A friend of mine never really read any books.
Eventually I got him to start reading and by now he reads even more than me. I hope you will be able to enjoy it
>>
>>742739956
I forget to recommend you my favorite book by Bradbury that is Martian chronicles.
Man the story about the Martian woman that dreams of an astronaut landing there was so fuckin sad but good. I strongly suggest you to read this
>>
> stuck at dead end retail job
> one coworker yells at me all the time for lack of motivation
> don't care about anything but music
> want to join a band but too autistic to meet new people
> can't play because I live in an apartment (I play drums)
I know this isn't the worst but I've been feeling empty inside for a while and I'm not sure how to deal
>>
>>742740531
Sounds interesting. I will definitely look into it, thanks for the recommendation
>>
>>742739006
I kinda I am apathetic.
But I guess I'm also a stoic, bottling up all the emotions, not sharing them to some people close to me, waiting for it to implode.

I tried meeting new people too.
>Enrolled in Architecture School 5 years ago (I still am in school bc I fucked up during my first years, not having a background on Architecture and all that)
>Found new friends with same interests as I am
>Same friends discover better people than me
>Got ditched on
>All alone
>Joined as a cartoonist on our school's publication
>Made new friends again
>In constant distress of they might leave me again
>Gained a mindset of I'm just a walking meat suit ready to be left alone anytime
>>
>>742741001
Another good book was about a man that was kind of linguistic and travel to another planet where a race of smart aliens live and they look kinda like a religious mantis and he falls in love with a apparently a woman but she was not a human, don't remember the name but I don't believe there's so many books with that plot
>>
Lmao at all of you fags in here bring a bunch of pussies
Whah I can't get a gf whaaahhhh
Fucking kek you all are such ducks haha
>>
>>742741285
I know that feel bro, try to get real people and not just some scumbag. That's my only advice, stay strong.
>>
>>742741001
Have you tried Scandinavian authors? I mean they're really good when it comes to Crime/Suspense. I've read Stieg Larsson''s books, and as of now I'm reading Jo Nesbo's work
>>
>>742741581
I find comfort that internet people are better that the people in my life. Thanks, anon. Stay strong too
>>
>>742741420
sounds like avatar, jk
btw. Recently I decided to read something completely new. I read some Lovecraft and the stories really just keep my attention and some feel extremely real
>>
>>742741666
I dont have any experience in the crime genre, the closest I got was Dirk Gently
>>
>>742741666
That's sounds pretty good Satan, thanks
>>
>>742741936
Lovecraft is a true classic, oh the ole khatulu
>>
>>742742003
You should give it a try, reading them made my days as non-productive as possible
>>
>>742742224
that's sounds just perfect
>>
Op here, thanks for such a great thread.
I love you all and I hope that we can find happiness and a reason to live, if there's the sun there is hope
>>
>>742742329
Glad I could help. Also try A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones novels) It's worth the long-ass read, made me twice as non-productive
>>
>>742742519
I'm currently reading the Foundation trilogy. I'm gonna have to get through that first though.
>>
Anyone here still? I'm checking in late and I brought baggage
>>
>be me
>>
>>742742637
What's that about? Kinda got me curious

>>742742686
Yea, we here
>>
>>742742440
I have to thank you for creating this thread. it basically kept me company this night. Threads like this are kind of therapeutic. I hope to see more threads like this.
>>
File: 1499687343242.gif (293KB, 250x278px) Image search: [Google]
1499687343242.gif
293KB, 250x278px
>>742742733
no u
>>
>>742742686
>>742742762
I think I'm about to break up with my dream girl and I need some outsider advice if anyone cares to listen a bit
>>
>>742742762
It's really nice, but also long af
Speaking of long books. I have been thinking about reading Gödel, Escher; Bach: an Eternal Golden Braid. It seems interesting
>>
>>742742932
sure. I'd be happy to listen
>>
>>742742932
Care to share details? If you want to, I mean

>>742742943
I've been stacking up books for months, like LotR, Stephen King books, etc. Any suggestions on long-ass reads?
>>
>>742742943
Godel was an interesting character. Brilliant mathematician but so paranoid and delusional upon the death of his wife he soon succumbed to starvation (weighing 70-some lbs at death) because he refused to eat anything not prepared by her in fear of being poisoned.
>>
>>742743409
Holy crap dude, that's both fucked up and interesting. You have my attention, sir
>>
File: FD0paAS.jpg (520KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FD0paAS.jpg
520KB, 1920x1080px
I'm schizophrenic. I'm told I imagined years of my life. I have so many memories people dont share, but I count every day off trying to find a day I repeated, maybe dreamed up. I dont know how this happened, but I remember them all like any other day. Trips to places, hours of talking together, stuff like that. significant things, that I cannot account for the time other people say is not true. I have scars that people dont remember me getting, despite them being with me as it happened. It was scary, but I'm so mentally destroyed, repaired, burnt, and reformed that I just dont care anymore... They say I'm crazy, but I act sane. People always remark that I dont seem like a crazy person when I tell them about my illness. Where did my life go? Do I really even share it with the people around me. I wont die either. Ive tried to die many times. Overdoses, car crashes, falling down a fucking mountain once. Sometimes I think, am I dead and god is getting bored trying to fit me into lives I am not truly apart of? At what point will I lose all connection. and what the hell is the person that others know.
>>
>>742743008
On mobile so bear with me.

I'll try to be concise. We've known each other for the better part of 3 years. Had a brief romantic spark about 1 year after meeting for maybe a month. Gave it another go this last April. The first one didn't work because we were co-workers and that's messy. In April I left that job hence the try again. The last three years I've only fallen more head over heels for her. We are crazy compatible in almost all ways except one major difference - our levels of outgoing-ness.

I always considered myself an introvert, but after really getting to know her I guess I'm more moderate. She is very introverted. Arguably unhealthily so.

Cont.
>>
>>742743263
Gödel, Escher, Bach like I said.
It's a interesting mix between math and philosophy.
Also 2001: A space odyssey. The book is even better than the movie and that one was great already
>>
File: lonerain.jpg (337KB, 860x470px) Image search: [Google]
lonerain.jpg
337KB, 860x470px
coming back to the same idea that my past is my present and my present is my future for eternity. I can vividly remember the time I committed suicide in my previous life in which it nocks me back to the realization that I am falling into the same trap of despair and dishonesty with myself when I think that nothing else is wrong with my life. Living like this is like drowning in guilt with the death of a close member who you never to in consideration to have contact with and you feel at fault for leaving good memories with them. This is how my situation is and which I will soon come to terms with, after I come to a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
>>
>>742743604
Try building each other up, be each other's support, like it'll take time but I'm sure it'll pay off for your relationship
>>
>>742743555
Sorry man. Just try to enjoy the little things, hot shower, ice water, a pretty girl, waking up well rested
>>
>>742725005
yea sadly im love in with a dyke/bi that tells me shes interested in me but just in a sexual way (im a dude) dont know how to feel about it
>>
>>742730879
>Get her pregnant
>>
>>742743555
Damn. That sounds serious.
I assume that you are already in therapy, but I think you really need to talk to your therapist about this. I can't really give you any better advice
>>
>>742743520
>>742743520
His mathematics (if you can even call it that... what he was doing was almost like "meta-mathematics") was even more peculiar.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i2KP1vWkQ6Y
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.