[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder girl hit me with after she left my apartment. We went

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_5014.png (653KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5014.png
653KB, 1242x2208px
Tinder girl hit me with after she left my apartment. We went out to dinner and talked for 3 hours and then she came over and we had sex. Why are girls so fuckibg weird
>>
Are you upset OP?
>>
>>740947148
Not really. Just confused really. You?
>>
>>740947018
What did she mean by "you scared me in the way you responded"?
>>
>>740947018
reply with either:

"k"

or

"new phone who dis?"
>>
Get over it faglord. Imagine getting upset over girls. Gay as fuck. If she's so moody and changeable you're better off without.
>>
>>740947018
stop being mr nice guy
>>
File: IMG_1857.jpg (36KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1857.jpg
36KB, 800x450px
>>740947219
What did you do? >>740947219
>>
fuck her siser
>>
>>740947406
This
>>
>>740947018
Try to figure out what she stole from ur appartment
>>
>>740947243
Oh she didn't reply to my text of, "hey text me when you get home" so I replied a couple hours later with "lol k"
>>
>>740947018

>I wanna use you and not feel responsible
The paragraph.
>>
>>740947018
shes a crazy tinder bitch, as you can see in every fucking sentence
>>
>>740947556
I mean.. that's a little annoying, not gonna lie. "Lol k" implies you are angry she forgot and not worried that something happened to her. I'd honestly avoid a new relationship if the person was already giving me passive aggressive vibes after a good first date.
>>
>>740947018
Honestly, what did you expect? When we are talking about on that Tinder only has thots in it, we weren't kidding, if you want a relationship Tinder isn't the place to be, but if you wanna pump and dump, it's the right place
>>
Women respond like this when you have proven yourself to not be able to handle straight talk or little disagreements. Real talk.
>>
>>740947018
just send your dick, with a message saying
"just got home grandad."
>smash 10/10 models the rest of your life for being a.k.a trumping it
>>
>>740947683
No she was like home and I snapchatted her to save our streak and stuff and she was just ignoring me which was weird since the date just when so well imo.
>>
>>740947795
see
>>740947565
Oh welp, you're the fuckmeat this time.
>>
Was she ignoring you or did she just not know how to respond? I have social anxiety and I rarely use snapchat because I'm always worried people will get upset if I read a message and don't respond or forget.
Idk man just try to play it cool next time. Its odd that she feels the need to be so cordial after a first date. Tbh most women would just stop talking to you if they decided it wasn't worth it so be happy she at least tried to be honest with you. If you wanna be a dick respond with "lol k" and move on with life
>>
>>740947978
>respond with "lol k" and move on with life
Honestly good advice.
>>
>>740947018
Crazy bitch block her first
>>
File: 094.jpg (1MB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
094.jpg
1MB, 3456x5184px
>>740947018
Child abuse victim. Low sense of self worth. Doesn't want to drag you down with her. Probably in love with you - if she wasn't she wouldn't have cut you loose.

To be honest, you've dodged a bullet. Being in a relationship with damaged goods is very, very hard. Trying to fix something that is broken, knowing deep down that the damage is permanent and cannot be repaired, all the while placating her guilt and your sense of failure with a veneer of everyday happiness, like an alcoholic mother at her kids graduation who just found out her husband has been ducking his secretary. Bad shit. You got lucky. Forget her and move on. Find someone whole. She is too far gone; sometimes things happen and you just can't come back from it, and you carry those scars forever and all you can do is watch helpless as the hatred in you gets reflected back at the world, fucking up everything and everyone you touch.
>>
>>740947683
>spotted the woman (or fag)
>>
>>740947978
doesn't fucking matter either way. she was disturbed by "how he responded" which doesn't make any sense in the slightest. she's a crazy bitch alright, getting moody and shit and typing up that paragraph too. basically OP she's letting you down easy but is one crazy broad
>>
File: 397.jpg (71KB, 509x456px) Image search: [Google]
397.jpg
71KB, 509x456px
WOMEN A SHIT

A S H I T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGiF_aL4r_s
>>
>>740947978
From what I can tell her family is very religious and she was pretty adamant she wasn't, but all her friends are super into Jesus. I think she's just feeling guilt or shame or something tbh.
>>
>>740948263
can we see a pic of her op?
>>
>>740948115
This
>>
>>740948263
probably some after sex guilt. dont bother thinking about it OP. atleast you had sex already so no biggie, don't get attached after 1 date
>>
>>740947683
>I mean.. that's a little annoying, not gonna lie. "Lol k" implies you are angry she forgot and not worried that something happened to her. I'd honestly avoid a new relationship if the person was already giving me passive aggressive vibes after a good first date.

This is precisely why I hate hate hate text messaging. Too much interpretation required and too much potential for misinterpretation.
>>
>>740948165
Good perception, but it doesn't make my insight any less useful. Js most women don't even give you the courtesy this girl gave OP. Better a clean break after a first date than her doing mental gymastics to try not to hurt your feelings. Being with someone that isn't sure about the relationship fucking sucks
>>740948263
Possible. I think there might be some value in keeping things kosher with her. Maybe a "thanks for trying to be up front with me. I am not exactly a social butterfly myself. Let me know if you ever feel like giving it another shot."
Nothing lost, olive branch extended, gives her a chance to explain her reasoning if it was that she felt awkward or felt like you were awkward.
>>
Wish I had this type of problem - even just once. I'm so fucking ugly, I don't get any matches.
>>
>>740947018
ignore her, not one peep

in a month or two, she will message you out of the blue.

After she's been humped and dumped a dozen times
>>
>>740948115
damn psych 101 really taught you a lot
>>
>>740947018

$20 says she has that text saved and just pastes it each time into the chat.
>>
>>740948317
Yeah. I suffer with this too and while I don't agree with making snap judgments about tone over text I can see what the girl in OPs situation probably felt. "Oh no I didn't respond right away now I have to be apologetic and make it seem like I honestly just forgot and didn't just blank on a response and get distracted with the 50 billion other apps on my phone".. where OP probably just sent the lol k as a way to dismiss any way he might have been overbearing in asking her to text when she hot home. Miscommunication over text is a bitch. Thats why I'm usually long winded as fuck
>>
>>740948427
canned response sitting in her iphone's notes
>>
>>740947246

She blocked him, retard.
>>
>>740948115
Been there, can confirm. It's a fucking hope not worth going down. I thought I/we were special enough for everything to work out. That's never the case
>>
OP got used like a little sex toy by an alpha tinder bitch.

Tonight she's fucking Tyrone, his brother Shaqwaun and his uncle.
>>
Women don't know what they want, simple as.

Just shake your head and move on. Don't even bother trying to understand. Spent many an hour trying to make sense of wtf they're thinking when they do shit like this lol.
>>
>>740948542

Exactly.
>>
>>740947018
my dude, let me level with you. You had a good time, spent some hours happily making a new connection, then proceeded to be alpha as fuck and get a bite off that new connection. So good job anon, I'm proud of you. But now it's time to go be a fucking champ elsewhere. PLUS man the journey to it and that first fuck are always the best anyway, why bitch when the game is just resetting itself so that you can replay all the best stages.
>>
>>740948361
Tinder is not the place for ugly people. I'm not being exclusionary, I'm just being real, try other sites like okcupid or eHarmony or some shit. Tinder is MOSTLY for shallow people looking to fuck the hottest person they can. I'm probably a 6/10 and I feel extremely lucky to have gotten like, two dates from tinder after trying for like 6 months. Keep trying if you want but don't be discouraged by the low success rate, it's inherent. Try another site.
>>
>>740947018
I went ona date with a girl a few years back, we met, watched a movie and made out a bit and then she left. We spend maybe 3 hours with eachother in total + some texting or w/e.

An hour later she calls me up and tells me she felt really good about the date etc and she just has to ask me what i feel etc. I'm pretty startled and wasn't expecting such a call, i assumed she forgot something at my place or something. So i replied by saying something along the lines of "well yeah i'm feeling something". And she goes crazy and tells me how happy she is and that she can't wait to see me again and we hang up soon thereafter because i'm with my mate.

After some thinking i realize she's cray (duh), and I don't really know what to do about, probably just tell her i'm not interested, but i still wanna smash because she's qt af.

When i log on my computer she instantly messages me, saying once again how happy she is i'm feeling the same as her.

When i don't answer her for a few minutes she CALLS me and asks me what's wrong and i just tell her that I don't feel same as her and that "we can still be friends" like the goddamn retard I am.

She starts crying on the phone and i feel sorta bad but felt good to get it over with.

This was before facebook, here in sweden we younglings used a shitty social media platform called bilddagboken. Like one hour after that phone call she posted pics of herself crying and shit all over her profile, not calling me out by name but saying shit like "how could you do this to me :((((" And having all her girlfriends telling her she's too good for me and that i'm and idiot etcetc.

Since i'm from a small town, that meant that half of the girls in that town now hated my guts. Making it impossible for me to get any local puss.

But that's not the end of it. Remember i told her we could be friends, and she was determined to punish my ass for saying that and kept pestering me about just "hanging out as friends" and shit.
>>
>>740947556
I think everyone is blind here. This isn't a big mystery. You texted her "Lol K" after she didn't respond for a few hours and showed her that you are a clingy little bitch and she doesn't want a clingy little bitch lmao.

"Lol K" makes you sound like such a needy little faggot, wtf were you thinking haha
>>
>>740949442
Who are all these fucking retards having sex with strangers risking horrible STDs just for one fucking night of sex

You've got to be fucking braindead

Everyone on tinder should be forcibly sterilized
>>
>>740949442
I wonder if this played a factor. But I didn't cum at all. And then halfway thru I took the condom off and entered her without asking and still wasn't able to finish.
>>
>>740949587
>girl puts out on the first date
>this is perfectly fine

>guy wants to make sure she gets home safe
>"lmao stop smothering me you pathetic cuck"
>>
So you fucked a random internet girl and now she regrets it. Probably feels like a whore. Block her stupid ass and bag the next one.
>>
>>740947018
Uh..What the fuck does this part mean OP...

>I don't feel comfortable with how things went last night. I know much of it was my fault but you scared me in the way you responded.
>>
>>740949692
Texting her asking if she got home safe was fine. Texting her "Lol K" after a while of nonresponse is what makes you look like a pathetic little crybaby haha
>>
>>740947243
Faggot probably said he loves her
>>
OP's chick basically has low self-esteem. She considers you(OP) to be too good for her. She is fucked up.
>>
>>740947246
another dumb /b/tard that cant read
>>
>>740949749
But fucking a guy on the first date is totally fine and OP totally isn't actually doing this bitch a favor by even staying interested in her slutty ass

Kys mr "alpha" cuck
>>
>>740949795
Oh god no lol. I referenced it before. I just was being ignored by her so I texted her, "lol k"
>>
>>740949603
This.
>>
>>740948115
Holy shit dude, how much do you hate yourself?
>>
>>740949603

People learn the hard way.

After the sexual revolution, before the proliferation of condoms, diseases became no big deal. Like, shit, my dick won't stop dripping, who gives anfuck though. It's the reason why you've been made so aware of it, eventually HIV scared the shit out of everyone.

I think Tinder will bump venereal cases a bit, and then provoke awareness. But it can't happen until the stats come in.
>>
>>740947018
She was honest with you. Just accept th at she doesn't want you like she thought she would
>>
>>740947513
kek snort
>>
File: 1436109962186.png (231KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
1436109962186.png
231KB, 304x366px
>>740947018
>>740947556
Bottom line, whatever her excuse, shes just not that into you. If she was, petty bs wouldn't matter.
>>
>>740949839
You can't be this stupid?
>>
>>740949520
And whenever we did she would always bring up our former relationship and ask me if i really wanted to be around her etc.

And I was retarded enough to keep hanging out with her ever now and then just to increase my reputation with all the other girls in town.

Eventually i just couldn't take and scolded her. She cried, the other local girls hated me even more but fuck it, i couldn't deal with her bullshit any longer.

Years go by, Once in a while i run into her, say hi, pretend like nothing's happened between us.

I have since then moved away from that town, when i was back there to visit some old friends i ran into her at a bar though. We chat a bit, one of my virgin mates tries to hit on her, no luck there tho. But her gang and mine keeps hanging out for the night though. She seems sorta cool, maybe she's matured. She then starts acting flirty, i'm not really interested since i have a GF, but she's persistant, which is odd since she knows that, i did mention it earlier that night.

She keeps being flirty while i politely tries to dismiss her, then my mate comes up to me and says he overheard and conversation between the bitch and her friend, saying something along the lines of "i'm so gonna ruin his relationship, i'm gonna ruin him for good, he's gonna wish he never came back here" or something. Really sinister and cuntish, when the bitch and her friend comes back to the table they both and friendly and flirty like they weren't total cunts.

Me and my mates go to another bar without them.

Haven't heard or seen her since.
>>
File: 1396737505687.jpg (60KB, 803x726px) Image search: [Google]
1396737505687.jpg
60KB, 803x726px
>>740949603
.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we found the basement dwelling no lifer weeb.

No risk faggot = no rewards. I know you will never understand that, and that just works to my benefit. I like you where you are.

Behind me.
>>
>>740950128
I hate anime faggot

I've had sex hundreds of times with a 9/10

You are a garbage human being and you should be put out of your misery
>>
>>740949721
This.
>>
>>740950128
>I like you being behind me
checks out that the guy being proud of being risky with STDs is a faggot, lmao
>>
>>740947360
This
>>
>>740947556
That was the shittest. You didn't pass.
>>
>>740949692
>0 understanding how the woman brain works
>>
File: 1286219331260.png (30KB, 670x532px) Image search: [Google]
1286219331260.png
30KB, 670x532px
>>740950204
>>
>>740950432
That's ironic condsidering you think a woman who puts out on the first date is actually worth anything

If anything that's what puts her off. The fact that she knows she's acting like a whore and he's treating her like she's anything but that

You dumb mentally ill gen z faggot kids with your two drunken one night stands think you know jack shit about women.

Lmao
>>
>>740950204
Lol no you fucking didn't you autist
>>
>>740950714
Hahahahahahahahahahahhhhaha

Aaaahhahahaha holy fuck fucking kids these days what the fuck
>>
>>740947018
you are good, man, dont worry. For future endeavours: Be careful with crazy women. Kinda lucky actly, that she isnt going all the 100% retard-crae road and claiming rape.

Godspeed
>>
>>740949839
By that logic shouldnt the girl have lost interest when OP put out on the first date like a dirty slut?
>>
>>740951268
Yeah because genders are a social construct and men and women are literally exactly the same

Look at this clueless cuck feminist
>>
>>740947018
why do you care, find another faggot
>>
>>740951335
I cant tell which part of this statement is sarcastic. Either way you are a moron. A woman and a man engaging in sexual intercourse on the first date doesn't make the woman a slut if it doesn't make the man one too. Stop whining that people are treating you with equality.
>>
>>740951623
Hahahaha dude the girl dumped the OP because he's treating her like she's a princess when she knows she's a hoe

Stop being mad biology makes both genders act and think differently

My god you leftists are so fucking delusional and retarded
>>
Underrated post. Happens more likely than you think. Have clepto friends and exs
>>
>>740951906
I never made a claim or a denial of any of that. I simply said you can't call a woman promiscuous and not a man without looking like a giant deluded tool.
No wonder you guys have shit luck with women. You don't even see them as fellow humans with individual wants and needs.
>>
>>740951906
Ok because im intrigued: do you believe women should be more socially responsible for sex than men?
>>
>>740948372
this. can confirm
>>
>>740952101
>i literally do not understand human biology or relationships at all

Protip, women who have sex with lots of people tend to be worthless, while men who bang lots of women tend to have things going well for them.

Stay mad at the world you autistic cucked liberal faggot
>>
>>740952193
Women have more power to have meaningless sex on demand

With power comes responsibility

No wonder this board has so many "WE NEED TO STOP DRUMPHF" threads

Wew fuckin lad
>>
>>740952371
>Women have more power to have meaningless sex on demand
oh wow, bitter virgin detected
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>740952371
>waah i am a beggar so I get to feel like the victim when someone gets it out of me on the first date

Kek. Slutty men are just as std ridden as slutty women. I bet you agree with those slut women getting full custody of their kids even if they're a drugged out whacko too
>>
>>740952535
You think that's a false statement? You have much to learn young one.
>>
>>740952535
Hahahahahaha yeah dude go have an open relationship with your gf, because it's so progressive, let me know how that works out

You dumb kids can't see how biology works and how it results in women being able to get commitmentless sex from men out of their league much more often

Holy fuck you're so dumb and pathetic hahahaha
>>
>>740952685
>Slutty men are just as std ridden as slutty women.

Spoken like a true virgin

Value that innocence bro, it will get you far in life
>>
>>740952685
>he doesn't know women contract more STDs due to their biology
>>
>>740952371
>>740952278
>women should be held accountable for being less tolerant to alcohol and it doesnt matter if society makes it harder for them to deny sex in general
>men making shitty choices is just biology mang

mra logic
>>
OP, I'm sorry brother, but the reality is there are a lot of people, both male and female, that act like they want this, they like you ect, ect. Then they finally sleep with you and the next day they just end it with some lame excuse and move on from you.

The truth is she's a whore, she's addicted to that "new relationship feel" and once it got real she fled because she got her high and it's not exciting anymore, she already conquered you. She wants a new conquest.

I've been there man, don't waste any more of your time on her, she will keep making excuses, but the fact is she just wants to be a whore at this point in her life, nothing more.
>>
>>740952828
https://www.sexualhealth.com/why-women-are-more-at-risk-for-stds-than-men_n_1592/

This is how clueless leftists actually are
>>
>>740952828
Hahahahaha
Oh man
>>
>>740952787
Im a married woman you twats.
>>
>>740950099
Congratulations
>>
>>740950566
than*
>>
>>740952871
If women are a smaller size why would they need to consume more liquids?

Holy hell no wonder this board is full of gay trap threas

You're all clueless DRUMPHF crying shitlibs
>>
>>740952911
>I'm married in the year 2017
>I understand biology and human relationships

Choose one cuck

You signed rights away to your gf just to prove to her you wouldn't cheat on her or abandon her

Hahahahah
>>
>>740953013
>makes a stupid argument nobody was making because he can't win the one he was having and results to ad hominems
>>
>>740953099
I am a woman.. my husband and i signed a prenup because I make 100k a year more than him.

Gg. This thread is sad. Gl with your relationshits, fags
>>
File: IMG_1326.jpg (76KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1326.jpg
76KB, 600x516px
>>740952894
Yeah "haha" you're stupid as fuck and wrong
>>740952889

Pic related, it's everyone else ITT
>>
>>740948389
Nigger if you were over the age of 19 then you would have the life experience to confirm what he was saying.
>>
>>740947018
that is a blatant ctrl c ctrl v jobby she sends to every tinder match post-fuck
>>
>>740953131
>dude women shouldn't be held accountable for their actions when they're dunk because they're a smaller size

>but if they're smaller why do they need to drink so much

>NOT AN ARGUMENT

holy shit you're pathetic lmao

>>740953176
Of course you're a roastie who has to practically pay someone to fuck her

That was predictable
>>
>>740953182
Yeah.. just saying, if your only argument is "yeah men can fuck stinky skanks and get by without being a stinky skank themselves because microbial biology" you already lost the argument. We are having a moral discussion here. Not a medical one.
>>
>>740953406
You literally think im making that argument when i used that dumb argument to insinuate that yours is retarded too. Gg
>>
>>740952889
And if you go to the CDC website, you can see you're wrong
>>
>>740953176

>woman
tits or GTFO
>>
>>740953406
Incel robot detected
Get the fuck back to /r9k/ with your flimsy logic. Either women are socially responsible for sex more than men and therefore are given priority when it comes to child custody or we agree that we live in a society beyond that bullshit and treat people based on their specific morals.
>>
>>740953570
You guys are the retards that assumed an anons gender. Not me, fag
>>
>>740953176
tits or get the fuck out you piece of shit
>>
File: IMG_1340.jpg (108KB, 702x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1340.jpg
108KB, 702x691px
>>740953409
Biology dictates human psychology, which dictates culture, which dictates morals. Of course you think our culture is sexist and slut shaming though, which is why you try to slut shame men, to try to even the playing field in your mind, even though it's futile

>>740953449
So women shouldn't be more responsible with alcohol even though it has a more powerful effect on them?

Jesus Christ the average modern /b/tard is really this mentally broken
>>
>>740953500
Thanks to homosexuals now maybe

But they're irrelevant to this, we're talking about actual functioning human beings who aren't mentally ill "pozzed" bug chasers
>>
>>740953705
Keep arguing points im not making, retard. Gonna stop wasting my time.
>>
>>740953638

>you guys
school starts back up soon, bro
>>
>>740953620
Women do get custody of their children the vast majority of time
>>
>>740953808
I so look forward to having calm mornings on week days once again
>>
>>740953832
Thats my point. So you agree that women should bear the positive and negative responsibilities associated with reproduction even in spite of individual cases being the opposite?
>>
>>740953807
>women should be held accountable for being less tolerant to alcohol and it doesnt matter if society makes it harder for them to deny sex in general

Yeah man good luck with that autism, maybe if you shill for women hard enough you can get laid one day in spite of it
>>
>>740953832
For reference, I (a woman) would find it to be more fair if a man could knock up a woman, win custody of the kids and start charging them child support on an accurate basis. Right now it is skewed where women are given more say over child rearing.. so if we apply that logic to this situation we are judging women based on a biological factor that is flimsily apparent given the data we have if that.
>>
File: 1792535.png (26KB, 140x134px) Image search: [Google]
1792535.png
26KB, 140x134px
>>740947018
real question is.... why does op have verizon?

>spotted a faggot
>>
>>740954047
I never said that. I think the opposite. I think women shouldn't be given special treatment for having sex while drunk if men arent either
Now do you see why i am calling you a retard?
>>
>>740954085
tits or GTFO
>>
>>740947018
OP, it sounds fucked up bit girls don't like guys that are "too available" no matter how smart, handsome, humorous he is. It's animalistic/biological. I'm an old married fag and learned the hard way after endless dates and hookups. I finally got so burn out over it all that I became genuinely disinterested in a relationship and went from available, responsive, and borderline clingy to I don't give a fuck if I never hear from you again, and all of a sudden I had women trying to get me to commit left and right. It was strange as fuck. I'm not saying to treat women rudely or poorly because that doesn't work on a girl with self respect and confidence (wife material) but don't be too available, responsive, needy. Let them work a little. That's what they want and it's not even a conscious decision they are making.
>>
>>740953913
Wew you people are mental

Women get paid to shit out kids from whoever they want

I'm not sure you're sure what kind of point you're trying to make
>>
>>740949603
Nice opinion, you magical fat fuck.
youre a wizard
>>
>>740954217
My point
>that is wrong
>women getting a pass for letting themselves get too drunk when men can't claim the same defense is wrong
>calling a woman a slut and not a man without knowing their specific circumstances is wrong

Are we clear now, morons?
>>
>>740954148
also this seems like a cash 'n grab. typical women, make men pay for dinner and knowing how fucking clingy you are, has to make a text explaining why she is using to get food and sex. learn from your mistakes op and make sure she pays for food next time.
>>
File: 1500037381358.jpg (56KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
1500037381358.jpg
56KB, 480x853px
ITT: summer children who never learned that tits or GTFO saves us from the flaccid pontificating of larping tuckdick neckbeards
>>
>>740954149
So you entered the conversation you weren't a part of with some other argument you never clearly defined

Autism
>>
>>740954294
No i was making a point the entire time that you guys missed and instead assumed i meant i believed the arguments i was asking you whether or not you believed.
Yeesh..
>>
>>740952686
>>740952725
>I cant get laid and get mad at people who do
good luck in the future
>>
>>740954221
My bmi is 18 and I've had sex hundreds of times

Stay mad leftists

>>740954285
Your point is you wasted your youth and now you have a chip on your shoulder. Everyone can smell it which is why you need to make 6 figures to find a guy willing to bone you, mrs strong independent womyn
>>
>>740947341
>>740947360
>>740947148
>>740947683
>>740947748
You're all butthurt white knight faggots who have taken this far too seriously too quickly.
>>
>>740954546
Yes I am so sad, owning my own startup business while my husband enjoys his hobby.
Wew. Way to lose an argument in a spectacular way.
>>
>>740954290
That picture is pretty retarded. Not everything Hitler said was "fascist" or "evil". Nobody really opposes his early economic decisions
>>
File: IMG_1341.jpg (45KB, 750x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1341.jpg
45KB, 750x241px
>>740954364
WE

MUST

STOP

DRUMPHF
>>
>>740948809
I really fucking hate this platitude. If women didn't know what they wanted, then they could be bent. They do exactly what they want. They just don't give enough of a fuck to explain themselves. They are the asshole on the jet sky blasting by leaving a big wake rocking everyone's shit shouting "Sorry not sorry!"
>>
>>740954627
Oh, wow the only person arguing against """slut shaming""" is a woman. Imagine my shock.
>>
>>740954627
I have a friend in a relationship like you

He's really /fit/ thanks to me but he's really dumb and poor

And his gf is the breadwinner, but is really ugly

Sad!
>>
>>740954546
>if this anon met this femanon irl he would probably be imagining their life together while staring at her awkwardly
>>
>>740954673
pussy will calm you down.
one day
and i love Trump. He is winning because he is a pussy grabber. You are losing because you dont get any at all
>>
>>740954820
Hey if I was ugly I'd still be happy to have a husband who has loved me since before I made this kind lf cash
But actually I'm a fit, middle aged white/asian woman with a great life and a great husband who enjoys torturing herself by riling up newfags on her old stomping grounds.
>>
>>740949587
Confirmed dickless faggot prenatal posting from inside his mother.
>>
>>740949749
>>740949587
Your autism level is too fucking high to realize how obvious your samefagging is. You probably think I can't even possibly have figured this out. But by the time I post this you'll probably have posted a third time with the same dumbfuck comment.
>>
>>740954996
Confirmed unaware cringy bitch
>>
>>740954881
Pussy doesn't solve life's problems anon, I would know I'm not a virtue signaling nerd virgin
>>
>>740954944
Yeah high achieving Asian womyn you totally aren't all SJW retards
>>
>>740955153
U seem mad, and uncreative. sorry you are so pathetic.
>>
>>740955359
Republican. Voted for Romney before, Paul before that, Libertarian this time around because I live in a heavy blue county so fuck my vote i guess. Im a transhumanist more than a feminist or sjw. I want us to reject our biology wherever we can. We will invent the race we are destined to become and your monkey ass can't stop us.
>>
>>740955481
>I want us to reject our biology wherever we can

Lol

Yeah enjoy the continually sinking birthrate while stone age savage muslims explode in population with no end in sight

So naive
>>
File: 1500828713237.gif (560KB, 325x380px) Image search: [Google]
1500828713237.gif
560KB, 325x380px
OP is shit in bed.

If it was actually amazing she would be begging for it again.

Girls will put up with a lot of shit from guys if the sex is that good.

She didn't want to tell you so I am.

You're welcome.
>>
this thread is filled with faggots and sjw retards.
GG OP
>>
>>740955564
>>740955481
Of course, real asians are immune to all this SJW shit, for example, Japan banned humanities and social sciences altogether

Which is why Asia is still growing massively with their native population while whites die off

You can go back to your shitty QOL socialist dictatorships anytime though, I mean the way things are going you asians will take over the world so why not?
>>
>>740955564
Im hoping we are off this rock by the time that happens because its going to happen either way. Stupid people will always out breed those who decide to look beyond their biology. You can trash it if you want but that's how we progress.
>>
>>740955908
Hahahahaha no

We aren't going to colonize another planet within the next century or two and if we did it would be very very few people, certainly not you
>>
>>740947018
This is extremely easy to understand:

1) She doesn't like you at all.
2) She's trying to let you down gently.
3) She deeply regrets having sex with you.
>>
>>740955785
Agreed. They keep responding even though I didnt comply with tits or gtfo.. like they didnt know they couldve stopped responding then and lost the argument
>>
>>740955978
And not you either since you will be too grossed out by female astronauts dealing with their periods
>>
>>740955908
The stupid are breeding in excess because we are ignoring biology
>>
>>740956053
You go gurl

I bet you'd cheat on your husband with me if you could but I probably couldn't even get it up for you

Lel
>>
>>740947018
Cool! Now you're freed up for new pussy.
>>
>>740947018
Chicks are confused a lot because their brains are flooded with 3 times the amount of hormones as a guy. It's the hormones that fuck with their feelings and decision making.
>>
>>740956155
Cool cuck RP. wanna post it in a wwyd thread? Closest you'll ever get to sexual gratification
>>
>>740956280
I've had cum sucked out of my dick by a ripe 10/10 Christian girl like it was the best thing she ever tasted

Sorry to be crude but you were asking for it
>>
>>740947018
You had puss and it removed itself from your life afterwards, whats the issue op?

also, bitches like her will return in time pleading for another chance, trust me, just ignore her for now its not the last time you see her
>>
>>740956178
All the craziest women I know have PCOS and high testosterone..
>>
>>740956586
I'm on /b/ you limp dicked nigger. You think your fanfiction is problematic? How new are you?
Get back to me when you eifel tower a 10/10 turkish babe using a strap on with your SO on the other side.
>>
>>740947243
She asked: "Whats those screams from the basement?", and he said, "My wives"
>>
>>740956685
Why are you so triggered that someone with an opinion different from yours could have had lots of amazing sex?
>>
>>740956958
I'm actually just laughing that you think getting a blowjob from a sheltered prude counts as "amazing sex"
Hahaha.. man, to be young again. I wish I was that easily excited.
>>
YOU GUYS ARE REALY RETARDED!!. She communicated with you, is that wierd to you obviously it is. Everything in life is about communicating. She told you how she felt and you either communicate back normaly and see what she tellss you back about it. People come and go and she clearly wasnt the one to stay in your life.See it as her lost not yours. Move the fuck on with your life bro hahaha wtf.
>>
>>740947018
you should just reply with ok thats cool. and let it go.
>>
>>740957032
Again triggered

You're assuming all I've had is one blowjob

Lmao dude why are you so mad.. oh right you think you need to be a leftist cum guzzling faggot to get laid and I'm proving all the delusion you've forced on yourself was for nothing
>>
>>740949587
this
>>
File: Dolan8.jpg (80KB, 625x557px) Image search: [Google]
Dolan8.jpg
80KB, 625x557px
>>
>>740957131
>gets backed into a corner
>resorts back to lame ad hominem attacks we already established dont apply to me
Man, this isn't even fun anymore. I am literally better than you in every way.. sexually, intellectually, emotionally.. all you can do is accuse me of being a leftist sjw because i think that women shouldn't get the excuse of "i didn't know it was different" when it comes to drinking but men get that same excuse when they have sex with a girl on the first date knowing women are more likely to have stds and more sexual partners

G fucking G
>>
>>740947018
Well at least she got it out of the way early so you don't have to deal with this bullshit later once you've become attached.
>>
>>740947018
Looks like you got pussy but dodged a bullet. You don't need some complicated chick that plays mind games.
>>
>>740957131
To reiterate, you guys literally defended OP going "waaah i didnt know girls could just use me for sex too i feel so used" when he should obviously know girls got options
>>
>>740947018
Sounds like a win. She let you slip it in before calling it quits. Bruh. I normallyl have to tell girls I am playing vidya with my friends, before they will get off my jock.
>>
she pwnd. u b doxd rsn.
>>
File: PEPPERSS.jpg (2KB, 125x90px) Image search: [Google]
PEPPERSS.jpg
2KB, 125x90px
>>740947018
what the fuck ahhahahahahaha my sides are MIA
she wasted your time and make you read 300 words when she could have done it in 1 line.
"I Dont want to see you again, sorry"

topkek
>OP sucks at sex "i dont feel comfortable about how things went last night"
unlucky bro, i think she'd score pretty high on the crazy chart so you dodged one there imo, fuck broads like this
>>
>>740957382
>>740957382
Dude the reason women have more STDs is because men's biology leaves them less prone to catching STDs

Holy hell lmao

You are making contact with soft tissue. Your dick is not soft tissue. germs don't penetrate through the skin of our sex organs or proliferate off of the mucus and fluids soft tissue needs to be healthy. The only soft tissue is inside our dickhole and it's not as likely for germs to make it in there as vice versa. That's why women have more STDs

So your argument is invalid you clueless cuck
>>
>>740957131
>>740957382
both of you are fags
>>
>>740957476
They only have options before they hit the wall

Then if they abused their options they realize how many mistakes they've made and often switch from liberal to conservative and try to settle with some cuck

Sad!
>>
>>740947018
I've made a rule out of not reading or responding to texts over 320 characters because I was sick of women sending me weird texts I didn't care about.
>>
>>740957781
Yes, hence
>the man should have known this. He knows how many sexual partners he has had and knows that no matter what the woman is more likely to have been exposed to STDs
>knowing this, OP decides to follow the girls lead and has sex
>the girl knows how many sexual partners she has had and hopefully knows she is std free. She can speculate that the man has had less sexual partners and less of a risk for transmission, therefore she has less to risk than the man
Therefore, the burden fell to the man, who accepted the woman's judgment that she wanted to have sex with him. He is being more risky and promiscuous than the man in this case which was our original discussion, not std transmission (which the jury is still out about btw)
So the perception should be that what the man did was way more slutty. He knew he was the one risking more in the situation and he still went with the other person's judgment
>>
>>740958033
Dude what, men don't catch STDs as easily, and women can get the worst STD of all, pregnancy

Your IQ is obviously lukewarm, you're just high energy

You need a strong male role model in your life son
>>
>>740958147
And once again, we were arguing promiscuity, not likelihood of std per sexual encounter.
Once again, ad hominems, cant follow my argument. (Your data was unconfirmed too so your entire argument is based on bad data)

Cya
>>
>>740958404
Then why do you keep trying to use STDs as an argument?

You can't seem to follow even your own line of reasoning the moment you get btfo, you claim you were saying something else

You're mental
>>
>>740958652
Someone else brought it up, not me. Stop jumping into arguments you didnt start and then act indignant when you miss the point.
>>
>>740959562
Dude what literally the last thing you posted was "but if girls have more STDs than that makes men the sluts for having sex with them"

You are a fucking brain dead self deluding leftist, you have the mind of a literal teenage girl

Go on making a fool of yourself
>>
ITT: the clueless argue with the immature about the invented.

>it's literally basement dweller: the thread.

apart from the asian married lady who you better watch out for, she can destroy you with a few well chosen words on the chan where she is a legendary tripfag.

'fuck sake.
>>
>>740947018
this person has the mentality and intellect of a child

for tinder to be created and let animals fuck like this was a mistake. yet more shit to destroy the very concept of western women
>>
OP what happened "this morning"?

she says "i didn't want to lose you, hence this morning?"
>>
>>740947018
Hey, she was pretty nice, good lesson, whatever you did dont do it again
>>
>>740947018
you dodged a bullet. count yourself lucky.

she'll be back to stalk you. push her away. really.
>>
>>740947018
nah she probably was cheating on her bf and because you weren't a 7 ft tall rich white male with a chocolate 9 in dick that ejaculated more money she dicided to dip. don't feel bad. she's shallow as fuck and don't let her make you feel like you violated her. she might not have been into you but she tried sleeping with you to see if her whore mindset would change and it didnt. she's just saying all this because she wants to make herself feel better about sleeping around
>>
>>740960245
/thread
>>
>>740959828
Agreed. Wtf is up with this thread
>>
>>740954151
Nigger, stop. You don't know how that rule works. she's not attention whoring
>>
>>740959790
Wasn't my argument. A good tactic when arguing with morons who only know how to make personal attacks is to ask them to explain their logic. You failed on every front to explain how risk of std transmission = measure of promiscuity, an entirely made up value that has no bearing on biology
So men are just as likely to be sluts, but less likely to be std ridden sluts because a single study anon linked earlier that was debunked by the CDC

Are we done? 404 plz.
>>
File: Ultimatecumtribute.jpg (133KB, 749x638px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimatecumtribute.jpg
133KB, 749x638px
>>740947789
Underrated post.
>>
yo OP where are you from? I had literally this same experience a few days ago.
>>
>>740960904
Where are you from
>>
>>740960629
naw, the rules were always tits or gtfo, no matter what

don't forget femanon was filtered to cumdumpster until moot pussied out because his gf was a sjw

not even in this thread
women are trash tier
don't be a beta
>>
>>740947018
Borderline
>>
>>740960993
St. Louis
>>
>>740948115
this man is 100% right and gave me the confidence to break up with my gf right before i typed this.
fuck that bitch. im not gonna be some stupid whore's emotional sponge
>>
>>740960692
>wahh sexist shitlords omg

Women get pregnant. They evolved to feel shame when having sex with men who don't care about them because through 99% of mankinds existence, that would mean they would fucking die

Go on being mad about the patriarchy holding genders to opposite standards or whatever you fucking petulant cuck loser, it will only ever change briefly when society begins to collapse, and then it will swing back harder than you can imagine

See: Islam

Now go kys
>>
>>740960993
name start with H?
>>
Asking the real questions before the 404:

Why are we even come to this point? What about feeling cool fucking around just to feel ego and experiences that will merely bring us disappointment in the future?

I am 30, and I used to do this shit in my time, even without Tinder. Fucked 3 different siuts in different moments of the day when I was 22 once. ... what then?

Now I work 8 h a day, I go back home and dont feel like doing that. I would never. I came home today, had beer & joint and now I'm laying in my bed. I masturbated. I feel no needs, no pain, no urges. Nothing drives me.

Maybe I'm basically dead inside, but all I used to love in the past now looks like a steaming pile of rubbish.
>>
>>740955891
If whites die out Japan won't have the USA's protection then they will be nuked by North korea.
great plan
>>
>>740962010
Nope. P.
>>
>>740962247
you from STL though?
>>
>>740962319
No.
>>
>>740947018
>Had good sex with no repercussions
The fuck is wrong with you, OP?
>>
>>740962194
Japan is not Asia dipshit

And yes that's my point asia is a shithole but this stupid Asian bitch is undermining the values that made her new home prosperous
>>
File: wrlwer;lwerkwr.jpg (1MB, 1500x1621px) Image search: [Google]
wrlwer;lwerkwr.jpg
1MB, 1500x1621px
>>
>>740947556
Haha, why would you do that?

Fuck people who have to text every fucking hour.

I often forget to answer my gf texts the same day, most of the time it's 2 days later.

I explained her I suck with cellphones and even my friends get no/very late responses when I'm not intrested in texting.

Only texts I respond immediately are the practical ones (for meeting etc).
>>
>>740949646
>Has sex with whore but doesn't cum even when fuckin raw
>Bitch thinks he finds her fuckin ugly cause he couldn't come even when raw
>I must be an ugly fuckin pig
>Texts op about bullshit like no connection
>Kills herself
>Gets fucked by Tyrone the next day
>>
>>740947018
Crazy tinder whore, I'd check the clinic you haven't got AIDS
>>
>>740948115

SO MUCH FUCKING THIS. OP. Fuck that cunt. Fuck all women. Just do what I did and go gay. Best decision of my life aside from being HIV Positive.
>>
How is this possible? I'm 6'3 430 lbs and gotten all kinds of red snapper off of tinder. Either you're a cuck or some kind of awkward fag.
>>
>>740961454
Way to declare yourself winner of an argument neither of us were having. I don't believe in the patriarchy.. i just think the way we judge men and women based on the same sexual conduct is outdated and not really relevant to modern society. That is literally the only point I was trying to make here.. That men should be considered sluts for trying to get laid on the first date.
You should know better than to give yourself the excuse of "lawl i can stick my dick in crazy on the first date because less biological obligations" like a damn uncivilized ape. Men being sluts is a huge detriment to society.. look at the damage promiscuity in black men is doing to black families.
>>
>>740949646
Buddy, you need to be aware of the red flags you are putting off. ALWAYS ask to raw dog it. You dont know what she has and she doesn't know what you have.
>>
>>740965887
Yeah wasn't my finest move. I wanted to cum. She had said she only had one partner previously and I knew I was clean and I take steroids so no chance for pregnancy.
>>
>>740955614
This. Weak dick is the whole issue.
>>
>>740966301
I mean she came three times and I came zero times. But I mean probably. Dick isn't huge if we are being honest.
>>
>>740963645
What is it, South America?
>>
>>740966294
Well did she know all that about you?
>>
>>740966608
Yeah she was aware and then said, "you don't have a condom on" and I asked if she wanted me to stop and she said, "no just don't cum in me".
>>
>>740966431
It's part of Asia I was talking about Asia as a whole, choke on a rake you fucking dense cuck
>>
>>740966695
Heh
OP, just learn from this. I think everyone involved acted reasonably but dating is pretty exhausting so I can't fault her for taking the blunt approach if she already decided there was enough misunderstanding.. especially if she has anxiety or whatever and couldnt properly explain to you at the time if you did anything inappropriate.
Not making excuses for her, just shedding light on why it might be unnecessarily stressful for her
>>
File: IMG_1324.jpg (165KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1324.jpg
165KB, 678x960px
>>740965794
>i just think the way we judge men and women based on the same sexual conduct is outdated and not really relevant to modern society

You're fucking clueless kid

No society has been prosperous under your so called progressive values

They only come AFTER traditionalism.

Traditionalism brings prosperity and then prosperity brings weak faggot cuckolds like you

Pic fucking related
>>
>>740967014
But I have a SO and an active sex life, with prospects to reproduce.. and you have your bitter assumptions and ideals. Truly you are the alpha males we need to lead us into a prosperous future. What would we do without you valiantly calling women sluts based off unverifiable statistics
>>
>>740966851
Just further context. We had sex with a condom on. She came. We stopped. We start making out. She gets on top of me. Grinding on me for awhile. I lay her down and insert. I don't think anything shady went on.
>>
How old is she
>>
>>740967014
Also your progressive values cause birth rates to drop like a rock, making the economy take a shit, which makes the (((elites))) want to import foreigners to try to keep the money flowing as long as possible before they jump ship with their cash to a less cucked country before it all explodes in their face

How you leftists can't see this is mindboggling
>>
>>740947018

She just wants one night stands

But saying that makes her feel like a whore

so she makes up this bullshit to feel better about herself.

case closed.
>>
>>740947018
anyone else noticed the "Lamest human ever"?
>>
>>740967197
Yeah bro you alphas are totally gonna sustain the economy by ignoring all the laws that caused birth rates to sink, I mean you might get away with it but totally you're all we need we don't need most men to actually have a desire to want to raise children, you can just dump your seed into a bunch of random women and maybe let some mentally ill cucks raise them while tons of other men drop out of society

You're fucking braindead, you're exactly the last kind of person who should be reproducing
>>
>>740950128
>i like you where you are. Behind me
pretty gay of you, Anon
>>
>>740967281
>>740967479
Was just flirting. She said something and I said I'm going to change her name in my phone to, "lamest person ever" cute shit tbh.
>>
>>740947018

Shrink case who's already seeing someone. Forget her.
>>
>>740967197
It's not about being alpha or beta you fucking retard, that is exactly what causes everything to become fucked up, by dividing and demoralizing men
>>
>>740967359
I voted for Trump and you are calling me a leftist because you disagree with me that promiscuous men are also a detriment to society and should be held accountable for their poor choices
Kek
>>740967722
Dividing and demoralizing women isn't healthy for society either.
>>
>>740967620
>2017
>hes worried about falling birth rates
You should be more worried about famine and epidemic. That's what's in store for us with more tribalism and shitty arguments based off flimsy empirical data
>>
>>740950099
nicely played anon. fuck that cunt.
>>
>>740954881
>Trump
>winning
Do Americans actually believe this or is the cognitive dissonance from electing a borderline retarded reality TV star to run their country that strong?
Must suck to have every single other country laughing at what a bunch of dumb faggots you yanks are lmao
>>
File: 1398594029714.jpg (8KB, 185x200px) Image search: [Google]
1398594029714.jpg
8KB, 185x200px
>>740968825
>cognitive dissonance

Basically.
>>
wew lads
just
wew
>>
>>740967929
Yes you're an idiot leftist at heart if you think beta males should just be left to die alone because feminism
>>
>>740968166
what the fuck are you smoking
>>
>>740967722
Also could you really not tell i was being entirely sarcastic with the "alpha" comment? Based on the logic here, tribalism and systematic shame against women = sharia law = good
But muzzies reproducing and making our society more tribalistic while also shaming women for their biological obligations = bad
>>740969662
Nigga where in any of that did I say that? I think men are treated unfairly by other men and womej alike. I was being entirely sarcastic even using a term like alpha and if you couldn't figure that out by my post you are incredibly dim
>>
>>740969688
Censuses from other countries that are showing we are still popping more babies out than old people are dying?
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.