[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I start losing weight?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 20

How the fuck do I start losing weight?
>>
>>738526204
By puttung down the fork, fat ass.
>>
Cardio and keto.
>>
>>738526204
Diet and exercise, also >>738526230
>>
>>738526204
Walk. Walk walk walk
>>
Try >>>/fit/
>>
File: file.png (690KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
690KB, 715x1000px
>>738526204
Get on /fit/ and start watching Scooby videos, i'ts working for me.
>>
>>738526250
This. Read "The Obesity Code". Its helped me lose 28lb so far.
>>
>>738526204
-If it fits your macros calculator
-lift weights 4 days a week(4day split)
-cardio 2 to 3 days a week 20 to 30 minutes
>>
Cut an arm off.
>>
*VERY WHITE PERSON VOICE*
I heard of this EXOTIC diet called the african child, adiet you were can only eat nothing for a cuply days then you can drink some chocolet water... repet
>>
>>738526204
Meth. You'll lose your appetite but you'll most likely be cleaning shit for no reason anyways.
>>
go vegan
>>
>>738526407

Learn English.
>>
>>738526446
VERY effitiant way clean your house and loose weight!
>>
>>738526204
Eat correctly and exercise. Google scoobiesworkshop.
>>
>>738526204
cycling outdoors 10-20 mph for 1-3 hours a day. no more beer/alcohol unless your caloric intake is under 1,000 that day. be on your feet for at least 8 hours. lift when you're not on your feet.
drink whey protein before and after cycling/lifting, eat fruits/vegetables instead of processed cardboard pizza.
/thread
now all you have to do is find a place to live that isn't your moms basement. faggot.
>>
Replace most of what you eat with vegetables, meant, and only a few carbs and walk a lot more.

What helped me to start eating a lot more vegetables was to make them spicy. I added tobasco and peppers and stuff like that. Tasted great and it got my brain to start treating the other vegetables as food on their own. Making a spicy vegetable soup would also work.
>>
>>738526204
At the moment you die you loose ~21g. Maybe thats an Option. Sport and healthy food don't seem to be your deal. Why else would you ask that question.
>>
>>738526204
Caloric deficit.

Consume less calories than you burn in a day and your body will burn fat to supply the energy you need.

As long as your caloric intake is close to what you are burning your body will not think you are starving and will not slow down fat burning.

Exercise is a great idea, especially cardio but it still relies on caloric deficit and most failed fitness journeys fail because of the exercise regimen. Caloric deficit by diet alone will yield the same results and let you focus on healthy meal composition and portion control.
>>
Get a MyFitnessPal app. Use it to track your calories and macros. Macros are how much fat/carbs/protein is in your calories. On average it should be around fat-20% / carbs-30% / protien 50% of calories eaten. Then focus on cardio. At the end of the day ALL DIETS WORK IF YOU DON'T QUIT. Focus on changing your lifestyle rather than just dieting long enough to lose weight. Lose weight slowly but surely. Like 1lb a week is good. Having a cheat day every 2 weeks will keep you sane and keep you from falling off the wagon. Go crazy on cheat day and have a giant rack of ribs, ice cream, and spigetti but all the other days is gunna be flavorless boiled chicken and steamed veggies. Lots of hot sauces and spices (like paprika and lemon salt) have no calories. Flavor your food with that instead of sweet or fatty sauces like ranch or BBQ have over 100 calories in just one table spoon so steer clear of those to avoid using up your daily calories. Buy a food scale so you know EXACTLY how much calories your eating so your not low/high balling your estimated calories eaten. How much calories are in that chicken breast? Is it considered small, medium, or large breast piece? Weigh it and see that it's 317 grams and chicken has x amount of calories per gram. Best of luck bro.
>>
>>738526204
1500 calories a day. Can be healthy food or it can be McDonalds, it doesn't matter, just 1500 a day.

Drink lots of water.

The first couple weeks will be tough to stick to that calorie count, once you get through them it actually gets very easy.

You can have 1 cheat day a week, but don't start until about 1 month in. Also, a cheat day is like 2000-2200 cals, not 4000

Do this and you will lose weight fast.
>>
>>738526204
>At the moment you die you loose ~21g

out of 6 patients only 4 lost some weight
the scales were unprecise
the experiment was made before WWI was even a thing

stop using discoveries with no foundation as facts
>>
>>738526204
If you're full, well just stop eating..
>>
Eat fuck all, walk everywhere.
got me down to 70kg, its the poorfag diet.
>>
>>738527229
1500 is too low for an adult living anything other than a sedentary diet.

There is no magic number and lower is not necessarily better.
>>
>>738527460
You're right, I assumed he was sedentary. If not, up it a bit, but I would still stay around 2000 tops
>>
Drugs
>>
>>738526204
O my god, these stupid ideas... The only one I can recommend is to reduce the amount of kcal to max. 1000 kcal per day. Then You will lose weight despite of whatever You eat. You will lose ca. 1 kg /week. Sports is not needed, moderate movement helps. Drink enough (water, coffee, tea, no sugar in drinks please!)
>>
I've seen a few people around going bald and becoming very sick, just lethargic and puking. They have cancer and lose upwards of 50kgs with this new thing called kemo.
I haven't looked into it but if they didn't do it they would die.
Diabetics have all the fun.
>>
>>738526204
>Go to websites with fitness calculators
>Enter height weight age etc.
>For level of activity put fucking none
>Gives you amount of calories needed to maintain
>eg: 2,500 a day
>Eat 500 less a day

It's that simple. Start to exercise and you'll lose more weight. Energy in, energy out...
>>
>>738526204
just don't eat, drink water and breath.
your metabolism will handle the rest.

when you start to " get hungry" eat avocados'

they're high in fat so it will sate you easily.

do this for a few days.

if you find you're getting low on energy, eat some eggs, hardboiled cooked w/e
cook it yourself.

whatever you want to eat get into the habit of cooking it yourself, from scratch.
if you want pizza go ahead and make pizza, from scratch. the dough the sauce etc.

if you want pasta do it from scratch,
none of that pree dehydrated noodle shit, you get that flour roll that properly and push your own noodles.

you'll get better at cooking, and you'll also realize its a pain in the ass to eat now and will weigh that into you hunger.

you'll become comfortable being hungry and will
become too lazy to cook anything.

eventually you'll just forget to eat and the most convenient thing for you to consume would be just water.

you don't even have to exercise, you can literally lose weight by breathing.
>>
>>738526204
One thing that helped me lose 70 lbs was getting a job with some physical activity to it. All the moving and lifting helped bump up my metabolism. I felt hungry a little more, but still only ate at meal times. Lunch was normally something very light, like a granola bar because it was really the time I had while travelling between job sites. I also kept my morning before work very short, just enough time to shower, brush my teeth and grab something quick to eat. Supper tended to be the only real source of caloric intake that I had, which usually was a stir-fry that including plenty of veggies and rice for filling.
>>
>>738527932
never go under 1400kcal minimum. if your body gets used to it, every fiber more will go straight to the fat depo.also studies show that the human body just lowers the needed caloriesintake to say 1000kcal. so you cant eat much your whole life because you fucked your metabolism.
>>
>>738526204
Eat less, gain less. = calorie deficit

Do you even mathematics 101?

Exercising is not necessary but helps your skin retaining its elasticity, builds muscle and speeds up the calorie deficit.
>>
>>738528186
Common misconception, your metabolism doesn't "speed up", you simply need more calories to maintain and you likely had a marginal calorie surplus to do that from.

Stop with the myths you guys.
>>
Eat less, move more
>>
Dont drink soda or juice, only water.

Exercise

Dont eat like shit
>>
>>738526204
stop eating fat ass
>>
The fact that you're asking here instead of just starting to do something is not a good sign.

Losing weight is not hard at all it just comes down to eating less and healthier, drinking water and being a bit more active. The psychological aspect is the only hard part.

I'd recommand to get yourself a plan, for workout (hitting the gym, with a buddy or coach if you can) and food. Not because someone would really need that in order to lose weight but it can help you to continue.

You can do it if you want its not that hard and once you see results you will love it.
>>
>>738526204
Don't take the bottle of cola with you to the desk. Fill your glass and leave the bottle in the fridge so you have to walk there for every serving. Trust me you'll drink less.
Learn to tell hunger and appetite apart and eat only if really hungry. Start cooking. It doesn't even have to be healthy. A homemade lasagna is still better than a processed burger or pizza. Take only half the serving you'd normally take and take your time to chew it, also don't do anything else to distract you while eating.
>>
>>738526446
I consider using small quantities to lose weight. I used to weigh 130 on it and I'm usually 180-190
>>
>>738529089
Or better don't drink soda at all. Its not hard to get used to drinking only water.
>>
>>738529288
>i consider taking meth to lose weight

Really dude ?
>>
File: 1498791551805.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
1498791551805.png
262KB, 680x661px
>>738526407
nigger
>>
>>738529374
different versions of meth in small doses are given to obese patients in medicine though
>>
>>738529494
Never heard of that but unless there is a reason keeping someone away from every other method of losing weight that just sounds like the most lazy way to do it.
>>
>>738526204
I don't have any professional advice, but I'll tell you this.

If you don't eat less than you do now, you won't lose weight.
>>
Has anyone ever tried just not eating for like a week? I did in highschool when I was self conscious about my cheeks getting fat and I passed out in class at the end of it but I lost like 25 pounds and lost the cheek fat. How unhealthy is this?
>>
>>738529579
I'm the guy who said small quantities. You can take it orally which is the least addictive way to use it. ( I smoked it for 2 years) its a different high. Its like very strong adderal in small quantities.

And in the us they prescribe a form of amphetamine to severely morbidly obese people to suppress there appetite. There body is so massive it doesn't get them tweaked
>>
not reading the thread because it looks cancer as fuck, but physical activity matters 170% more than how much you eat. I eat over 3500 calories every day but I have a decent weight training routine and bike 10-15 miles a day.
>>
>>738526204
Cut dairy out of your diet, just use calcium supplements. Dairy is mostly garbage fats.
>>
>>738529919
It is not only unhealthy but also won't work in the long run. If your lifestyle/diet lead to being overweight, how is not eating for a week gonna change that ? Even if you manage to do it (its hard and also unhealthy) you will just fall back to your old habits after that. Probably eat even more because you starved yourself for a week.

That just cant work. If you think you can permanently change your way of living after that week then there is no reason to rush it in the first place.

Its important to still enjoy how you live, even if its hard at first the goal should be that you dont hate to drink water, that you dont hate your healthy food and ideally you also like to do something for your body. You may have to force yourself to the gym or whatever sport but there will be a point where you actually feel bad for not working out for a week.
>>
>>738526204

3 meals a day no more the 500 cals per meal. Run a mile 4 times a week. Drink lots of water.

Literally all I did and lost 60 lbs in 6 months,
>>
File: bluemeth.jpg (23KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
bluemeth.jpg
23KB, 340x270px
Pic related
>>
>>738530163
In the end its the same thing. You can only eat so much because you workout.
Its better to do workout as well but if your goal is only to reduce your weight then you can achieve that just by eating less.
>>
>>738530163
>

>
>
>
>
>so much this man
try >>>/fit/ tho, seriously.
>>
been there done that, a couple of times and what i learned is the best way to lose weight is to start with a crash diet, 7 days only 500-600 calouris per day, aye. i went to mcdonalds and ate like just one double or tripple cheeseburger. your stomach will get smaller and you wont be able to eat as much as oyu used to. also since you have only 600calouris per day cut sugardrinks completly out only water. after som etime your taste will start to change coke and shit like that will taste too sweet and thats good coz you wont have the desire to drink that shit. back to food, you can eat whatever you want as long as you stay low on the calories and thats what i do. also fast food joints helped me coz they always have the nutrition table and you will be like shiiit fries got 450c and cola 300c nah man i will rather take 2 burgers. and again after some time you will change and develop a feeling for food and feel disgusted when you eat the wrong stuff.

after the crash diet pick a weight you wanna achieve and a time frame for that
look 1kg of fat has like 9000calories so if oyu wanna lose lets say 15kg you will need a c deficit of 135000 aint that much if you aim for 60days its just 2250 per day.
>>
>>738526204
if you drink a lot, you're going to have to cut it out.

1 shot of whiskey is basically a shot of butter.
look up calorie content in what you're drinking.

a lot of people dont even realize alcohol has calories, when in fact, it has a shit ton

t. got super fat from drinking, now trying to lose weight, lost 40lbs in 4mths so far
>>
This anon (>>738530163)
>>738530660
Is right, I naively didn't recognize this for quite a while. Very important if you are serious about losing weight. And once again physical activity really does matter more than anything else man.
>>
>>738526204
Its simple.

Breakfast. - 1 Coffee.
Lunch - 1 Coffee.
Dinner - 300 calories whatever you want.

Exercise
Day 1: Walk 1000 steps
Day 2: Walk 2500 steps
Day 3: Walk 3500 steps
Day 4: Walk 5000 steps
Day 5: Walk 7000 steps
Day 6: Walk 8000 steps
Day 7: Walk 10000 steps

Repeat every week until goal weight is achieved.

Guaranteed 3 kgs per week weight loss.
>>
File: 1499321907561.jpg (98KB, 531x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499321907561.jpg
98KB, 531x640px
play some volleyball
>>
File: 2595515.main_image.jpg (358KB, 1500x2107px) Image search: [Google]
2595515.main_image.jpg
358KB, 1500x2107px
>>738526204
If you are too lazy to work out, you can try a fiber diet, like wheat bran. You take this with lots of water and you feel full afterwards. You can find it in bulk at a health food store.
>>
>>738530845
this doesn't work man, gotta have at least ~70 calories with the coffee and it might actually work. The human body does some weird shit if you don't eat at all when it expects food.
The rest of the post is true tho.
>>
>>738530947
>lots of water
>>LOTS of water
>>
>>738531186
Correct...if you skip meals, your body will store fat.
>>
>>738526204
do stamina sports, jogging, swimming. 3times per week at least 2 times

And Eat with focus, 3 meals, no snacks try to be under 2k calorys. And ONLY Water. lots of water but ONLY Water, no excuses for dumb suggarjuice bullshit.
>>
>>738526204
Count your calories. Doing that alone is proven to help people lose weight because it causes you to feel accountability for your actions.

Then cut your caloric intake. Make sure you stay over 1200 calories per day.

Then begin to exercise. I suggest that you begin a full body weightlifting regiment. More muscle = more calories being passively burned.
>>
>>738526323
This, fatty.
>>
>>738531381
This is true, don't ignore this fact anon, it'll fuck you.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>738526204
Stop overeating.

This is serious advice.
>>
>>738526305
Thor is shit. I walk about 10-12 kilometers a day and i won't lode a shit.
>inb4 not junk food
>>
File: 1389386511117.jpg (417KB, 550x777px) Image search: [Google]
1389386511117.jpg
417KB, 550x777px
>>738526511

> VERY effitiant way
> effitiant way
> effitiant

Your existence must be quite painful indeed.

>>738526204

Get a job that requires exercise. For example bike messenger.
>>
>>738531186
Untrue.

If you don't eat. You consume less. Your body still continues to burn 300 calories a day just to survive.

They whole "Body switches to fat storage mode when in starvation theory" is a myth.

If you are on a tropical island and there's nothing to eat but a single fish a day, you lose weight.

The body is a vehicle that travels a 24 hour journey a daynd requires 3000 calories to get there. If you eat less each day you will lose weight. If you also increase the vehicles journey by walking 10,000 steps you use more fuel and if you are not consuming fuel, the body takes it from your fat stores. It takes the fat equally from across your body, it doesn't focus on any particular area. So focused training on tummy crunches for example does not burn more tummy fat.
>>
Very rarely do you see a fat heroin addict. Just saying.
>>
File: tawd.jpg (22KB, 480x489px) Image search: [Google]
tawd.jpg
22KB, 480x489px
>>738526204

its simple OP.

80% of weight loss is your diet - substitute fizzy drinks/tea/coffee or anything with lots of sugar for plain ol' water.

if you're hungry during the day and fancy a snack, drink water to fill your stomach.

cut down your meat consumption, factor in more vegetables - as many as possible.

cut down your portion size, leave the table and finish eating when you feel just about full, dont gorge.

walk, 10,000 steps a day or after dinner in the evenings do for a 3-4 mile walk.

helped my dad with weight loss after he had a heart attack, its definitely possible. Its reality that fat people die younger, i said to my dad that if he wanted to be a grandparent and live to see my kids he would have to change and sort his shit out.

you can do it OP, it wont be easy but my god it'll be worth it.
>>
Eat nothing but live food. Bees, cockroaches, scorpions. Even salmon. Its pure protein, but you'll be more careful with your caloric intake.
>>
>>738532352
>i said to my dad that if he wanted to be a grandparent and live to see my kids he would have to change and sort his shit out.
He's definitely eating sticks of butter right now.
>>
>>738529919
I also kind of did that in high school.
I tried eating around 100 calories per day. After the first days I got used to it and by the end of the week I had gotten around 8KG off but my parents found out about that and kinda made me eat again.
>>
>>738532453
>/b/
>ligit advice
pick one fag
>>
Eat less, exercise more.
Were you expecting? Rocket appliances or some shit?
>>
>>738526379
tl;dr it
>>
>>738532749
>ligit
>>
File: animated-gifs-12.gif (2MB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
animated-gifs-12.gif
2MB, 480x361px
>>738532749

... which fag should I pick? And why just one?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 400x266px
>>738532238
Artie Lang a fat heroin is one.
>>
>>738526204
The Dukan Diet.
No exercise required (only 30 minutes of walking every day), and you can eat as much as you want. The trick is you limit the types of food you eat. I don't have time to go into the specifics of the diet, and besides, the internet is going to give you better, more detailed info. let me just say that Its the easiest way to lose weight Ive found, and it starts off with a massive weight loss in the first week, though it is dependent on your starting weight.- the more you weigh, the larger your initial loss will be. When I started I weighed 386 lbs. first 10 days i lost 21 lbs (365 lbs). Ive only just started, ( one month in), but i have only gone a single day without losing any weight. Im down to 348 now. I still have a long ways to go, but one has to begin their journey from somewhere.
>>
>>738532238
You can't buy food if you don't have money. Clever.
>>
>>738526204
Stop sitting on your ass
>>
File: 134872543534563.jpg (5KB, 218x250px) Image search: [Google]
134872543534563.jpg
5KB, 218x250px
>>738526326
Nothing is happening
>>
File: no sitting on my ass.jpg (55KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
no sitting on my ass.jpg
55KB, 800x450px
>>738533269

alrighty then
>>
Does anyone here actually know anything about physiology?

OK so it's simple as shit: Calculate your BMR (Base Metabolic Rate), there are loads of calculators online go google. This is the amount of calories you burn by just being alive. Average person about 1400, however it is largely affected by factors like height, lean mass and gender so go get your own reading.

This BMR is your tipping point. Anything you eat above that will cause weight gain over time, anything below it will cause loss. This is without you doing ANY EXERCISE. All you have to do is structure your eating (IT CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT) so that you only eat slightly under ,say 50 cal, your BMR. Personally I only eat one large meal in the early evening, maybe something very small for lunch and NO BREAKFAST. I find I don't miss it, I don't feel tired and I enjoy my huge unhealthy meal at the end of the day even more.

In summary I did NO EXERCISE, I LOST WEIGHT, AND I ATE LOADS OF FRIED FOOD.

any extra weight I want to lose I can do a little exercise to speed it up.

All down to planning.
>>
>>738526454
>mfw the vegans I know are fatties
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>738526204
no carbs , fruits and vegs only for 4 weeks and twon gallons of water a day. its my summer shred diet works everytime and alot of running about 5 miles a day
>>
DNP. Don't be a retard about it and you will be fine.
>>
I swapped out my breakfast xereal for a whey shake 2 weeks ago, so far i've lost 11lbs
>>
>>738526911
This all fucking day
>>
>>738534987
>whey
AKA skim milk
>>
>>738526204
Getting ass cancer worked for me
>>
>>738526204
Have your heart broken, and when I mean broken I mean fucking shattered. Think of yourself as a piece of shit, you are a piece of shit. Fall into depression as you see your ex fuck with other guys. Start going to the gym, work until your sweating like the pacific ocean. Repeat, watch your ex still fuck with other guys, your a piece of shit. Repeat, until one day, you look at yourself. And at that moment, your not a piece of shit anymore.
>>
>>738535151
this could backfire and you will become a fat slob if you have no motivation or willpower like most people
>>
File: 1499468685452.jpg (295KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1499468685452.jpg
295KB, 1600x1067px
>>738526204
smoke crack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmrqVjZLWWI
>>
File: 1_1452068268.jpg (132KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1_1452068268.jpg
132KB, 600x400px
>>738534987
whey is nothing like skim milk, its the juice left over after the solids are seperated for cheese making.
>>
>>738526204
don't expect fast results. I starte out with 127kg at 1,78m/5'10". I started eating less trash (I don't completely abandon it, or else I wont' go through with it) and found a sport that I have fun doing (started skateboarding again) and I skate 3 times a week for 2-3 hours and ffwd 1 1/2 months and I lost 5kg. it will take some time until I reach my goal of 80kg but I'll get there.
>>
>>738526643
This advice will work fine. Reduce drastically your carbohydrate intake. Cut down on rice, pasta, potato, bread etc, and replace that with as much vegetables as you need to get full.

And some cardio such as jogging a bit, walking up steep hills etc, just to push the progress a bit. But remember that your diet is 90% of your weight loss. Regular exercise doesn't burn as much as people think.
>>
>>738529316
Sugar free stuff is fine.
>>
Manage calories. Do research on your current activity and weight/height and set a goal with those factors in mind of how many calories to try and limit yourself to.

This is the first step. After you get that down, try to continue to increase your level of physical activity to at least 4 days a week but you should really strive to do some type of physical activity 7 days a week unless you have an injury.

And then once you have built the discipline to be able to control how much you eat and develop the habit and discipline to do physical activity almost every day. You need to take the next step and then worry about what you are eating. Remove processed sugar almost entirely from your diet. Then lower your carb intake, you don't have to go full keto but Carbs should not be higher than 25% of your total calorie consumption. Or you could go almost extreme low carb or full keto and see if you can manage it but the important thing is calorie management , removal of processed sugar and low carbohydrate diet unless you are trying to body build/strength training but that's probably far down the road. And physical activity is more for your mental health. Physical activity is a miracle drug for your mind. You will feel like a million bucks once you get a run or whatever you decide to do for physical activity.
>>
>>738526204
Portion Control, eat when genuinely hungry, drink shittons of water, stop drinking pop, eliminate sugar from your diet unless its in like a fucking apple or banana. And find an exercise routine that fits your schedule and needs.
>>
>>738526204
Be a different person
>>
>>738527460

1500 is way more than enough. I spent about 7-8 months eating around 1,000 calories a day after losing my job until finding another decent one. Kept up with my schedule just fine.

Americans overeat like crazy.
>>
>>738526204
70% diet and 30% exercise = 100% you remember that when deciding what to do.
>>
>>738526204
Don't listen to these plebs
Liposuction trust
>>
should i keep losing weight?
>>
>>738540826

you should question the symmetry of your nipples, dude.
>>
>>738526204
Stop eating bad food
Stop eating too much food

Calculate what you need below:

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
>>
>>738526204
get cancer
>>
consume less energy than you spend

it's that simple
>>
>>738526204
Eat ~500 calories less than you need to eat for your bodyweight per day, exercise a little and maybe eat smaller meals, but spread them out over the day.
I'd strongly advise cutting out added sugars as well.
>>
>>738526204
meth, op
>>
>>738526204
It's pretty easy actually, eat less calories than you burn.

If you reduce your caloric intake by half, and double the amount of exercise you do, you'll start feeling results within a week. The problem though isn't on the outside, as in eating less and exercising more, it's inside your head. There's no amount of diet in the world that will make you think like a skinny individual if your mind is still that of a fat fuck.

Even if you don't admit it, if you're having weight problems, you have several really shitty and disgusting habits that you probably refuse to even accept to yourself that you have. Unless you can change your mind, I doubt you'll ever lose any weight, since most people are weak.
>>
>>738526567
What about vodka and only vodka all day?
>>
>>738526204
Write down your calories for a few weeks, check the scale to see if you gained or lost weight, drop you daily calories by 500
>>
>>738526204
eat 6x a day,
REALLY COUNT THOSE FUCKING CALORIES. It seems complicated, but after a month you will automatically know approximate food intake you need.

look at diet plans for weight loss. they work.
run long distances 2-3x a week.

I have never been fat but I was bulking for bodybuilding. Got to 85kg.. ran a marathon and a week later - strongman race (both 10km, last one included about 40 obstacles of climbing and swimming) .. lost fucking 7 kg and it took me a looong time to get those back even in fat form.
so running long excruciating distances at slow or moderate pace is amazing for weight loss. The main point is - DO NOT STOP. You cant die from slow run no matter what your heart says, unless you run 100 miles at a time.

Remember you don't actually want plain weight loss. You want fat loss. You can grow muscle and loose weight at the same time. All you need to look for is whether you are growing muscle and whether you appear thinner.
Take pics every other day.

And there is extra perk - hunger makes your brain work better.

Believe in yourself, because you will be amazed how ultra capable our bodies are. We are apex animals not because we were lazy and sad.
>>
1.Sleep
2.Only drink water
3.Rice,végétale, fruits, fish, chicken
4.Walk 30 min each day
>>
>>738526204
Just eat less and exercise. It really is that simple, not easy, but simple.
>>
>>738526567
I strongly disagree with everyday exercises for a novice.
He will be excited for first few times, then get muscle soarness, then after a week will drop this shit.
also it takes shitload of time everyday. I consider myself a strong athlete but I rather go to gym 3-4 times a week and work out hard, rather than work out less every day.

There is logic to train every day as it will push the body to start burning fats really fast, but body adapts really quickly and after 2 weeks the desired effects will cease and it will depend on diet solely once again.

For a novice it is more plausible to adapt CONSISTENT but light regime of 3 exercise days. But no excuses - never skip a day. Unless you're dead. But then again you probably can find some cloud dumbbells somewhere as well.
>>
>>738526204
I know it is not easy, but it is simple, eat better, eat less, move more.

Consume less energy than you intake via food.

Also start slowly, go for a 5 minute walk each day for a week, then 10 the next and work your way up to walking for about 45 minutes to an hour every day, also start doing push ups and sit ups, again start slowly, try 5 a day and work up to something like 60 push ups and 80 sit ups.

It can't hurt to eat more vegetables and lean meat.

Ditch sugary drinks (I lost 10kg just by doing this).
>>
>>738526204
Adopt a vegan diet. You are an Amerifat because the dairy and meat (and meat fat / tallow) industries have conned you americunts into huge fucking serves of animal fat.
>>
>>738530406
You can't lose weight by eating rock candy
>>
>>738527460
No it's not. I cut at 1200 with a full time job and lifting 6 days a week.
>>
>>738526204
Diet and exercise. Keto is pretty good for weight loss. Lifting is good too, start with a 3 day a week full body routine. Add in something like HIIT for cardio on off days and you're good to go.
>>
>>738542501
Lolol, fat is good for you, but it is the amount that people consume is the issue.
>>
>>738526204
Lets begin by asking a simple question: Do you run at least a mile per day?
>>
>>738526204
Ritalin
>>
>>738542501
Fats are good for you, you uneducated moron. Also I know more than one vegan who is fat. It's calories in vs calories out. Don't give adivce when you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>738542638
Your own body makes fat. Fat is a store of energy. A good way to get fat is to eat a lot of animal fat. This fat fuck wants to loose weight you dumb cunt. Hence he should not eat animal fat.
>>
>>738542692
Most vegans I know are fat with purple hair or skinny fat.

They eat a lot of breads and pastas.
>>
>>738526204
Eat less , exercise more.

It really is that easy fat boy.
>>
>KETO

/THREAD

Start with a two day water fast and go straight into keto.
>>
>>738542692
Dumb cunt this guy is trying to lose weight. Hence why I say don't eat animal fat.

And yeah a butt load of carbs when vegan will not help to loose weight, eat moderate carbs. Still much much better than stuffing your face with animal fat and wondering like a dumb cunt why you are a fat fuck.
>>
>>738542982
What is keto anon?
>>
Eat coconut oil
>>
>>738528157
Aaaaaaaaand we have a retard
>>
>>738542830
Holy fuck you're retarded. Animal fats are fine. Trans fat, aka stuff like vegetable oil and solid margarine are the "bad" kind. Fat free diets are a retarded fad that have been disproven over and over but morons like you still believe them. If you want to lose weight you should avoid carbs, not fats.
>>
>>738542986
I'm not sure if you're a troll or a fucking idiot. Research is your friend.
>>
Count calories. Anytime you eat ANYTHING write it down. Start there, then slowly try to decrease it and/or increase the amount you exercise relative to it
>>
>>738526204
Surely not like the guy in the pic.
>>
>>738543013
High protein, medium high fats(no trans fats tho), really low to no carbs. Low to no carbs puts your body into a state called ketosis, which causes your body to burn stored fat.
>>
>>738526204
Why do people always ask this retarded questions burn more calories than you take it you fucking autist
>>
>>738542028
>I have never been fat

Disregard everything a person says on this issue unless they are a professional or a former fat person.
>>
Be born with a high metabolism
>>
>>738526204

Former 300lb blob here. At 6'1, 220 lbs I have achieved my ideal healthy body weight. Heed my words'/b/romie.

Drink 4 liters (16 measured, imperial cups) of water a day. Yes that is allot. Drinking lots of pure water is the most important step to getting healthy. Add lemon and/or to it to scrub the toxins out of your liver, kidney and colon.

Stop eating any refined sugars, all perservitives and flavour enhancers (msg, high fructose corn syrup, etc)

Eat fruit daily

Have a full serving of greens with both lunch and dinner

Exercise, specifically cardiovascular (runing, biking, swimming, etc). If you are a bigger fellow then I recommend something low-impact on your joints like swimming or biking.

Get sunlight every day, the vitamin D and melatonin tell your body that the climate is warm and it is safe to let go of extra stores of fat.

It is truly an entire lifestyle change, op, but I believe on you. If I can do it the. So can you. The hardest part is knowing you have to give up things like an XL peperoni bacon mushroom on a tuesday half price special but you will find as you commit to the effort that those things are actually disgusting and revolting, what with the wood pulp in the shredded cheese, pig hooves in the peperoni, and pesticides on the mushrooms. It's about changing your state of mind and habbits more than anything, op
>>
>>/fit/
>>
>>738526204
Stop Fuckin' Eating™.
>>
>>738543135
>>738543185
Jainism religion lacto-vegetarian or vegan for 1,800 years (and if you think about pre industrial milk production in India, they had fuck all milk per person) - that's 1,800 years of reproduction without animal meat fat & much milk fat. Ergo humans don't NEED to eat animal fat to be healthy = there are no truely healthy animal meat fats / if you eat anuimal meat fat you will not be healthier than without it. You dumb mental slaves of the tallow industry hur hur
>>
Smoke a lot of weed and eat less.
>>
>>738543506
Lol. Go be retarded somewhere else.
>>
>>738526204
Cut out any processed sugars and juices. Only eat whole foods for a month. You'll lose weight while eating as much as you like. You're mind will also improve and be clearer.
>>
>>738543465
Lol /fit/ is fucking worthless. It's nothing but memes and autists. I'll get flak for this, but I would recommend r/fitness over /fit/ any day of the week.
>>
Just stop eating for a few days, you will drop like 20 or 30 pounds per month

https://youtu.be/E484qiQXxzM

But beware, if you are a fat fuck, you will get loose skin

https://youtu.be/NNvRxJHkNtA
>>
File: wut.gif (18KB, 282x357px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
18KB, 282x357px
>>738533422
>>
>>738543616
Hur hur yes let's all go eat a 2L tub of ice cream as a SNACK you fucking dum fuc
>>
Got I /fit/ board and lost 90lbs. Still neee to lose 30 lbs. read the sticky.
>>
>>738526204
eat less calories than you burn
>>
The issue about alcohol in weight loss is that the minute it enters the body,the body stops burning fat and instead focuses on removing alcohol.
>>
>>738526204
Not eating as much.

I'm now 178 pounds, I used to be 235 pounds when I was 16. From the time I was almost 17 to now, so a year and a quarter roughly, I've lost almost 60 pounds. Most of it in the first few months. No sugary drinks and regular portions does a body good.

Also, excercise is good, but you don't absolutely need it. It's just better. I lost all the weight with hardly no excercise, except for recently when I got a job that requires me to bike to work, which has helped me lose the remaining ~25 pounds to get down to 165 or so. I was 190 for a while before this job.

For reference, I am 5'8".
>>
>>738543370
This, except adding one thing. Working your muscles out themselves is more important than cardio as cardii only burns calories while you are exercising while lifting weights will increase the calories you need a day thus causing you to lose weight faster.
Tl;dr do cardio and weight lifting for maximum results
Former blob with fitness trainer
>>
>>738526204
TOP ULTRA GOD WAY
Methamphetamine

HARCORE WAY
Adderall

GOOD WAY
Vyvanse or Concerta

NOT BAD WAY
Prozac

SHIT WAY
Try to make exercises and be a pussy
>>
>>738544542
/B/ WAY
Just try eating your own shit again and again. You will stop eating too much, if you are not coprophile of course and lose your fucking weight.
>>
>>738542830
Completely missed the part where I said the amount of fat.

You probably think eggs are bad for you?
>>
>>738544287

Do you even treadmill martini, bro ?
>>
>>738542830
wow, fucking retard, carbs are how you get fat. Eating healthy fats is way better and they are used as a more immediate source of energy. If you are not active or eat too much though, then it becomes a problem.
>>
>>738545065
Holy fuck you are retarded, Fats are used as a more immediate source of energy than carbs? Go the fuck away.
>>
>>738543971
Yes because that's what I said you fucking idiot.
>>
hey... personal trainer here...caloric deficit is the ONLY way to lose fat bump up the clean proteins toooo
>>
>>738545381
Fuck off newfag. Nobody is talking about sucking cocks here.
>>
>>738545943
<3 you brought a smile to my face
>>
Don't count calories, yes it will make you lose weight but this weight is not only fat but also muscles. Just go low carb and do some cardio.
>>
>>738527229
If you go the ''doesn't matter what kind of food'' route, you're gonna burn a decent amount of muscle too, if you want to make the most of it you should make sure you get enough protein during your diet, you can lose considerable strength if you were to burn, say 15lbs. Also preferably do some bodyweight excercises for instance to maintain muscle during the process.
>>
>>738544542
Prozac made me put weight on
>>
>>738527294
>WWI
>a thing

Yeah, the first world war with millions dead and injured was clearly “a thing“
>>
drink water whenever your hungry works pretty well you wont fell hungry after thats how i did it but make sure to keep eating or youll fuck your metabolism up and thats not fun
>>
File: Caloric-Density-FINAL.jpg (82KB, 700x381px) Image search: [Google]
Caloric-Density-FINAL.jpg
82KB, 700x381px
>>738526204
heres how
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.