[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for an American who wants to date an Australian? thxxx

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2914.jpg (70KB, 554x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2914.jpg
70KB, 554x700px
Tips for an American who wants to date an Australian? thxxx
>>
are you male or female? what is your type, pics of yourself?
>>
>>734736598
Watch the Australian tv show Kath and Kim and prepare yourself.
>>
Australian here. You looking for an Australian man or woman?
>>
avoid boganized individuals mate
>>
Australian men are top tier. Australian women can be gorgeous but most are fat landwhales.
>>
>>734736598
max?
>>
>>734736598
Umm... bring a shovel?
>>
move to australia dumbass
>>
OP here, looking for a male, leave your Kik
>>
>>734736804
/thread
>>
>>734737703
Tell us more about yourself. We're not just meat yanno!
>>
australian women are the easiest, all you have to do is not insult them for 10 minutes
>>
>>734736804
>>734737774
Because moving countries is just that easy.
>>
lol wanting anyone from that filthy convict island that is filled with death at every turn!
>>
Give up. Aussies absolutely fucking hate you seppo cunts, and no self respecting Australian girl would date one of you fat spastics. There are two possibilities here: she's a genuine retard, which would explain why she might be into you. Or, you give up now so you don't completely embarrass yourself.
>>
Go to >>>/int/ and 8ch(d0t)net/aus/
>>
File: really.jpg (15KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
15KB, 716x724px
>>734737828
>implying it isn't

How fucking useless are you?
>>
File: 1489940642579.jpg (52KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1489940642579.jpg
52KB, 600x604px
>>734738230
Sure, you just fly over there and go "yeah I'm gonna stay thanks".. Pretty sure that's how it works, right?
>>
File: whyyy.gif (476KB, 245x165px) Image search: [Google]
whyyy.gif
476KB, 245x165px
>>734738352
>apply for visa
>takes 2 days max
>apply for jobs
>takes 1 week max
>get everything in order
>takes 5 days max

>2 weeks to move somewhere

You don't just fly there with your mouth wide open and your dick flailing around.

Fucking sand niggers and dumb fucks from Africa do this shit all the time and you can't? I'm wondering how people like you even fucking breathe without the help of a machine you useless cunt
>>
>>734738555
A few seconds actually looking at the immigration process will show you just how far you are from understanding it.

But it's ok. You're still special!
>>
File: wutbitch.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wutbitch.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>734738753
Yeah? Give me one example that doesn't take 2 weeks to fully comprehend.

Been able to move around the world since I was 17 and never had an issue. People like you are just fucking retarded and over-complicate simple shit or have been sucking your moms tits for too long
>>
>>734736598
How big is his cock?
>>
stop telling em to put the lotion on its skin
>>
>>734738971
Sure, why not.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/189-
>>
File: bahahafaggot.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
bahahafaggot.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>734739245
bahahaha it even gives you a stepbystep instructions on how to do it all, and you can't figure something like that out in 2 WEEKS?

Fucking useless people I swear. Sitting down for 3-4 hours reading the info they provided and you're set.

I'm out, you're a fucking useless human being.
>>
I'm a NZer, Australians are generally racist arseholes. They treat their native people like dirt. NZ'ers are much better people.
>>
>>734738555
>>2 weeks to move somewhere
>>734739456

Yeah, it's no 2 weeks though... Gotta jump through the hoops. Read your own shit, no need to just run because you were shown to be wrong.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.