[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stop being a bitch and do something with your life you pathetic cunt

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

stop being a bitch and do something with your life you pathetic cunt
>>
DYEL
>>
they honestly probably just dont want someone who always talks about how shitty women are
>>
>>719753515
You don't have to be an asshole to get a girl, nor do you have to good looking, rich or well endowed.

You just have to get along with them without being a fucking creep who treats women like machines, which if you feed enough friendship tokens into them they'll put out.

You might be chasing the wrong women, if you want to chase a gold digging barbie bitch then those aforementioned traits apply, but if you want to chase a normal woman then you just gotta be a normal guy.
>>
> Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

You just explained why, you pussy.
>>
>>719753515
have you tried turning off the computer, sitting down, taking off the fedora and thinking about what your doing with your life?
>>
hey op, have you considered the possibility that you don't know what women like, or that you don't know what most women like?
>>
>>719753515
Women are not attracted to self loathing. nobody is.

Fix yourself and the demons that eat away at you, and then you will find love.

you want a partnership with another human being? great! But no human is going to touch you with a 10 foot pole if you blame everything but yourself.

Fun fact: in 90% of situations, self improvement can be the answer.

but no, you're right, women just like assholes. super convenient and simple explanation that makes you look innocent.

you're not. now, do what most of us have done, and become yourself. stop falling into cliches and tropes. be a fucking human being, and be unforgettable.

that's how you find "the one"
>>
Sauce of op?
>>
File: .jpg (249KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
249KB, 600x350px
>>719753515
>>
>>719753515
Grow a sack
>>
File: asd.jpg (78KB, 700x676px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
78KB, 700x676px
>>719753515
>women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money

if that was the case poor people wouldn't have the highest birth rate. Stop making excuses for not getting laid.
>>
File: shutuppig.gif (447KB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
shutuppig.gif
447KB, 500x222px
>>719753647
Fuck off faggot
>>719754207
Rich as fuck, beautiful, poor, cracked out ugly broke pussied skank mess don't like me indiscriminate
>>719754680
Thanks for your help, mutt
>>719755043
No, have you?
>>719755395
I know what all women and all men like
>>719755398
I'm already myself
>>719755635
I'll put a sack in your black mouth
>>
>>719756762
further dismissing any need for self improvement..

you're too far gone. enjoy the "friend zone"
>>
You must be the most autistic fuck ever.

Women like men who have a nice income, a house, etc. Stop being a faggot and go work for once in your pathetic life.
>>
>>719753515
I'm broke af and my gf give me monei. I also act like a woman half of a time and she loves that. I'm still alfa tho. Its a state of mind not stay of wealth if I may say so
>>
>>719756762
don't call me a faggot when you're the one who complains to a bunch of losers over 4chan and cant take harsh criticism. the fact of the matter is a girl isn't gonna talk to you first, you talk to them first and don't go looking for a girl that's out of your league and into all the same shit as you. be a real fucking man and just put yourself out there and don't be such a bitch. not all women like "hard men" maybe for a one night stand but just go for the slightly autistic girl and don't give a fuck about what others think, you're already at the point of complaining about your life over 4chan so you may's well go for someone of your low shitty standards because no girl is gonna wanna date a fucking loser that complains on 4chan.

TL;DR man the fuck up pussy
>>
>>719755597
Underrated post
>>
Are you >>719753515
>>719753515
Are yoy ugly though, that also has something to do with it
>>
File: dance.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dance.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>719756818

I'm a man about town bitch. I wear hugo boss, armani, prada, gucci suits. I liase for and consult to one of the largest mining industries on earth you FAGGOT. I have a Rolex Explorer II, Submariner solid gold, a vacheron constantin tourbillion and a patek phillipe calatrava 5119. I piss away more money in hong kong in an hour than your make in a year! You're a fucking idiot! with no wit! a complete fool!! I'm a woman's dream. I got a dick hung on me 9 inches long...I don't settle for trailer mutts like you.
>>
>>719755597
"he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him."
>>
>>719753515
Soooo where can I find the whole video
>>
>>719753515
The asshole does not always get the woman. The woman is simply drawn to a man who seems manly. Part of being manly is not getting all wrapped up in your own emotions like a woman. She gets to be the emotional one, and you have to be the steadying influence who responds to her emotions while barely noticing his own. The gift of testosterone is the ability to make decisions firmly, pass judgment quickly, be decisive and agitated enough to make shit happen. That's what she wants to see in you. Approach her from an emotional angle and you get friendzoned, because she already has girlfriends for that shit. If she's hetero she's looking for a man, not a girlfriend with a dick.

Toughest thing for an intelligent, somewhat sensitive young man to learn is that his feelings don't count. Because no one other than your mother gives a shit about how you feel. The rest of the world judges you by your accomplishments and your sense of command. Act accordingly and women will notice. It's not being an asshole - it's being a fucking man.
>>
>>719758200

The bigger man kills the other one
>>
>>719758934
so being an asshole making you a man?
>>
>>719758147
Elliott pls go
>>
>>719759041
kill yourself jew
>>
>>719759041
No. But sesnitive young males see guys being decisive, judgmental and prone to exert their will on the world around them as assholes. Because it's easier to bumble along like the male lead character in a Disney movie and just hope the pretty girl notices you. And sometimes it works out that way, but not all that often.
>>
>>719753515
This is why I stopped going to this place 5 years ago when I turned 16 and started having sex.

All you need is confidence. jesus fucking christ.

Also, you need to not look like a fucking loser and have some "normie" interests, you stupid fuckface.

Meet new people, go out clubbing, join a gym volunteer... Whatever.

Can't into confidence? Drugs, cocaine, amphetamines or alcohol (but not too much alcohol because then you just turn into a retard) and you'll have confidence shooting out every single orpheus in your body.

You're welcome, fuck face.
>>
>>719753515
fucking pussy
>>
>>719759436
fuck of normie, realy sad if you need to take drugs to be a "man". You are worthles trash.
>>
>>719759436
10/10 response
>>
Actually, I think women hate you because you speak like a deranged retard.
>>
>>719759560
It's a recommendation you fuckwit.

I don't need drugs to be sociable, but I don't deny that these substances help introverted fuckfaces like you, and that it's fun to indulge in these substances once in a while, if you're responsible with it and don't do it more than once a quarter there's literally no harm. faggot.

Listen, I've been having sex at least once a month with multiple partners and flings for over 5 years, no substances involved, just doing volunteer work and going to the gym gives you such a confidence boost if you can't pull you're simply retarded.
>>
>>719759611
If you're being sarcastic I'd love to hear your take.
>>
>>719759801
criminal scum, enjoy getting locked up fagget. I hope you get ass fucked once a month in jail. I dont need to go to the gym for muscles to use a fucking gun against people like you.
>>
>>719759934
not being sarcastic, drugs do wonders
my post was >>719757741
>>
>>719759436
Yo this. I wish someone would have told me these exact words in my 18-26 years of my life.
>>
>>719753515
Go back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>719759985
Okay this is hilarious

>I'm Dutch

>Police take away your drugs if they're for personal use

>Guns are illegal

>You don't go to the gym for "muscle"

>You go to the gym to feel better about yourself

>Have more confidence

>Have more stamina

So yeah, enjoy being a virgin I suppose?
>>
>>719758934
Amen. Preach that brother.
>>
>>719760072
I'd love to hear your story! And thank you, I don't particularly want to advocate for drug use, but I feel if you're of sane mind, aren't addiction sensitive indulging in these substances can genuinely improve your quality of life.

Also the gym is literally my Church

>>719760060
awesome
>>
>>719757741
yep 10/10 agreed.

Except, women /do/ talk to you first occasionally, just get out there as much as possible.

Except, of course, you're a loser like OP. This guy is beyond return tbh
>>
>>719759436
This advice is spot on if you don't have an addictive personality. If you do give the alcohol and drugs a pass or you'll end up in jail, rehab, AA/NA or dead at a young age. How do you know if you have an addictive personality? Easy. Do you tend to obsess about shit? Then you do.
>>
>>719753515
Women aren't worth it, join us in mass faggotry!
>>
>>719760458
Yeah I clarified in another post >>719760299

but I should've said that in my OP, have an addictive personality? Don't fucking touch amph or coke.

You could also always do a gram of blow over a night and if you feel you want to get more the coming 5 days tough luck, you have an addictive personality.
>>
>>719760398
not a complete loser, i go out occasionally bc i live in a small town theres not a lot to do around here. we're all losers anyways, remember were on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>719760844
I member'

That's why I don't come here anymore ayy lmao.

So again, if you're OP what is your problem again?
>>
>>719761228
not OP
i dont go on here too reguarly
>>
In the video you attached, it's plain and simple: he paid for it
>>
>>719753515
Nice pasta
>>
File: StopRightThere.jpg (62KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
StopRightThere.jpg
62KB, 370x278px
>>719759985
>>
File: 1215151644.jpg (393KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1215151644.jpg
393KB, 1920x1080px
>>719753515

>be emergency hazmat responder
>make crazy money
>work crazy hours
>does say "fuck" every other word
>drinks like a fish
>smoke like a chimney
>be the guy who op describes
>ex left for other dude and took the kid
>women are not into assholes
>women are into whoever they can manipulate to provide whatever it is they want
>get a career, and stayed married to it
>better than ducking with a wolf in sheep's clothing
>>
>>719753515
Because a woman wants to be dominated
Asshole do just that
>>
>>719762811
Is pissing,shitting or punching in the face considered as being dominant?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.