[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did your first time having sex compare to your expectations?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 19

How did your first time having sex compare to your expectations?
>>
>>718554550
I was surprised by how gay it was but overall it was way better than my wildest dreams
>>
Her pussy was so fucking hot that it hurt my dick like it was burning
I thought to myself "you have became a man now"
I realized i like anal and oral more
>>
>>718554929
Some more.info
I got a ton of blowjobs and did a lots of anal before i put my dick in a pussy for the first time so i knew whst to expect, but it wasnt as special like when i thought it would be as a kid
>>
File: GeYou Tang.jpg (183KB, 462x482px)
GeYou Tang.jpg
183KB, 462x482px
I wouldn't know.
>>
Warmer and wetter than expected.
>>
>>718554550
>Want to fuck hot chick
>Get fucked in the ass instead
Yeah, not much
>>
>>718554550
I didn't know what it'd feel like, just was told don't do it.
Did it and it was like the first hit of marijuana.
When I finally started having sex without of condom, felt like being high on LSD.the pleasure coming out of my ass was unreal.
>>
>>718554550
no, it was incredibly awkward
>>
File: virgin.jpg (142KB, 1280x539px)
virgin.jpg
142KB, 1280x539px
>>
It lasted a lot longer than I was expecting. For years, I was expecting to be so overwhelmed that I would cum in less than a minute, but I was so nervous that I had trouble keeping it up, much less cumming. Took me close to an hour the first time.

I've chalked it up to years of jerking off too much. I still have trouble getting off sometimes, but I'm working on it.
>>
Expected to nut so hard. I was 15 and my best friend (my age) had a 16 year old sis with abnormally BIG ASS TITTIES. Like DDD. We had done some stuff before but I never had a chance to stick it in because we never has enough time before someone would check on us or come in the room. When it finally came time I put it in and I came harder than I ever have after maybe 5 pumps. Shit was so cash.
>>
21 khhv
>>
>>718556522
same. i genuinely hate having sex, but i love giving my girl a good time. sex is just one more thing i have to do in my life.
>>
>>718554550
First was lame and a disappointment.
>>
>>718555133
>>718555981
Just hire a hooker and be done with it. Save some money and get a really good one.
>>
>>718555981
How come I'm 13 and 20 at same time lol
>>
>>718554550
Came so fast that I was ashamed for weeks. Weird af.
>>
File: Protagonist's_Privilege.png (137KB, 348x487px) Image search: [Google]
Protagonist's_Privilege.png
137KB, 348x487px
>>718554550
Not great but it ticked all the boxes. When I was in high school I became pretty close with a girl a grade ahead of me that decided to push me away because I was too innocent at the time. I ran into her years later at a walmart she was casheiring at. She lost her shit when she saw I had beer in my cart and my smokes in my workvest pocket and forced me to take her number so I could call her and get lectured. I took two days deciding if I really wanted to call but in the end I gave her the benefit of the doubt and called. She came over, began to lecture me, and broke down crying.

Should I continue?
>>
16 pretty drunk was boring as i could not feel anything to pissed she came 20 min later im still banging away in the end i sent her home as was just not gonna happen lol
>>
Wore a condom which I have no problem with but couldn't feel anything. Girl I was having sex with kept asking "is that good?". Could hardly feel a thing. 2/10.
>>
I thought that I will come in exact moment that start the penetration.

Instead I last for like an hour. I never understood why it happened. Now I can't last that longer.
>>
>>718554550

Expectation
>HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER

Reality
>That was it? Shooting a gun feels way better
>>
>>718554550
For me it was uncomfortable. It was obvious that my "girlfriend" (Sara), who was a friend who happened to be a girl, wanted it more than me. We were kissing and fooling around but I wasn't into it. Sara got me hard, got on top and rode me until I came and, thanks to being young, stayed hard until she came. But I was like "meh". I was 16 at the time. Sara was the only girl I fucked.

Two years later I met James. It took about 20 minutes before our clothes were off and we fucked each other. It was then I realized why fucking Sara did nothing for me.
>>
>>718554550
totally disappointing wasn't even worth the effort
>>
>>718554550
I thought it would be like masturbating so I just rammed it in without any lube and thrusted pretty hard. Her pussy was dry all of 5 seconds and then it was soaked. I lasted probably 5 minutes and blew a giant load inside of her. Mind you this was my sisters friend who was spending the night and we were on the living room floor trying to be quiet. I was horny and wanted more by the time I pulled up my pants. Thank god I didn't because I had no idea of the concept of pregnancy at the time.
>>
>>718559535
Please do
>>
There was more crying
>>
>>718559965
10/10
>>
>>718559745

i really hope someone kills you today

like seriously that would make me happy
>>
>>718560241
second that
>>
>>718559879
I will.

She came over, began to lecture me and broke down crying. It was awkward seeing her cry and I passed her a stuffed bear I kept on top of a folded blanket ( both were gifts from some ladyfriends and both the bear's "outfit" and the blanket had a similar blue/gray/white plaid pattern ) on my couch at that time. She sort of laughed, then hugged me and apologized. She claimed to have remembered better times and spoke briefly about her current/abusive boyfriend before catching herself and excusing herself from my apartment. I'd drop by Walmart the next day and go through her line again with a few items she noticed I didn't have just to check up on her and we wound up making plans to hang out for a while after one of her shifts for an evening. She came over, I cooked and we talked. She met the definition of being a lady( no advances, etc. toward me ) and left at a reasonable hour. We'd start meeting like this two or three times a week. The third week she came a bit scuffed up and didn't want to talk or anything but just eat and use my computer. I gave her permission to do so and she began listening to "country" music( If you are reading this( you know who you are! ) I am sorry but I still think Miley Cyrus's "Wrecking ball isn't country ) and just pulling herself together.

Continue?
>>
>>718554550
>>
>>718560668
yes
>>
>>718561078
She is just pulling herself together. Eventually she is decides to talk about what happened and we part ways after that. I decided to run down to her car quick just to let her know she is welcome to drop by, day or night, if she needs to get away should he go on a tangent again and I tell her where I will leave my key( if I am home ). She thanks me and says she will, also asks if she can drop by early mornings after dropping him off to sleep so she does not have to drive all the way to the other side of the valley. I tell her sure and that I'll move onto the couch when she shows up.

She comes over whenever he has to work an early morning shift and keeps coming over twice a week for dinner. We begin watching movies and the like, we talk about things like our friends, interests, at one point we discussed sex and I admitted to still being a virgin( was 24 at the time ) and what aroused me, our families, etc.. Then one day I get a call: She's drunk, he's just had an altercation with her and left and she's decided to completely run away. I told her to stay where she was and sober up which really angered her and she hung up. I called her back and told her to at least come to my place and "sleep it off"( off the alcohol ) and she reluctantly agreed and proceeded to come to my place.

Continue?
>>
>>718562334
yeeeeeeees
>>
File: Kongou unhappy.png (115KB, 351x350px)
Kongou unhappy.png
115KB, 351x350px
>>718559056
I'm on neetbux, saving money isn't an option.
>>
File: 1408912556749.jpg (22KB, 350x252px)
1408912556749.jpg
22KB, 350x252px
>>718562334
why you still asking you have an audience
>>
>>718562334
>
you still here?
>>
>>718554550
I was 14 and she was 13. Except for it being kinda painful for her, I thought it was pretty awesome. Boner didn't go away for like an hour after I came though, and we were both scared because we didn't know if that was normal.

I had also never jacked off before.
>>
File: wvjwklmvdownload.jpg (7KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
wvjwklmvdownload.jpg
7KB, 282x179px
>>718562475
>>718562781
I'll quit asking.

She reluctantly agreed to "sleep it off"( I had meant the alcohol ) at my place before proceeding with her plan to run away. She, however, mistook what I said and dressed to what aroused me. She had a knee-length, plaid blue skirt similar to the blanket and bear I kept on my sofa, her long, red hair wasn't fixed and was free to hang down toward her hips. She made her way into my apartment and demanded I fucked her. I told her I wasn't comfortable with that and panicked being in such an unfamiliar situation. She told me I had to fuck her or she was going to get in her car and leave. My panic grew and I became afraid I'd be arrested if I let her drive and she hit somebody so I gave in. I didn't realize I could have just taken her keys. She positioned herself in one of the corners of my couch( a wrap-around like pic related ) and spread her legs. Her underwear, white panties with some visible soaking, said "lucky girl" and she beckoned me to her. I came close and she began doing most of the work.

I went along with it as best I could but she was quick to ask "You're really afraid to take advantage of me, aren't you?"

All I could do was nod "yes" and say "yeah" in a quiet, almost dry voice.

She told me "Anon, I've been a very bad girl for a very long time now. You don't need to be afraid." and we proceeded to fuck.
>>
>>718554550
Drunk and a condom. Didnt feel shit, didnt cum
>>
>>718554550
Expected to fuck for an hour
Came in 15 seconds
>>
I wasnt expecting anything honestly

At 14, a 17 year old crazy emo (Alice) decided it was time to take my virginity. In her room. Which she shared with her sister, Mandi (who is 12).

Alice whispered in my ear
>i dont care if Mandi is sleeping right there, ill be quiet i promise

Alice gets on top of me, this isnt her first rodeo. Mandi supposedly passed out on the bed next to us, a few feet away. Me diamonds. Alice is in full control, grinds and rides my dick for 15 minutes, this is too much, i didnt want to come or need too

The fuck was wrong with you Alice, you wonder why Mandi got pregnant at 15 and had the kid, she had a slut older sister to show her the ropes

Shoulda known she was crazy when she tried to fuck me the day after i met her for the first time at the mental hospital
>>
>>718563334
ur fking stupid LOL
>>
>>718554550

This was a loooong time ago, but it was kinda... meh? Definitely not the incredible mindblowing experience that would turn me off masturbation. What blew my mind though is that I did it with the person love to this day, almost 20 years passed. To be fair, it turns out I have a very thick dick and there were no comfortably fitting condoms. We dropped that later and it was better

Still a very enjoyable activity to do with her, but not something incredibly mindbending like some would have you believe.
>>
>>718554550
DUDE, MY PUSSY was too TIGHT. He couldn't fuck me...
>>
>>718554550
I was told it was gonna hurt and it did, that's really it.
>>
>>718563218

(Not too important to the story but I should mention that my first fuck did check off all the things it did in my first-time-fantasy: No condom, with somebody I loved( She was my first love ) and gentle/non-judgmental. )

I removed my pants, then her underwear, slid myself into her as she pulled me in to kiss me. I began fucking her as she began to drip down herself onto my couch. It was nice to feel her wrapped around me: warm, wet, didn't seem very tight but she was tight enough to be pleasurable ) and I got to explore her body. It only felt like a few minutes had passed by but the clock indicated we had been fucking in that same position for a little over a half-hour by the time we finished and we were both dripping our fluids onto my couch. I would like to have been able to savor the feeling to truely appreciate how it felt but I think I was unable to do so because of how our fuck began as a little bit of panic/concern had stayed in my mind the entire time.

We talked and the like afterward for 15 minutes. She was drinking milk/water and she was starting to sober up. She told me she loved me and was sorry, I told her I loved her and forgave her and then we fucked again.

>>718563149
Yes, I am.
>>
>>718562710
come fuck my ass
>>
So I knew I was gonna fuck that night, finally, but being a horny but nervous 23 year old I thought for sure that I'd bust a nut right away. So what did I think was the best thing to do before having sex? Masturbate and stick a banana up my ass. I came twice.

When it came time to actually have sex, I was just floppy.

I found out the next time that I actually have trouble orgasming.
>>
yes pls
>>
>>718554550
Couldn't cum the first time. Second time I came too soon hepd out on no fapping too long. Third time couldnt cum again. Fourth time also fail but I was so tired from jetlag. Fifth time I finally did it. Havent had problems since. Now I have pace myself so I can last at least a good half hour.
>>
Came while putting the condom on
>>
>>718563784
When she left my apartment that night I walked her to her car. She called her parents to ask them to "cover" for her as far as her being late to getting to his home. I told her if she and I were going to be a thing we couldn't put her parents into things like that/we had to keep things honest for us and others and that I'd walk over the next morning to apologize. I did and wound up speaking with her mother, who seemed concerned but not judgemental.

After that she'd begin dropping by almost every morning. She would wake me up by playing with my dick and once I was awake and hard in her hand she'd mount me. She would always mount dry and then soak up very quickly and we'd go in different positions, spankings, bitings, etc. but we always had to make sure we didn't leave any marks because she hadn't worked up the confidence to leave her abusive boyfriend yet. We'd go two or three times in the morning, when she came over for those dinners twice a week we would go two or three times then too.

I found out afterwards he had some blackmail on her regarding her childhood and he was using it to threaten her by telling her whole family. I won't specify what the blackmail is/was but I was enough of a gentleman to sit down with her and her parents for a dinner one night so she could break the news to them without them throwing a huge fit( because they wouldn't throw a fit in front of somebody outside the family ). Her father went silent. Her mother looked at me and told me I couldn't tell anybody and began questioning why I was there before her daughter mentioned that I already knew the secret. Things would stay nice for another two weeks between her and I.
>>
>>718554550
Was shit slut i fucked was loose or my 2 inches of pussy stuffer waz just not enough
>>
>>718563842
I'm not gay, dude.
>>
>>718563334
Get lost with your fake shit
>>
>>718564349
Me neither, sorry, I forgot to say no homo
>>
>>718555014
It's pretty special when you're a kid.
>>
Was shitting myself the whole day. Thought i was gonna cum in 10 seconds. Didnt cum at all. Her pussy was tight af and it hurt quite a bit. She gave me first bj and swallowed my load
>>
>>718564206
Topkek
>>
>>718555385
Greentext it
>>
>>718558699
lol
>>
>>718564645
>Didn't cum at all.
>She gave me first bj and swallowed my load
You wot?
>>
>>718556522
>>718558699
get your testosteron lvl checked
>>
>>718564313
what was the blackmail? why wont u tell ur anon lol
>>
>>718564313
Things would stay nice for about another two weeks between her and I. We began having a lot more sex and one night that was particularly amazing was when we were both sitting on my couch, giving eachother some heavy petting to see who would jump the other one first. Our sex life seemed great until I had a problem: I was running dry. She and I were starting to have so much sex that I couldn't reproduce fluids fast enough and she desperately wanted to feel me cum in her( she had an IUD ) but with no fluids she couldn't get tht feeling. She also wouldn't let me cut back on the sum of sex we were having because she constantly wanted the D. I came to the realization she was a nymphomaniac and thought that our relationship might partially be an elaborate ruse for sex. I sadly was right as once it was determined I would stay dry she moved onto the next man. Shortly after I began feeling very sick and my doctors couldn't find anything wrong. Eventually we began doing STD tests and those picked up nothing as well. I asked her if she had been tested recently and she completely lost her shit. It was the end of our relationship and she would come back just to sleep in the mornings once or twice a week the way she used to before we were intimate as she began looking for a place to live away from her abusive boyfriend. In the end she stopped coming( I think, in the end, she wound up moving from guy to guy nightly so she had a dinner and a breakfasst every day but I'm really not sure ) and she would come back once next summer to pick up her clothes and other belongings. I found stuff she forgot recently ( medical bills, personal information, etc. ) and will hold onto those until I buy a paper shredder at which point I'll get rid of them.

She got herself transfered to the stockroom of the walmart store so A: she didn't have to see her boyfriend, me, or the other men she was seeing at the register and B: in her own words, "fuck my boss because he's pretty hot."
>>
im a hopeless virgin but had a friend cum as he scratched the back of the bitch with his beard
>>
>>718564864
Meant I didnt cum during the sex, she gave me a bj afterwards. My bad, typed it out like a downy
>>
File: 936592635.jpg (29KB, 539x364px) Image search: [Google]
936592635.jpg
29KB, 539x364px
>>718560241
Agreed
>>
>>718554550
I never expected it to be that warm. It was slightly looser than I was expecting, but I also had several years experience with handling my dick with a vice grip too. The texture and wetness met my expectations, but I didn't expect my balls and pubes to be saturated towards the end. That was equal parts awesome and disgusting to me at first and I didn't really know how I felt about it. Also, I was expecting to cum the moment I put it in like you see virgin guys doing in the movies, but performance anxiety took over and I didn't cum at all.

Overall, I thought it was kind of a let down. Not that the sex was necessarily that bad for a first time or anything, it just wasn't the life-changing, mind-blowing experience like I was expecting. Overall I would rate it as a 7/10 experience, maybe a 5/10 when factoring in what I got vs. what I was expecting.
>>
>>718565069
what a fucking bitch man sry to hear
probably used u only for sex
>>
>>718565069
Show her to us anon
>>
>her and i worked an outdoor theatre concession stand that summer
>stand closes after intermission
>go to park nearby
>no one there
>pull out blanket and put it up her pooper
>sees white creature shambling down a hill towards the park
>acts strangely at the park's equipment
>we both see this thing
>stops and goes back to theatre
>later found out a physically handicapped man uses the playground equipment at night to do physical therapy
>wear all white so he doesn't get hit by cars
Shortly after the incident, but before I heard about the handicapped man, I learned about the Rake. Scared the fuck out of me
>>
>>718554550
Very, very shitty. Story time:
>be me
>18 yo virgin
>everyone speaks about sex
>who tried it says it's amazing, best thing in the world
>have very high expectation
>I go to Amsterdam
>go with a hooker
>give her 50 euros for bj and sex
>after she took them she says she won't take her bra off or let me touch her unless i gave her another 50 euros
>poorfag.jpg
>she puts condom on limp cock
>starts sucking it
>feels mildly good, nothing ecceptional
>get a bit of hard on
>she puts it in her pussy
>I don't feel anything
>after a minute i go full limp
>she starts stoking it trying to put new life in my penis
>nothinghappens.gif
>couple of minutes passes
>I stop her, i can feel that it's not coming back to life
>I get dressed and go out
I paid 50 euros, didn't get a full hard on, didn't cum and I didn't even saw a fucking boob that day. That was my first and last sex experience.
>>
>>718565419
the rake?
>>
>>718565602
LOL are u gay anon
>>
How long did people on /b/ last their first time?
>>
>>718565656
check my tripple 56
>>
>>718565738
the first few times i had sex i couldnt cum cause i was nervous but after that maybe 20 min
>>
File: The_Rake.jpg (58KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
The_Rake.jpg
58KB, 720x540px
>>718565656
shitty creepypasta
>>
>>718565602
nice bro, how long has it been since?
>>
>>718564967
Just something to do with her family. I won't specify further.

>>718565069
So from my first physical relationship I learned to be more assertive, not believe everything you're told, people you used to know don't stay the same people later on and that it was okay to say "no."

The end.

>>718565245
Maybe, yeah, but looking back I am glad it happened. I had a lot of good sex, the break-up wasn't bad( because my health got so, so much worse and it turned out to be nothing aside from a simple medical mistake my doctors never caught ).

>>718565344
I was going to but then I saw she's changed her FB page. She's going by her middle name now( she must of really pissed somebody off, haha ) and her default profile picture isn't of her anymore so I won't out her with a pic. As much of a pain as she was to me if she has a legit reason to try and be private( Ha, maybe she landed herself another abusive boy-toy she's hiding from ) I'd rather not out her.

I'm leaving now. Take care, all.
>>
>>718554550
>not being a kissless virgin

>>>/out/
>>
Couldn't get hard fam, too much alcohol and nerves.
>>
>>718554550

Very good actually

>be me, 23 yo
>have old roommate over
>drinking, smoking weed
>evening comes to an end, she leaves
>go sit in front of PC, get horny
>fuckit.jpg
>send her text "what are you doing tonight"?
>no response
>ohwell.png
>5 mins later she rings the bell to my apartment
>lie on bed, listen to some music
>be hard all the time
>decide to be bold
>tell her "i want to see you cum"
>she laughs at me
>get red
>"was that you or the alcohol speaking anon?
>keep talking
>go to her place since roommates are home#
>plunge on her bed, she comes closer
>start tickling her
>start making out
>get hard as fuck
>she places her head on my crotch
>gets undressed
>first time kissing with tongue, first time touching boobs
>"fuck me anon"
>fuckyes.txt
>come in 20s, expected but still disappointed of me
>lie next to her, get hard again
>receive fantastic handjob while making out with her
>next morning do it cowgirl style
>cum in her

shit was cash
>>
File: 1483828850176.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1483828850176.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>718560241
Me too
>>
>>718565719
No. I was really really nervous. Fist time + expensive prostitute + not seeing a single boob was not a really good combo.
>>718565938
Two years. Two very long years.
>>
Fui violado ni siquiera sabia que era el sexo...
>>
>>718567038
ami tambien :(
>>
>>718554550
My first time was the best sex of my life. God, we did every fucking position, we tried pretty much everything besides anal. Was my 16th birthday. It was good.
>>
>>718567038
>>718567450
Oh, look at me, I am so edgy, I write in another language. Faggots, if the thread is in english you speak english.
>>
sweet and juicy young pussy ,ohh boi when i remember her! The only downside was real hard work fucking her for 30mins in the summer at her place with no aircon kek
Blowjobs from a sweet slut that loves to give BJs were amazing and she swallowed . I didnt try anal ,no girl wanted to get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>718567724
ke?
>>
>>718554550
>be me, 15
>have first gf
>she was a bad ting
>insists on doing "three fuck", some stupid thing where apparently you thrust in and out three times and that's that
>ok.jpg
>stick dick in
>"it's so warm"
>awkwardly start to fuck
>keep going for like an hour even though i thought i'd bust in like 20 seconds
>pretend to cum because i was afraid she wanted it to be over with already
>had a lot of sex with a few different girls since then and its been more or less the same experience
>only time it was really good was morning sex, came buckets in like 5 mins

all in all, the buildup to sex/fantasizing about it is usually better than actually doing it. maybe it's cuz im drunk 90% of the time
>>
>>718567991
Yotobi rules.
>>
>>718560241
>>718560280
>>718566455

Not much acceptance for being gay in this thread, is there.
>>
>>718554550

It just took a really long time and didn't feel much better than masturbating.
>>
File: chart.jpg (16KB, 800x600px)
chart.jpg
16KB, 800x600px
The amount of virgins in this thread is off the charts.
>>
Condoms fucking suck. Never knew they would remove so much sensation. I did manage to make her squirt though thanks to watching videos online. Aside from that... it was a lot of work and exercise.
>>
>emberassing as hell, for both parties
>illusions of grandeur was crushed like bugs
i thought i was going to be a total beast in the sack. turns out i didn't know shit about what i was doing. but i was in luck, as my gf was also a virgin who's only experience was porn.

we managed to puzzle together a somewhat enjoyable fuck that lasted roughly 30 minutes. then after some practicing, we got pretty good and fucked like rabbits.
>to be 19 again
>>
>>718568700
>19

A bit late wasn't it?
>>
>>718554550
>How did your first time having sex compare to your expectations?
Absolutely shite. Was outside so worried about privacy, I hate condoms, she was super tight (although very wet) so lube was procured, get it in, slip out as I start t move, she thinks she hears someone, stop and get dressed.

So, technically we both lost our virginities. Not exactly epic though.
>>
>>718569034
i don't think so. most people i know lost the virginity between 17-23. better late than never. guess it's different with kids today
>>
>high schooler. 16. long time ago
>catholic school, co-ed (you know, plaid skirts, white knee socks and blouses)
>have girlfriend
>we've gone to third base, ready for home plate
>she tells me vagina is off limits because it's a sin
>says some girls "use their back hole"
>OK. confused since lack of sex ed at the time
>find quiet spot in the woods one weekend
>lay on our sides and I fuck her ass using spit as lube
>we do that a few times and eventually we drift apart (she got another boyfriend)
>start seeing another girl
>get to third base with her
>we decide we're going to go all the way
>at her house while parents are out
>about to slip my cock into her pussy
>"no anon. put it in here"
>WTF? do all catholic girls take it in the ass?
>wasn't until my third girlfriend when I was 19 that I got PiV sex
>>
>>718569394
Different for everyone of course. But i mean, at the age around 15, with the hormones and everything. Didn't you feel like having sex back then? I remember people having sex like rabbits at that age in my school.
>>
>>718554550
I mean I wasn't extremely horny as a teenager. I started dating a foreign exchange student from Germany. We ended up having sex like 2 months into dating; she was the one explaining to me how it was not a big deal in Germany ect. She was really hot and 100% Vietnamese, though.

Felt pretty good, but I guess I am too big for her in certain positions (my dick is only like just under 6 inches fully erect). So it was kind of frustrating at times.

I didn't have great sex until I started hooking up with girls that are not virgins; no shyness just start riding and fucking like animals. Last girl exhausted me, we had been fucking for like 3 hours non-stop, and then she was even moaning for more.
>>
>>718569611
I need to find myself a 16 year old catholic girl.
>>
>>718569707
i was the weird kid. when everybody was obsessing over motor vehicles & partying, was was more into reading books & playing computer games.

i didn't start to get a sex drive until i was 16. and it took 3 years for me to master the art of social competence enough to get a chick go down on me.
>>
>>718569820
Dude, I think these days they'll do PiV at 14.
>>
File: hawk.png (175KB, 343x398px)
hawk.png
175KB, 343x398px
>> 718554550
Did not feel shit with a condor on, fucked her literally for an hour and didnt cum thanks to stress and my condor ofc.
>>
INDULGE
>>
When I was 14 I had sex with a 13 year old. I wasn't ready really infact I was leveling up on runescape that day. She asked me to come over because her parents were not home. I told her give me 30 monutes for me to level up. She insisted I come over and see her. So I gave in and rushed over. Something weird and physical happened between us no words were spoken. Next thing I know I was pushing it inside her on top. I lasted roughly 15-20 minutes. Pulled out and came on her. She didn't know why I even pulled out. I also had a condom on me too. Which I chose not to use :)
>>
>>718554550
went in, came in 12.3sec, left, smoked some weed, hang with bros.
>>
>>718570332
In what? That nigger is fucking a slutty mudshark...big fucking deal! I say indulge in asians that refuse to be with niggers. They are always the best to fuck and always super tight...at least if you're not an asian male.
>>
>>718570183
Well you went from the weird kid to get chicks going down on you, hats off.
>>
>>718570358

>:)

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>718570191
Wish i was 14 again then
>>
File: 1437838134473.jpg (31KB, 316x474px)
1437838134473.jpg
31KB, 316x474px
I was shaking too nervous and couldn't get hard for more than 2 min...i tried to fuck her like 10 min then quitted... the good part is that she was drunk as fuck so she doesn't remembers.. which feels too bc she is one of my closest friends.
So.. lame but cool i got to see my friend naked.
>>
>>718570642
I simply and supplying 4chan with the truth as I am an old vet who left this shithole you fucking piece of fuck. Madterbait to my early success or gtfo I don't got time for greentext culture.
>>
>>718555014
>anal before i put my dick in a pussy
huh. are you a fag or is this common?
>>
>be me 22
>attractive (atleast a 7/10)
>work at some shitty place
>cute russian grill comes thru ( i am more attractive, was going to use it to my advantage)
>somewhat of a fob and a accent dont really give a shit
>being here at work doesnt seem so shitty now
>we make eye contact a few times in that one day
>dont say anything to her due to social retardness (was going to eventually speak to her and shit)
>tfw she worked there for one day and wont be back for another 4 weeks (shitty job agency moves people to different jobs)
>tfw still a virgin
>>
>>718571798
Some girls at my town would rather do anal than lose their virginity..
>>
>>718571942
Wow nigga.. you just went as gay as OP can get..
>>
>>718572545
wait waiT WAITTTT
>>
>>718571078
>Madterbait to my early success or gtfo I don't got time for greentext culture.
That spelling and vocabulary marks you out as either 12 or your Donald Trump
>>
File: no thank you.jpg (11KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
no thank you.jpg
11KB, 300x290px
>>718554550
started off with a blow job but her teeth was scraping my dick, felt like i was skull fucking a cheese grater. she asked me to return the favor (never had sex before only watched porn) I saw some crazy shit, decide to try em out. while giving her head, decide fuck it start licking her booty, french kissing that shit, shes laughing saying it tickles. fucking seconds later my mouth on her ass looking like the human centipede, she fucking blows a massive fart. the gas fumes enter my mouth out my nose. throw up auto, ended the night with literal shit breath and her having puke up her ass.

So, i guess it was okay
>>
>>718573922
>she asked me to return the favor
So you sucked "her" dick in return?
>>
File: 1484156617378.jpg (17KB, 424x424px)
1484156617378.jpg
17KB, 424x424px
>>718573922
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.