[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a tutorial on how to get rid of my tummy fat.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1422918492414.webm (996KB, 450x450px)
1422918492414.webm
996KB, 450x450px
I need a tutorial on how to get rid of my tummy fat.
>>
Start walking
>>
>>596130918
bump
>>
Use more energy than you consume
>>
>>596131111
Quads confirm that walking is best exercise
>>
>>596130918
cardio, treadmills, ellipticals, fast reps with weights etc.. 4 days a week

hiit (high intensity interval training) for better results. also include more vegetables, fiber, lean protein (chicken.. no, not fried) and water in your diet. less sugars, fats and sat fats, carbs..

good luck man, takes work but it's worth it.
>>
It's pure math, as much as I hate to admit it.

Your weight is based on a 70/30 split between caloric intake and output. It's 70% what you eat and 30% how active you are.

If you're a guy, take your current weight and multiply by 11. (If you're a girl, multiply by 10). The result is your maintenance calories.

If you eat a number of calories equal to your maintenance calories, your weight won't change. Eat more than your maintenance calories and you'll gain weight. Eat less and you'll lose.

The speed at which you lose depends on the delta between how many calories you're actually eating and your maintenance calories. This is where that 30% exercise comes in. If you burn as few as 200 calories walking for 15 minutes around the block, you just widened the gap between your caloric intake and your maintenance calories.

But this last part is important: There is NO WAY to TARGET your belly fat. Your body will shed fat in a roughly even layer across your entire body as you drop pounds.

Ab workouts do NOT target abdominal fat. They merely strengthen your abs.

TL;DR - Eat fewer calories. Burn more calories. There is literally no other way. Every other way is chasing your tail.

>>Me: Lost 108 pounds in 12 months following the advice I just gave you. I've kept it off for 5 years.
>>
>>596130918
its high school physics. a calorie is a unit of energy. if you consume more energy than you expend you get fat. if you expend more than you consume you lose.

either eat less or do more. do both for faster results.
>>
>>596130918
Cardio. Hike, run, ski, swim, skate, bike, row, etc. Also, drop your calorie intake.
>>
>>596130918
>>>/fit/

read the sticky
>>
/fit/
>>
also, stop drinking beer and liquor
>>
>>596130918
eat less food, do more physical activity
>>
Eat less / Better
Do more.
It's not rocket science.
>>
>>596132832
this is somewhat ok, but actually you do not need any "output" at all as long as you eat calories lower than your maintenance you are guaranteed to lose weight thats all there is to it.
>>
stop eating anything with lots of carbs
stop eating the "usual suspects" (anything covered in sugar, drenched sauce, or deepfried)
stop eating once you feel like you dont need any more to survive. (this hits it hard for me since i love having a stuffed stomach)
cardio cardio cardio
have i mentioned cardio yet?
just take the bike instead of the car

EAT LESS TRASH
>>
>>>/fit/
read the sticky dumbshit
>>
>>596132760
yep, plus not eating empty calories i lost 45 pound and 3 pants sizes just walking and watching what i ate

if you're completely sedintary work yourself up to walking a few hours a day
>>
I lost 40 lbs in 4 months eating 20g of carbs a day. I eat as much as I want, just no carbs. It's easy now.
>>
>>596133216
True. It just takes longer. 70% is the lion's share of the equation, but if you're looking for quicker results you can't ignore the 30%.
>>
>>596132832
While this *can* work, there are other ways to lose weight. See this ->>>596133646
>>
File: 4336161_large.jpg (287KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4336161_large.jpg
287KB, 800x1200px
Or if you're desperate, watch "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead"

Only drink vegetable juice for 2 months.. lose insane amounts of weight quickly..
>>
i'm afraid to attempt dropping weight fast due to excess skin issues

is this something for people under 200 pounds to worry about, or is it just for megafats?
>>
>>596130918
ear right and excersise
>>
>>596134555
Unless you're extremely morbidly obese, it's not an issue. I dropped from 310 to 202 in 12 months and it wasn't an issue at all. I had the same worry as you, too.
>>
>>596135114
sweet, thanks for the info
i've been trying to keep a slow and steady loss, but always feel like i should be doing more
>>
>>596134857

/thread
>>
>>596133185
nice shirt
>>
>>596133185
nice tits
>>
Step one: eat less than 2000 calories a day. You'll feel like you're starving. You aren't. That's the feeling of burning fat. That persistent pain in the back of your mind is healing you.

Once you're not too fucking fat to walk, go to step 2:

Start exercising. Exercise accounts for 20% of weight loss, and it doesn't seem like much, but you'll stop being a fat fuck 20% faster.
>>
Cardio is out, as I have hip and spinal damage from a car accident. Feels pretty hopeless sith limited mobility.
>>
>>596132832
>They merely strengthen your abs.
this i bet if some tried to knock the air out of me they would hurt their hand cause im doing reps of 2000 and now i have giant clump of muscle in there.
>>
>>596137261
Do you have exercises to improve your mobility? You ever consulted somebody for improving your mobility by doing exercises?
Can you walk? walking is fine
>>
>>596138154
that is the reason boxers and Thai boxers do that shit so much. I did 600 - 800 twice a week during training and already noticed incredible improvement. Shit was rock solid. But I never understand why you would do it more than a twice a week.
>>
>>596138795
i do it all at 1 time no idea i like the feeling of the lactic acid in my stomach.today i did 3k reps. feels good bro.
>>
>>596139694
I hope you do different kind of exercises? not just 3k normal ones?
>>
All the people who say eat less or eat x amount of calories are full of shit, I have always ate what ever i wanted but never gained weight cause i go to the gym for an hour a day.

5 minute stretch
30 minutes cardio
5 minute abs
5 minute chest
5 minute back
5 minute bicep
5 minute triceps

IT'S THAT SIMPLE GUYS
>>
>>596130918

The biggest problem is fat in certain areas is harder to lose, this is usually belly fat. So you can lose a lot of weight, and still have belly fat.

You cant target areas to burn fat from, you just have to lost fat over your whole body until it starts moving from the belly area.

Sucks really but you have to keep losing weight until it affects the area you want it to.

Body fat loss is like water in a glass, you cant remove water from the middle of the glass only. You have to remove the water until it reaches the middle.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.