[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So? Have we reached a conclusion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: the great question.jpg (53KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
the great question.jpg
53KB, 396x396px
So? Have we reached a conclusion?
>>
Who's the faggot on the left?

>x10 2 silver back gorillas
So, 20 silver back faggots?
>>
File: 1441066058327.jpg (254KB, 550x602px) Image search: [Google]
1441066058327.jpg
254KB, 550x602px
>>763264
>Who's the faggot on the left?
>>
I am still unclear on if its all at once, or one on one in a round robin
>>
>>763405
All at once I assume. One on one would make the numbers advantage pointless.
>>
If he doesnt get his arms ripped off or his eyes gouged out, Brock could jump on a gorillas back and hold on for dear life while trying to sink in a choke hold. If he is strong enough, he could probably choke it out.
>>
>>763216
If the Brocks play it smart, they could maybe use the numbers advantage and win
>>
>>763216
Do the 100 Brocks come with 100 Heymans
>>
>>763870
Its 5-10 Brocks each gorilla; the others could hold it down while one sinks in a choke hold.

1 could go for a choke hold, another could go for twisting the nuts off, and the rest could hold it down.
>>
>>763414
well its because the brocks would overwhelm the gorillas because as humans they will be able to organize their attack better.
if its 1v1 at a time the gorillas will have to be worn down over time, maybe the brocks can learn to exploit weaknesses but it would give the gorillas a fair shot to use their strength advantage
>>
I love reading things like "the Brocks" in these threads, an image of a pack of Brocks never fails to make me kek
>>
>>763900
>implying bork would try to create a strategy

they'd all just run in and attempt to spinebuster and f5 the gorillas over and over again
>>
File: 1000878_45005_md_GorillasRwanda.jpg (83KB, 394x410px) Image search: [Google]
1000878_45005_md_GorillasRwanda.jpg
83KB, 394x410px
The brocks would get murdered

A chimpanzee is about 4 times as strong as a human male and could easily dislocate a mans arm. A fucking gorilla would rek with one hit and not even get tired
>>
You only need one Brock for that shit, x100 is way too overkill.
>>
The gorillas, easily. What could pathetic human fists and limbs do to them? 100 Brocks or not, they're getting torn apart within minutes. One gorilla could easily take out 4 Brocks alone.
>>
can the brocks use the bones of other fallen brocks and fashion them into weaponry?
>>
The average Gorilla weights 300-400 lbs.
Brock Lesnar weights 295 lbs.
they may not necessarily be armbaring the Gorilla because of the strength but the thing is Gorillas have limited range of motion. If the Brocks managed to grab onto one's limbs and sandbag to try and stop its movement they could probably dogpile on one or two effectively while other Brocks sacrifice themselves keeping the Silverbacks busy. If this strategy worked they should with 100 Brock Lesnars be able to slow the apes down enough to pick them off one or two at a time.
>>
>>764401
>brock swinging a dead brock as a weapon
>>
File: borkww.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
borkww.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
who ya got?
>>
>>764457
I think you are underestimating gorillagility

Also how many brocks would it take to break glass like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAQmYuvUgOs
>>
>they haven't read Animorphs
>>
>>764401
yes
>>
>>763216
Brocks would wreck them
>>
>>763895
>twisting its nuts off
Ded
>>
>>764024
Brock is 5x as strong as the average human. Plus there's 10 of them
>>
>>764521
Have you ever seen Brock Lesnar? Have you witnessed the ridiculous upper body strength? He may not be able to do that, but I bet he could come close with that much of a run up, throwing his weight into it. Now factor in that for every Gorilla, there are ten Brock Lesnars.

Let me make this clear: Brock Lesnar could not, absolutely not fight a Gorilla. But a Gorilla could not fight ten Brock Lesnars at once.
>>
The sheer numbers game would work out for Brock here.

I mean come on... it is TEN of him vs ONE effectively.

How did you think our ancestors hunted? With superior numbers and rudimentary weapons. In this case without weapons, the intelligence and strategy of 10 human beings would win against the brawn of 1 gorilla.
>>
>>765500
Gorillas are smart too. Brock isn't
>>
Every week on Dan lebatard's radio show they bring in a wildlife expert that works at the zoo in Miami to answer questions.

I'm tempted to call in and ask
>>
Gorrilas are fucking cowards and are all bluffs. 100 brocks is overkill.

10 chimpanzees however would be more interesting
>>
>>765498
I will say it again
gorillagility
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBxRLw_YuSw
>>
File: suplexcity.gif (2MB, 400x217px) Image search: [Google]
suplexcity.gif
2MB, 400x217px
>>766731

>Brock isn't

Brock suplexing a gorilla would be the best sight in the world.
>>
>>763264
yes, vs 100 of that guy's right nipple
>>
Goreilions just don't have the killer instinct to deal with an actual aggressor let alone 100 borkz
http://youtu.be/Oq0gZiJxP5Q
>>
You all got the strategy all wrong. You have a couple each of Brocks distracting 9 gorillas then have the other 80 Brocks dog pile up on the remaining Gorilla til its death then move on to the next.
>>
what percent chance is there that the brocks would start fighting each other to determine which is the strongest brock?
>>
>>766822
20% at least
>>
>>764500
Def 10 lord voldemorts
>>
>>766863

That's not voldemort you casual pleb
>>
http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/how-many-five-year-olds-can-you-take-in-a-fight#.eo65zONKBL
>>
>>766871
>>>/tv/
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/145197
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.