[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /asp/ think of this app supposedly being released tomorrow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (80KB, 620x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 620x362px
What does /asp/ think of this app supposedly being released tomorrow?
>>
>>757936
makes placing pipebombs easier.
>>
>>757937
kekekeeekekek
>>
>>757936
I think a lot of people will be going to the police station.
>>
>>757936
I hoped this is real but Google shows nothing. If it were real I'd prob used it once or twice.
>>
File: Eternal Bleeding Combo.gif (1MB, 194x146px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Bleeding Combo.gif
1MB, 194x146px
I'm gonna use that shit hella. Long as I got at least 2 homies with me, at least one of them with a strap, and the other with some melee weapons, I'm gonna be set if some nigga (non-racial connotation usage) gonna try some sleezy shit. I'ma be droppn' niggas (non-racial connotation usage) left and right. They ain't gonna be seen' my new combo commn' at em'.
I call this one the Eternal Bleeding Combo.
>>
I've already got mates asking me to accompany them to and be a corner man for their fights. I'm telling every one to just go to a fucking fight gym for a free trial or whatever

I've done a year of boxing and no fights, niggas why am I the expert
>>
File: 1445732185071.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1445732185071.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>757971
>I've done a year of boxing and no fights, niggas why am I the expert

This:
>>750697
>what do yall think about me and my friends?
>https://youtu.be/uSmtyXmHDL4
>>
>>757952
Literally better than Wu
>>
>>757936
Hahaha nice
>>
File: i2242540020.png (117KB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
i2242540020.png
117KB, 390x300px
Sounds like a repressed homo meetup app

>hey buddy I think you got the wrong door
>fuck you
>fuck you leatherman
>>
>>757936
When is this app available for android
>>
>>757936
That might be the only app that I might have to read the terms and conditions for
>>
It turns out the app was actually a hoax by a creative consulting agency called von Hughes.
Would have really liked it to be real.
>>
>>758766
I'm disappointed.
It's such a cool concept.
Imagine if it had a leaderboard and everyone beats the shit out of each other to be in the top 10
>>
>>758766
I thought that after they said that, they decided fuck it let's actually do this? Or was I misled?
>>758769
Literally some manga shit. Would be cool for however long it could last until it would get shutdown.
>>
If it was real, it'd just be a bunch of people finding each other and never showing up. Or they'd just use it to find people with whom to hang out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.