[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do yall think about me and my friends? https://youtu.be/uSmtyXmHDL4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

File: download.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
what do yall think about me and my friends?
https://youtu.be/uSmtyXmHDL4
>>
>doesn't keep hands up
>Foot work is complete shit
>Doesn't know how to punch

I really hope this is bait for your sake OP
>>
>>750697
lol
>>
>>750697

With so many limp wristed pussies being raised by single women these days, it's nice to see some dudes that aren't afraid to do some sparring.

Find a boxing gym, or a decent Muay Thai joint, and improve on your skills, and keep at it.
>>
File: 1411281598713.gif (744KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1411281598713.gif
744KB, 245x300px
Literally just a bunch of edgy high school kids who get together and try and beat the shit out of each other.
>>
>>750737
This.

You're not tough or manly, you're idiots.
>>
>>750697
I advise a submission or a heel kick.
>>
>>750737
Either this, or people who are actually interested in fighting competitively but don't have cash to go to a gym. I'm guessing the former because even cashless scrubs try to look up decent techniques online, and don't go street-brawlz style with 10-second wind up haymakers.
>>
File: pussycat style.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
pussycat style.gif
1MB, 260x146px
It looks like you guys practice cat-style.
>>
File: cat unleashed.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cat unleashed.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>750774
>>
People who learn Bruce Lee's form of JKD online with a friend in the park are better than you guys.
>>
>>750697
I'm getting flashbacks to ShivMaster
>>
File: 1398900525669.png (74KB, 178x237px) Image search: [Google]
1398900525669.png
74KB, 178x237px
>>750697
>Jeans while sparring
>>
>>750782
Park bum fighter detected
>>
>>750787
I usually spar in my street clothes after taking off my jacket or something if I get called over on short notice.
I'm not OP or affiliated with his group, btw.
>>
>>750737
>>750740

At least these dudes aren't afraid to take a punch to the head, unlike most of the fat neckbeard fedora wearing faggots roaming the streets today.

In this day and age of single mother raised eunuchs, feminists, and faggots, competitive sparring among young men should be encouraged, not discouraged. Young dudes that are physically and mentally tough enough to get punched in the head in a fight without losing their shit, tend not to be the assholes that think they need to shoot up a fucking school because they were too much of a pussy to assert themselves when some asshole "bullied" them.
>>
>>750840
>Young dudes that are physically and mentally tough enough to get punched in the head in a fight without losing their shit, tend not to be the assholes that think they need to shoot up a fucking school because they were too much of a pussy to assert themselves when some asshole "bullied" them.
They tend to be the ones who drop out of high school, get addicted to drugs, ask people for cigarettes on the street all the time, and fail to contribute to society.

See, I can use flawed deduction, too.
>>
>>750840
Stop trying to defend your fight club. It still looks terrible.
>>
File: merely pretending you said.jpg (85KB, 1029x971px) Image search: [Google]
merely pretending you said.jpg
85KB, 1029x971px
>>750737
That sound just like a fight club
>>750697
No technique at all, just fun. I love it. It's like reading baki without the overly muscled men with weird proportions.
>>
>>750840
>competitive sparring among young men should be encouraged, not discouraged.

Competitive sparring and backyard faggotry are two different things.

>>Young dudes that are physically and mentally tough enough to get punched in the head in a fight without losing their shit, tend not to be the assholes that think they need to shoot up a fucking school because they were too much of a pussy to assert themselves when some asshole "bullied" them.

No, they tend to be assholes that bully other kids until they find the wrong one who then shoots up the school.
>>
>>750697
Atleast the camera man can focus on what's going on. A lot of retards wind up recording their feet or shaking the camera around every where.
>>
>>751160
>No, they tend to be assholes that bully other kids until they find the wrong one who then shoots up the school.

You sound like a woman.

Maybe they should take up needle-point instead?
>>
File: 1427174475840.gif (335KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1427174475840.gif
335KB, 480x360px
>>750697

Seems like there's that one guy who knows what he's doing a little bit. Making everyone eat that right straight.

I'd suggest some head protection and mouthguards, though I think it's probably going to stop once one of them cracks his skull open on pavement.
>>
>>751325
Fucking rekt.
>>
>>751309
Needlepoint is serious business. Stings like the bee.
>>
>>751954
That and your thread has to float like a butterfly.
>>
So bad. So incredibly bad.

If you want to fight, go train at a gym and spar people who are better than you. This is a masturbatory exercise at best, which I understand, but you have the fucking audacity to make a highlight reel of your best jacking-it sessions.
>>
>>752193
This. Big fish, small pond. It's a dick move to your friends man
>>
>>750697
I am holding on to this to remind people that sparring is not sufficient to be a good gym.
>>
>>752435
Except that's not even a gym
>>
>>752437
They could be in a gym and be doing just sparring, and it would still look the same.
>>
Seems only one of you kind of knows what he's doing. The others look helpless, atleast try to help each other out doesnt seem like you guys are in it to improve your skills.
Anyway can anyone help me out with "untraining" someone like the guys in OPs video. I started sparring with this guy thats been "training" for over a year so I wanted to see where he was in terms of skill and this is how it ended up.
(https://youtu.be/UmTnuUc4ZWU)
I tried teaching him the jab near the end and I worked on head movement but the main issue as you can see is his footwork, it's hard for me to teach him how to throw a proper hook or cross if he doesnt know how to use his legs. He also has trouble being explosive, he swings slow and doesnt quite know how to get his whole body behind a punch, any tips or something you've heard from a coach will help. As well as any critiques on my technique would be appreciated.
>>
>>752487
If you're the black guy, your pivots to the outside are sloppy--you keep crossing your stance because your body isn't moving while you swing your leg around.
>>
>>752540
Ok thanks any help on training this dude?
>>
>>752586
Let him get comfortable with getting in close.
Spar slow
>>
>>752598
Spar slow, huh? Never thought of that. So like phonebooth? Or mid range stuff?
>>
>>752586

Show him the mechanics, and have him execute in slow motion, or even by the numbers, while working focus mitts or the heavy bag.

Once he gets the mechanics down, then slowly allow him to increase the speed, and repeat until it becomes natural to him.

Build the foundation with slow deliberate movements that are mechanically correct, and the rest will fall into place over time.
>>
File: very wrong way.jpg (243KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
very wrong way.jpg
243KB, 1680x1050px
>>752586
>>752540
My advice? Stop sparring with him [I'm guessing he's the white guy]. He doesn't have the basic mechanics of fighting down. Slow down. You need to learn how to walk before you run.

If you keep sparring with him, all you're doing is reinforcing whatever shitty habits he already has because he hasn't learned otherwise yet.
>>
>>752487
Get some gloves and focus mitts
Show him what to do in front of a mirror so he can watch you and himself
Honestly though you shouldn't be teaching either, both of you guys should sign up to an honest striking gym
>>
>>752732
dont have money, otherwise i wouldve been in a gym already lol What do I need to work on other than my pivot to the outside?
>>
>>753246
I thought you looked alright, don't worry about the nit picking you'd wreck most of the people on this board.

The best advice is sparring slow with him. Work on Getting the jab down, keeping his feet apart and uncrossed, and keeping his hands up.
Show him how to throw a straight with the back foot/hip turn, it'll help develop punching with his body
>>
>>751160
>No, they tend to be assholes that bully other kids until they find the wrong one who then shoots up the school.
kek
>>
>>752034
thimble young man thimble
>>
>>752430
>Big fish, small pond.
so true and he isnt even good keeping his hands down like that will lead to a jaw that took way to much punishment. see eddie wineland
>>
>>752438
but there might be more experienced guys then them that could critique them and maybe provide headgear ect
>>
>>752487
noone in this video should be teaching anyone
>>
>>753258
yeah but it's all we got, hence why I'm here, so again i asked for criticism and help,not just judgement, so do you have any critiques I can use or can I just ignore you.
>>
>>752487
ok now, how hard did you hit him with that first right to the body that he needed a minute to walk it off and compose himself? it looked like a half speed tap
>>
>>753278
idk he said he was good at taking hits so i tested with a jab first and it hurt, so i half assed a right and it still hurt, so i stuck to mainly arm punches with no power after that.
>>
>>753278
>>753279
actually kinda looks like i hit the liver area
>>
>>753280
I mean he just seems like a nice kid but a little wimpy.
tear it down and start over, get a focus mit and have him jab and do nothing but jab until his body is moving correctly, and do that for every punch.

also
>tfw no big black friend to do karate in the park with and add another layer of style and urban coolness to my group
>>
>>753287
yup ordering some mitts next week. thanks brahs. lol you can probably find some black weaboos in your area. there's a whole group in central park that hold "kumites" they're pretty bad but they look like they have fun
>>
>>750840
How many times have you watched fight club?
How many times have you watched it without masturbating to Brad Pitt?
>>
>>753257
but then that wouldn't be a gym with just sparring

Goble's point is that sparring alone doesn't make a good gym.
>>
>>753391
>>752435
What kind of gym does just sparring with no instruction any way? Most places that aren't mcdojos don't just have their students beat each other up without any instruction. It doesn't make any sense. If it did, it would just be backyard mma like in the OP. You're retarded.
>>
>>753498
>What kind of gym does just sparring with no instruction any way?
A shitty one.

>Most places that aren't mcdojos don't just have their students beat each other up without any instruction.
> Most places that aren't mcdojos
>aren't mcdojos
This is a very important qualifier.

>If it did, it would just be backyard mma like in the OP.
That is exactly my point.
>>
>>753520
I don't think people read your post clearly enough.
>>
>>750697
>highschool kids who've never taken a boxing lesson
>probably think they're cool badasses
>youtube channel name is Tyler Durden
Please kill yourselves.
>>
>>750697
lol @ 1:35
There's obviously that one guy who's the only one with an idea of what he's doing and keeps rekking all these kids.
>>
>>752487

Sweet baby Jesus that made me laugh hard. I don't think I've ever seen footwork that bad.
>>
>>754211
Yeah, i know. As you can see my footwork isnt the best either cause i havent had any formal training, but i still think my footwork is pretty decent, i learned through observation, but I have no idea how to teach the fundamentals of footwork cause I'm not qualified as some people have already pointed out and I'm still ironing out the kinks in my outside pivot. But srsly how do i teach someone to be explosive and coordinated?
>>
>>754306
>But srsly how do i teach someone to be explosive and coordinated?
The same way you teach someone in a formal or non-formal gym.
You show them what to do, you watch them do it, and then you correct what they do wrong.
Or you beat them with a stick when they do it wrong, have them do it again, and have them correct themselves until you don't have to beat them anymore.

If the student cannon observe himself, you must observe him.

Pay attention, and pay close attention.
If you have trouble with this, record it on camera, then slow down the movement so it's easier to observe.

It's not just the body, but the mind of the student to work with, as well.
>>
>>754306
To be able to identify what's wrong, you may want to first know what's right.
>>
How do I start something like this? Nobody I know would be man enough to do shit like this, but I desperately want to
>>
>>754822
>Nobody I know would be man enough to do shit like this
All you really need is willing participants.
I'd advise trying to find people with at least some training in some martial art, so it doesn't look like OP and his friends.
>>
>>751049
Baki without that odd bara vibe wouldn't be Baki.
>>
>>754327
>Or you beat them with a stick when they do it wrong, have them do it again, and have them correct themselves until you don't have to beat them anymore.
This is my favorite desu
It forces them to develop critical thinking skills instead of waiting to be spoonfed forever.
Just make sure they sign the waiver first.
>>
>>754327
>>754328
Welp i bought new mitts for no reason, he's given up, like everyone else. So frustrating, even people on /asp/ that say they wanna spar give up. Who thought NYC was full of pussies, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>757013
Then go to a goddamn gym. There's dozens of them in NYC.
>>
you don't look like you know shit about blocking and dodging. your footwork is non existent and your fighting technique is flailing your arms wildly at your opponents face. but just the fact that you are actually doing full contact sparring tells me you're better than 90% of this weeboo shit site.
>>
>>757171
I dont have money as ive explained earlier. How retarded do you think i am that i havent considered going to a goddamn gym?
>>
>>757275
Most gyms cost 30-50 a month. You don't even have that? You just bought a pair of mitts, unless you bought a shit pair that was around a month's worth of gym time.
>>
>>757278
I'm aware of how much a gym costs, again do you think I'm some half wit? I don't feel like I need to enlighten you of my circumstances so it's best you fuck off and go practice your southern mantis garbage, I'm sure I could still kick your ass with the small amount of training I do have.
>>
>>757431
You know that Wu doesn't even post under his name anymore, right?
/asp/ bullied him too much.
>>
>>757431
You know how much it costs, you could get quality instruction, and you apparently DO have the money to do so, but you still don't.

And no, you couldn't. Unlike you, I'm actually going to a boxing gym and have been receiving instruction from qualified coaches. Coach actually uses me to weed out meatheads like you who think they're hot shit despite never stepping in the ring before.

I'm not saying I'm hot shit and I wreck everyone. In fact I know for a fact I'm still really, really bad at boxing and have had my shit kicked in by amateur competitors. However, I also know that I'm good enough to beat idiots who think they're tough because they fight in their backyard and watch youtube videos because I have been good enough to do so for the past two months.
>>
>>757433
I already told you I don't have the money, you assumed I spent that much on mitts so I have no idea where you got the idea I had money for a gym despite the fact I obviously want to train and have done the research for gyms in my area. I know my finances, you don't so I'm not sure why you think you're qualified on the matter.
Also I'm not a meathead, I don't go to the gym. I assumed I could wreck you because I thought you were the dude I see in that gif all the time. Either way you seem to be the one with the ego, not me. I've had plenty of people from many different weightclasses assume they could beat me simply because heytoto the gym and it always ended up the same way. I'd be glad to see what you've got since you talk a big game.
>>
>>757492
>tfw this isn't even the anon who posted >>752487 and I'm just being trolled here
>>
>>757492
>I already told you I don't have the money, you assumed I spent that much on mitts so I have no idea where you got the idea I had money for a gym despite the fact I obviously want to train and have done the research for gyms in my area. I know my finances, you don't so I'm not sure why you think you're qualified on the matter.

Because everyone talks about how they want to train, but those same people are the ones who don't want to look like a fool so they don't go to the gym and learn. Either that or they go to the gym, stay for a day, find out there's more to it than what they saw on youtube and practiced for ten minutes, and they never come back. We have about a dozen regulars who come and there's been about fifty others who at one point or another have come to the gym once or twice then we've never seen them again. Because I've heard it so much, I assumed you were one of them. I looked up some other gym prices in the area and yeah they are considerably higher than what I had estimated.

I will say though, there are countless resources available online that would help with your footwork and your technique. The fact that you apparently haven't either looked at them nor trained in them is another reason I assumed you were just another bum.

>Either way you seem to be the one with the ego, not me.

Yeah, a guy who readily states that he's had his shit kicked in by amateur tournament-level boxers, but has proved over the past two months that he can box (especially against "street fighters" and "TMAists"), is the guy with the ego. Not the one who bumfights in the park and threatens people on the internet.

>I've had plenty of people from many different weightclasses assume they could beat me simply because heytoto the gym and it always ended up the same way.

Going to the gym =\= boxing. I train in boxing.
>>
>>757506
By gym i meant a boxing/mt gym. Ofc a simple weight lifting gym wouldnt help in a fight. I'm not sure what gave you the impression that I only do fights in the park I do have experience in the ring and have sparred with amatuer fighters from all backgrounds mt/boxing/bjj/oly wrestling. As of late I've only been able to spar in parks because of several factors that I wont go into detail about. Anyway it did seem to me like you had an ego because you said you could handle a "meathead" like me. Only reason I was confident i could beat you was because I mistook you for someone else. And I'm not sure you know what a threat is.
>>
>>757519
Your video could have fooled me. Your footwork sucks, you keep your hands too low, and you shoot almost all of your punches from the hip. Those are all signs of someone who has only fought on the streets.

I also think you're using amateur in a different context than me. I'm talking about amateur-level as in "compete in tournaments" amateur. Not people who go because it's a fun hobby.
>>
>>757524
I know what the term amatuer means and I'm using it the same way you are in terms of the boxers/thai boxers I've sparred with. Ofcourse I'm gonna use incorrect form on someone that can't even take a jab, I kept my hands low to better observe him and to get him to throw shots at my head since most guys are headhunters and he was still unable to connect anywhere. I've already acknowledged I need to work on my footwork. I'm just stating the facts here, you're the one coming in with all the assumptions, believe what you want, whatever reassures you.
>>
>>757013
>>757171
>>757275
>>757278
>>757431
>>757433
>>757492
>>757506
>>757519
>>757524
>>757529

>this whole conversation
>>
>>757531
Word it's unneccessary and I'm embarrassed but I'm bored after a 10hr shift so might as well shitpost.
>>
>>757529
>>I'm just stating the facts here, you're the one coming in with all the assumptions

>>Posted a video with bad upper and lower body form
>>Gets critiqued
>>lol I was being retarded on purpose why u mad tho? I can kick your ass
>>response indicating real training
>>back off bro why u threatening me like I said I was being retarded on purpose.

Ok then
>>
>>757570
You didnt offer any critique all u said was "go to a gym you can afford it" and tell me I'm shit while not giving any specific reason or any insight whatsoever. Keep stroking your dong m8
>>
>>750697
pussies
>>
>>757586

>>757278
>Most gyms cost 30-50 a month. You don't even have that? You just bought a pair of mitts, unless you bought a shit pair that was around a month's worth of gym time.

>>757431
>I'm aware of how much a gym costs, again do you think I'm some half wit? I don't feel like I need to enlighten you of my circumstances so it's best you fuck off and go practice your southern mantis garbage, I'm sure I could still kick your ass with the small amount of training I do have.

Sounds like you're the one who "talks a big game"

>>757586
>>tell me I'm shit while not giving any specific reason or any insight whatsoever.

>>Your video could have fooled me. Your footwork sucks, you keep your hands too low, and you shoot almost all of your punches from the hip. Those are all signs of someone who has only fought on the streets.

>> Ofcourse I'm gonna use incorrect form on someone that can't even take a jab,

>>>>back off bro why u threatening me like I said I was being retarded on purpose.
>>
>>757600
>Sounds like you're the one who "talks a big game"
I already explained I thought you were someone else twice
>Your video could have fooled me. Your footwork sucks, you keep your hands too low, and you shoot almost all of your punches from the hip. Those are all signs of someone who has only fought on the streets.
I'm not sure you know what critique means. It means giving a detailed analysis or insight, all u said was "this sucks that sucks" even the small time I've spent with coaches you know they don't just say "you suck get better" If my footwork sucks? WHy? Explain? Adjusting where my guard is, is a small problem, and I merely explained why I had a low guard, it's not that big a deal, and if you looked earlier I did explain why my punching form was the way it was to someone else that was curious as to how much power I was using.
>back off bro why u threatening me like I said I was being retarded on purpose
I still have no idea what this means, I never said I was playing stupid and I told u to back off when u implied I had money I didnt have
>>
>>757602
>I already explained I thought you were someone else twice

>you're the one coming in with all the assumptions,

> If my footwork sucks? WHy? Explain?

If you were as dedicated to it as you claim you were, you could easily go online (as mentioned before) and find tutorials.

You're stiff-legged, you constantly cross your legs, you can't stay on your toes, you're bending over too much in your stance, you keep switching from orthodox to southpaw (telling me that you don't really know how to properly pivot and slide).

>>f you looked earlier I did explain why my punching form was the way it was to someone else that was curious as to how much power I was using.

That doesn't mean your form should suck. You can still throw arm punches with a good guard and proper technique.

Again, based on the video, which is all we have to judge you on other than your explanations AFTER you've been judged, you have a lot of holes in your game.

>I still have no idea what this means, I never said I was playing stupid

It means that when you started getting critiqued for bad form, you started insisting you were doing it because HE sucked and you didn't want to hurt him. You can still have good form and throw slower/weaker punches. Resorting to bad form makes you look like you have bad form.

>> and I told u to back off when u implied I had money I didnt have

No, you said you could kick my ass and got testy when I told you that's not likely, then insisted I was picking a fight.
>>
>>757605
I mean considering you're using someone elses name it's not a completely baseless assumption is it? If I decided to use gonlins name wouldnt you think I was him?
Is 4chan not online? Is it impossible yo bothlookat tutorialsand also ask peoplethat apparently train for their critiwue since they have actually seen the footwork and what actually needs work?
Again if you looked at earlier replies plenty of other peopletoldme what to look for and I didnt get testy with them becausebthey actually wanted to help rather than puff up their chest and just "judge" when I clearly asked for tips on improvement. Again I didnt get testy afterbu said it wasnt likely, I'm done saying I mistook you for the actual wu, your fucking using his name, i have no idea why u find it surprising i thought u were him.
>>
>>757659

>>I assumed I could wreck you because I thought you were the dude I see in that gif all the time. Either way you seem to be the one with the ego, not me

>you're the one coming in with all the assumptions,
>>
>>757694
In all seriousness though, what training do you have? You look like you have some boxing training, but since you were purposely using bad form, it's hard to tell how much.
>>
>>757702
1 yr in boxing 2012-2013
The on and off since then, that same year a sparred with all the amatuer guys i mentioned, I learned to wrestle a bit as well on the side with one of em and learned proper kicks from the thai guy.
6 years in tkd prior to that, it was kinda mcdojoish but still competed and won a few tourneys as a teen.
I was in chicago for college when I was training and he intended for me to go for golden gloves but obviously I had to stop and as a result a lot of my skills degraded. I'm quick on relearning the skills I did have but I was never as good as I couldve been hence the reason why I'm looking for help on improving. I'll never be able compete but it doesnt mean I cant git gud.
But nigga really? You're using someone elses trip u really cant blame me for assuming you were him.
>>
>>757728
Frankly I don't care whether or not you assumed I'm Wu or not. You got really defensive with almost no provocation and acted tough on the internet. That's why I acted like a dick back. The only reason I'm here is really to give advice about the martial arts I know.

On that note, practice your pivots, skip rope more, and shoot from your head not your hips. Get a piece of rope about 2-2.5 feet long, tie them to your ankles, and shadowbox.
>>
>>757728
One of the big events on /asp/ recently was Wu leaving and everyone pretending to be Wu, a bunch of Wu threads, and posting that gif of him.
>>
>>757732
I dont get it, you dont care i thought u were someone else but then its somehow me being arrogant and acting tough because I know that person is absolute garbage? I got defensive when u assumed i had money i didnt have so you assumed i was some bum that had no drive to actually get better.
>>
>>757750
I see, had no idea. So whys this dude surprised i thought he was trash if hes gonna assume the name of said person? Am I in the wrong here or something?
>>
>>757761
>So whys this dude surprised i thought he was trash if hes gonna assume the name of said person?

>You got really defensive with almost no provocation and acted tough on the internet. That's why I acted like a dick back.
>>
>>757766
...Ialready...know what, never mind. Thanks for the advice. How does tying the rope to my ankles during shadowboxing help? Just wondering what purpose it serves.
>>
>>757790
It keeps your feet at a good distance so you don't accidentally go into too wide a stance when you swing or move. If you do that you compromise your power and your mobility. Having the rope keeps your feet together and trains you to only let them be that far apart when moving, swinging, or bending at the knees.

Remember: when you do it on purpose, it's strategy, when you do it on accident, it's a hole in you game.
>>
>>757806
Sounds good. Thanks m8
>>
File: 1446695828275.png (326KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446695828275.png
326KB, 640x480px
>Thanths for watching
>>
the reason they took punches is cause these idiots led in to every fight head first like retards
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.