[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bravo Seth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

File: 7659.gif (2MB, 369x204px) Image search: [Google]
7659.gif
2MB, 369x204px
Bravo Seth
>>
>>3098112
stink was held together by rubber bands at this point, why he was given another match I'll never understand
>>
>>3098126
I'm sure Rollins was aware of that before he lobbed him like a torpedo
>Seth apologists
>>
>>3098137
he's done this move to everyone on the roster mark
>>
seth is literal garbage

he is dangerous and hes a charisma vacuum
>>
File: Bret.jpg (116KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
Bret.jpg
116KB, 642x722px
>I take no great pleasure in saying “I told you so,” but if you’re a professional wrestler and you keep hurting opponents and or yourself, clearly you’re doing it wrong. I wrestled a very realistic and physical style and not once in 23 yrs did I ever hurt one opponent ever. Seth Rollins needs to improve his technique and become the safest wrestler in the business. I have great respect for Seth. I believe he’ll improve and hopefully stop hurting the talent before someone gets killed. Wrestlers have to trust one another. If a wrestler holds the life of another wrestler in his hands for the sake of his family, wife or children you plain and simply cannot drop it! I saw this coming, if anything WWE producers are negligent for not speaking up about it to him already, instead they’re probably gushing with joy, slapping him on the back telling him “great job!”

The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be
>>
>Sting letting his head snap back like that

Fucking amateur deserved it.
>>
>>3098143
And he's injured 2 of them. It's not the move, it's jasethy being a dangerous, autistic wrestler. He injured Cena by just a knee strike.
>>
>>3098191
stinks old and cena had it coming so what
>>
>>3098192
Dont forget that Manlet bitch Finn.
>>
>>3098191
Finn botched himself by taking it on the arm rather than the back
>>
>>3098112
An unfortunate accident, sting was too old.
>>
>>3098126
Maybe because he worked a good match at WM that was very over with the crowd, and has more charisma and talent in his pinky toe than 10 of your indie/NXT charisma vacuums could ever dream of having in their entire bodies.
>>
>>3098296
he' is dangerous, quit being a fag apologist
>>
>>3098338
Im a girl that is clear and seth isnt dangerous at all and im always gonna defend him.
>>
>>3098137
>sting told him to continue and carry him
>sting told Seth he was the man and did a good job with the match
>sting told Seth he wa an A+ player
Lel smarks can't even google it
>>
>>3098296
Bad judgement by Seth. What kind of idiot would decided to give a 56 year old man a buckle bomb? Seth should have give him a bodyslam in centre of ring (softest part) then attempt phoenix splash but miss. It was Seth's job to protect and carry Sting and he FAILED because he's not a good worker.
>>
>>3098341
Please marry me, queen
>>
>>3098343
Of course Sting would do that. He's a stand up 60 year old man who knew that Seth probably felt like shit about not just injuring someone, but injuring one of the undisputed GOATs and most important wrestlers ever. Also at the time Seth WAS an A+ player, essentially the face of the company and honestly the guy I and so many others thought would carry the company for the next 10 years.
>>
>>3098341
>injured sting
>injured your other crush finn
>injured himself doing the safest rolling powerbomb
he isnt safe
>>
File: 8609.gif (1MB, 640x342px) Image search: [Google]
8609.gif
1MB, 640x342px
Sethspergs get the fuck out of here.

There is no excuse for this bullshit. Cena is at the height of his game. Not old, not injury prone, not botch heavy, not risky, etc. This is Seth failing a BASIC wrestling maneuver and inuring a co-worker who is potentially putting his life in the hands of Seth's competency. There is no excuse.
>>
File: B+ Seth.jpg (176KB, 705x640px) Image search: [Google]
B+ Seth.jpg
176KB, 705x640px
>>3098351
Seth was never an A+ player. WTF you smoking? if you think heel Seth was face of company your an absolute delusional moron.

Cena was and still is the face. Management always perceived Reigns > Rollins.

Orton and Lesnar also above Seth in Vince's eyes.
>>
>>3098359
All those guys have nothing but nice things to said about seth, so why do you care, sting even said seth is the most talented wrestler he has work with.
>>
>>3098392
because vince told him to say it, sting worked with AJ and kurt angle, on their own they are leaps and bounds ahead of seff
>>
>>3098377
That article doesn't contradict anything I said. I said "essentially" for a reason, and the article mentions he was being pushed that way. But it's also true he wasn't at Cena/Orton/Lesnar levels at that point. The article oversold the fact that Seth not being part of WM wasn't a big deal. And yes Seth WAS an A+ player. Remember, he got heavily booed as a heel, a rare thing these days... and it wasn't X-Pac heat. Then he started getting cheered while still being a heel, AFTER getting booed heavily for a while. He was over as fuck, had a devastating finisher, was cutting great heel promos, carried himself great, and had done great matches like the Triple Threat with Brock and Cena(?).

Seth sucks now but during that period it was looking like for the first time in a long time we had a true star on our hands. Whereas I never felt that way about Punk or Bryan, they always felt temporary and overrated even at the time.
>>
File: giphy.gif (70KB, 188x248px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
70KB, 188x248px
>>3098293

1.) Seth released Finn too soon, putting him at risk for injury. It's Seth's fault.

2.) If a real wrestler took that bump (Sheamus, Jinder, etc), they wouldn't have gotten injured.

3.) You're a stupid bitch and if I see you posting in my forum again I'll kick your beta ass!
>>
>>3098341
>im always gonna defend him.
he almost paralyzed sting, he broke cenas nose, he almost ruined finns career. name anopther wrestler that has caused that many injuries in the same amount of time
>>
>>3098424
based
>>
>>3098448
Get over it those guys don't blame him and are friends with him, why do you Care if they don't
>>
>>3098455
because seth rollins is fucking horrible, his voice is annoying, he has no charisma and I hate seeing that faggot on tv
>>
>>3098455
because they wanna protect an indie darling to prove vince wrong despite the fact they're protecting the WRONG indie darling.
KO injured no one, sami only injured himself, jeff hardy now is better than seff can ever be, kurt fucking angle now is better than seff
>>
>>3098463
Well get used to it idiot, seth is amazing and perfect in everything.
>>
>>3098465
Not really is because they know they were just accidents, and they are good guys that know accidents happens all the time in wrestling.
>>
>>3098112
> Small Dick
> Spot monkey
> Ratings flopped when he was champion
> Horrible babyface
> Jannetty of the shield
> Smallest in the shield
> Nasally voice
> Big ugly nose
> Injured the man who carried the company for 10 years
> Killed a legend's career (in turn killing the chances of an Undertaker vs Sting match)
> Injured a rising superstar, killing his momentum
> Ironically Injury prone
>>
>>3098469
>seth is amazing and perfect in everything
and I am the idiot? hahaha

haha

haha
>>
>>3098176
Based Bret dropping knowledge
>>
>>3098482
So jealous wrong on everything, get life.
>>
File: 1503709282126.jpg (76KB, 663x663px) Image search: [Google]
1503709282126.jpg
76KB, 663x663px
>>3098484
Yes he is the perfect guy along with finn, so hot and good on everything.
>>
>>3098351
>Seth
>A+ player

fuck off edrone, seth was never anything more than "above average in-ring, horrendous on the mic"
watch more wrestling and you won't overrate shitters like this
>>
>>3098333
hey wolfcuck
>>
>>3098469
>can't do a safe powerbomb spot
>perfect
rhetorical question but are you retarded?
>>
>>3098476
when enough accidents happen because of one person they should take action against it, at the very least demote him back to NXT so he runs the ropes all over again
>>
>>3098498
Please DO NOT shit up this thread with your disgusting lust for him, this is a thread for appreciating and talking about Seth, not for you to post gay pictures of him. Please make your own thread or something. Or you can go to >>>/b/ I hear people love Seth there.
>>
>>3098662
probably the biggest seth fans
>>
>>3098493
I see you are unable to refute any of these points with evidence or argued points. Why are you even posting here when you lack the intelligence to function on the site? Do they even educate people on critical thinking in fucking Bolivia or whatever Favela you come from?
>>
>>3098454
Thanks.

Sometimes you just gotta put these kids in their place. I contacted the 4chan administrators about getting mod rights. Should it be approved, I'll start cleaning up this forum under the username: "Alpha King".

Stay tuned...
>>
>>3098710
I said do and be where i want, i won't go nowhere.
>>
>>3098714
Please ban Yelissa the first chance you get.
>>
>>3098738
What's your IQ?
>>
>>3098738
Why do you come here Yel? Genuine question. Everyone hates ya
>>
>>3098662
I don't see any fans of seth here, just people talking trash about him and no one defens him just me, im a real fan, where were you when they were attacking him.
>>
File: IMG_1684.jpg (100KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1684.jpg
100KB, 800x533px
>>3098738
> I said do and be where i want, i won't go nowhere.

What can this mean?
>>
>>3098714
pls gib yelissa ban
>>
>>3098745
I will defend people if the criticism is unjust. A Real fan knows how to accept valid critique. If you really loved Seth so much you'd understand that, unfortunately you seem to have the emotional intellectual depth of a puddle.
>>
>>3098745
you have a mental illness, you dont know the man

let it go
e
t

i
t

g
o
>>
>>3098745
You're actually pathetic. You're defending him on a Bangladeshi Kite Testing forum.
>>
>>3098750
No sweetie kisses.
>>
>>3098754
Would you say any of this face to face?
>>
>>3098112

Just takin' out the trash
>>
>>3098758
No because in real life im shy and don't talk much. not like on the internet.
>>
File: 1474639846290.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474639846290.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>3098176

bret hart was boring then, boring now, and the most boring there ever will be.
>>
>>3098760
Yeah, exactly. You're a sad anti-social fuck and the only time you get to feel somewhat empowered is on this shitty board where you talk shit to literally everyone who doesn't kiss your ass. You're fucking pathetic, and If I see you in public, I'm going to snap your neck.
>>
>>3098768
No you won't because first im a fragile girl that hasnt do anything to you and two you will never met baby just relax, is just a site.
>>
>>3098754
Again, please reevaluate your behaviour. You're going to get banned for toxic posting and then you'll have even less to do. C'mon, I'm trying to help.
>>
>>3098776
Your toxic attitude is my problem with you, bitch. I don't care if you're a girl, just be sure not to come to the U.S. Oh who am I kidding, you're too poor to afford a ticket.
>>
>>3098786
Ok but i don't do anything just defend my favorite.
>>
>>3098714
I contacted the administration about their lame filters while Yelissa is attention whoring this board to death.
>>
>>3098799
Seth doesn't know you exist, and he only goes for pretty chicks, not ugly third world trash like you.
>>
>>3098752
fucking kek
>>
>>3098796
What toxic behavior? and guys shouldnt punch girls is not ok, you are a coward
>>
>>3098763
shut up, seff
>>
>>3098802
i dont care about this person yelissa, I just hate everyone that doesnt realize how bad seth is
>>
>>3098813
Fuck off bitch. Seths a serial killer in the ring.
>>
>>3098799
Yes but it's the way in which you conduct yourself. I'm on this board all the time defending Based Big Sexy but I don't have a public ID or a bad attitude. Anonymity goes a long way; plus it just creates the illusion that you're the only person defending Seth. He's being criticised because of valid reasons.
>>
>>3098825
john wayne gacy of the squared circle
>>
>>3098813
>What toxic behavior?
Attention Whoring
Talking shit about every female wrestler
Talking shit to everyone who doesn't kiss up to you
Thinking you're pretty (you're not)
Having an inflated ego
Thinking you're better than everyone else
Literally a fucking retard
>You guys shouldn't punch girls
Not sure if you're a girl anyways, since you look like a man. Either way, if I ever EVER see you in public, I will snap your ugly ass neck you fucking loser.
>>
>>3098813
just go on anon you attention whoring dumbass
>>
>>3098830
Ok good thing you won't ever see me sweetie, why so much hate for my comments? is just opinions
>>
>>3098835
Attention whoring is not an opinion you dumb bitch. Holy shit, I can't fathom how any person your age can be this retarded. Oh wait, you live in a third world country
>>
>>3098859
Im not retarted you don't know me, leave me alone, and is not my fault people care about me not you, don't be jealous, if people want yo have names is their right is a free site, bye now, take care.
>>
>>3098868
>I'm not retarded
You literally are though
>Leave me alone
You wanted attention, I'm giving it to you
>People care about me
Lol, no one does. Everyone here wants you dead, and I doubt you have any friends irl. You're sad

I would like nothing more than to snap your ugly ass neck.
>>
>>3098868
only way people will care about you is if you fall of a 20 story building, we'd all throw a celebration, i'd invite ugly prostitutes for everyone to decide if they'd fuck over you, they probably will
>>
File: uPRRGtp.gif (691KB, 486x346px) Image search: [Google]
uPRRGtp.gif
691KB, 486x346px
>>
>>3098112
This fuck head is trash and boring. Fire this cuck already.
>>
>>3098448
Based Rollins taking out the competition like HHH taught him to.
>>
>>3098112
To be fair now..what was a 50 year old man taking a bump like that for
>>
>>3098745
>Defending a small dick nobody.
Fuck off you ugly thing.
>>
>>3099195
>based
>trip fag
>like rollins

KYS my man
>>
>>3099197
He was 56 at the time I believe.

It's amazing he was taking any fucking bumps
>>
>>3099199
Based Rambo Apocalypse working this manlet into a shoot.
>>
>>3099195
>liking someone from the shield
Hang yourself.
>>
>>3099210
Didnt Carter run ya the fuck out?
>>
>>3099198
He isnt a nobody.
>>
File: 25_thumb.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
25_thumb.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>3098351
>sting
>GOAT
>>
>>3098176
Butt "The Shitman" Fart
>>
>>3099213
>seething

>>3099215
Nah, board just got boring as fuck. Everyone was constantly whining about NJPW and Meltzer for the past few months.
Had a fun time at /tv/.
>>
>>3099234
if you dont think sting is one of the GOATs you are retarded.

If you dont think sting is one of the greats but you think rollins is good you should kill yourself
>>
>>3098333
>bitches about indy guys
>in defense of the Icon of WCW
>>
>>3098181
>>3098192
>>3098296
Hey, Colby!
>>
File: 57927.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
57927.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>3099242
>stink
>one of the GOATs

>>3099234
based simpsonposter working the stink marks
>>
sethettty has gone on record saying that working with seth rollins was a pleasure because hes safe, charismatic, athletic and lets you get your moves in during the match.
of course, seth did say that about himself, so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>3099242

Dude, I am not even a Sting fan, dunno why because I liked him durig WCW, guess I just stopped caring, but why the hell are you arguing with random shitposters with their 'funny' images and complete bankruptcy of actual arguments.

If someone here can't even string together a single paragraph just ignore them. There is a sad dude who spams this board everyday saying everbody sucks, then there are lesser idiots who literally say things like Cena never drew a dime. They are not worth anyone's time.
>>
>>3098507

This is absolutely true. He was best in The Shield during his WWE run.
>>
>>3098768
you'd have to get out of your parents' basement to do that, anon
>>
>>3098830
>still getting this worked by a namefag on asp
newfags leave
>>
>>3099241
>had a fun tim at reddit2.0
you have to go back
>>
you the man seff
>>
File: lecherous_old_fat_cunt.png (49KB, 160x278px) Image search: [Google]
lecherous_old_fat_cunt.png
49KB, 160x278px
>>3101414
>this coming from r/CircledSquare
Amusing.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.