/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WSOP Final Table is on ESPN2 right now. Anyone care?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: wsop.jpg (270KB, 1200x665px) Image search: [Google]
wsop.jpg
270KB, 1200x665px
WSOP Final Table is on ESPN2 right now. Anyone care?
>>
>>2902229
They dont look like wrestlers
>>
That is an Argentia flag?

Check
>>
>>2902229
which one is the jeanetty?
>>
>>2902236
Argentina
>>
>>2902229
The looks like the tiniest world title belt right in the middle of the table. it will fit Finn Baylor perfectly.
>>
>dat hesp jacket

the jimmy ocean of the table
>>
>>2902229
Guy second from the right reminds me of Ethan Klein from h3h3.
>>
How do some of these guys not have sponsorships? Like c'mon get a t shirt my nigga
>>
>>2902229
>LMAO at the "gaming chair" the dealer is sitting in
>>
To those of you who got PokerGO to watch it I'm sorry.

t. employee
>>
>>2902303
>10 fucking dollars a month to watch poker

Holy shit.
>>
>>2902308
You could also do an annual and get $10 off with a promo code so it's only $89
>>
Which one is going over?
>>
Fold your fucking hand, Ott.
>>
The guy on the far left with the thumbs up is fuckin based. It's well known he fucked all the other guys moms
>>
Why did they let Doug Polk get over

why is Hellmuth still refusing to put people over?

Why is Dwan in the indies

Why is Ivey on the Brock Lesnar schedule?

Why is Negreanu such a shill? He's like jericho except even more annoying

Smarks are ruining the business with >muh game theory, there's no more casuals for me to beat
>>
>>2902229
>>>/toy/
>>
>>2902397
He just lost a sick hand.
>>
/ourguy/ just lost a heartbreaker. why even live
>>
>hespetty

That's what happens to a spot monkey
>>
>>2902425
Yeah, that was really painful. Went from 1st to 5th.
>>
>>2902417
>not watching twitch poker instead
the wsop will continue to disappoint you anon.
>muh tom dwan
>muh phil ivey
fucking smark
>>
>>2902429
I occassionally watch the twitch ones with Polk, Hellmuth, Deeb, etc. Kelly winterhalter is based
>>
>watching WSOP while listening to the Guns N' Roses concert on SiriusXM and not having to go to work tomorrow

It's a comfy night, bros.
>>
>>2902442
>playing melee on my crt while poker on the hd. no work tomorrow
whats better than this? guys being dudes
>>
>>2902229
look at this nu-male manlets.

bring back the attitude era stars. these guys don't draw a dime compared to based Negreanu.
>>
sick of this euro trash and kevin owens lookalike
>>
>>2902462
Negreanu draws but he's a fucking manlet and jobs too much. We need the big guns like Sammy Farha and Jamie Gold back. Gold worked the smarks so fucking hard that they actually want him back in the poker community nowadays
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.