[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lita BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

File: DDqDfvxXoAEbFlr.jpg large.jpg (57KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
DDqDfvxXoAEbFlr.jpg large.jpg
57KB, 480x650px
Lita BTFO
>>
Reby seems like a fun wife
>>
Fun

We all know how Reby Sky became famous.
>>
LOL Ring Rat Lita forever taking Ls.
>>
>>2821600
Moar liek REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEby Hardy amirite?
>>
>>2821600
Original poster being such a shit for badmouthing Jeff's little girl like that.
>>
>>2821600

Reby's twitter is a saltmine. She's always raging at something or someone. What's her fucking problem?
>>
>>2821603
>famous
Eh. Let's be honest, Senor Benjamin is a million times more over than she's ever been.
>>
>>2821621
>>
>>2821603
Her career highlight was losing a shoot fight to Awesome Kong and getting Kong fired from TNA
>>
>>2821600
Least we now know how to set her off.

Also post her nudes and mugshots.

Dumb bitch.
>>
File: 1573568022899.png (365KB, 515x668px) Image search: [Google]
1573568022899.png
365KB, 515x668px
>>2821600
Reby the type of nigga who always complains about her problems and drama without admitting she's the cause of it.
>>
>>2821656
So...a woman?
>>
>>2821656
I mean, she ain't wrong here or in the OP.
>>
>>2821600
Someone post tweet to her saying "Matt prefers Lita's snatch to yours"
>>
Lita vs. Reby in a steel cage when?
>>
>>2821621
>>2821610
>>2821603
>>2821649
>>2821656
But how the fuck is she wrong? Which mother would want her kids to be compared to Lita?
>>
Jeff is going to end up pimping her for cocaine anyways.
>>
>>2821682
She was a rat.
She is a pathological liar and drama whore
>>
>>2821600
Damn, what did Jeff's little girl to do her to warrant being called a hoe?
>>
She is probably reading this.
>>
>>2821621
she's puerto rican
>>
>>2821649
She got nudes???
>>
>>2821837
Just look it up
Nice ass, fake tits
>>
>>2821837
She was in playboy. Has photos and videos of her parading nude showing her shaved landing strip pussy
>>
>>2821649
shut up lita
>>
>>2821600
I don't see how Lita is a hoe, yea she sucked dick in Mexico for wrestling lessons and connects but so did every woman in the business.

Out of all her relationships Matt was the only guy she cucked which Reby should be thankful for, if it wasn't for Lita/Edge her kids wouldn't exist.
>>
>>2821878
She still a hoe tho also she didn't "cuck" Matt because when he found out he broke that bitch off.
>>
>>2821885
Matt still got cucked though, but he handled it like an alpha breaking that bitch off.
>>
>>2821890
Do you even wtf "cuck" means? She cheated on him sure but he didn't enjoy it/tolerate it.
>>
>>2821885
>when he found out he broke that bitch off.
No he didn't, he caught Lita multiple times texting Edge behind his back but kept believing Lita's lies saying it's "nothing". He didn't leave Lita until he told her to stop fucking with Edge completely which she didn't want to do.
>>
>>2821895
You know a cuckold is someone with a cheating spouse right? Regardless if they are ok with it or not.
>>
>>2821885
Matt is on record saying that when he confronted Lita about Edge she started crying and told him she stayed the night with him in a hotel but since she swore they didn't have sex (Lmaaaooo) he let her off and said if it happens again it's over.

Matt was/is a cuck.
>>
>>2821621
She's Puerto Rican. those women are loud and outspoken. And if you date one they will be jealous and bitcy at times, but will be deeply offended if someone even hints at something bad about you and defend you to hell.
>>
>>2821924
He had the voices messages of Edge crying to her and when they all met up Edge was whining about loving her and wanting to be with her yet he still denied they had sex.
>>
>>2821939
When you're trying to steal a girl who's in a 5+ year relationship with a guy you gotta do whatever it takes to get her, even if it means acting like a complete simp.

Obviously Matt was still intimidated by Edge because he never shoot fought him when Edge basically told him in his face "Yea I love your bitch and im not gonna stop calling her, what you gonna do nigga?"
>>
>>2821939
Wait, he claims they didn't fuck? Brutally delusional.
>>
>>2821961
If he had balls he would've said "yeah, I fucked your bitch". As it stands, all Matt found just after fucking her were voice messages of Edge crying about being in love.
>>
>>2821621
She got jannetty'd by her own dad.
>>
>>2821906

18+
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>2821980
Senor Benjamin is based as fuck though.
>>
>>2821985
IQ 10+
>>
This is a reminder to stay away from puerto rican chicks , trust me i know
>>
>>2821978
What's understood doesn't have to be explained, Edge wouldn't be "crying" about love if his dick hadn't at least been in Litas' mouth already. If Edge blatantly said "I fucked your bitch" Lita doesn't end up going to him when Matt breaks up with her because she will assume that's all Edge wanted.
>>
>>2822001
I mean, if he were a man and not a pussy he wouldn't be crying about love in the first place.
>>
>>2821600
Lita was a whore. No idea if she still is, but she was.
>>
>>2822036
I mean, if Matt were a man and not a cuck he wouldn't of got his bitch stolen, shoot fought Edge and not agreed to get his ass beat to a bloody mess in 3 minutes at Summer Slam.
>>
>>2822063
He didn't get his bitch stolen, Lita still chose him.
>>
>>2822071
>Lita still chose him
That's what Matt says, Lita said different.
>>
>>2822084
That's what happened.
>>
>>2821682

Right, but it's just that she is always complaining about something on Twitter.
>>
>>2822093
Whatever you say, Matthew.
>>
>>2821600
She's so bitter. Why do spics exist, bros?
>>
>>2822129
>Why do spics exist
The Arab admixture in Spaniards was enough to ensure they have no impulse control, just like regular Arabs, and they couldn't stop raping the natives.
>>
>>2821600
>Matt has a new wife and loving family, with a consistent career currently on another high
>Lita has a failed band, no in ring credentials since WWE, and has been used and dumped by such shitheads as Edge and CM Phil

How can she even compete? Do you think she regrets fucking around on Matt?
>>
>>2821649
>Pierced clitoral hood
Dropped
>>
>was the Janetty to his junkie brother.
>Got embarrassed worldwide by Lita and vince
>Never drew a dime before the comic nerd wrestling fan era
>Got married to an unstable ugly bitch and beat each other.
>Has two shitskin sons.

On the other hand Jeff might be a junkie but at least he married a southern cutie and had beautiful blonde daughters.
>>
>>2821609

And Ds... to the face... and anus... if you know what I mean.
>>
>>2821600
I can't wait until the divorce and she makes Matt Broken for real
>>
>>2822538
Can't remember who it was, but I swear someone who was close to Jeff said his wife was an enabler. Anyone remember that?
>>
>>2822538
>seething
>>
>>2824660
>if you know what I mean
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2821629
lol she wrecked his shit
>>
>>2822084
What does she say different?
>>
File: kekekekekekekekkeke.png (14KB, 364x322px) Image search: [Google]
kekekekekekekekkeke.png
14KB, 364x322px
>>2821600
>FUCK THAT HOE
>>
>>2821906
Is this what the meme generation is?
Just use words in context they dont belong in
>>
>>2821991
I second this i fucked a puerto rican so hard she followed me everywhere i went to playing acoustic guitar behind me.
Pussy was good freak in the bed and the best god damn head ive ever got bar none none of the other blowjobs compare.
God my lap my cock and my everything was covered in slober.
>>
Lol isn't Reby a total talentless mole? Literally the definition of a ring rat. Never heard anyone say anything nice about her.
>>
>>2821629
here she is before the meth took hold of her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LpiJS6HOI8
>>
>>2821621
She's ride or die
>>
>>2821600
Reby is LITERALLY going to cut Matt's balls off one day
>>
>>2821924
>>2821906
Jesus Christ this is embarrasing. Please take some time off of the internet.
>>
Just stop posting here Rebecca
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.