[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whens DA BIG GUY making his grand return to the E?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: RybackMainEvent.jpg (50KB, 842x473px) Image search: [Google]
RybackMainEvent.jpg
50KB, 842x473px
Whens DA BIG GUY making his grand return to the E?
>>
>>2792133
He will come out and team with Enzo and comedy gold will be made
>>
>>2792133
He is going gook land to feud with that Omega fag
>>
>>2792185
Gedo doesn't want RybAxel's Jannetty
>>
>>2792133
when he learns to wrestle
>there is a reason he was in developmental for a decade
>>
>>2792133
Never.

He burned way too many bridges.
>>
>>2792145
>implying it wont be Ryback & Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe & Braun Strowman at Summerslam
>>
>>2792133
Who?
>>
>>2792133
>Worked the smarks
>Worked CM Phil
>Actually looks like wrestler
>Actually got over on his own despite Cena trying to get him de-pushed
Reminder, if you aren't a fan of Based Big Guy, you need to fuck off right back to r/Leddit.
>>
>>2792447
Ryback doesn't look anything like Kurt or Gable
>>
>>2792452
I'm not talking about gay men hugging eachother on the ground, I'm talking about real wrestling you fucking pussy. I'm talking about Ultimate Warrior, Goldberg, and Brock fucking Lesnar you motherfucking homo. Ryback is the only real man left in wrestling besides Corbin.
>>
>>2792196
Well axel just got a program so gedo can't get him
>>
>>2792516
Axel is legit more decorated than Rybacketty
>>
>>2792524
How? Don't bring up that bullshit about him helping the Rock get into wrestling shape. The only reason they picked him for that was because he was somewhat competent and he was also a useless jobber that wouldn't be missed if he didn't show up on TV.
>>
>>2792562
Axel has 2 title reigns

Ryback had 1

>The only reason they picked him for that was because he was somewhat competent and he was also a useless jobber that wouldn't be missed if he didn't show up on TV.

state of this confirmation bias
>>
never, they don't want the ratings to hit 0.
>>
File: CaAkt-bUUAALaxk.png (95KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
CaAkt-bUUAALaxk.png
95KB, 292x257px
>>2792447
Agreed. Based Big Guy still works the virgin smarks.
>>
>>2792447

Go to bed, CMPuke101.
>>
>>2792447

>now he's working the bingo halls in front of crowds of 200

B-Based?
>>
File: Hulk-Hogan-Abrissbirne.jpg (47KB, 620x434px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk-Hogan-Abrissbirne.jpg
47KB, 620x434px
>>2792447
Ryback doesn't have the proportions of a wrestler like Hall, Hogan, and Haitch.
>>
>>2792133
Anyone got youtube links to any of his indie matches?
>>
>>2792368
>when he learns to wrestle
>this meme

He wrestled just fine. Especially his last few months. Just because he doesn't wrestle with flips and dives doesn't mean he was bad.
>>
>>2793684

post his best match
>>
>>2793623
He'll be in ROH within months, screencap this.
>>2793633
So? My point is that he's actually jacked and not a skinny numale manlet like DBry or CM Phil.
>>
>>2793694
ROH don't want him
>>
>>2793694
they have cody and he actually draws and I don't believe he's dumb enough to put as big of a asking price on himself than ryback did, fucking Simon Gotch already has a better booking than Ryback has had in his whole time in the indies and his 90 day isnt even up
>>
>>2793694
>inb4 WhatCuckture books him and they suddenly go under
>>
>>2793694
I don't think ROH don't want him per se. But why would ROH waste more money to some roidhead that doesn't even marginally better than local talent? They already got enough star attraction, adding Ryback is just not cost effective.
>>
>>2792133
Lmao this dude is a fucking idiot and thought he was a rockstar when he was a mid carder at best he will never get hired back just like Melina will NEVER get hired back they were necular heat magnets back stage.
>>
>>2792133
stranger things have happened but man has he talked alot of shit about behind the scenes
>>
>>2793623
>>now he's working the bingo halls in front of crowds of 200
That's not even a bingo hall. The bingo is upstairs. That's the small ass gym of St Patricks in Brooklyn. I worked there.
>>
>Rybotch
>>
Based Big Guy working the smarks
>>
>>2792491
>>>/lgbt/

Eat the Steaks
Hit the Weights
>>
Remember when Curtis Axel was being pushed for 2 weeks and went over Triple H?
>>
>>2792447
>>2797523
>>
>>2792133
Never. He bad mouthed Cena. There's no coming back from talking like that about Vince's golden boy.
>>
>>2797533
I remember this lol. Really, though, Heyman snadbagged him.
>>
File: bends.jpg (224KB, 599x590px) Image search: [Google]
bends.jpg
224KB, 599x590px
>Reminder that Ryback straight played himself right out of a job with the Fed and will never be back
kek
>>
>>2798538
this they were even saying they had big plans for him but he sperged out
>>
>>2797508
wut? 4 realz?
>>
File: 1388541813605.jpg (29KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
1388541813605.jpg
29KB, 300x274px
>>2798538
Pretty much

The last report was that he had a meeting with Vince in his office and couldn't agree to a new contract. After that (or maybe even at the same meeting) he was told to go home after jobbing to Kalisto.

That explains his CM Punk taunt during the entrance of that match. He knew that was going to be his last appearance.
>>
>>2798793
I have to admit, him doing Phil's entrance to troll the Chicago crowd was based.
And the 'pre-Show Stopper' on the weight belt. He had given up all fucks at that point.
Referencing CM Punk by name or gesture particularly in Chicago is suicide territory in that company, Ryback gave no fucks that day. That was pretty cool. AND he saved Kalisto on a very badly executed dive, making karmic justice for his previous recklessness.
It was almost poetic in a way
>>
>>2798823
Any of you guys have a link to this?
>>
>>2792707
My ryback is king
>>
>>2799458

Ryback is a PG hero.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.