[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seroius question, does anyone like her unironically? And don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: asuka.png (908KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.png
908KB, 900x506px
Seroius question, does anyone like her unironically? And don't misunderstand me I'm not one of those people that goes
>Le fatsuka haha XD she's fat lol
I just don't find anything good about her
>Doesn't speak english wich is a huge problem
>Doesn't have bad skills, but she isn't anything impressive either
>Pushed more than Roman Reings
>Her gimmick is being unstoppable, no substance
>she's 35 and still in developmental
I'm really interested in knowing what reasons would make anyone like her, not memeing, it's a legit question, if you like asuka, please tell me why
>>
>>2729106
suck a dick
>>
>>2729106
she's based
>>
>35 in developmental

She's earning a paycheck, most likely more than the one she got in japan. I don't think she gives a shit. Plenty of talents were stuck in nxt hell for years too regardless if they were truly "ready" to go. After all, NXT is a brand now.
>>
>>2729389
The champion is 40
>>
>>2729106
I love the way Asuka wrestles and carries herself. She's great as both a badass fiery babyface or a vicious egomaniac heel.
>>
>>2729106
>>she's 35 and still in developmental
Literally the most retarded meme going. That's what they signed her for, they need somebody talented who can put together good matches with a 22 year old ex crossfit model.
>>
>>2729106
>>she's 35 and still in developmental
Developmental that does better wrestling than maybe 1 other promotion and draws more than all but Raw, SD & NJPW.
>>
>>2729537
And still operates at a loss
>>
>>2729106
I was actually gonna respond to this whole post point by point, but,

>she's 35 and still in developmental
Bobby Roode is 40, Nakamura was 36, Finn Balor was 35, Samoa Joe was 37. There's obviously two distinct parts of NXT, indie veterans and actual developmental guys, and that's very obvious.

That point makes it pretty obvious that you're just being disingenuous and fishing for replies under a different name, probably because the "lmao fatsuka xD" threads aren't getting as many replies anymore.
>>
>>2729106
ITT
>whataboutism
>no one actually answering the question
>>
>>2729541
because it never was supposed to operate in positive numbers.

Asuka for example was hired to stay in NXT until they build enough women of their own. She is there to train other women. She is a character wrestler and that's what WWE wants of their wrestlers. She is a great example for new and younger wrestlers. And she can go in the ring and get someone over as a great and strong rival.

She is doing that with Nikki Cross. Emma and her had a great match. That's basically reason why people consider Emma a good wrestler. She wasn't helping Bayley, Bayley was helping her. With her on top we spent 1 year to build the monster up.
Anyone who becomes the champ by beating her - truly beating her is instant star. Ember failed to become interesting, but in her place is Nikki.

And if she survives Nikki they can play up and build winnder of Mae Young Classice.
>>
>>2729106
He actually got some decent matches out of people you wouldn't normally think are able to do so.

Apart from that I have no real idea, what they are supposed to do with her on the main roster. They weren't able to make Bayley work, what chance does she have?
>>
>>2729583
to add to my post - in the beggining Asuka (Kana back then) was hired to stay in NXT forever. They obviously knew they will be pulling horsewoman to RAW.

So they needed someone there to build division around. But they fucked it up by doing a draft and taking Nia, Alexa and Carmella away. The division has almost recovered. The last Takeover match was good. Those before weren't.
>>
>>2729587
They never wanted to put her on the main roster, because of her English.

But they can make her work, if they use her as Brock Lesnar. Just let her steal one title away, the one that is less over, build division with number one contender matches and let all storylines be about women trying to have a match with Asuka, who just doesn't care and don't want to have matches, because she loves the title (and money she gets from holding it) too much. It's simmilar thing they are doing right now with her in NXT.

Don't let her ever speak outside of pretapes or screaming in Japanesse at her opponent. Or just saying - "You speak too much" and kicking head off.

She is good at being herself and being asskicker and using her bodylanguage and her smirking and smiling to convey thng she would have to say.
>>
And I like her because she was first wrestler that really interested me. I got into wrestling just 2 years ago (in my thirties) and her contract signing was the first thing I saw. She was... somehow what I think a badass is. Someone who is really interesting and someone who caught my eyes before I gave up altogether.

I have never watched any wrestlign before. It's not common in my country at all.

And now I have already bought tickets to fly to Wrestle Kingdom next january. It will be my first live wrestling event I will attend. I am counting down days toward second of January when I board my plane.
>>
>>2729587

Just realized I wrote "He" instead of "She"...nice Freudian slip...
>>
>>2729600
I wish they did this with Nakamura but they seem hellbent on having him do promos in Engrish, which is the point when I begin to cringe
>>
>>2729587
Asuka will be le veteran jobber like Mickie James
>>
>>2729106
>>Doesn't have bad skills, but she isn't anything impressive either
>Pushed more than Roman Reings
>Her gimmick is being unstoppable, no substance
None of this is true
>>
>>2729592
>The last Takeover match was good. Those before weren't.
Asuka has never had a bad Takeover match. Even the matches with Dana and Nia were solid.
>>
>>2729537
So every other promotion except one has better wrestling than NXT? Which one is that?
>>
>>2729106
>30+ I'm developmental meme

I don't think Asuka was hired for anything other than NXT. Not saying that she's not eventually gonna get on the main roster (Joe was also never intended to go beyond NXT and eventually settle into the PC), but her age has nothing to do with her signing.

Established stars like Asuka and Roode were signed to work with younger stars and be staples for NXT. Having green wrestlers workout with even greener wrestlers results in shit like Mojo Rawley.
>>
>>2729734
>I don't think Asuka was hired for anything other than NXT
She wasn't and is explicitly signed to an NXT only contract, per le Meltz
>>
>>2729617
That's pretty cool anon, have been entertaining the idea of doing that myself.

Where are you from? How much were the flights and hotels?
>>
>>2729617
t. Kanako Urai
>>
>>2729710
Her kicking Nia in the head over and over again until she went down is one of the stronger moments a wrestler has had in the last year.
>>
>>2729902
That match was the first and last time I gave a shit about Nia Jax. They both came off like such badasses in that match and then Nia Jax turned out to be such a nothing.
>>
>>2729841
Czechia and plane tickets are 17k-25k czech korunas, which are 1/25 of dollar. so I can go there for thousand dollars and if you stay in Tokyo (and I will) you can get around for cheap and you can stay only several metro stops from korauken hall/tokyo dome. And for 10 day accomondation I can get room booked for like 15k korunas. I plan to spend most of my time there watching wrestling, as start of the year is big for wrestling in Tokyo.

>>2729710
I meant in comparison with men's main event. Besides first Roode v Nakamura (which I really didn't like) only Ruby v Nikki v Asuka were good.

Nia v Asuka was fun to watch and Asuka showed she can slay the dragon at the end and it was her fist step on the road to be a heel.

Killing Bayley (Asuka's entrance with white burial shroud was excellent visual) and saying her goodbye was her taking over and now we are firmly in her tweener badass role with her being more heelish then face.

And that great vignette with other wreslters in her division all saying they want to beat her - this makes the belt the biggest prize among the women belts. Same thing they are now doing with the red belt on RAW.
>>
>>2730033
Have fun dude. I'm probably not going next year, but Wrestle Kingdom 13, who knows.

I always wanted to try staying in those tiny capsule hotels too, might be a solid experience. I might be too tall though, at slightly over 6 feet.
>>
File: 1493940222315[2].jpg (113KB, 720x636px) Image search: [Google]
1493940222315[2].jpg
113KB, 720x636px
>>2729106
FEED ME MORE
>>
>>2729890
Friendly reminder Asuka speaking poor English is a work she pulls to make herself seem more unique
>>
>>2732098
No she's just that dumb
>>
>because I want her to sit on my face
Anyways, I think she doesn't mind playing tutor to the NXT divas and if that means she squashes for 2 years straight until there is a new diva ready, she'll take the call up well.
>>
>>2730390
You don't really need to, but it is probably interesting experience.

I want to be at WK12, cause I am not sure Kenny will be there for thirteenth WK. I am hoping he will, but I don't want to risk it.

And there is possibility I will get to see Okada v Naito for the main belt at the main event. And atmosphere during that match will be on fire.
>>
Why is her English a problem? There's a time-honoured solution to that: give her a manager to do the talking instead.

Since she's now beaten Goldberg's streak there's every story reason for that to happen - any manager would see her as big money, and Heyman might especially want to sign her on just to rub it in more with Goldberg.

Either way, Asuka is a goddess and I want her to bully and degrade me for her pleasure.
>>
>>2732724
Kys
>>
>>2733050
Can't, saving myself for Asuka.
>>
>>2732724
Yes, any manager will do. You can even use a woman you are not using right now. Summer is great at talking, Asuka can't talk.
Summer gets injured too often or she just doesn't have confidence of the office to wrestle.
And she can take bumps let her manage Asuka.
>>
>>2729745
>lying online
>>
>>2729106
>Doesn't speak english wich
>Reings
>Seroius
>>
>>2733090
Ya are
>>
>>2733083
Now that Lana's wrestling we don't have any women managers in WWE, which is a bad look for the Women's Revolution; having a woman who's good on the mic manage Asuka would be a great way to amend that.
>>
>>2729106
I regularly do cum tributes for her and every time it's the highlight of my day.

She literally improves my quality of life.
>>
>>2733598
Cringe
>>
>>2733598
Post them
>>
Because she can seriously go in the ring, mostly do to her inhuman Nip wrestling training. It's too bad they give her Le Unstoppable Monster booking and her shit is stale and boring.
>>
>>2734448
It's her that's shit and boring, not the booking. Somebody with charisma and the ability to put on a great match could do wonders with Yawnsuka's booking.
>>
>>2733096
>correcting other people's grammar
That's just sad
>>
>>2729106
>She's 35 and still in developmental
Wow, it's almost like you need people who can wrestle to teach people who can't wrestle. What did you think they were going to do in developmental? Just have women with no experience wrestle each other and hope they magically get better at it? Asuka was hired to be an NXT-level talent and give the other women some experience on their way to the main roster. She was also hired to convince other, more talented Japanese wrestlers that it was a good idea to sign with WWE.

Maybe they'll put her on the main roster if they decide there's nothing left for her on NXT or think she can be a good fit there. They promoted Tye Dillinger because he got his gimmick too over and it fucked with their plans to use him as enhancement talent so they're seeing if they can use him somewhere else before they consider releasing him. Samoa Joe got promoted because he impressed Triple H so Triple H vouched for him instead of keeping him in NXT to help talent.
>>
Honestly, and unironically, I like Asuka because I find her pretty sexy and I like the bright colorful gear she wears that makes her stand out visually. Also, I like her move set and I love it when she does her screaming Hulking up schtick. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. The fact she doesnt speak English very well is something i actually find endearing. I wish she'd speak in Japanese a little more sometimes.

I'm not a "smark" by any means, I can appreciate the technical aspects of the more innovative workers in the industry, but in all honesty, i only watch wrestling mostly for the characters i find sexy or who are funny or quirky in some way. Asuka checks off all 3 for me.
>>
>>2734785
this. while keeping her NXT would be for the best, there's too much money to be made with Asuka vs Sasha, Charlotte, Alexa and Nia, and she's the biggest name they can call up.

They have built the female Goldberg/Taz and their pissing it away on NXT.
>>
>>2734467
>doesn't know the difference between spelling and grammar
>>
>>2735563
Wtf is sexy about a flabby middle aged woman
>>
>>2736488
obese smark detected
>>
File: Asuka-Nia-Jax.jpg (85KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka-Nia-Jax.jpg
85KB, 1000x563px
>>2729902
>>2730001
>>2730033
Asuka vs. Nia Jax is Asuka's most underrated match. Seriously, it's in my top 3 (maybe even top 2) Asuka matches. And it's Nia's best match in WWE. Period. A great fiery babyface vs a monster heel story with and excellent finish.
>>
>>2732098
We have a mutual friend. He says she plays it up whenever she meets people that she doesn't like too haha

>>2732217
Pleb
>>
>>2738475
I agree
>>
>>2738475
They had another good match on the NXT-from-Japan last year.

Nia's series with Bayley is underrated too.
>>
File: CkgejpzUkAAN1Wc.jpg (267KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CkgejpzUkAAN1Wc.jpg
267KB, 1200x1200px
>>2738475
>>
File: giphyy.gif (854KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
giphyy.gif
854KB, 550x309px
>>2739881
nice
>>
>>2736485
My dear friend, Elliot. Your board is here:
>>>>/r9k/
>>
>>2729106
only weeb faggots
>>
>>2729106
nope
>>
>>2729624
DESU, turning Paul Heyman face, and allying him with Nakamura would make him the most over guy on the entire planet.
>>
>>2741392
>based haitch has already turned it into an angle to put over asuka's ability
Anti-smarks BTFO
>>
>>2741401
I agree , this is the perfect occasion to turn Asuka into a female Brock Lesnar , from what I saw on the twitters video , it was fucking impressive , looks way more scarier than what Lesnar did to Orton
>>
>>2729106
>>
>>2729106
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.