[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i achieve this body in a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0066.jpg (144KB, 750x926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
144KB, 750x926px
How do i achieve this body in a year
>>
Acquire shanti.
>>
>>2713944
Steroids and no carbs
>>
He quit alcohol. Good luck getting through WWE programming sober.
>>
You can lose a pound of fat per day if you have an extremely strict diet and workout plan. One of my friends just lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks
>>
File: loose.jpg (63KB, 1265x701px) Image search: [Google]
loose.jpg
63KB, 1265x701px
>>2714044
Does he look like this?
>>
>>2714044

Assuming you aren't already a fat ass, good luck actually looking ripped, vascular, with full muscle definition. You can actually search for Jinder Mahal on the WWE YouTube channel, and he has a match with Sami on there. Then another one from his recent, ripped period. Watch the videos side by side and just look at how completely different he is. And that's in LESS than a year, with the stress, lack of sleep, and inconsistent quality of food wile on the road.

I mean, I am not against steroids, i think WWE shouldn't be testing anyone, but i also hate it when people are straight up delusional and ignorant. Jinder is juicing. Deal with it.
>>
>>2714044

A lot of things like Jenny Craig or other weight loss programs when they say "lose a pound a day for the first two weeks" or "lose 7 pounds in 7 days" because they are telling the truth for most overweight people. If you are a fat ass and you start eating healthy and restricting your caloric intake, you can actually lose weight quite quickly. Its keeping the weight off and not regressing that is the hard part.

Getting the vascularity of Jinder is impossible without either working out twice a day 6 days a week (as jinder does) so if you have a job or family and a dietician (and roids) its not possible.
>>
>>2714044
Post this on /fit/ so we can laugh at you.
>>
Nobody ever gives Neville shit for juicing
>>
>>2713944
obviously roids
>>
>>2713944
Steroids.......loads of steroids.
>>
>>2714047
Is that cm Phil
>>
>>2714232

Roids alone won't do much though.

Still needs a hard diet and tons of working out.
>>
>>2713944
Are you a Maharrrrraja? If not, don't even try.

#donthinderjinder
#jindermaheart
#jindermasoul
>>
>>2713944
Since /fit/ doesn't reply I will post this here
Will losing weight from machines like Running machines and elliptical give me abs?
>>
>>2714289
You need abs first. As in, not a skin-pack, but abs.
>>
>>2714289
No, abs are a stomach muscle, you build muscle as you cut the fat away. If you don't lose the fat even with abs you won't be able to see them. Most "8-packs" or whatever are just regular bodybuilders at extremely low body fat %. Now go read the sticky newfag.
>>
>>2714289
you need to have low body fat and big tummy muscles

cardio and running is just a meme, go back to /fit/ and ask again
>>
>>2713944
>steroids
>Keto
>bro split for volume

Even with those, you're probably not doing it in a year without some good genetics to back it up.
>>
>>2714294
>read the sticky

This.
>>
>>2713944
Grotesque.
>>
>>2714257
Yes.
>>
>>2713944
He looks awesome though, I wish they let everyone use roids. People should be allowed to do whatever they want to their own bodies. All the finishes are predetermined anyway, so it's not like it gives him an unfair advantage other than looks.
>>
>>2714179
>we
>>
>>2714044
I mean, that's not a lie. Every ex-fatass will tell you that the first few weeks of dieting/gym you'll drop pounds like gooks in Vietnam. It's just surprising your body, once it gets accustomed to it, it's more like one kg/week.
>>
>>2715162
He looks disgusting. Where's the fucking beef? If you got served a cut of meat that tubey you'd send that sucker back. Vascularity should be the punctuation of the physique, not the whole show.
>>
>>2715171
The secret is to change diets often so your body doesn't become accustom to breaking down and absorbing foods efficiently. Then once you achieved your goal, eat the same thing all the time, so it absorbs it all and you won't need as much.
>>
>>2713944
jinder diet: 40g of Protein 30g of carbs seven times a day.
>>
>>2713944
>>
>>2713944
I really dont care that jinder isnt natty and im not sure why anyone else does either.

I wish someone would sneak steroid injections into ZSJ or Will Ospreay while they were sleeping.
>>
extreme paeleo and gym every day
>>
>>2714194
Neville's a manlet so he can get gains ez
>>
I wish to learn. All hypothetical of course.

So what do roids actually do?

How do you take roids?

When do you take roids?

Do you take roids while working out or can you take them while doing nothing in a bid to get buff?

What are the actual health conditions of them?
>>
>>2718814
>>>/fit/
>>
>>2718799
>
>>
>>2714104
Are you a doctor?
>>
File: IMG_20170413_201925.jpg (282KB, 1308x1743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_201925.jpg
282KB, 1308x1743px
Okay, guys. Jinder is taking high doses of testosterone. I know because I work for the pharmacy chain he gets it from and its easy to search his history in the central database. Taker also got his test from us and the Aderall that Roman and Eva Marie got suspended for came from us as well.
>>
>>2719970
Proof or you're just trying to work us into a shoot, brother
>>
>>2720111
You don't have to believe me, bruv. No skin off my back. But showing proof could get me in deep shit I can't afford to deal with.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.