[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Womens MITB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 4

File: Female-Money-in-the-Bank.jpg (53KB, 610x250px) Image search: [Google]
Female-Money-in-the-Bank.jpg
53KB, 610x250px
Who's gonna win?
>>
me
>>
>>2713371
>>
Ellsworth
>>
>>2713368
guarantee the only high spot that happens is a diving cross body onto all of the other women

fucking cringe
>>
>>2713368
Charlotte will. She'll betray Becky somehow, possibly become The Welcoming Committee's leader, and become the female Triple H.
>>
>>2713373
Unironically this.
>>
>>2713375
>forgetting Charles's obligatory moonsault spot
>>
>>2713373
>ellsworth takes the case and gives it to carmella
Maybe then his heat will rub off on her
>>
>>2713381
Ellsworth wins case then walks off with it to NJPW. Kills Kenny Omega and becomes leader of Bullet Club.
>>
>>2713368
>tamina
literally who

>natalya
she couldnt beat naomi even with the mitb

>charlotte
shes been pushed for too long

>carmella
maybe

>becky
she loses way too much but this would be interesting

My money is on either

A) Carmella wins it by Ellsworth helping her in a twist of events

or

B) Becky Lynch wins it

anything else would be a disappointment to the first womens mitb
>>
>>2713368
>Who's gonna win?
People shorting WWE stock.
>>
>>2713373

>bitter bc he couldn't take belt from A-Gay Styles
>chops dick off
>premiers as Jane Ellsworth
>starts taking roids
>cashes in
>wins belt
>fucks A-Gay in the ass with strap-on live on tv
>it was the plan the whole time
>Vince rakes in the dimes
>>
>>2713368
Owen Hart's memory since people will no longer think of him first when talking about in ring deaths in the wwe
>>
Bliss, who then gets her win back from Naomi to unify the titles, then throws them in the trash on Raw and brings back the Divas title to be defended in bra-and-panties and pudding matches.
>>
File: 1492300721741.gif (3MB, 379x210px) Image search: [Google]
1492300721741.gif
3MB, 379x210px
>>2713415
If this was the case id stop my poop/ johnson strumming break during diva shit. Fingers crossed for wardrobe malfunction or severe injury otherwise who cares? Should been a mud match
>>
>>2713368
They will give it to Natalya as a thank you for her years of service and an apology for that fart angle.
>>
>>2713376
right story but you got the roles reversed, Becky will become the Hogan of the TWC and the match will be a 4 on 1 mugging instead of an actual worked match with actual ladder spots.

they'll do a real women's mitb at mania with both Raw and SD chicks so they more bodies for safer bumps, that way Ellsworth doesn't have to be in every spot.
>>
>>2713440
>Related to Bret Hart
>Ever getting rewarded
>>
>>2713373
>>2713381
I am about 90% sure Carmella will win due to Ellsworth.

Becky has an outside chance.

None of the others will win it.
>>
>>2713368
Based Mella is most likely. Natalya has a small chance. Nobody else does. Cashing in on a beaten opponent wouldn't make Charles look strong enough so she won't be winning this.
>>
Becketty wins. Charles gets a million title matches for no reason anyway and will probably be champion soon.

Then you have the only interesting angle of how and when the good girl Miss Money in the Bank, Becky Lynch, is going to cash it in on her friend Charlotte.
>>
>>2713368
The viewers that turn off when it starts
>>
File: kekingGOATs.jpg (66KB, 417x469px) Image search: [Google]
kekingGOATs.jpg
66KB, 417x469px
>>2713673
>there are people that ACTUALLY believe becketty has any chance of winning
Kek where have you been for the last two years
>>
> You will see a broken neck happen live on the WWE Network

Feels good bros
>>
>>2713685
She's cute and she's over! They have to do something with her eventually.
>>
>>2713368
Another HERstorical match for Charlotte to win.
>>
>>2713685
It's more due to the fact that they don't have anything else to do with her right now. Charlotte is clearly going to be the next babyface champ. They'll thrown in probably Nattie as the transitional champ to get to her. Meanwhile, being Mrs MitB or whatever gives Becky something for the rest of the year.
>>
>>2713687
>he thinks these women are actually going to take big bumps from ladders
Lol
>>
>>2713713
Charles will do a flip, she's fucking fearless. The other chicks will have to do something to match her or they're going to look lame.
>>
>>2713688
She's really not that over. Lukewarm reaction at best the vast majority of times.

>>2713700
Becky always has something to do and that's put people over. That's her role. It's what she's always done and always will do. She won't hold that title again for a very long time, if ever.
>>
>>2713719
They already look lame compared to CharGOAT. She's the only one that'll do anything noteworthy as always
>>
>>2713713
I find that when I watch women's matches, I'm wincing a lot more at bumps. I do that for men's matches too, but I'm obviously reacting more to women taking a bump (since they also don't go as hard).

This doesn't make women's matches suddenly better, but I think its a psychological aspect that would affect a lot of people, meaning MAYBE women can get by with lesser bumps because they're women.

Just a thought.
>>
>>2713725
Fuck that shit, I want to see these bitches beaten with chairs and covered in welts. I want to see them fall off ladders through announce tables. If they're so stronk and equal then they should take the same bumps
>>
Going to be a boring botchfest of girls trying to hit "spots". As others have said, Charlotte will do a moonsault, but it will be from one of the small ladders and all the other girls will be there to catch her. The women are sloppy, it's going to be real bad.
>>
>>2713730
plz go back >>>/r9k/
>>
>>2713368
Becky is turning heel. She is winning the suitcase and cashing it on Charlotte. After Charlotte beats ding-dong diddly Naomi.
>>
>>2713730
Yeah, that'd be nice, but Steph is all about feminism and feminism has nothing to do with equality.

>>2713741
SEETHING
>>
>>2713741
>d-don't hurt yourself m'lady, you might get a bruise
Please end your life
>>
>>2713371
This
>>
>Ellsworth tries to cash in on Jinder using the women's MITB
>>
>>2713771
It's just science m8. If you like seeing womyn get pushed off ladders and hurt with weapons then you're probably psycho.
>>
>>2713371
Link source or gtfo
>>
>>2713408
Sasha's not in this match.
>>
File: Now Comes the Part.gif (951KB, 255x178px) Image search: [Google]
Now Comes the Part.gif
951KB, 255x178px
>>2713867
Now that I would pay good money to see
>>
>>2713713
Oh you'd better believe it. After the absolute MESS of the female Heck in a Container match, you bet your ass the women are going to work hard as fuck to pull off some of the shit the men are.
>>
>>2713918
Yeah, Charlotte 'sorry bout ur neck m8' Flair is
>>
>>2713725
2bh I've always been of the opinion WWE should be training their women to be more technical as opposed to spot heavy. Nearly every time a big power spot happened in the Sasha/Charlotte feud, it was botched. Hell, they botched a fucking table spot. Twice. Botched numerous top rope suplex spots.
>>
>>2713974
It's not up to the women. WWE clearly doesn't trust them with anything even remotely extreme
>>
>>2713982
Nah, don't be stupid. The women need to get themselves over by doing stupid shit.

On that note, Charles shouldn't have even asked permission to do the moonsault, she should have just gone for it. If the men are allowed to improvise, so should the women
>>
>>2713980
Women are too slow and sloppy to be good technical wrestlers
>>
>>2713992
And they're too weak and accident prone to be good spot monkeys
>>
>>2713368
WWE is dead to me
>>
>>2713876
What exactly do you think wrestling IS?
The usual feminist shit falls apart if they don't draw dimes.
>>
>>2714011
Which is why they shouldn't be allowed in the ring
>>
>>2713368
Charlotte because WWE believes she must be given every single major PPV accolade ever while everyone else gets left in the dust having to settle for significantly smaller televised victories.

You are insane if you think this is going any other way.
>>
>>2714111

That was clearly their MO so far...
>>
I wonder what's the design for the briefcase. If it's pink like here there'll be controversy and outraged femiwhales everywhere. If it's blue like the guys' then what's the difference between them? Is it going to be blue but with an additional logo, text or something?
>>
Feminism
>>
>>2714206
I wish they hadn't changed it to blue. Should have kept gold and made the women's silver. Ends up being coded the same as the NXT titles.

Pink would be lazy and ugly. I think white could work well since it links it to their title. Maybe even blue with white letters since I don't think there's any danger of confusing the two briefcases.
>>
>>2714206
>there'll be controversy and outraged femiwhales everywhere.
There is literally no scenario that prevents this.

If they did everything right, ham-planets who don't even watch wrestling would complain that the women's MitB match was being giving secondary priority to the men's match.

If they billed both matches equally, they would complain if the women's match was shorter or if a white woman won. It never ends.
>>
that match is gonna be a botching injury festival some careers are gonna end
>>
>>2714111
The women's division is shit though, at least Charles can talk and looks somewhat like a wrestler.
>>
>>2714233
feminist need to die already
>>
>>2713371
Naomi, get off 4chan
>>
>>2714246
Unfortunately, the boss's daughter is one.
>>
>>2713368
Tyler Breeze. Not even trying to be funny here.
>>
>>2714246
Good job on confirming you're not actually a girl.
>>
>>2714240
>Charles can talk
mY FAvouriTE mEEMe
>>
>>2714309
im a girl that hates feminism and womens wrestling
>>
>>2714309
First of all, of course he's not a girl. Secondly,
>implying there aren't women who hate feminist bullshit
>>
>>2714318
a girl and i hate that crap
>>
>>2714318
Why would women hate a movement clearly designed to benefit them and only them? Damn women are dumb.

>>2714317
Didn't ask
>>
>>2714334
>why do women hate a movement that's all about middle class white girls controlling other women
Gee I don't know
>>
>>2714345
Yet the vast majority of outspoken feminists are minorities, so yeah, no surprise you don't know.
>>
>>2714361
Complete bullshit
>>
>>2714361
I can tell you're a fat white tumblr bitch, or pretending to be one, just by the way you type.
>>
>>2714372
>>2714376
not and argument :^)
>>
>>2713368
The poppet master Doloh Ziggler
>>
>>2713721
>Lukewarm reaction at best the vast majority of times.
Lukewarm compared to every other female is a monster pop
Lukewarm in an arena packed with 5000 people, half of which are ushers and employees is a mega pop.

Push her to the FUCKING moon!
>>
>>2714309
She's dominican. That doesn't even qualify as human.
>>
>>2714549
lol what an idiot
>>
>>2713373
Yap. New Santino coming through.
>>
>>2713375
I would almost guarantee that Ellsworth will end up in the hospital.
>>
>>2713368
WWE probably wants Charlotte to go down in the history books in as many categories as possible so she's my pick. MitB often goes to someone random that doesn't make any sense so I wouldn't be surprised if Tamina won it.
>>
>>2714246
first time I've agreed with you
>>
>>2713673
Ellsworth will interfere but take a bump through a ladder for his troubles
>>
>>2713368
Its pretty obviously going to Carmella. I wish they would have thrown Lana in it just to give the idea of another possible winner.
>>
>>2713385
Ellsworth is too good for the current Bullet Cuck.
>>
>>2715777
Probably through a table.
>>
>>2715779
Lana has way less experience than everyone else in it. People are already worried about botches in this match.
>>
Thousands of guys who need a piss break.
>>
>>2715813
Takes one suplex from Becky and rolls out of the rig till the end. She wouldn't have to do much and would still be a fun addition to the match.
>>
>>2715818
Kinda pointless. Would be cool if Asuka was a surprise entrant. 5 is a bit of an odd number, WWE likes at least 6 usually for clusterfuck ladder matches.
>>
>>2713368

AJ Styles.
>>
>>2713368
I feel like it's Carmella or Becky but it'll probably just be the model CF Refrigeration Unit so (s)he can have another achievement.
>>
>>2713390
>implying female roman reigns wont get a push
>>
>>2716385
Wrong idiot. did you see natty rip off brets catchphrase? it makes no sense for anyone else to win bro.and after her charly no one else is Realistic Mark!
>>
what kind of heel would Becky even be like?
>>
>>2718512
A pretty bad one based on her NXT run. She's one of the few women who is better as a face.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.