[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your unpopular wrestling opinions. I never had a problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

Post your unpopular wrestling opinions.

I never had a problem with the Butterfly Belt.
>>
>>2604405
YOU WANT TO HEAR AN UNPOPULAR OPINION.

I'LL GIVE YOU ONE

E DRONES SHOULD ALL GO TO THEIR NEAREST GAS CHAMBERS AND KILL THEMSELVES
>>
>>2604442
>unpopular
>>
>>2604405

It was fucking hideous dude

Looks like some shit that would come with a Bratz doll
>>
File: catch.gif (2MB, 410x226px) Image search: [Google]
catch.gif
2MB, 410x226px
>>2604405
Well, keeping in mind where we are:

Asuka is based and more entertaining than 99% of the roster
>>
>>2604442
Spergs who make posts like this usually got banned from reddit or wooo

That's some kind of accomplishment
>>
>>2604405
There is literally no good reason to boo Roman Reigns.

He is a good wrestler who has had numerous great matches.

The only reason he gets booed is the people who do it look at him and see a standard they will never be able to achieve
>>
>>2604471
>muh work rate
Zero charisma, shit mic skills
>>
>>2604459
lol faggot
>>
I liked WCW until the very end, and I do legitimately think it was improving. I have recently gone back and watched a bunch from that era. It always had a completely different feel than the WWE.
>>
>>2604473
So just like 99% of the entire roster what else?
>>
File: camp community.png (951KB, 910x531px) Image search: [Google]
camp community.png
951KB, 910x531px
>>2604405
i didn't know that the tramp stamp belt had a nameplate.
>trigger warning for an unpopular opinion
Dean Ambrose is a great pro wrestler. The only bad thing is the booking and WWE's refusal of featuring him with any good storyline.
>>
>>2604471

His great matches are with AJ or him getting the shit kicked out of him. This Roman is actually a great wrestler meme needs to stop.
>>
>>2604534
>His great matches are with AJ or him getting the shit kicked out of him
You're the type of idiot I was talking about in the last sentence.

>Muh AJ wankery
Puking
>>
>>2604471
people boo roman for the same reason they voted trump
>>
>>2604545
No one envies Trumpetty
>>
things won't get better when vince croaks
>>
>>2604552
no one envies roman, expecially now that any chance he ever had of getting over is long gone
>>
I hope based Jeff will bring back his design for the tag titles.
>>
>>2604564
Yes you do. He has a good look and is a good wrestler who didn't waste 10 years of his life in the indies getting smark supporters like you.
>>
Jinder Mahal will keep getting pushed and it's best for business Pajeets are a growing market and he will interest many of them. Even if there are vocal Pajeet Romanetty marks.
>>
>>2604574
How is this an unpopular opinion you mong?
>>
I am unironically enjoying Jinder's push. It's so different than what we usually get because 1. He looks the part and actually looks like he could kill you. 2. He's not just another generic indie guy.

Call me a muscle mark or E-drone if you want, but I love him and Braun due to how different they are compared to the usual crop of guys we've been seeing for years now.
>>
>>2604541

Every wrestler in WWE represents a standard no one who posts here will ever achieve. Your statement has no point in context.
>>
>>2604653
>Every wrestler in WWE represents a standard no one who posts here will ever achieve

Not true and you know what I meant
>>
>>2604692

>you know what I meant

What, that you just want to gargle Roman's cum?
>>
>>2604705
You're the one who said it pal, not me. Stop turning everything sexual.
>>
>>2604712

Sure once you stop fellating the micro pooch
>>
>>2604730
You know that you're just proving me right yeah?

Cool it with the homosexuality.
>>
Undisputed was a better design than either Big Gold variant and both Winged Eagles.
>>
>>2604733

>If someone I argue with is gay, I'm right

Sure dude, whatever let's you toss Roman's salad.
>>
>>2604743
>>2604743
If you want to discuss gay matters please go here sir: >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>2604748

This is about homophobia not tolerance, /asp/ is the perfect place.
>>
Sting is overrated.
>>
>>2604756
18+
>>
>>2604743
So you're admitting you're gay? Yikes!
>>
File: DSCN6554.jpg (132KB, 750x436px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN6554.jpg
132KB, 750x436px
The spinner was based as fuck, and if you prefer the current belt, you should kill yourself.
>>
Alexa Bliss sucks
>>
>>2604497
You keep trying to deflect this shit like if everyone's bad it doesn't matter if a single wrestler is bad. Fucking retard.
>>
I think Kevin Owens is fat
>>
Jericho is overrated as fuck
>>
>>2604405
Neville is the best in-ring talent in the world right now
>>
>>2604492
> different feel
No doubt. Part of the charm of checking out different promotions is when they have their own feel rather than trying to imitate another promotion (looking at you TNA).
>>
Triple H was better than Shawn Michaels in their feuds.
>>
Live wrestling broadcasts aren't any better than prerecorded
>>
While not even 30 yet, Kazuchika Okada has had the greatest pro wrestling career in all of history.
>>
>>2605579

wait for the E DRONES to completely lose their shit

in 3....2....1
>>
I don't give a shit about the indies or if anyone's earned anything. Wrestling is entertainment and some performers are natural stars and others aren't.
>>
>>2605579
And at 18+ years of age, you haven't even sniffed a single pussy. Sad!
>>
>>2604458
This x 1000
>yfw "divas" as a trademark is very similar to "bratz"
>>
>>2605164
Kids who were 6 when this belt was introduced can now legally post here.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.