[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this guy getting buried for calling out Drumpf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 9

File: 1490726798078.jpg (34KB, 465x604px) Image search: [Google]
1490726798078.jpg
34KB, 465x604px
Is this guy getting buried for calling out Drumpf?
>>
God I hope so
>>
>>2494867
Yes.

Not only because of that but because he's weak yet thinks he can call shots. Vince and co. are gonna make sure to break him before sending him out
>>
who even likes that orange cuck drumpf anymore? he cant get anything passed and has record low approval ratings.
>>
Probably.

Who gives a shit, he's a fucking nerd.
>>
>>2494897
More like Dumbald Tinyhandsl Von Fuckface Drumpfenloser
>>
He's Indy garbage and should be rightfully dumped
>>
>>2494897
>believing polls

jew media working ya into a shoot
>>
>>2494909
Hillary won by 3 million votes. In any other country she would have won, but we have to use an outdated method of electing.
>>
>>2494867
>>2494897
>>2494902

>POTUSWTS
>>
Both left and right wing are controlled by same people
>>
>>2494929
Is that why we support Palestine while fascists support Israel?
>>
>>2494916
>outdated
>men who built this country had the forethought to create a system that was fair and let the entirety of america have a say instead of just the coastal elites

finna libtards seething, getting worked into a shoot by the finna constitution
>>
>>2494909
Aren't the red states the poorest?
>>
>>2494947
>entirety of America
>three states decided the election
Are you retarded?
>>
>>2494916
>Outcome determined by 3 states
>this is a good thing
Simply epic :^)
>>
>>2494960
No, a popular vote means we all have a say. Why would a Democrat even bother voting in a fascist state like Texas?
>>
>>2494963
Funny if they had voted in Texas instead of circle jerked in those states you could've won.

3 states shouldn't decide leadership for 50

This system is fair you're just butt hurt it didn't work out for you.
>>
>>2494963
If the number of "fascists" in Texas outweighs the libtards then why would popular vote change the end result?

On the contrary I could ask why a conservative would even bother voting in California if popular vote was instituted. What changes?
>>
>Trumpettys still booty-blasted over a tweet made SIX. MONTHS. AGO

>>2494909
>believing polls

I'll start by not believing the poll you just posted.
>>
>>2495024
You shouldn't believe that poll because it was total horse shit which what he was pointing out and you made a complete idiot out of yourself with this response
>>
>>2494936
Well that's how it works, how else will they divide people?
>>
>>2494867
Did he speak out on Trump recently?
I remember he was mad about the travel ban, but being as he is descended from Muslim Syrians, it made sense.
Plus, for an international company like WWE is, they likely hated that Travel Ban too, even if they wouldn't say that out loud because Trump's a family friend.
>>
>>2495124
he spoke out because since he holds Syrian citizenship, he wasn't allowed in the U.S to wrestle during that travel ban controversy part 1. It's understandable though

The reason he's getting buried is the same as Ziggler, he sells way too good. Plus, he's just not big like the other guys. He's essentially Dan Bry 2.0, the fans are gonna be the ones who clamour to have him in the main event scene.
>>
>>2495202
>he's just not big

Did you not see him dwarf Angle on RAW?

He's the same height as Cena and can do feats of strength with 1 good arm that some mutts can't even try with 2.
>>
>>2495215
I'm talking muscle wise, he's just tiny when compared to Angle and Cena, and you know Vinny Mac has a hard on for body builders.
>>
>>2495221
Angle without roiding was no bigger than Zayn.

Showpony muscles have never meant less.
>>
>>2495227
Are we thinking of the same Angle?

Attitude Era Angle had very defined muscles, Sami looks like the average guy physique. If it wasn't for his tummy hairs his abs wouldn't even be visible.
>>
File: KurtAngle008.jpg (12KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
KurtAngle008.jpg
12KB, 288x361px
>>2495232
HE'S A MASTAD-oh.
>>
>>2495241
See, his muscles are very well defined, bigger chest, bigger forearms, bigger biceps. Sami on the other hand isn't really noticeable. Granted, Angle being short and all makes his muscles much more visible than Sami just due to height difference, but I guarantee you if Sami puts on a bit more weight he'll be upped into the main event scene.

Hell just look at Roman, if it wasn't for his body he would be suffering like Dean in the midcard
>>
>>2494960
>>2494985
That doesn't make any sense. It's not 3 states, it's American people. What state they're from is an arbitrary designation.
>>
believe it or not, Vince isn't that childish

>you're now imagining /pol/tards and sjws in charge of anything

they'd ruin everything with their thin skin
>>
Zayn is a dumbass geek trying to act rebellious, thing is you have to be smart to pull that shit off, like punk or hbk
>>
>>2495255
>but I guarantee you if Sami puts on a bit more weight he'll be upped into the main event scene.

lol

>Roman
>body

LOL
>>
>>2494916

Pick up a history book. The Virginia Plan is not an equal representation of the country. Bacon's rebellion showed what happens when people aren't represented equally.

Face it. You're crying because a candidate you voted for didn't win, not because our founding fathers created a fair election process.
>>
>>2494867
That face is so goddamn punchable
>>
>>2494916
>the popular vote counts when it favours my candidate

By the way the US is not the only democratic country that relies on a non-popular vote, only that most others the correlation is a lot tighter.
>>
>>2494867
What did he say?
>>
>>2495262
>country is literally called The United STATES of America
>thinks States don't matter
>>
>>2494867
No he was being buried before that
>>
>>2494959
>3 states decided the election
If it was by popular vote it would still be the same you retard. The only difference is the candidates would just show up in the most densely populated states. Not even American here.
>>
>>2495362
>Face it. You're crying because a candidate you voted for didn't win, not because our founding fathers created a fair election process.
He's probably crying because he voted for Obama too, who supported Hillary like no tomorrow. Imagine it: you're sure that you're going to be a part of history by voting for the first female president, then realize that not only you got worked by her lies, but the lies of the last president you voted for. Then find out that half the country voted for the guy who looks to be against the ideals that your preferred candidates stand for because they knew better. You'd feel like a fucking mark who invested all your emotions for nothing
>>
>>2495392
This
>>2494867
But,if he is,that's stupid,i don't agree with most of the shit he says on twatter,but i always thought he was a solid wrestler.
>>
>>2495726
>being this redpilled

all politicians are horrible. you can only build a consensus big enough for elected office by constantly settling on your true goals in the name of "building unity/party".

they all suck.
I voted for him, but Obama was soft on foreign policy and it is without question his administration did a lot of questionable surveillance.
I voted for Hillary, but she's too far the other way, the Clintons are warhawks and may be the most corrupted-by-accepting-money-from-foreign-powers politicians ever.

I didn't vote for Trump, but he is literally senile, coal jobs are not fucking coming back because of the inefficency of paying Americans to mine dirty coal, plus his gruff dictorial leadership style means he'll never take advantage of his own party holding both houses.

as a bonus, Bernie is also a fucking retard who swears we can have free college, universal healthcare, and universal basic income, but can magically do this without tax money.

all politicians suck and are compromised.
>>
>>2494909
Trump is the biggest Jew dickslurper to ever become President
>>
>35% approval rating

Is Trump the one person in America more hated than Roman Reigns?
>>
>>2494985
Three states still decide the election. Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
At least every American has equal representation in a popular election. What is the point of a liberal in Mississippi even voting, or by the same token, a conservative in California.
>>
File: 1487197533463.jpg (687KB, 1439x809px) Image search: [Google]
1487197533463.jpg
687KB, 1439x809px
>>2495785
>believing polls after they got the election result 100% wrong

state of liberal cucks
>>
>>2495879
He's middle kid is cute. The rest are meh.
>>
Didn't he get some heat for calling out someone else for doing one of "his" moves? It might have been the blue thunder bomb, which is hilarious because it's taken from Japan and Swagger was still doing it when he showed up. I'm sure he got admonished for bitching about it.
>>
What's even the appeal of his faggot? I swear to god indy retards have shit taste most of the time, the only good thing we got from there was Styles and Punk.
>>
>>2495998
This is pretty common

AJ Styles did the same thing with Teddy Hart and the Spiral Tap even though Teddy invented the move
>>
>>2496001
Zayn is a way better wrestler than Punk
>>
File: cuckfoley.png (91KB, 507x1208px)
cuckfoley.png
91KB, 507x1208px
at least Vince got rid of this cuck
>>
>>2496001
>Punk
KEK!

Styles isn't even indie. He made his name in WCW, NWA/TNA, and New Japan.
>>
>>2496011
Styles was in WCW for a cup of coffee during its death throes.

ROH was far more important to his career.
>>
>>2496007
If it was up to faggots like you we wouldn't have Stone Cold and The Rock. I could give 2 shits about muh ring skill if he has shit skills and lacks the looks, just look at John Morrison. Hell morison at least had the looks, Zayn looks like a legit cuck.

>>2496011
Punk is far better than Zami Zayn.
>>
>>2496018
He was noticed in WCW. Nobody cared about ROH. He was NWA champion in 2003, that's what cemented his name.
>>
ive been wondering. which wrestlers vote for trump
>>
>>2496024
shit mic skills*
>>
>>2496024
>Punk is far better than Zami Zayn.
Don't care. They're both shit.
>>
>>2496024
Are we're talking about the same Austin that was over as fuck in the ECW Arena?

>I only care about looks over skills

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>2496028
Ziggler was at a rally. AJ hated Hillary, so he probably did too. I think most of them voted Trump.
>>
>>2496031
Punk could draw and was the best thing we had in years after being boed to death by Cena and Boreton.
>>
>>2496027
>He was noticed in WCW

As somebody who actually watched during that era, he wasn't. His WCW stint is a trivia answer.

>popularity is all that matters

Styles' tenure in ROH is one of the many aspects that made him the elite performer he is today. You're a dolt.
>>
File: USSIDESD.jpg (4MB, 2680x7136px)
USSIDESD.jpg
4MB, 2680x7136px
>>2496028
>>
>>2496034
>I only care about looks over skills
>I can't get the point of a post
It's a full package, something Zayn does not have and ill never have with that cuck face. Like I said look at Morrison, he hd looks, he had ring skill, but sucked ass with a mic.

I rather have someone with 7/10 ring skill 7/10 looks and 6/10 rin skill than a faggot with 10/10 skill, 3/10 looks and 4/10 mic skills. 10/10 ring skill without the other 2 will only get you jobber status. 2 out of 3 and you get to midcard at best like Morrison.
>>
>>2496040
>As somebody who actually watched during that era, he wasn't. His WCW stint is a trivia answer.
He was given a contract by WWF for it, you idiot.
>Styles' tenure in ROH is one of the many aspects that made him the elite performer he is today. You're a dolt.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>2496052
You mean the contract he turned down?

WWF tried signing damn near everybody who was working in WCW at the time.

>You have no idea what you're talking about.

Sterling rebuttal pal.
>>
>>2496051
>posting so furiously
>typos fucking everywhere

Zayn is a great babyface promo: something that Punk never really was.

Johnny Mundo has been killing it on the mic for years in LU and even before that: on Dirt Sheet.

>he ever puts look above wrestling

L. G. B. T.
>>
>>2496055
>You mean the contract he turned down?
Obviously.
>WWF tried signing damn near everybody who was working in WCW at the time.
That couldn't be more wrong.
>Sterling rebuttal pal.
You don't if you think anyone is signed based on your vague idea of workrate.
>>
>>2496031
>Zami
>>
>>2496059
>That couldn't be more wrong.

...have you SEEN some of the dregs that were floating around at the time?

(This is rhetorical btw)

>people aren't signed because they're good workers

That wasn't even my point, but if you don't know people are signed because of how well they work, you're even dumber than previously indicated.
>>
>>2495998
That's basically exactly what happened. He was a snot about the BTB on Twitter and they started making him come off like a total dork in backstage segments afterwards.

I'm a huge Zayn mark and the whole thing was pretty stupid.
>>
>>2496057
>posting so furiously
From phone actuslly there are typos even in my first post, no time to check every detail.

>Johnny Mundo has been killing it on the mic for years in LU
Yeah he hs gotten better like Drew McIntyre, now he can come back and maybe reach main event status, althouh that's highly unlikely as Vince hates him for letting Batista cuck him. Zayn? Not a chance in hell until he gets rid of the cuck face.

>he ever puts look above wrestling
Look and mic, that's what got us Stone Cold and The Rock. Hell look at what Steiner was before he put work in his mic and looks, jobber forever stuck in tag team despite having pretty good ring skils
>>
>>2496079
>phoneposting

Surely you have something better to do.

>obsessed with cuckoldry

>Austin and Rock weren't great workers
>Scott Steiner was a jobber while tag teaming

None of this is true you underage turdburger. 18+
>>
>>2496072
>...have you SEEN some of the dregs that were floating around at the time?
Are you aware of who was actually signed and who wasn't?
>That wasn't even my point, but if you don't know people are signed because of how well they work, you're even dumber than previously indicated.
Nobody is signed because they can work "well". That's not how it works, you big mark.
>>
>>2496087
They signed fucking KroniK.

>Nobody is signed because they can work "well".

Look up what the expression "Mechanic" refers to in wrestling and feel silly.
>>
>>2496092
>They signed fucking KroniK.
And? Not only were they over they were ex-WWF employees.
>Look up what the expression "Mechanic" refers to in wrestling and feel silly.
AHAHAHA. Fucking mark. You don't sign someone like Styles as a mechanic. I wouldn't even call AJ a mechanic, not like Bret Hart or Tom Prichard.
>>
>>2496097
>You don't sign someone like Styles as a mechanic.

But that's exactly what Vince signed him for in the beginning. ;^)
>>
>>2496086
>Austin and Rock weren't great workers
Not to the level you want them to be, no. They were nowhere near the likes of Jericho or Benoit. By you standards and the standards of indytards they shouldn't have reached the main event ever.

>Scott Steiner was a jobber while tag teaming
Nowhete near as big as he became when he turned into Big Poppa Pump.
>>
>>2496105
You don't sign a mechanic to a first contract like AJ's you fucking moron. He was brought in specifically to be a top guy.
>>
Angle just said on RAW that Sami has the three Is. Integrity, Intelligence and Intensity. That and he was allowed to appear to be considerably taller than Angle in that segment. Hardly a burial.
>>
>>2496112
They paid out for him because New Japan would've made a better offer if they lowballed him, dingus. Unless you think they're also gonna push Gallows to the moon?

Oh, by the way: another guy signed to be a mechanic?

Austin.

>>2496111
I like this argument you're having with your imagination. Keep it up.

>>2496113
Zayn is taller than Angle.
>>
>>2496134
>I literally got BTFO and have no argument but I will pretend otherwise: the post
>>
>>2496134
Yeah, look at all those up and comers AJ has been preparing. 50 year old Shane McMahon, 40 year old John Cena, a short stint with 15 year upper card and actual mechanic veteran Dolph Ziggler, really getting those guys read to shine.

Ziggler, Jericho, these are mechanics.
>>
>>2496134
>They paid out for him because New Japan would've made a better offer if they lowballed him, dingus.
Are you retarded? Nobody would be that desperate for a mechanic. New Japan couldn't afford half of Styles' contract.
>Unless you think they're also gonna push Gallows to the moon?
Gallows isn't on the same money.
>Austin.
He wasn't signed to be Stone Cold and he was getting fuck all per show when he was the Ringmaster.
>>
>>2496147
WWE doesn't sign guys because they want them.

WWE signs guys because they don't want anybody else to have them.

How fucking new are you?

>He wasn't signed to be Stone Cold and he was getting fuck all per show when he was the Ringmaster.

So you admit that he was signed to be a Mechanic? Thanks for proving me right.

>>2496137
m8 I literally don't even need to make an argument 'cause you'll just rant about the one you've constructed in yo' headspace.
>>
>>2496155
>WWE signs guys because they don't want anybody else to have them.
So you just have a hateboner and believe every smark fantasy? You sound liek a CM Punk mark. You probably like Bryan Alvarez too. WWE is nothing like what you think it is.
>So you admit that he was signed to be a Mechanic? Thanks for proving me right.
Right about what? I didn't disagree that he was. But he didn't stay like that. He wasn't signed to big money like Styles was, nor was he placed into a program with a veteran immediately.
>>
>>2496159
So you're agreeing that WWE signs people just because they can work.

>So you just have a hateboner and believe every smark fantasy?

nope

>Alvarez

kek
>>
>>2496161
>So you're agreeing that WWE signs people just because they can work.
Yes, just not people who they base their show on. So they would never sign an AJ Styles or a Prince Devitt as a mechanic.
>>
That pitiful inauguration attendance proved why Trumpetty will be a Diesel-tier president.
>>
>>2496170
So it will be better than anyone from 2010-17?
>>
>>2496166
But that's exactly why they programmed Styles against Reigns after Wrestlemania.

>>2496171
>Diesel
>better

This contrarianism is sad even for /wwe/.
>>
>>2496181
>But that's exactly why they programmed Styles against Reigns after Wrestlemania.
No it isn't. Reigns didn't need a mechanic by then, stop being such a mark.
>>
>>2496188
>Reigns didn't need a mechanic then

He still needs one now.

>I said mark again!
>>
>>2496189
Le epic Reigns is le shit xD
>>
>>2496196
Quality comeback jmarlow.
>>
>>2496199
Sit down, sip your beer, and shut up.
>>
>>2496202
Does saying that mean you'll piss off for 30 days? 'Cause I'm down.
>>
>>2496205
Down where?
>>
>>2494947
The electoral college was created as a way to make up for the fact that southern slave states were filled with millions of people that could not vote.

>coastal elites

finna alex jones fans seething, getting worked into a shoot by people that don't live in bumfuck America
>>
>>2496210
Rural and suburban retards think they're important and won't listen to anyone else, yet they deny the existence of white privilege. Fuck them.
>>
>>2496209
Sometimes I forget that you're a pushing-40 hayseed white manchild.
>>
>>2494867
God i really hope so. I disliked him before i knew he was a muslim. Hope they give him the Perry Saturn treatment, and make this guy team up with some inanimate object. Maybe a roll of toliet paper since his is shit. "Zayn and Charmin"
>>
>>2495870
>At least every American has equal representation in a popular election.
>switch to popular vote
>Densely populated states now decide the election
It's a good thing the founders had more brain cells than you
>>
>>2496220
Sorry for not understanding you, yank. Should I pay you reparations for my evil whiteness?
>>
>>2496228
Not American.

>jmarlow is nEEtWolfcuc

...actually yeah not surprising.

>>2496225
>Bretkek being a coward-posting cuck

I'm not even talking about Drumpfetty in here you stooge.
>>
>>2496231
>Not American.
Then you have retarded lingo regardless.
>>
>>2496235
>so out-of-touch he doesn't know slang literally over 30 years old

Now THAT'S Tricky.
>>
Why doesn't this pussy canadian call out his boss? Or his boss's wife?

Oh it's because he's a pussy canadian, that's why.
>>
>>2496237
You are literally a self-hating bald numale
>>
Hasn't his mouth gotten him in trouble in other promotions too?
>>
>>2496237
Clear out your mincers, you cobbing twat.
>>
>>2494897
I get its not pol, so ill make this post, then leave it alone. Trump is protecting us, Hillary wanted to go to WW3. Since Trump wants peace talks with Russia, it is keeping old greedy rich guys from getting richer from a WW3, so these rich ass holes are doing everything they can to make Trump fail, so they can get him out and bring in a puppet that will allow us to go to war against Russia.

N.Korea will not escalate to a WW3 because china is starting to get annoyed by that fat kid, and willl eventually allow the USA to fuck them up.

"What you going to do brother? When America drops a big nuke knee and pins North Korea for 1-2-3 BROTHER?!?!?!
>>
He looks like a ginger Screech
>>
>>2494916
Pretty sure those 3 million votes came from New york, and California. If this country was ran by those two states, we all would live in a broom closet, and pay $1500 a month for rent.
>>
>>2496249
You should read up more on your slang next time, bellend.

>>2496246
>Bretkek projecting

>>2496258
Wow, you're a yokel.
>>
>>2495202
The fans better start cheering for Roman, before they make this sack of shit the next dbry.
>>
>>2496263
You're too young to remember that slang, kid.
>>
>>2496263
You literally admitted you were bald for "work reasons" which we both know is not true
Also nice to see you denying facts
>>
>>2496267
Remember? You don't even know how to use it. And I think you know you're overcompensating. Poorly.

>kid

Imagine thinking calling somebody "kid" on the internet is a burn. In 2017.

>>2496268
>obsessively remembering minutia from 4chan

holy shit you really have absolutely NOTHING going on in your life, do you?
>>
>>2496279
>Remember? You don't even know how to use it.
You clearly don't know how it was used. You don't know much about anything, it seems.
>>
>>2496263
Could not care less what you think of me.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 706x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 706x221px
>>2496283
Don't bother arguing with this dude, he's the same guy that forces "Fedoramen" and a lot of Roman hate threads while stalking and obsessing over a tripfag that likes him

He also complains about Trump and always ends up wrong

He also has shit bantz
>>
>>2496294
I hope he's mentally handicapped, otherwise this is embarrassing. Seems like someone you'd find in the crowd at full sail.
>>
>>2496283
Watching a Harry Potter movie does not mean you know how to use British slang.

>>2496294
>stalking and obsessing over

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2496300
You are like the Frank Grimes to Triphammer's Homer Simpson
>>
>>2496300
If you think that's British slang you're an idiot.
>>
>>2496304
You are the Marge to NEEThammer's Homer Simpson.

>>2496307
I don't, that's why I know you don't know it.
>>
>>2496312
You just said it was British slang you fucking idiot
>>
great wrestling thread guys
>>
>>2496294
>>2496298
Dont forget he obsessively reports literally every single post he doesnt like
You and me are bound to be banned

>>2496304
Kek why are you pretending to be someone else trippajeet?
>>
>>2496314
I didn't though. You just ate the bait. ;^)

>>2496322
>Bretkek shitposts constantly
>IT'S EVERYBODY ELSE'S FAULT I'M B&
>>
>>2496322
>Kek why are you pretending to be someone else trippajeet?
Still salty about Roman I see
>>
>>2496326
>i was just pretending to be retarded
might as well save ya credibility by saying that you were pretending to be retarded for your whole time on /asp/
>>
>>2496293
>Russia is such a bitchmade country they banned an image of Putin as a gay clown

I bet drumpf wishes he had that kind of power.
>>
>>2496312
>I don't
Then why did you say
>Watching a Harry Potter movie does not mean you know how to use British slang
>>2496322
What a freakazoid. Why does wrestling attract these autists?
>>
>>2496326
Kek i literally just came on for the first time today, but i scrolled up and saw you were already accusing someone else of being me
Who are you more obsessed with, tripneet or cryan bryan?

>>2496327
Post skin with timestamp now tripbhaji
>>
>>2496331
[autistic screeching]

>>2496337
Reminder that Roman vs Carder was better than Jasethy vs Gaytch
>>
>>2496332
Because you mentioned cobbing and I know you don't know it from Bumpaddle.

>>2496337
>this is my first post in this thread

>>2496330
kys cholo
>>
>literally I was just pretending to be retarded
FStalker is such a fucking goober
>>
>>2496340
> shit was better than shit
Hmmm

How many embarrassing botches were in the seth gaytch match again?
>>
>>2496341
>Because you mentioned cobbing and I know you don't know it from Bumpaddle.
Cobbing is a variation on sodding, you southern twat.
>>
>>2496354
It's not, though.

>>2496347
>Bretkek cowardposting again

L
>>
>>2496352
>How many embarrassing botches were in the seth gaytch match again?
The final pinfall
>>
>>2496359
>It's not, though.
It is, are you retarded?
>>
>>2496359
Lol you are replying to someone else and i dont even know what cowardposting is

Obsessed
>>
>>2496366
Oh, are we at the part where you make a claim you can't prove? Goody.

>>2496373
Make a note of it in your file.
>>
>>2496381
>Oh, are we at the part where you make a claim you can't prove? Goody.
Why would you expect me to "prove" 30 year old slang to you? Ask your elders.
>>
>>2496381
Write it on the back of your psych file then post it to me
>>
>>2496388
>in your 30s
>posting on 4chan

>>2496390
I dropped Psych years ago dipshit.
>>
>>2496411
You're legitimately autistic, aren't you?
>>
>>2496411
>FStalker is an untreated mentally ill man
This explains so much
>>
>>2496415
>posting on 4chan
>born in 19-19-1985 or earlier

>>2496420
>he doesn't know Psych is a collegiate subject

This isn't even surprising.
>>
>>2496411
> wasting your time on 4chan in the best years of your life
> not when you are old and settled down
> proud of this fact
The state of it
>>
>>2496430
>old and settled down

I truly pity your husband.
>>
>>2496432
* crickets

I truly pity whoever thought this would be a funny thing to type
>>
>>2496432
Holy fuck the state of your low level banter.
>>
>>2496436
Are you sure that was bants? Nobody pointed out that it was. How can (you) tell?

>still hasn't denied it
>>
>>2496442
*crickets*

My god this is sad to see
>>
>>2496442
Lmao you just got a physical pity cringe out of me

Please keep going
>>
>>2496447
Sorry bitch. I'm going out. Probably gonna mack with some chick that wasn't even alive 20 years ago.

>>2496443
beat it cholo
>>
>>2496453
*wasnt alive 13 years ago

FTFY lad
>>
>>2496461
>Bretkek outing that he's a pedo

NEEThammer should get banned for underage.
>>
>>2496453
You'll never get out of your basement you bald sad NEET
>>
>>2496467
You dont understand how the english language works do you?
>>
>>2494867
>Everyone knows Vince is petty as fuck
>Everyone knows that he treats his friends well and sticks up for them
>Trump is a long time friend
>Vince is one of the few people Trump follows on Twatter
>Trump has always been there for Vince whenever they wanted to do a big angle
>Trump has always opened up his arenas for Vince back in the early days when he was struggling to get any venues to take him
>Trump routinely bought front row tickets to RAW and PPVs and would go to the shows whenever they were in NY/NJ
>Battle of the Billionaires
>Took the Stunner
>Was going to have a major storyline where he 'bought' WWE and was in charge of RAW, originally scheduled to show up in person on RAW regularly before scheduling conflicts messed things up
>Trump has Linda in his cabinet

>dumbass ginger leaf mudslime proves he can't get over without full sail crowd or without a mask
>thinks it's a good idea to shit all over his bosses best friend
>wonders why he's a jobber

Ginger, Muslim or Leaf - which is the reason for his retardation?
>>
Where the fuck is he getting buried? This fucking vanilla midget appears on every god damn raw, and has a pretty decent win rate since months, he only always loses against main eventers.. fuck this guy, bury him to the lowest existing undercard division possible already..
>>
>>2496112
Well didnt meltzer once said, AJ Styles wasnt signed to be in the main event at all? And you know.. people believe everything this retard says.
>>
>>2496535
>didnt meltzer once said,

Who are you to be calling anybody "retard"?
>>
>>2494950
dumb ass those are projections from "polls" he won most of those blue states...

18+
>>
>>2496535
No he didn't
>>
>>2495879
lol @ haitch cant produce a son. You know that sealed the deal 100% who is getting the company.
>>
>>2496541
So how many different languages do you speak, murrcan?
>>
>>2496519
>bosses best friend

Vince doesn't have a best friend.
Vince doesn't have friends, period.
If you think otherwise you don't understand Vince at all.
It's 100% only business, no matter what.
>>
>>2495879
Shane has such a JUST face in that pic. Forced half smile.
>>
>>2495681
You're right, but one thing I never understood is, who cares if the candidates only show up to the most densely populated states?

People can't make up their mind unless they step foot within their state borders to spout their bullshit? WTF. Electoral college is stupid.
>>
>>2494936
Sanders supports Israel across the board. He's also a Goldberg mark.
>>
Hes a muslim manlet. Fuck that ugly fag.
>>
>>2494947
>whole america has say, not coastal elites

You... You do know how the electoral college works, right? They can literally do whatever the fuck they want in most states so long as they pay a couple thousand for it.

Little late to think anyones going to change it at this point though.
>>
>>2495202
>good selling is now bad

Fuck this.
>>
He was the one guy over the last few years that I saw getting naturally growing heat that could have jumped to a new level.

WWE doesn't like that though.
If you get over without being chosen you get depushed.
>>
zyan is a pretty boring guy with a shit look,
>>
>>2496567
worked
>>
>>2495262

Three states literally make up a huge percentage of the Electoral College. If one candidate got all three of those states on their side, it would take a miracle for the opponent to win.
>>
>>2496432
>>2496442
Jesus Christ.
>>>/wooo/

>>2496453
This is the most laughable post you've made yet. Not even going to tell you to go back to /wooo/ anymore, just fucking kill yourself already.
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.