[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mag/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 19

/mag/ - martial arts general
Watch it chrissy edition

Previous thread:
>>2429400

Find an MMA Gym in the USA: http://www.findmmagym.com/

Styles of fighting:
http://www.ufc.com/discover/fighter/martialArtsStyles

BlackBeltWiki, great source of info, trivia and help:
http://www.blackbeltwiki.com/

Lifting for MMA:
http://breakingmuscle.com/strength-conditioning/how-to-train-strength-and-conditioning-for-mma

Beware the MCDOJOS:
http://mcdojo-faq.tripod.com
>>
Is the front kick the ultimate attack?
>>
>>2470432
That'd be the one-inch death punch.
>>
File: Immanuel Kant.jpg (118KB, 294x371px) Image search: [Google]
Immanuel Kant.jpg
118KB, 294x371px
>got Judo brown belt last year
>quickly rack up required number of competition wins required for taking shodan exam
>thank you BJJ
>both suitable partner in my club sustain serious injuries
>can't become black belt because I don't have a partner
>mfw
>>
File: 1408580393847.gif (2MB, 284x212px) Image search: [Google]
1408580393847.gif
2MB, 284x212px
>>2470432
This is the ultimate attack.
>>
bump for legitimacy
>>
So wing chun says straight punches are the fastest, is it wrong?
If no, then why do roundhouses exist?
>>
>>2477293
>If no, then why do roundhouses exist?
What are you implying? A straight punch is faster than a roundhouse kick.
>>
There needs to be a standard in martial arts education. Students aren't learning shit and aren't developing skill compared to what they could be learning and developing.

Law enforcement needs to be held to a standard. law enforcement officers aren't learning shit and developing skill compared to what they could be learning and developing.

Martial artists are uneducated and lacking of skill. Cops are uneducated and lacking of skill.

It is unjust and irresponsible for people to let martial artists go out there and do their thing while so ignorant and unskilled. It is unjust and irresponsible for people to let law enforcement officers to go out there and do their thing while so ignorant and unskilled.
>>
4th week on MMA

Decided to spar for the second time. My partner says I stopped flinching but I need to work on being less predictable because all I threw were 1 and 2s

What can I do to fix this? I don't know what else to throw.
>>
>>2478683
Roundhouse punches of course
If your straight punch connects before the adversary's circular punches, why are circular punches so used and successful?
>>
>>2483066
Being the fastest doesn't always make it the best. Hooks and overhands have more power behind them but less range/more telegraphing and generally need to be set up.

Lemiuex finished Stephens with a great left hook, but he got inside with a lead straight first.
>>
File: roy_nelson_4.jpg (55KB, 610x446px) Image search: [Google]
roy_nelson_4.jpg
55KB, 610x446px
>>2483066
They're not in the Olympics.
>>
>>2480973
Front kick.
>>
>>2480973
Try setting them up by making them think you're going for a 1 2 combo, fake the 1, strike with the 2, strike with 1, and finish with a kick.
>>
>>2484910
A specific kick or any kind of kick (low, roundhouse, high, inside, outside, front)
>>
>>2485017
You can go for any, the preferred kicks for controlling the space between you and your opponent are roundhouse and sidekicks, though.
>>
>>2485145
Side kick to the body I'm assuming?

Also, what makes throwing a side kick after "better" than a front kick?
>>
>>2485323
front kicks aren't necessarily bad, it's that sidekicks use the same chamber as a roundhouse, so you can keep throwing sidekicks to keep some distance from your opponent, then you fake a sidekick to make your opponent sidestep, then hit them with a roundhouse.
>>
>>2485664
Roundhouse with the same leg sidekicking or quickly switch it up?
>>
>>2485145
>the preferred kicks for controlling the space between you and your opponent are roundhouse and sidekicks, though.
You mean the front kick and side kick.
>>
What do you guys do for conditioning? How many rounds do you think you could go?
>>
>>2487670
I have high intensify shadow sex.
>>
>>2487670
>>2489027
It goes without saying that he can go all night long.
>>
how do I work on becoming more aggressive? When sparring my defenses are always strong, but I need to work on either not sitting around and waiting on my opponent, and throwing better counter strikes after blocks. Any/all advice appreciated
>>
>>2489147
This is gonna sound stupid and unorthodox but I came home one day and gave my brother my gloves and told him to try to punch me in the face. So we did that for half an hour. Got better at counter punching, head movement, and reacting.
>>
>>2489168
>tfw little brother is too much a bitch to do this
>tfw he thinks he's gonna make it in marine boot camp
Solid advice, Just need to find a way to make the bitch do it
>>
>>2489186
Kek or find a friend. Fortunately my brother was taller than me and had longer arms so I was more challenged.
>>
>>2489247
That works. But how do I fix the mindset? I need to learn how to attack first, not sit back and wait.
>>
>>2489272
Sitting back and waiting ia superior. He who attacks first gets countered first. The aggressive bull runs right off the cliff.
>>
>>2489376
I need to be able to take initiative. Spending all fight on back foot defendinng is a great way for opponent to rack up points against me. Doesn't matter how good defense is, hits still find ways through even the best guard.
>>
>>2489376
Ability to defeat the enemy means taking the offensive.
>>2489406
Jump front kick works in sparring.
>>
>>2489406
That's why you learn how to defend yourself with more than just your shitty guard, and counter more, dumbass. Do you even know how to read? I know what your fucking post said, cunt; I don't need to hear your bullshit from you twice, but apparently my posts aren't getting through to the brain damage you have from not knowing how to defend and counter.
>>
>>2489462
Whoa whoa calm down please. I'm not disagreeing and saying that defend and counter isn't the superior option. It is definitly how I prefer to fight. I'm just trying to learn how to do everything, and that includes being the agressive one. I need to be able to do everything to be a good sparring partner. Nobody likes the sparring partner who never takes initiative ever.
>>2489447
I really like that move. It is one of my only pure offensive moves I can pull off well.
>>
>>2489508
You can't attack when your opponent is already in the air kicking you. The problem is they are kicking you in the hands or the body but you're not trying to hurt each other in sparring anyway.
>>
>>2489534
true that. Was only in one real fight, and everything I learned I forgot. I just grabbed that fucker and slammed him into the concrete
>>
>>2489551
Maybe you should expand on your grappling then.
>>
>>2489186
He'll be straightened out there
>>
>>2489147
Just do it.
Be aware of your habits, and break them.
Repetition.
>>
File: 18_128.jpg (292KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
18_128.jpg
292KB, 847x1200px
Anyone know what martial arts style this is based on?
>>
>>2491442
meme-do
>>
>>2480973
enter with a kick. Front or side to the legs. Then 1 2 and a crochet maybe? Imagination. Go to the grond or Knee to torso and low kicks
>>
>>2491442
Something retarded that you shouldn't bother training
>>
File: 1491403516024.jpg (29KB, 480x374px) Image search: [Google]
1491403516024.jpg
29KB, 480x374px
>>
>>2491496
You just gave me an idea.

>>2480973

Rear leg Roundhouse Leg Kick to see how opponent reacts.
Maybe do this a few times.

Fake Rear Leg Low Rounhouse Kick to Mid Rear Leg Roundhouse Kick to Switch Stance
to Jab to Cross to Rear Leg Low Knee
to Rear Elbow to Lead Overhand
to Double Leg Takedown.
>>
>>2480973
>Lead Leg Step Side Kick
>Rear Leg Low Roundhouse Kick
>Turning Side Kick to Switch Stance
>Rear Leg Middle Front Push Kick
> High Jab
>Medium-High Cross
>Rear Leg Middle Speer Knee
>Lead Leg Super-Low Roundhouse Kick
>Middle Cross
>Lead Hand Backfist
>High Turning Elbow to Switch Stance
>Side Step Angle Distance Closure to
>Double Leg Takedown
>>
>>2480973
>Lead Leg Midde-Low Front Push Kick
>Step-Jab
>Super-Low Rear Leg Roundhouse Kick to Switch Stance
>Lead Hand High Backfist
>Lead Leg Low Inside Roundhouse Leg Kick
>Middle-High Cross
>Middle Cross to Switch Stance
>Rear Leg Jumping Knee
>Rear Hand High Elbow
>Lead Hand High Uppercut
>Rear Leg Middle Speer Knee to Switch Stance
>Rear Leg Middle Front Push Kick to Switch Stance
>Lead Leg Step Side Kick
>>
File: 1491413846833.gif (2MB, 244x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491413846833.gif
2MB, 244x200px
>>
just a quick bumparino before I post
>>
now that I've managed to save this thread from getting bumped off page 10 by some wrestling autists shitposting..

my coach has decided to abandon ship, so this leaves my jiujitsu options as follows
serras, gracie barra, UFC gym

life is suffering. Looks like I'm quitting jiujitsu because I'm certainly not doing any of that bullshit
>>
>>2494670
Just make do. Or don't. Or do.
>>
>>2494670
yeah wtf I come back to this board after like a year and it's just fucking wrestling posts
>>
>>2480973
>jab
>rear leg knee
>leg sweep
>rear leg front push kick
>>
>>2480973
>jab
>step in to close distance and right elbow
>double leg takedown
>>
>>2496565
chinese moot said wwe could be posted here and so there are like 4 severely autistic guys that flood the board with role playing and pasta
basically ran people not only off the board but off the site all together
>>
>>2496922
It's a goddamn shame, I can't stand fake wrestling
>>
Its cliche but true. Some Martial Arts are not mean't to be in Sport MMA fighting. Having a Kung Fu fighter do Sport MMA is like having a Special Ops Soldier do MMA. A US Spec Ops Soldier is probably one of the most efficient killing machines mankind has ever seen. But hardly any of his tools are allowed in MMA. No guns. No back-up. No blades. No bombs. No government.

Does this mean the Soldier is a poor fighter or that what he does on a daily basis is not fighting?

The physics of Kung Fu is about killing people. Quickly. Efficiently. All the moves involving disabling an opponent through eye removal and genital mutilation are banned in Sport MMA. Does this mean Kung Fu practitioners dont know how to fight? In Sport MMA it does. In the WORLD of Combat however, Quite the opposite.
>>
>>2497181
Anon, you're focusing too much on what you're focusing on.

CMA has much to offer sport fighting and MMA.

The unorthodox techniques an or methods that are allowed in UFC and sport competitions can be utilized to be more unpredictable, to catch one's opponent off guard, to hit one's opponent with something unexpected, to do something that the opponent hasn't trained for (and is therefore relatively bad at dealing with), and give an edge in the fight.
MMA fighters are always looking for edges that will set them ahead of their competition.
CMA can be a relatively small or relatively large part of their edge collection.
>>
>>2480973
>jab
>rear leg front push kick
>rear leg roundhouse hick
>>
>>2497302
What the 他妈的 did you just 他妈的ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Northern Black Mantis Kneeling Tiger temple, and I've been involved in numerous dojo storms on UFC, and I have over 300 confirmed knockouts. I am trained in gongfu warfare and I'm the top striker in the entire temple. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ninjurai across the Realm and your qigong is being traced right now so you better prepare for the dojo storm, maggot. The dojo storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Western Han Dynasty and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will pressure point pinch fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1489594332234.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1489594332234.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>2480973

>stand Orthodox
>your opponent stands Orthodox
>your opponent circles to your left
>counter his circle by circling to his left
>use your timing, speed, and reaction time to
>throw a Rear Leg Low Roundhouse Leg Kick as his foot plants and weights
>use kick to switch stances
>use that stance switch to create distance, if your opponent moves in
>throw a Fake Lead Hand Back-fist
>to a Turning Back-fist (especially to counter rear hand strike)
>to switch and land in Orthodox
>>
>>2480973
>high jab
>middle-high cross
>low rear leg roundhouse leg kick
>high cross as the low rear leg roundhouse leg kick retracts back into our stance
>>
File: 657563734626.gif (2MB, 720x512px) Image search: [Google]
657563734626.gif
2MB, 720x512px
>>2497329
9/10
>kwoon
>>
>>2480973
>1-2-3
>>
>>2480973
Learn some combinations and then, how they work. After that you can come up with your own stuff.
>>
>>2480973
>I don't know what else to throw.
Liar!
>>
>>2496238
I think I'll probably quit. I'm not really having much fun anymore anyway
>>
Punch.
>>
Kick.
>>
>>2480973
>rear leg roundhouse low kick
>step jab
>create distance if opponent didn't close distance
>fake rear leg low roundhouse kick
>to high rear leg roundhouse kick
>>
>>2480973
>Taekwondo Roundhouse Head Kick to
>Jab to
>Leg Sweep to
>Single Leg Takedown
>>
>>2480973
>Jab-Cross
>Jab-Fake Cross-Clinch-Knee to Leg-Twin Front Push-Rear Leg Roundhouse Low leg Kick
>>
>>2502300
It's jump round kicks.
>>
>>2480973
>High Step Jab
>Middle-High Cross
>High Rear Hand Overhand Strike
>Distance While Throwing High Lead Hand Back-fist
>Turning Back-fist
>Turning Side Kick
>Fake Middle Rear Leg Flying Front Kick to Switch in Air to Rear Leg Middle Flying Front Kick
>Land in The Stance You Started In When You First Started This Combination
>Middle Cross
>Rear Leg Middle Knee
>Rear Leg Heel Leg Sweep
>Middle-High Jab
>Middle- High Cross
>Rear Leg Flying Knee
>Rear Arm Horizontal Outward to Inward Middle-High Elbow
>Lead Arm Horizontal Outward to Inward Overhand High Elbow
>Twin Middle-High Front Push
>High Rear Leg High Roundhouse Kick
>>
>>2502810
What is jump round kicks?
>>
>>2499455
Don't be a bitch. There's more to life than fun.
>>
>>2502954
It's also front leg to rear leg.
>>
>>2503088
I keep getting hit in the nose though, I just can't deal with that anymore. One of these days it will end up deformed
>>
>>2503337
Git gud. Is it really deformation, or is it evolution?
What matters more, your skill, your knowledge, you understanding, your art, or how pretty a small part of a small part of a portion of your body looks?
>>
How long until my body gets used to the abuse of MMA?
>>
>>2503369
the problem is I need it to breathe, every time I get punched, or kicked, or kneed, or have an arm grinded into my nose I feel that septum getting just a little more deviated
>>
First takedown you should learn?
>>
File: GoldenAgreeableKoi.webm (896KB, 758x450px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenAgreeableKoi.webm
896KB, 758x450px
>>2504243
I'd argue a basic body lock takedown. One of the simplest throws and easy to do under stress/when you're tired.
>>
>>2504243
Double leg takedown but everybody should know that one already.
>>
File: 1443839546286.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1443839546286.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>2504243
Basic sweeps.
>>
File: 1200359-w380.jpg (22KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1200359-w380.jpg
22KB, 380x380px
I need some CQC advice

basically fighting in a narrow hallway against someone 4-5 inches taller. I can't cut angles because there isn't enough space, I can't grapple because of boxing gloves, and he just feeds me punches and kicks straight down the middle. I can't do shit

given those circumstances what would you suggest?

the guy isn't even good, he's basically a complete beginner but hes so much longer and I cant navigate around him
>>
>>2506058
Learn some karate blocks and punches.
>>
Two weeks into BJJ classes

This is the most fun I've had in a long long time.
>>
>>2506310
that's what I have been doing but only to limited success, I can escape the first attack that was but not the follow ups, and I can't counter off of it because hes too far for me to strike back.
basically when I'm within kicking range, he's within punching range. The reach is like getting jabbed with a spear
>>
File: Jin VS Ryu (Pt. 1).png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Jin VS Ryu (Pt. 1).png
6KB, 240x160px
>>2506695
Kite him into a sidekick.
>>
Is it viable to learn anything decently from home for free/cheaply? I'm overweight and not very rich so I don't think going out and paying for classes or whatever is viable for me.
>>
>>2506695
I know that >>2506838 was joking, but basically you have to do that, push him back with some thrust/sidekicks (they don't necessarily have to land, but you want more space behind you than he has behind him, block his initial kick and get just within your kicking range and throw a kick, repeat until he gets frustrated and starts coming towards you, then try to duck in and get super close to him when he punches so you can start throwing some close range punches and kicks.
>>
File: _42178771_winded_416.gif (4KB, 416x200px) Image search: [Google]
_42178771_winded_416.gif
4KB, 416x200px
>>2507051
He said his opponent can reach him with a punch when he can reach him with a kick so to beat his range you kite him and he won't know when he will be in range and then you knock the wind out of him. In a street fight they won't expect you to kick them in the face.
>>
File: layout.jpg (10KB, 635x218px) Image search: [Google]
layout.jpg
10KB, 635x218px
>>2507051
yeah it's very hard, when we start I always have a wall to my back and he doesn't

this is drawn pretty close to scale of what I'm dealing with. The red part is the fighting area. So if I manage to push him back he has all that space to just move away and we reset when he steps out
if he pushes me back I get smash into a wall
>>
>>2506879
You could learn some good kickboxing moves for free or you could try getting a $100 dummy for Jiu Jitsu.
>>
>>2506879
Prob won't learn well unless you're a savant or anime protagonist levels of dedicated (and lucky). I'd recomend either looking for cheap nonprofit places, ir you could just work on conditioning and stuff. As a fellow fatty though, I just went straight into judo to be honest. Unfucking my ankles is hard.
>>
>>2506879
Kind of what >>2507451 said, to an extent.

The more intelligent you are, the easier it is. The more knowledgeable you are, the easier it is. The more dedicated you are, the easier it is.

Intelligence is mostly attributed, to the current understanding held within the scientific community, to genetics and what you did when you were under the age of 25 years old.
Knowledge on how to learn martial arts on your own is scarce, inconsistent, and underdeveloped. There is a lack of scientific information, there is a lack of logical information, and there is a lot of ignorance and delusion out there. With a scientific, objective, unbiased, educated, state of mind, one could generate the knowledge required to do such a thing, which, depending on the methods and time spent, could take relatively long. However, even the most stupid of humans can obtain knowledge. Obtain knowledge about how to find the right stuff, obtain knowledge about on how to apply the right stuff, and apply that knowledge. For the less intelligent, this is relatively difficult. For the less dedicated, this is relatively difficult.
Dedication. Though, psychology may be a relatively young science, psychology is a science, and there is adequate information about motivation and dedication out there. An individual, a large majority of the time, generally speaking, would be able to obtain knowledge on how to be dedicated and motivated, and apply it to ones self. One could also obtain money, and use that money in order to pay an educated applied psychology practitioner to aid in developing motivation and dedication.

There are various different combinations of varying levels of intelligence, varying levels of knowledge, and varying levels of intelligence, that when achieved, will allow one to be able to learn martial arts, and apply it relatively well, on one's own.

1/2
1/2
>>
>>2506879
>>2507451
>>2507517

An extremely large majority of the time, learning martial arts, and applying martial arts relatively well in various common situations that are commonly associated with martial arts, it would be more efficient when done with a partner.

2/2
2/2
>>
>>2503503
How long until your mind gets used to the abuse of MMA?
>>
>>2507517
I could teach him everything he needs to know about striking in the time it takes him to read that.
>>
>>2507543
u must b gud
>>
>>2507607
It's not rocket science.
>>
My gym is taking a break, should I go to free trial classes around the city till the break's over?
>>
What did you dudes think of UFC 210?
>>
>>2507517
>>2507521
Assignment: summarize that piece of mental self-gratification in two sentences. Not only will you realize how pointless most of it was, you may also discover how to be more efficient in general.
>>
>>2509049
>delusion
>>
>>2506058
Head movement, straight to body, hook to head. Turn on both punches with your toes. Alternatively, punch him in the dick.
>>
>>2509049
>detail is pointless
Just like the detail of punching technique is pointless. A punch is when you touch your opponent with some part of your arm. All that crap about turning your wrist and some horse shit about hips is pointless self gratification.
>>
>>2508966
it was K
glad chris wideass lost, he likes to pretend hes a local hero around here but nobody actually gives a fuck about him even in the martial arts community

dan miragliotta is a terrible referee but his error makes no difference, he was on the verge of a KO regardless
>>
>>2510046
There's throwing a punch correctly, and there's throwing twelve double feints only to connect with something barely recognizable as a punch.
>>
>>2508966
Is that the latest UFC?
>>
Knee.
>>
>>2480973
>wait for opponent to throw 1
>defend against 1
>counter with spear knee
>>
>>2506058
If he's push kicking you over and over again over hook his kicking leg and inside reap his standing leg.
>>
I'm 22 and I'm about to go into graduate school. I don't really want brain damage, so I've only been training in grappling. I wrestled for two years and have done judo and BJJ in my off seasons. I want to learn striking, but I'm worried about my risk for brain damage. Would I be at risk from it by doing a striking art or is it exaggerated?
>>
>>2515307
If you get decent headgear and your sparring partner has decent gloves, any damage isn't an issue. It'll hurt for sure, but it won't cause injury.
>>
>>2515376
That's good to hear. I've got ok cardio from running a lot when I was young and I've always loved watching striking. I'll definitely train it when I have the time, depending on if I wrestle another season or just transition into other arts.
>>
File: yoko-tomoe-nage.gif (151KB, 191x203px) Image search: [Google]
yoko-tomoe-nage.gif
151KB, 191x203px
>>2504243
Tomoe Nage.
>>
>>2515307
>>2515376
>>2516383
Headgear really just gives you a false sense of security. Gloves and headgear does protect you from blunt force trauma, and it does protect you from trauma to your brain, but how much it protects you is overrated.

You'll still get brain damage even with 16oz gloves and headgear, just not as much.

Getting punched in the head repeatedly is not good, even if you have fluffy headgear and gloves on.

If you're going to spar full contact, and full contact is the most fun form of sparring, you should use the most high-tech, innovative, effective, superior, and most likely most expensive, equipment. Brain damage is no joke, so you shouldn't settle for less.

Get quality headgear. If you don't get quality head gear, you WILL pay for it later. Even with quality gear, you're still going to pay, but not as much.
Dish out the cash. Don't be a cheap bitch. If you're a broke hoe, save your money, and suck more dick.
>>
>>2516448
Wew lad, how hard are you punching to make brain damage a worry, even with gloves?
>>
>>2516451
many micro impacts are just as bad over time as large concussive ones. The damage is from the brian moving in the skull, every time an impact makes you a little dizzy it means your equilibrium got thrown off from fluid shifting, means your brain is moving
>>
>>2519504
>been sparring for give or take 10 years
>might have brain damage
i-is it that bad?
>>
>>2519580
the sad truth on this is professional athletic organizations lobby against studies into the long term effects of traumatic brain injury because the truth turns people off of playing sports where it's a risk

the facts are repeated impacts to the head ultimately result in forgetfulness, difficulty speaking, difficulty concentrating, and depression. And it raises your Alzheimer risk.

you can see it happening in all the older fighters. remember when chuck liddell just passed out randomly in his seat in the middle of an interview?
joe rogan said the reason he stopped fighting was he started having headaches constantly
>>
I had a chance to train with braulio again. it's really pretty amazing, forget about trying to learn techniques from him, he just has these little tricks for holding positions and grips that will elevate your skill level by what would take years on your own in 30 minutes of spending time with him
>>
>>2506058
get in and clinch?
>>
Elbow.
>>
Forearm.
>>
benis :DDD
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.