[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mag/ - martial arts general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

File: copsoto gari.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
copsoto gari.webm
3MB, 640x640px
/mag/ - martial arts general
Previous thread:
>>2376866

Find an MMA Gym in the USA: http://www.findmmagym.com/

Styles of fighting:
http://www.ufc.com/discover/fighter/martialArtsStyles

BlackBeltWiki, great source of info, trivia and help:
http://www.blackbeltwiki.com/

Lifting for MMA:
http://breakingmuscle.com/strength-conditioning/how-to-train-strength-and-conditioning-for-mma

Beware the MCDOJOS:
http://mcdojo-faq.tripod.com
>>
>>2429400
Got a fight with a black belt taekwondo fighter, I do karate, kickboxing, bjj and greco-roman. He has no ground game but a deadly combination of taekwondo and muay thai
>>
>>2429510
If he mainly uses taekwando learn to grab high kicks and he's fucked
>>
>>2429566
I was thinking about working on the wing chun rapid close-range punching thing, standing too close to him for him to be able to kick
>>
>>2429581
Are you 15?
>>
>>2429583
>le wing chun is not good meme
>>
>>2429581
You're better off just doing taekwondo to learn what kind of habits they have
>>
>>2429611
Or he could just go for a single or double leg takedown
Wow
What a thought
>>
>>2429623
https://youtu.be/5OVWUY9ehDo?t=4m
>>
>>2429583
It's basically Boxing Swarming strategy, and there are plenty of examples of swarming working.
>>
>>2429629
>has no ground game

it's as if you are a mongoloid with no reading comprehension
do us all a favor and die
>>
>>2429400
>copsoto
It's like he's a racist trying to break that man's spine.
>>
>What do I look for in a good MA gym and or dojo?

How? be unbiased and objective
- the coaches Are knowledgeable
- the coaches are able to evaluate students objectively
- the coaches can use their knowledge to solve problems and answer questions logically
- the physical conditioning methods follow scientifically valid facts
- in turn, people get better, people have fun, because of the fact that that's what makes a good gym, not despite the fact
>>
>>2429611
>You're better off just doing taekwondo to learn what kind of habits they have
Or spend a fraction of the time and just study some footage, maybe talk to your Taekwondo practitioner buddy.
>>
>>2429591
>implying it's ever been good

Fuck off, LARPer
>>
>>2429743
Except that wing chun doesn't teach proper punching technique or head movement or footwork or any of the other shit that makes boxing effective
>>
>>2430735
You guys are bringing things into this discussion that aren't in it.

The anon simply said that he was going to get close and throw flurries of punches in order to prevent his opponent from kicking. You can say it's Wing Chun, Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Krav Maga, it doesn't matter.

In fighting, you try to do the right thing at the right time, it doesn't matter what you call it, or what art likes to use and train it.
>>
>>2430735
>Except that wing chun doesn't teach proper punching technique
>there's only one way to throw punches and every single other way is wrong
kek stay may kid
>>
>>2429583
>Are you 15?
>projecting
this is a website for 18+, gtfo or I'm going to report you. you can go crying to your mommy and suck on her titty later bitch boy
>>
>>2430791
Except that some of those arts teach how to punch with speed and power. some of them dont. Thats the core difference.

>>2430796
Any art that teaches you to punch entirely with the arm and not the use your legs hips and shoulders is teaching you to punch incorrectly.

>kek stay mad kid

Good one.
>>
>>2430836
>I don't know a single thing about Wing Chun
>>
>>2430800
Been here since '05 little buddy, have fun eating my asshole
>>
File: 1-1-stretch.jpg (32KB, 432x282px) Image search: [Google]
1-1-stretch.jpg
32KB, 432x282px
>>2430791
He also said his opponent trains Muay Thai so he should go for the takedown.
>>
>>2430935
Give an example of a successful wing chun fighter in professional mma.

https://youtu.be/hc0Gt_M16lM

I'll wait.
>>
>>2431108
>getting further and further from what the discussion is about
>>
>>2430955
name a time and a place and I'll give you all the action you can handle daddy
>>
>>2431264
>no argument

It's ok, I'm sure your shitty weak all arm punch spam tactic will work for the next wing chunner who tries to enter a fight.
>>
>>2431108
>le mma as point of comparison meme
>>
File: tumblr_o78bhmlLWB1qa33wlo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o78bhmlLWB1qa33wlo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x285px
>>2429743
Not like this, right?
>>
>>2432305
>Le
>thinking mma isn't the highest level and most open ruleset available for martial arts competition

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>2432696
Oh, this is also a good opportunity to bring up the fact that wing chun doesn't teach hooks or how to defend against them
>>
>>2429510
Are you fighting the FightTIPS guy? Are you fighting Kwonkicker?
>>
>>2432747
it's not. Come talk to me after they get rid of the gloves and hand wraps, then we'll talk
>>
>>2433592
>B-BUT MUH GLOVES, MUH STREETS, MUJ NO RULES

You guys are fucking pathetic and never fight and you try to talk down to those who do because of a recent addition to mma? Get fucked faggot.
>>
>>2432749
Why do you just make shit up?
>>
>>2433781
Why do you never have a counter argument outside of NUH UH

Provide evidence to the contrary
>>
>>2433825
>anon can't do 2 seconds of looking on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcE9xMKb8rs
>>
>>2433837
>wing chun's defense against hooks is an incorrect shell block (just punch me right in my ungloved hand nigga, what could possibly go wrong?) and slipping, which most wing chun traditionalists will say isn't REAL wing chun

So basically learn boxing/kickboxing and you'll learn how to do everything in wing chun but better? Got it.
>>
>>2429400
What martial arts should I learn if I want to take people to suplex city?
>>
File: MMA_o_139952.gif (2MB, 220x159px) Image search: [Google]
MMA_o_139952.gif
2MB, 220x159px
>>2433911
>boxing
>>
>>2433964
High school or collegiate wrestling. If your outside of school, your next best option is judo.
>>
>>2433679
you're very defensive, which tells me you're insecure about your position
>>
>>2433825
Who do you think you're talking to?
>>
>>2433592
Oh yeah, I wonder what deadly secret techniques you'd be able to unleash if you didn't wear gloves
>>
>>2430735
What makes Boxing effective is timing, reflexes, speed, precision, and power?
>>
>>2434178
Not the faggot you replied to, but It's no secret, you're just ignorant.
>>
>>2434184
Let's listen to which techniques (that can be used in a fight) are not executable if you have gloves then.
Protip: it's none
>>
>>2434211
Traditional martial autists are under the assumption that boxers hands are made of glass and will immediately shatter on impact if they're not wearing gloves.
>>
>>2433837
Seriously pure bullshit video. Guys in there cannot make a difference between long and short range hooks, poining a difference only with movie/noob haymakers...
>>
>>2434170
He didn't make an argument or provide evidence. He's just running his mouth because he doesn't know Wing Chun. I wasn't even defending Wing Chun.
>>
>>2434211
Wrist locks.
>>
>>2434244
>he doesn't know wing chun

At least I know how to fight lol
https://youtu.be/P9FJQ1ykn0M
>>
File: VerifiableNaiveAyeaye.gif (2MB, 296x223px) Image search: [Google]
VerifiableNaiveAyeaye.gif
2MB, 296x223px
>>2434258
Doesn't sound like you do.
>>
>>2433964
Greco-Roman wrestling. The rules don't allow touching the lower body, so a disproportionate amount of their takedowns are suplexes. Relatively high injury rate. Second are Judo, Sambo and freestyle wrestling.
>>
>>2434211
>misrepresenting the message of the post
>>
>>2434225
>broken metacarpals are called a boxers fracture
>it happens so frequently a fucking medical condition was named after it
not only that but the gloves not only protect the hands but it makes them much more dangerous by turning them into clubs. You hit harder with gloves on than you do bare handed with all that reinforcement and wrist support
also without gloves on boxing blocks 100% do not work, hands are too small and slip in to openings

it's not just striking either, the gloves change grappling too because it fucks your ability to get grips and slide your hands in for things.
People in MMA escape from things they would ordinarily be dead to rights against because you can't close the circle on people as tightly with gloves on
>>
>>2434580
Same to you, I know pretty much all types of hand strikes that aren't formed with a fist and they all can be done with mma gloves, if there is such a hand strike that can't be done (pretending it even works and pretending that it gives any remarkable advantage) it has to be unknown.
>>
>>2434618
>misunderstanding the message of the post
>>
>>2434632
>shitposting
>>
>>2434640
>>shitposting
>what I was doing the whole time
>>
File: 1.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>2434618
It's the same argument as taking the football pads off.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/04/hines-ward-if-you-want-to-prevent-concussions-take-the-helmet-off/
>>
>>2433911
>So basically learn boxing/kickboxing and you'll learn how to do everything in wing chun but better? Got it.
A lot of arts may share many concepts, but the specific techniques may vary.

Limiting the techniques you use is stupid just like learning nothing but wrist locks is stupid when you're up against a variety of striking, grappling, and weapons.
>>
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

Guys, here is what wing chun IS.

Wing Chun is boxing for smaller people against taller people, with a focus on application of self-defence.

Wing Chun was a woman who didn't want to marry some guy, so she beat him up in front of his friends. THIS IS THE CORE OF WING CHUN.

What you teach to a wing chun practitioner is EXACTLY THE SAME ADVICE AS YOU GIVE TO A SHORTER BOXER FIGHTING A LARGER BOXER. Get in safely and rip those flurries. PLUS moves that can be done if you got a good base in boxing, that are illegal, useless if you're wearing gloves and to get rid of the attacker quickly.

Example, you're good at slipping to the side of the jab and jabbing over the jab into the face from boxing. Well, then you do the exact same thing for wing chun, but you extend your fingers and aim for his eye.

I fully agree that we have a bunch of faggots in wing chun, I do not recommend learning wing chun at all, because you don't know what you're getting. I recommend learning boxing, then learn boxing against someone with a longer reach, then understand wing chun by actually researching wing chun. There are like three guys in the entire world who teaches proper wing chun, all of them share in common that they are FAAAAAR outside the inner circle of masters who promote hand-clapping and seminars while wearing gay chinese clothes.
>>
>>2436311
I bet all of them also share not practicing wing chun
>>
>>2429510
don't get rear leg kicked in the head or knee and you should be fine.
>>
File: 1rlPc.gif (997KB, 400x215px) Image search: [Google]
1rlPc.gif
997KB, 400x215px
>>2436311
There's no elbows in boxing.
>>
>>2436963
There're also no kicks in Boxing.
>>
>>2429510
What rule set?
>>
>>2436311
Anon, that's what your interpretation of what Wing Chun is.

Wing Chun is simply a martial art.

Wing Chun has it's particular techniques, methods, and ideals.

Wing Chun is not limited to smaller people fighting taller people; though, concept which are found in Wing Chun, and shared by various martial arts, are often utilized in situations where a practitioner is fighting a taller opponent.

You say
>with a focus on application of self-defense
but I'd say it's just a different rule set, or a lack of rules.

By the way, I wouldn't recommend learning Boxing, and then learning Boxing against someone with longer reach.
I recommend learning MMA, various fighting strategies and tactics, training them, and training them efficiently.
>>
>>2436963
>>2436987
No grappling in Boxing.
>>
>>2433964
Muay Thai. You need to survive striking ranges and close the distance before you get a chance to get to suplex city.
>>
File: output_cvlMJJ.gif (4MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
output_cvlMJJ.gif
4MB, 260x146px
>>2441139
You are correct.
>>
>>2437840

Not anon youre responding to, but if peeps like Wing Chun, then they should train Wing Chun. Martial arts for anything but stunning before escaping/aquiring a weapon is a bullshit meme.

But IMO everyone should definitely learn some BJJ too because its god tier for restraining peeps, and has less of an autistic community currently.
>>
>>2437840

No, if you look at the history of Wing Chun, she is literally a woman who learned how to fight, so she could beat up the guy who wanted to marry her. The style is named after her. This is at the very core of the martial art, you're being taught how to fight in the way Wing Chun fought. You're being how taught how to fight like a shorter woman had to fight in order to defeat a larger man.

I'm sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about, you've fallen for so many memes I don't even know where to start with you.

>Wing Chun is simply a martial art
This is a catchphrase used by McDojo to make people stop asking questions. It doesn't even mean anything. That is like saying Extremist Islam is just a cultural expression, just like equality and the rest of them. It is insane.

>Wing Chun has it's particular techniques, methods and ideals.
No it doesn't, fist goes into the other guy. Hand deflects punch away from body. You can find the same techniques in boxing, muay thai, aikido and many other martial arts. Wing Chun just does it in a very ineffective way. Do you really think that a boxer can't come up with a way to trap your hands when in range? Ali, Mayweather, Yodsanklai, Seanchai, everybody do this, they do it live, in real fights. This isn't rocket science. Sifu wants you to believe it is, so that he doesn't have to sparr and get exposed for being the fraud he is.

>Wing Chun is not limited...

It is limited as fuck dude. It isn't limited to taller people, but if you're learning to close the distance and rip flurries you're learning the strategy a shorter boxer would learn to defeat a taller boxer. A taller boxer wants to stay on the outside and work his distance, pick them apart piece by piece.

IN SHORT:

EVERYTHING I SAID WAS COMPLETELY TRUE, I AM UTTERLY BASED, THERE IS NO DEBATING MY CONCLUSION. WING CHUN IS BASED ON HOW TO FIGHT A TALL MAN AS A SHORT WOMAN. THIS IS FACT. UNDISPUTABLE.
>>
>>2442998
You didn't even refute any of his point.
Stop trolling.
.webm unrelated
>>
>>2436963
>>2436987
>>2441139
There's no elbows, punches, or kicks, in wrestling.
>>
>>2444995
This is probably why >>2436963 posted a mma .gif
>>
>>2442596
>and has less of an autistic community currently.
Why do I keep hearing all of the
>BJJ is the very best martial art ever
and butthurt BJJ people on here all the time then?
>>
>>2445677

Because people are drawn in by the whole 'it's a lifestyle' aspect of it. It's pretty normal if you're a few years in to martial arts, because you can still cling to the notion that its a kind of meritocracy where the higher belts are actually better people. It's a tribe they feel obligated to defend.

In an ideal world everybody should crosstrain so they they actually know other arts by something more than their stereotypes. That goes a long way towards preventing factionalism.

I stand by my point though, even the more rabid BJJ communities are less autistic than many Wing Chun ones (and this is coming from a CMA guy).
>>
>>2448091
I disagree, I think bjj is the most autistic and brainwashed today, not to mention the most dangerous because people will be convinced by their coach that striking is a non-issue and you can just grapple your way through anything.

here's my recent anecdote about cunty high ranks thinking they are better.
there was a seminar at my club and there was some douche there with a black belt. He was really doughy and not in any kind of shape, not even strong fat, just soft fat. I'm walking out of the locker room which has a curtain, as he's walking in. He doesn't keep it open for me, he just lets it flap in my face and shoulder bumps me as he walks by.
That nigga out of his fuckin mind if he thinks a black belt means he can do shit like that

we could have see how well black belt level jiujitsu works in a cramped crowded locker room. But I didn't want to ruin everybody elses time by laying that bitch nigga out, so I let it slide.
>>
>>2448227
You don't need him to hold the flap open for you.
>>
>>2448227

Yeah that sucks dude. Never understood that attitude, since all it takes to humble even the strongest human is a crowbar while their back's turned. After working security in country pubs that overflowed with aboriginees I realised how front and center people skills are to self defence, and why all old school martial artists and fight gyms heavily stress behaviour and respect. When somebody misses out on that lesson they're much poorer for it.
>>
>>2448465
you are in the wrong if you let a door or in this case a flap hit someone in the face
>>
>>2450581
He let the flap hit his own face. What was he going to do if gummy bear didn't open it? Wait for someone else to come along and open it?
>>
>>2450611
if someone is walking through the same doorway as you, and you are the one propping the door open as they are reaching for it. You don't let got of it until they have it in hand
>>
>>2448227
I don't know how your locker room is like but when I get out of locker room I flap the door so those changing clothes are not exposed.
It is not about being douchey, it is about privacy.
>>
>>2448227
>he doesn't keep it open for me
>takes offense to a lack of action
>gets so assmad as to want to injure the person that did literally nothing
Anon, do you think that maybe, perhaps, you just made an assumption, and then got your ass handed to you by a door, and you're just being little bitch about it?

Is it the 1700s, and are you a frail do-nothing lady with big breasts, fruluptuous curvature, and flamboyant clothing?

Why are you expecting people to do things for you?

I'm not expecting the queen of England to give me a blowjob, and I'm not going to expect some mother I don't know at the grocery store to pet my hair as I lay my head on her lap while she tells me that everything is going to be alright.
>>
File: CVlP2fm.png (293KB, 474x528px) Image search: [Google]
CVlP2fm.png
293KB, 474x528px
>>2451106
Then you tip your fedora and say m'lady?
>>
File: bruf.jpg (18KB, 578x380px) Image search: [Google]
bruf.jpg
18KB, 578x380px
>>2451712
flap in question
>>2452652
>conveniently ignoring the shoulder check because it doesn't fit your narrative
>>
>>2448091
>In an ideal world everybody should crosstrain so they they actually know other arts by something more than their stereotypes.
By learning other martial arts, does one not understand one's own art better?
>>
>>2441963
You miss the details of foot placement when the camera is focused so close.

When trying to focus on the action, they actually miss some of the action.
>>
>>2454810
>doesn't get treated like a beautiful lady in the 1700s
>gets shoulder checked
>wants to lay a nigga out
>says that nigga is a bitch nigga

That's some primitive, emotional, impulsive, overreacting, butthurt pussy bitch boy shit.
>>
File: weapons[1].jpg (35KB, 799x548px) Image search: [Google]
weapons[1].jpg
35KB, 799x548px
Hypothetically speaking, what's the best martial art I could learn if I want to use an "improvised" weapon on the streets?

Exotic bullshit like the sai, or the kubotan are clearly identified as cold weapons, so the cops have the right to seize the knuckles, or the nunchucks, or whatever crap you're thinking. Fuck, they could even press charges if there's a credible reason to believe said random dude was carrying it with the intention of harming someone.

But... let's say, a cane, could still be a good weapon in the hands of a trained martial artist, and no cop would rise an eyebrow, right?

Mere theoretically talking here.
>>
>>2454810
It's just a basic sparring stance.
>>
>>2452798
>doesn't get treated like a beautiful lady in the 1700s
>gets shoulder checked
>wants to lay a nigga out
>says that nigga is a bitch nigga

That's some primitive, emotional, impulsive, overreacting, butthurt pussy bitch boy shit.
>>
>>2455838
Make a new martial art that teaches how to use various weapons that could be improvised.
>>
>>2455838
Kali
>>
>>2456083
They move around a lot.
>>
Not sure if this is the best place to ask but today I picked up an Everlast Everflex Cardio bag on the side of the road, virtually brand new however the inside of the bag is inflated and honestly it blows and probably has a hole in it, which is probably why it was on the side of the road. I'm thinking the thing to do is just pull the inflatable bag out and fill the cover with something to mimic an actual punching bag. Any tips on the best thing to use? Was thinking like.. Sandbags or something, but I'm not very well informed on this stuff so any tips would be great thanks.
>>
>>2457739
That guy doesn't even know what to do with the foot after he's caught it.
>>
>>2455838
I find the Southeast Asian arts like Kali, Silat, Escrima, etc. are pretty receptive to things like improvised weapons.

You don't need to study those arts specifically though. You just really need to understand the concepts behind improvised weapons.

What's a kubotan? It's a cylinder-shaped object that sticks out a couple of inches from the ends of your fist.

A flashlight is a cylinder-shaped object that's long enough to stick out the ends of your fist. Congratulations, you have an improvised kubotan that is legal everywhere and is handy whenever it's dark.

> a cane could still be a good weapon and no cop would rise an eyebrow
Canes are pretty good and legal everywhere. If you're an American, cops aren't going to ask if you actually need one due to fear of getting sued (assuming you don't beat somebody up with it).

>>2457794
Just fill it with old rags and clothes (better if you shred them up first). You can theoretically make it heavy enough with just those if you have a lot of them and do a good job at stuffing them down.

If you want it to be heavier and don't have that many rags laying around, you can supplement it with shredded rubber (which you can get in the form of rubber mulch or shred an old tire yourself), scrap leather, and/or sand. Just make sure to put the filler into some kind of container like an old shipping tube or garbage bag. You don't want the outer shell ripping and getting sand everywhere.
>>
>>2458071
Yeah, you're supposed to tickle the arch.
>>
>>2456782
sounds to me like you might be that dumpy paki fuck trying to justify your actions
>>
>>2459833
I hold doors open for people, but I don't want to burn your testicles off, cut half of your forearm into 4 sections laterally and peel your skin so it looks like a tree, break your shins, and jab-cross you in the torso until it's black and blue.
>>
>>2454766

Definitely helps you understand context. Physically, you don't really get the tradeoffs you make in your art until you meet someone with a different specialty.

Social context is huge too, and often dismissed with the idea that 'in a real fight anything goes'. Force escalation is a highly erratic process, you're always hedging your bets one way or the other, and that gives rise to some odd positions and situations.

All of that learning process only starts once you leave the box of people who train like you do, and are conditioned to accept your responses as normal.

>>2455838

Thing is dude, if you train like crazy to use improvised weapons on people you're gonna come across as... well, someone who trains like crazy to use weapons on people. If you're walking around with a walking stick, constantly checking your surroundings and blading off to keep suspicious persons from accessing it, that's gonna be obvious as fuck. And that's the best case scenario, what if the cops (who are weapon carriers, used to identifying the body language of weapon carriers, and spend most of their time becoming good at reading people) assume you actually have a concealed knife or gun, rather than just a m'lady style fountain pen or tactical flashlight?

From a technical perspective I agree with >>2458941
>>
>>2460886
Cops are fucking terrible at reading people.
Cops need more education and training.
Cops are just fucking terrible, period. Cops are just nornal people with a miniscule amount of training that can't begin to truly help them in doing their jobs well. Normal people are just terrible, and you let them hold authority over people, with nothing more than the shit training that doesn't behind to allow the trainee to begin to attempt to comprehend the field?
Humans are irresponsible shitheads, it takes more than that bullshit Rio clean one up and make it a good cop.

You can also replace "cop" with "martial artist."
>>
>>2462362

Lack of training only increases the risk of confusion, though. It makes people insecure and hypervigilant. Hence why I don't think it's a good idea to try and skirt weapon laws on the basis of technicalities.

If you truly believe that the cops are state sanctioned morons who go around oppressing people, then confrontation is the least logical answer. They have numbers, equipment, and are exposed to conflict with such regularity that at least some of them become good at it. Any martial arts enthusiast who offers you a way to outwit that using 'improvised weapons' or 'superior tactics' just isn't living in reality.

If you truly don't trust the state, then buy a lot of land, a lot of guns, and study the shit out of parkour for times when you're caught out.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.