[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAM killing fans with boredom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1488879070116.png (175KB, 580x249px) Image search: [Google]
1488879070116.png
175KB, 580x249px
>Based on a report from WNW, a fan attending a WWE RAW Live Event in Portland passed away this evening. According to the report, a fan in the corner stands fell out of his seat to the floor as the second match of the night was beginning.

>EMTs proceeded to clear the area as much as they could before moving the unidentified man out of the stands and to the nearest flat area of the arena, in front of the elevator specifically for handicapped use. The responders then began administering chest compressions for what was described as about twenty minutes. They then rushed the gentleman away on a stretcher.

>As the EMTs were attempting to save the gentleman’s life, police searched the man’s chair and around it. Fans in attendance were said to be speculating that they were searching for drug paraphernalia.
>>
Horrible writing This is fake or written by a 12 year old trying to sound grown up.
>>
>gentleman

My jack doesn't do drugs you filthy wanker
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 500x414px
>>2414867
Shut ya fuckin face uncle fucker
>>
>>2414870
>>2413280
>>
He was supposedly there to take care of a mentally disabled kid.

So hold a good thought for Deanmark or Carter or Triphammer because one of them lost someone dear to them
>>
>>2416117
>based big dog working my handler to death
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.