[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there is a certain fag that tries hard to project himself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Brie-Bella-WWE.jpg (116KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Brie-Bella-WWE.jpg
116KB, 1200x675px
>there is a certain fag that tries hard to project himself as intelligent
>always bitter and malicious in every post
Why is this board full of insecure anons?
>>
>>2412976
>makes a bitter and malicious post
is that fag you anon?
>>
Isn't that all of us here on 4Chan?
>>
>>2412976
Squared Circle is down the hall and to the left
>>
>>2412976
>worked by a rude person on a Tunisian Handkerchief sewing website

Btw I love this XYZ board meme guys are there any variations
>>
>>2412995
>implying everyone from here doesn't secretly lurk and/or post on SC
>>
>>2413000
I only go on here. Stop projecting and go back where ya came from nerd.
>>
>>2413004
>I-I've been found out! Think fast anon!
>S-stop projecting heh
>>
>>2413034
See
>>2413004
>>
>>2413034
>I do it therefore so does everyone!

Go outside for once Anon
>>
File: asp-posters.jpg (532KB, 1409x3642px) Image search: [Google]
asp-posters.jpg
532KB, 1409x3642px
>reminder to the newfags that most of the poster(s) are from Roblox forums
>>
>>2413280
the fuck
>>
>>2413280
I thought most people from here were from /sp/ /b/ /pol/ and Reddit, this changes everything.
>>
>>2413280
Absolutley pathetic.
>>
>>2413280
lmao wut
How have I never seen this before?
>>
File: cartertripfag.jpg (16KB, 504x92px) Image search: [Google]
cartertripfag.jpg
16KB, 504x92px
>>2413280
>joshi generals all deancuck
>NJPW generals all deancuck
>Roman Reigns threads all deancuck
even the anti-roman, anti-njpw - all him pretending to be worked up faggots because his trolling is that bad.

Most of the board is him having conversations, arguing and even fighting with himself. Even the discord is practically just him. Heck he accidentally forgot to remove his NJPW tripcode and posted one of his forced memes (pic related)
>>
>>2413479
And there is anything you can do about it? As long as I have proxies, multiple devices. I can keep doing it, so you better watch it. It's not long before I crosspost again into reddit and bring a new batch of idiots to believe in my puppetry. Think of it as reset.

Now then, serious time is lets all finna smile pinheads
>>
>>2413448
i think most spartans didn't stick around. I try not to come here as much as possible because it's just such a shithole.
>>
>>2413508
Same here, the week I was away from this place. I was actually happy
>>
>>2413479
i called whoever pointed this out as crazy and paranoid. But u win, it's actually turned out to be true.
>>
>>2413479

I remember one thread a few months back where he wasn't changing his IP in between posts. Maybe he thought he was and it just wasn't working, I don't know. The entire thread had like 300 posts with 15 unique posters. That was him and the small handful of people commenting on how spastic he was to spend hours talking to himself in this one thread. It's just some weird fucking behavior.

I also remember one thing that he did (and I presume it was him) that really weirded me out. I had made a post about Meltzer I think, and part of it was me saying 'I don't trust anyone's opinion on wrestling if they don't like Lucha Underground'. It was a completely throwaway post and I don't think it got any replies. But about a week later, I'm on /asp/ and I see him starting a thread with a fedora pic and 'I don't trust anyone's opinion on wrestling if they don't like Lucha Underground' greentexted. I didn't even post in the thread, I was so shocked that the guy would go out of his way to save this off hand remark I made and hold onto it for a week before trying to start one of his shitty fedora threads about it.
>>
>>2413805
He makes a new thread every 30 seconds for anything that spontaneously hits his fat head
>>
>>2413508
Yeah I really need to go back to /pol/, this place has way too many problems for such a small board.
>>
>>2412976
what is she and Sabu pointing at?
>>
>>2414733
You're a bigger part of the problem
>>
>>2413805
> I was so shocked that the guy would go out of his way to save this off hand remark
And people said I was being paranoid when I warned them about him keeping a diary on /asp/. There were many tests done, most of them worked out. One includes him stealing anything and everything without purpose. He definitely has a mental illness, stalking is one of them. And ironically, that's what he calls people who call him out for it.

As someone else pointed out, there is another autist along with "Carter" who everyone keeps referring to as dallasfag. He is probably behind the tripcodes - Trooth Bombz and B.M.E. There's a single digit I.Q subhuman Australian /pol/ baby who just kills whatever vibe this board had. And then there's me, who is also responsible for a lot of shitposting
>>
>>2414758

Allah
>>
>>2412976
>bitter and malicious in every post

So every anon ever then.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>2413805
I hate Deancunt as much as the next guy but that LU remark is fedora as fuck and i myself posted some fedoras along with it straight after i saw it.
The problem we get to is when people start blaming him for every single shitpost on asp. This was a shitpost board/general way before he came along

Like this guy >>2414852 who is trying to say trooth bombz is deancuck. He most definitely isnt and BME was in the old discord, he isnt deanneet either
>>
>>2414880
I said Trooth Bombz is that paki shitface from Texas
>>
>>2414883
Trooth mong has posted numerous selfies tho
>>
>>2414852
>one australian

Half the memes on this board are variants of memes taken from australian sp threads. Seething being the biggest one. The only "original" memes are nash posting and romen shit posting. Others are forced garbage.
>>
>>2416521
The Brie poster provides mild keks
>>
>>2412980
>>2412990
>>2412995
>>2412999
>>2413280
OP BTFO
4CHAN AND /asp/ BTFO
>>
>>2413280
whaaaaaa
>>
Op here.
This thread was actually about a misogynistic fucktard who keeps mentioning his computer science degree. Thanks for ruining it by making it about the neet deanfuck or whatever
>>
File: hikari YES.png (159KB, 342x380px) Image search: [Google]
hikari YES.png
159KB, 342x380px
>>2413280
>I could beat you
>yeah maybe in a hot dog eating contest lmao

BASED
ZACH
>>
>>2412976 Why do you care, or pretend to care?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.