[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally squashed by Nikki Lowest power level of the roster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>literally squashed by Nikki
Lowest power level of the roster?
>>
nah still gotch
>>
>>2401849
I forgot Vaudevillains are still on the roster
>>
>>2401847
gay cops are still over as fuck

sometimes booking doesn't matter if you have a lovable gimmick
>>
Gay Cops should be tag team champs
>>
>>2401855
Good thing creative don't remember either.
>>
Gay Cops and Shining Stars are the only entertaining tag teams in WWE.
>>
>>2401870
>>2401887

Even if Gay Cops don't get a major push, I'd still like to see them get more mic time. After the Miz, they've got the most comedic potential on the roster.
>>
why are they referred to as gay cops when they are clearly stripper cops (who are usually gay)?
>>
>>2401921
You just answered your own question.
>>
>>2401847
literally who?
>>
>>2401917
Add Heavy Machinery in there and you're 100% correct
>>
>>2402053
Who?
>>
>>2401921
Everyone knows that >>>/fa/ is >>>/lgbt/ as fuck.
>>
No, Breeze is gay, thus, he's so disgusted by women that he immediately loses all his power when Nikki attacks him.
>>
File: heevy.jpg (110KB, 712x879px)
heevy.jpg
110KB, 712x879px
>>2402662
based athletic big dudes in nxmeme

future of the division
>>
>>2401921
Ho Yay Cops works better
>>
>>2402868
They look like goofs compared to AOP. And that says something.
>>2402709
That's why he kayfabe dated Summer Rae during or after the cuck Rusev angle.
>>
>>2402868
Watched part of a match between them and Revival that WWE posted a while ago. I liked it, a lot better than AoP.
>>
It annoys me because they are somewhat over/get decent crowd reaction. Of all to teams to bury, they chose them.
>>
>>2404108
They get a reaction exactly because they are buried. People like to cheer for over the top jobbers.
>>
>>2405311
Because that makes them legit underdogs.
>>
>>2404108
They're also capable of putting on better matches than most of the smackdown tag roster. Usos work better. Alphas are more athletic, but less experienced, so could go either way between Alphas and Fabreeze.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.