[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reby Sky inadvertently admits to Child ABUSE!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: 7RhOt6u.png (330KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
7RhOt6u.png
330KB, 500x347px
As noted, Impact Wrestling sent ROH and pay-per-view companies legal threats last weekend. Reby Hardy posted several posts on Twitter regarding Impact's legal battle with Hardys:

> UPDATE: TNA sent an absolutely laughable legal proposal re: trademark, usage & ownership. Sigh.

> We tried to play nice. Truly.
Oh well.

> They also seem real hurt about #f--kThatOwl. Awww.

> Cute.

> Fun facts ! SeƱor Benjamin never signed one piece of paper stating TNA could ever use, broadcast or profit from his image/likeness.

> Fun facts ! Maxel was never legally cleared to work/appear on camera. Wanna check them TV child labor laws & get back to me, TNA ?

> Fun facts ! Nearly every notable attribute that makes #BROKEN Matt Hardy "Broken Matt Hardy" was developed by ME in a @WaffleHouse. Yummy !

> Fun facts ! Trying to prevent someone from legally making money is torturous interference of business & a HUGE OFFENSE ! How bow dat C&D ?

> Fun facts ! I filed for the #BROKEN trademark when all the shady business from JJ & Anthem got back to me, WEEKS before his contract was up.

> If owning my husband was that important, why not file/apply - oh, I don't know - BEFORE his contract was up ? BEFORE you found out I did ?

> How about every other former talent still working under their "TNA name" & gimmick without issue. Wouldn't that look weird in court ? Yeah.. pic.twitter.com/kNuaTTcyty

>And the store I've been running for 5+ years, 100% by myself, with MY original designs & my sole effort/investment. Yeah, they want a cut.

>Theme song I composed/graciously allowed them to use GRATIS when they were having licensing issues w/music. They claiming that too.

>If the character is TNA's, where are their format sheets ? (Don't exist). Where are the scripts ? (Can't be produced; don't exist). And....Best part. Ready ? SURPRISE ! "The Hardy Show" was behind the scenes recording OUR entire creative process this whole time. See you soon !

> And #f--kThatOwl
>>
Reby Sky, ON RECEIVING FAN BACKLASH went on a rant, noted that all of the character terms ('delete', 'broken', etc.) were Matt's idea except for "obsolete."

> I'd suggest those who don't know the 1st thing about image releases in television refrain from commenting on what is/isn't "right"...
...it's past a matter of opinion at this point. It comes down to law, something we never had to worry about til TNA brought it into things

> They wanna get legal & specific ?
We can get legal & specific.
That's what it comes down to.
Sad, but that's what we're forced to do.

> From now on, someone will be speaking for us regarding the ridiculous situation we've been put in. And not on twitter. Thx for the support.

> Maxel was 100% safe & well protected at all times. Dixie & Universal made sure of that. Not sure new mgmt would have; PART of reason we left

> Getting technical NOW regarding releases & permissions to appear re: Maxel because we have no choice but to given the circumstances.

> We didn't bring legal garbage into this. TNA did. They want to bring the law into it, so can we. Simple as that. Anyone else questioning anything about my kid can pull a Maddox & dump your BS load elsewhere. Thanks
>>
I hope this is sorted out before they return to WWE. WWE will alrer the gimmick regardless but I dont want to see it scrapped
>>
vince wont want to use the gimmick anyway..
>>
God just be quiet for a couple of days, Reby we won't forget about you, it's ok.

Such a fucking attention whore. Look at the adjective, whore.
>>
>>2386997
No one wants to see an older and bloated version of the Hardy Boyz, they need a similar gimmick or their run will end up being like the Dudleyz last one
>>
What is fuckthatowl?
>>
>>2386962
>pull a Maddox & dump your BS load elsewhere
S A V A G E
>>
>JJ will legit SUE any wrestler that is more over than he is

What a fucking crybaby! He had to go hire Bruce Prichard to try and steal some of his podcast audience because Impact is doing so badly.

Bruce still drops his pants and pisses in the mouth of JJ and his dad every fucken episode.

What a fucking cuck.
>>
>>2387102
How does JJ get the funding to start/buy all these promotions. Throughout his career he was a low carder unless he owned the promotion
>>
>>2387115
Coz he spends his days working hard on the go.

Also, daddy was a rich southerner.
>>
>>2387102
JJ can't sue Vince, and Vince would love to ruin him. All WWE has to do is send letters from lawyers daily. How many $5,000 letters do you think JJ can afford?
>>
>>2386956
Where does she admit child abuse? She asks Impact to produce the releases for Maxel, which they don't have.
>>
>>2387132
WWE is bleeding profits, revenue is good but overhead is high. TNA filed a lawsuit against WWE a few years back for talking w/TNA talent still under contract. Ever since WWE won't talk to any former TNA talent unless they have fully severed ties and won't use any TNA gimicks
>>
>>2387150
She put him on TV without legal consent.
>>
>>2387150
I think the fact that he was never cleared to legally appear on camera is the child abuse being brought to attention. I know both parents were obviously okay with him but i guess some kind of child labor laws thing could get brought up due to him not legally being used and promoted on television.
>>
>>2387209
I don't know the regulations but I would assume that there are more laws/regulation TNA must follow if they have the rights to Maxwell than the family does as independent contractor or w/e they are
>>
Every interview matt buried Dixie and said he wanted a percentage of the company in order to stay with the company. It all just comes down to what his contract says not who came up with it. The contract probably has a term like Impact has rights to any and all characters or other intellectual property created while employed by Impact.
>>
>>2387253
I agree but why would she bring it up then is my question.
>>
>>2386956
This cunt is crazy. How long before the divorce and she bleeds Matt dry until he really is broken?
>>
>>2387281
I'm sure the argument she is trying to make is that TNA didn't follow the regulations because they didn't have ownership and if they did have ownership or thought they did they would of followed them
>>
>>2387019
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>2387155
Think we'll ever see a "wwf buys wcw" instance again? Would be pretty funny to see plus they can snatch up Broken matt & any other gimmicks they want. Imagine just shitting on JJ forever too
>>
>>2387366
No, Vince placed a bid when TNA was for sale but he was only interested in the TNA library for the network and didn't want any of the talent except maybe a few of the former WWE talent. I think he was willing to just buy the rights to the library and actually let someone else buy the promotion
>>
>>2387155
>Company is worth 8 billion dollars
>consecutive record breaking quarters
>>
>>2387391
In REVENUE,

Revenue=/=Profit

Vince use to be a billionaire. Tv revenue isn't growing fast enough, a lot more costs in maintaining the network, Vince had to layoff workers not too long ago
>>
>>2387391
Yeah its just good business practice in general no reason to keep getting sued over a second tier brand. They want to own all the IP anyway that's why they change everyone's gimmick.
>>
>>2387411
Stock price is pretty good Desu.
>>
>>2387431
Peaked a little above $30 briefly in 2015, hasn't moved much since its ipo, plot doesn't take into account the high level of inflation
>>
>>2386956
Can't wait for them to fight this retarded legal battle and the gimmick get stale and they end up broke from legal fees. Then they go back to WWE and matt gets no push again.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-19-18-10-34.png (57KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-19-18-10-34.png
57KB, 960x540px
>>2387496
>>
>>2387496
Yeah but it's 30% above its 52 week low. It's performing fine. It's not gangbusters but fine. I should look at this more closely, I bet the stock peaks after mania then dives the next quarter every year.
>>
>>2387042

Impact's new logo has an owl in it which is their new ownership Anthem.
>>
>>2387510
How do you think it will perform when Cena full-times part-time and try to replace him with Reigns?
>>
>>2387577
Depends, easy to say it would go down but at this point the audience is already hardcore. Revenue shouldn't change that much. Ratings would have to plummet for them to lose any substantial ad revenue. Vince having health issues is the only thing that would tank the stock.
>>
>>2387830
Vince dying would make the stocks soar. He's fucking garb and his business model is fucking dinosauric.
>>
>>2387830
Who are the main subscribers to the WWE network?

Unless they find someone who can do John Cena raitings they will have to rely even more on the network, which is live or die right now
>>
>>2387194
>She put him on TV without legal consent

She his mother. She can consent, idiot.
>>
>>2387975
Yeah but Steph will run the company the exact see way
>>
This is a new level of pathetic for clickb8 NEWZ spammer.

>>2388662
Steph isn't getting the company.
>>
>>2388912
It's publicly traded now I'm sure Vince has a certain amount of shares willed to each kid and Linda. He owns 52% it will be a huge shake up in the power structure of the company as there won't be a single
Majority share holder.
>>
>>2389377
WWE has been public since 1999.
>>
>>2387830
WWE doesn't make tv ad revenue. They get a flat licensing fee. USA can either cancel or renegotiate for less money in 2019. Otherwise they won't see a revenue change from ratings decline.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.