[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 15

File: WWE Wall of Shame.png (366KB, 1384x226px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Wall of Shame.png
366KB, 1384x226px
What went wrong?
>>
Lefty sucks ass. Righty should do the show alone desu.
>>
How is Cody a pedo?
>>
is this a parody of something
>>
Kyle suicide when?
>>
>>2270770

Just look at him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmn29d4MB60

New review

>Satan's Jungle Gym
>>
>>2270725
hi smarkbusters, keep fisting each other's assholes
>>
do the smarkbusters even like wrestling?
>>
>>2270928

They used to, and their older reviews during the golden days of the shield they clearly enjoyed it more. But as time went on after, you can tell they were liking it less and less.
>>
>>2270742
Other way around, Righty has no charisma.
>>
>>2271002
>yelling at everything is charisma
Righty is the one that comes up with all the material. Lefty is a lazy piece of shit that doesn't even watch the show.
>>
>>2271010
Lefty actually has a life. He's married and has a job, Righty is just a virgin who watches 98 raw all day.
>>
>>2271002

But he has great workrate.
>>
It was very PERSONAL
>>
File: 0965212633773.jpg (221KB, 1148x892px) Image search: [Google]
0965212633773.jpg
221KB, 1148x892px
>>2272316
>>
File: lefty.jpg (43KB, 244x285px) Image search: [Google]
lefty.jpg
43KB, 244x285px
AYO HOL UP
*doesn't show up*
HOL UP
*yells loudly*
YOU BE SAYIN
*makes Righty do all the work*
WE SOME FINNA
*reads forum post in an autistic voice*
SOME FINNA
*doesn't watch show and complains he doesn't understand*
MAAAARKBUSTERS?
>>
>>2270928
At the start of their channel they did somewhat. Their love for it visibly declined over the years to the point where they hate everything now.
>>
>>2271010
>lefty
Actual rants that are all hilarious
Tries actually talking about shit instead of just saying "who cares"
Actually makes good points
Had sex and has a job

>righty
"Worst raw of all time"
"I don't remember who won"
Has never made a good review without lefty
Constantly getting storylines wrong and then shouting about how it doesn't make sense
Doesn't talk about anything anymore. Just tells us it sucked or spouts deads memes
Confirmed virgin and beta male
>>
>>2270725
they stopped watching/caring about wrestling
>>
>>2270725
Lefty got married
>>
>>2270725
They don't give a shit anymore
>>
It's nice that they always skip the pointless Divas and Cruiserweight shit.
>>
>>2272799
I wish they'd cover it just to shit on it since they hate everything else anyway. There's so much great material.
>>
>>2272824

They refuse to cover canuckery.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9aFViuBFUI

I'm here to bring aboat change.
>>
THE DEMON'S HERE
THE DEMON'S HAIR
HE'S GOT HAIR, JOOOOOOOHN
>>
Someone should make like a synctube of all of Smarkbusters videos in order for us all to watch.
>>
>>2272426
>Lefty rants
>Hilarious
The guy phones it in so much that it's obvious he doesn't want to be there and that he's probably just doing a parody of himself from 3 years ago because he probably realized how autistic he looked
Righty is no doubt a sexually frustrated virgin; the only people who make that many gay jokes and references is either in the closet or mad that they aren't getting pussy.
>>
Jumped the shark last year

Righty is obviously gay

Lefty is never around

Jasethy marks
>>
Both of those guys are huge anime marks
>>
>>2276816

Wrong, they both hate anime and Japan.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ockKEk9uMic

The first Bustin' Smark, the first thing on here best sums up ALL smarks still to this day.
>>
>>2276754
Yeah they definitely aren't at the level they were before but lefty still makes me chuckle once in a while.
Righty needs to take kevin nash's advice more than anyone on planet earth
>>
What time period would you say was the attitude era of the smarkbusters channel?
>>
>>2276862

During the year of the Shield break-up.
>>
>>2276867

In fact, after WM31 is when their stuff started going downhill.
>>
>"the show opens with diva shit which we will not be reviewing".
based, i wish Meltzer did this.
>>
>>2276917

Also they don't review Divas main events or consider them to be the main event.
>>
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97KB, 600x423px
>>2270725
>even smarkbusters recognise that Bryan is the GOAT
>>
>>2276938
That's steve cropper

Who's daniel bryan?
>>
>>2276938

They're not talking about the same kind of GOAT you're thinking, they think that he's an actual farm animal.
>>
They're not even real baseball fans, they only cheer for the Yankees win they're winning. Not only is NY the douchiest team to cheer for
>>
>>2277088
Are they from NY?
>>
>>2277093
California
>>
>>2270884
>Deus Vult shirt
/pol/tard confirmed. That's cringe as fuck.
>>
>>2276857
He needs to gain height or get a clue?
Left atleast has sex and is sorta fit but he's a manlet.
>>
>>2277114
They're totally new Yorkers. They have accents and one of them has a Marist sweater (Poughkeepsie), they also have slipped up and said that they'll be going to Yankee games. They just like saying they're from Idaho or Wisconsin because they like to work their fans, speaking of them, they have the dumbest fanboys in the YWC, even the smarkbusters just rip into them all the time.
>>
>>2270884
>Deus vult
Ironic since they're Jew supporters and they supported Tes Cruz last time I watched them, wouldn't be surprised if they jumped on the Trump bandwagon. They're the definition of conservacucks. They said that they don't like 4chan and they prefer reddit.
>>
>>2277149

Oh god, I just noticed that.
>>
>>2277227
righty also loves milo yiannopoulos and israel.

If you watch their earlier videos, he looks very distinctly jewish without his hat and hoodie.
>>
>>2277249
Thats because they're both jewish, lefty upclose looks very Jewish, he's really dark and Righty is incredibly Jewish, he has the nose and hair for it. Milo is a false flag who is only right wing because it's considered edgy, if the world was more conservative he would be shilling communist ideas all day.

They said they give money to Israel to plant trees and money to the NRA, they're just dumb brainwashed Americans and wanna be southerners.
>>
File: 1483497958581.jpg (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483497958581.jpg
145KB, 500x500px
>>2270884
/pol/ was a mistake
>>
Bustin' Smarks is still their best series, especially when they read smark booking fantasies.
>>
>>2277227
They are bigtime 4chan users. Specifically /pol/. Faggots pretend they never come to 4chan, even though it is obvious they do.
>>
Whatever happened to wrestling otaku?
>>
>>2277304
Even though they have said multiple times they browse on Reddit, they probably go on the reddit politic board my man. 4chan is probably too confusing for them to use and they probably think it's that site with CP and gore like everyone else does.
>>
They fell to peer pressure and started bashing Roman, they were such big fans of him and would always defend him, then one day they randomly started hating on him.
>>
File: 1485465830169.jpg (19KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1485465830169.jpg
19KB, 334x393px
>all these tripfags itt
>>
>>2270725
Wtf are all these worthless tripfags doing on here?
>>
>>2277268
Shut up, nigger.
>>
Are these guys jacking off to the potential of Goldberg Vs Brock for the belt like I think they are?
Both are total muscle fetishists.
>>
Did we ever found out what "crisp" means?
>>
Leftists/SJWs/Bronies/etc all ruined WWE.

Why do all you think they all liked talentless hacks such as CM Punk, pedobait such as AJ Lee, trannies such as Charlotte, and the gayest looking wrestlers such as Ziggler? But hate anyone who actually looks credible.
>>
>"I would like to see..."

Well who the fuck are you?
>>
>>2279632
They're both jabronies who think their opinions matter
>>
>>2280702
Link
>>
>>2280711

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9aFViuBFUI

Again, it's the most accurate list of reasons on why Owens sucks.
>>
>>2280711
Jannies confirmed Owens marks
>>
>>2280724
>He's fat!
>He's short!
>He's a smark favorite!
>He's fat again!
Real great points there, they sure convinced me.
>>
>>2280736

>I'm here to bring aboat change.
>>
I still think they're funny, but the quality has definitely gone down since they both quit actually watching the show. They used to like lots of guys in the beginning, but now they just hate everyone and everything.
>>
>>2280743
I thought the Canadian accent was a meme because I couldn't hear it in any Canadian wrestler. Then I watched Vegan Gains on YouTube and wow...that's an embarrassing accent to have
>>
>>2280745
Do they like Braun?
>>
>>2280750

No. Righty still kind of likes Rollins and Reigns when they do something cool, but usually bashes them.

Other than that, they hate everyone except Brock, Goldberg, Taker, HHH etc
>>
>>2280748
Those accents really only exist in eastern Canada like Ontario has the stereotypical "wanna go to tims, bud?" Accent, Quebec is French, and the maritimes are more Scottish/Irish sounding.
But most of the other provinces don't really have noticable accents, accept for southern Alberta where everyone has a fake sounding Texas accent.
Fuck Alberta.
>>
>>2280755
But Braun is big and muscular, everything they love in a wrestler, why do they hate him? I know they don't like the Wyatts but he doesn't really have that Wyatt stench on him anymore.
>>
>>2280755
>Right smarkbuster's Seth impression
>Any of his impressions
Holy fucking cringe

Also what's their opinions on all of the new announcers?
>>
>>2280775
>But Braun is big and muscular, everything they love in a wrestler,

Confirmed faggot smark who has never watched the smarkbusters

They have reiterated time and time again they don't like every big muscular fuck and only the good ones
>>
File: meme magic.jpg (520KB, 590x1200px) Image search: [Google]
meme magic.jpg
520KB, 590x1200px
What I learned from Smarkbusters is that AJ Lee had a diet that only consisted of CM Punk's sperm, whilst Punk ate all the food.
>>
>>2280873
Actually I watched them for years and dropped them around SummerSlam last year, they don't like Braun but jack off to Hogan or Goldberg or Undertaker in every video.
>>
File: IMG_0431.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0431.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
what's his endgame
>>
>>2280934

Because the latter three are great legends and are far superior. Braun is just some no name loser, who used to be part of a loser stable.
>>
kane should have all the belts
>>
Currently binging on Bustin' Smarks.

Part 20 is fucking cringeworthly shit, with the college kid shopping waifus into his IRL photo and talking about "Trap Waifus" during class.
>>
Awh man, DIET DEEEW
>>
File: Carter.jpg (114KB, 851x768px) Image search: [Google]
Carter.jpg
114KB, 851x768px
>>2281302
>carter irl
>>
>>2281337

>fart noises
>>
I hardly remember the past three/four years of WWE, but did Ziggler really come out in a pink diaper?
>>
>>2280937

ALRIGHTY
>>
>slaps ass
RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
PULL THIS OFF
YOU DID THIS
>>
Fire the guy with the nose
>>
>>2282111
DELETED ALL MA VIDEOS THERE FUCK

I'M -DONE- WIT WRASSLIN
>>
>>2283095

And then goes back to doing more wrastlin videos like a week later.
>>
Remember Payback 2014 is when Bray Wyatt got buried, and he has NEVER recovered from it to this day.
>>
>>2281206
>carder and kikeberg
>legends
kys righty
>>
File: BruceBlitz.jpg (34KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
BruceBlitz.jpg
34KB, 600x399px
Remember this is one of the fuckers who helped ruin WWE.
>>
>>2276833
I'm sure they love Cowboy Bebop and some hentai shit on the side. Whatever too macho for them they will eat that shit up .
>>
>>2283971
Are you retarded? They say in every single video that they aphate anime and Japanese media, they both watch 90s nick cartoons (even shitty ones) and they watch pleb shows like walking dead and breaking bad.
>>
>smarks hate actual stars
>but mark out to some gay smiling dancing ginger neckbearded manlet who should be on a terrorist watchlist
>as well as mark out to some fatty who doesn't have an ounce of muscle to him and also has a neckbeard
>as well as mark out to another neckbearded fatty who is a fedora-wearing tryhard who loses most of his matches and isn't scary at all
>and lastly mark out to some emo hick who was turned down by WWE the longest time because of how much he sucked

Wrestling is diffidently dead.
>>
>>2283997
So they hate all of them because of their appearance? I'm telling ya, they both have a muscle fetish. Very common in smaller weaker men
(L=5'9" R=5'11")
>>
>>2283994

Because they were born post-Toonami era by the looks of it. And probably for the best.
>>
Has anyone ever tried to figure out what college they went to?
>>
These guys were really big Swagger and Ryback marks.
>>
>>2284015
Full Sail
>>
>>2284018
Swagger I'm fine with because he's a legit athlete, Ryback is just roid monkey who's crying on his podcast and talking shit to people behind a computer, plus that guy is a giant mark for himself.
>>
Did smarks really believe that Ziggler and Cody Rhodes were main event material?
>>
THE CLITDICK CALAMITY, JAWN
>>
>>2272354
That's literally all both of them do though, they don't watch the show and bitch about things even if they don't even know what happened.
>>
>>2272354
Do one for Righty now
>>
What's the best smarkbusters video?
>>
>>2285424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USpuRx9XhN8
>>
>>2285448
>DUDE OUR VOICES ARE SO LOUD AND WACKY LMAO
No thank you.
>>
>>2285566
It's just down to what you think is funny. They are very open with the fact that their humor is childish and lowbrow. I personally find it funny, but can understand if people don't.
>>
>>2285448

Best parts is when they kept running into Cesaro.
>>
File: smarkbusters pol.png (300KB, 634x359px) Image search: [Google]
smarkbusters pol.png
300KB, 634x359px
>they will never do a bustin smarks on /asp/ because they still think 4chan is the pedo hovel it was ten years ago

I'm kinda surprised considering how they think the alt-right stuff is funny.
>>
>>2280937
>makes 39 minute vlog about how he's gonna lose weight
>one month later
>He's doing burger reviews

FUCKING MONGOLOID DERE
>>
>>2270725
>Dolph
>Sodomite
Source?
>>
>>2285634
Because there's so many fucking trap threads and shit on here, also you do see the occasional cheese pizza on here still.
>>
File: wutbusters.png (259KB, 634x318px) Image search: [Google]
wutbusters.png
259KB, 634x318px
>>
Why does it look like all of their videos were filmed in 2002?
>>
>>2285709
RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
PULL THIS OFF
YOU DID THIS
SHOW OFF
>slaps ass
>>
>>2286059
>flicks spaghetti jizz
>>
PK CANCER
>>
>>2286147
what does PK stand for?
>>
Daniel Bryan is what killed pro-wrestling.
>>
>>2286289
I'd go back further and say CM Punk killed pro-wrestling.
>>
>>2286294

Him too, and his wife for Divas wrastling too.
>>
>>2286294

Yeah, because it got more nubs who started watching at WM29 to dictate how the show should go.
>>
>>2286289
>>2286294
Both are right
>>
Batista should've won WM30, in fact Daniel Bryan shouldn't have main evented it either.

Things would've been alot better.
>>
File: gold.png (9KB, 206x225px) Image search: [Google]
gold.png
9KB, 206x225px
>>2270725
>BONER
These guys are on a whole new level of insults, nigga
>>
>>2286289
>>2286294
>>2286512
>>2286515
>>2286523
>almost 3 years
>still THIS angry

How does The GOAT do it?
>>
>>2286713
They both have a 4th grade mentality

Also I remember someone on here posted a story of how the left one was at a party acting like a douche and this marine beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>2286727
Phil or cryan?
>>
[spoiler]these faggots are annoying and unfunny and I wish someone would just troll them or fucking wreck them already they're so smug[spoiler]
>>
I wonder if they'll do a "50 Reasons Why Bray Wyatt Sucks" video?

I'm sure there are more than 50 reasons that he does too.
>>
>>2286735
yeah im sure you believe everything you read on the internet you filthy sweaty autistic disgusting worthless neckbeard
>>
>>2280736
how's the taste of owens swamp ass?
>>
>>2287671

Swamp Ass Era
>>
>>2287071

OH BUT I'M SCARY!
I'M A FAT TUB OF SHIT WHO CAN'T WIN ANYTHING
THAT'S HOW SCARY I AM
I LOSE SO MUCH THAT IT'S SCARY
>>
>>2288503
kek
>>
Is Lefty really married?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>2288503
DAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
I wonder if anyone who hasn't watched the Smarkbusters was even aware of Rollins's vibrator?
>>
I'M GON WIN THAT DOGGONE TITLE THERE, JACK

I LOVE YA
>>
Their videos are so bad now. They should either watch the show and take enough interest in it to not sound retarded when they rant or just call it a day.

Its ironic that they (quite rightly) make fun of how bad wwe has gotten when the same thing happened with their channel.
>>
>>2270818
>just look at him
Good argument
>>
BRIE BELLA BOUGHT A TICKET
>>
I'M SEF WOLLINS

I BROKE CENA'S NOSE GAIZ
>>
THE WWA
THE WW UNIVERSE
THE W UNIVERSE
THE WW PENIS UNVERISE
>>
>>2287633
Hi Lefty!
>>
J&J SECURITY JAWN
>>
>>2288971

YOUS A BITCH

I RESPECT YA
>>
Reigns isn't ready!

Put the belt on Breeze!
>>
>>2290830
BITCH BOYYYYY
>>
OHHHH MAN DIET DEW
>>
>>2292690

OH MAN, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ZIGGLER KICK OUT AT TWO
>>
I hasn't watched WWE much, but did Owens really say "Bring Aboat Change" that often?
>>
>>2294541
He said it like once, they still make jokes about Big Show about shut he did in 2013, they like to repeat all their jokes because they're uncreative and lazy when it comes to the writing part of the show.
Alot of people don't know this but it's all an act, right has said !Ultiple times that it's all for fun and people shouldn't get so invested in them or get worked by their opinions, he breaks "kayfabe" all the time, hence the one theory that Lefty is actually a smark himself, ever wonder how he knows all these wrestlers and other promotions with decent detail?
>>
>>2294713
lol they didn't even know what fucking Bullet Club was until after Styles debuted, they're idiotic WWE marks.

Nobody gets "worked" by them. Everybody just sees them as the bottom of the fucking YOUTUBE wrestling community.
>>
>>2294719
>Nobody gets worked
Ask Danielson, also they get the most views in the YWC without using clickbait. Poor WJ, he's lost so much steam over the years, the trolling and vlogging got old and it's one of those cases like the busters where he just sick of wrestling and defeated by it that he's just doing it because of the viewers.
>>
>>2294733
>caring about "YWC" "personalities"

>>>/out/
>>
>>2294541
Nah its just a meme they made and a really unfunny one
>>
>>2294737
Then why is this thread still going? SB threads usually get up to like 40 posts. Is the samefagging so bad that mods are completely overwhelmed? Is this board that venomous? Do other boards know about all this shit?
>>
>>2294744
>why is a thread going long after its expiration date?

You're really new to /asp/ huh?
>>
>>2294719
>lol they didn't even know what fucking Bullet Club was

Why should anyone?
>>
>>2294998
smarks think everyone should know about their jap faggots when even 95% of smarks only know them by name and have never seen an actual match with them in it.
>>
>>2294998
18+

>>2295009
>Japanese
>BizCliz
>>
>>2295062
>BizCliz

Who gives a fuck? Also you never watched it.
>>
>>2295072
>you never watched it.

Watched what?
>>
LUKE HARPER'S UGLY MAGGLE
>>
>>2288971

YOUR MUH FAMILY, BUT THAT DOG GONE TITLE IS MINE
>>
>>2294719
>ywc
>bunch of worthless sweaty neckbeards
yeah im sure these guys are the bottom
>>
When is Owens's baby due?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucb3pOyy-I4

New review.
>>
>>2298140

Also apparently they'll be doing another video this week recapping on why the Wyatt Family sucks.
>>
What are there opinions on Corey Graves, Mauro, and Otunga on commentary.
>>
>>2298193
They call Graves CM Punk, make fun of Mauro's voice and like everyone else they ignore Otunga.
>>
>>2298198

>CM Punk

Hey my soda.
>>
>put on headphones
>suddenly have the great character
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uAdO79Znbs

WE'RE HAVING FUN MAGGLE
>>
Do they still like Ryback even after being exposed and btfo by people like Corny?
>>
>>2299975

They stopped talking about him after he left.
>>
Some of the guys they hate, they used to like at one point (ie: Punk, Bryan, Wyatt Family, the Shield, Cesaro, Rusev, and even Owens).

And now they kinda like Cena, but mostly because they WANT him to bury these worthless indie jobbers.
>>
>>2300503
I thought they still like Rusev, also they only liked Kevin Owens when he first beat Cena.
>>
>>2300524

They cared more about Lana than Rusev.
>>
>>2270725
Why do their videos always look like the confessional tapes of some school shooters?
>>
>>2286289

Actually wrestling died in 2004 when HHH took over RAW. LOTS OF PEOPLE I know stopped watching wrestling around then.
>>
>>2300595

Actually wrestling died when HHH put over Cena.
>>
>>2300595

This.

Attitude era ended around 2002. For 2 years after that people were in a "lets give it a chance" watching mode. Then they realized it wasn't gonna get better and bolted.
>>
>>2300601
Wrestling died when HHH put over Benoit.
>>
>>2300641
Benoit died when he put the rope over
>>
>>2300595
>>2300601
Weird you say that when ratings actually went up in 2005. HHH is a ratings killer.
>>
They're more entertaining to watch than WWE.
>>
Fuck Cody Rhodes
>>
>>2301278
Fuck Sami Zayn
>>
>>2301302
Fuck AJ Styles
>>
>>2301311

Fuck CM Punk
>>
File: HHH, Cena, etc.png (56KB, 613x355px) Image search: [Google]
HHH, Cena, etc.png
56KB, 613x355px
>>
The Usos love to have fun.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KDRjDKKRpU

Righty gives the best rant on Women's Wrestling here.
>>
>>2303243
>loser ranting about women sitting alone

Really makes you think...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIZLNGpvGZE
imo best vid they did
>>
They're right, HHH doesn't really bury anyone. He's put over WAY more than that.
>>
>>2303762
Lmao at all the people giving him dirty looks or calling him a freak or a loser
>>
>>2303243
>>2303281
Righty confirmed lonely and sexually frustrated virgin dweeb.
>>
Why do they do the split second horse sighing cut away?
>>
>>2301325
Fuck Kevin Omega
>>
>>2304004
It's to mock all of the YouTube wrestling news channels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcksqQDnGig
>>
>>2304016
Is there a worse running gag then horse boner? Caitlyn Boner was pretty bad too, just some annoying bitch there just to laugh at all their jokes.
>>
Their "Owens is fat" jokes are still funny and well deserved, because of how shitty that fat fuck drew.
>>
>>2303281
>>2303998
lol pathetic worthless beta male cucks think they're gonna get laid with their miserable white knighting attempts
>>
>>2304025

What about the Natty videos?
>>
>>2304199
Why does she sound like Jesse Ventura? Wouldn't be surprised if they're Alex Jones fanboys too.
>>
>>2304469

The joke is that she looks like a trannie.
>>
World Wrestling Ass
>>
They constantly talk about boobs on the male wrestlers and Owens being pregnant.
>>
>>2270884

>"You get slammed down the steel...
>"...while waiting for your Happy Meal."

I lost.
>>
Isn't this considered advertising?
>>
>a thread with 219 posts in it relating to two random fuckwit marks on the internet no one outside of this board care about

everyone in this thread including myself for bumping shold kys
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVo9fqbQi1I

Their Wyatt Family video is up.
>>
>>2306217
Sort of
>>
>>2304176
>This is what frustrated hugcounters actually believe
>>
>>2308079
cuck
>>
>>2308650
>get BTFO
>c-cuck
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.