[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatty is back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5875.png (994KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_5875.png
994KB, 750x1334px
Fatty is back
>>
O_O
>>
He looks less fat than fat fuck Lowens. What is his excuse now.
>>
LITERALLY who
>>
>>2121762
wwe is desperate
>>
FUCK YES

THE KING RETURNS

>>2121762
Ohno is like half a foot taller.

>>2121763
18+ babby
>>
>>2121771
It's even easier to lose weight when you're a manlet
>>
Man, I hate that stupid name. Chris Hero is simple and effective. I know they feel the need to own everything, but Kassius Ohno is so hilariously stupid.
>>
>Kassius Ohno

Cringe.
>>
>>2121758
Nakamura is looking a little fat too.
>>
>>2121773
It always reminds me of the bitch that killed the beetles kek
>>
>>2121772
I meant that being taller makes Ohno look slimmer proportionately.
>>
>>2121773
Why can't the WWE just call him Kris Hero? Or Christ Hero?
>>
>>2121773
He was supposed to get the KO nickname but they gave it to the other fatty instead
>>
>>2121799
Kris Hero wouldn't be a bad compromise.

We all know how WWE loves to have single names for their talents, so why not just call him "Hero", lol
>>
>>2121812
>HERO vs. ROODE
Come on, that shit writes itself, Hunter.
>>
Hopefully he wrestles in the suit
>>
I'm not crazy right, he looks like attitude era foley there.
>>
File: C1dLODPWQAA0Xg2.jpg (415KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
C1dLODPWQAA0Xg2.jpg
415KB, 2048x1536px
HERE'S THE THING KASSIUS-UH
>>
>>2121859
YOU'RE NOT IN SHAPE ENOUGH TO BE AN A+ PLAYER
>>
>>2121812
>"HERO"

Anon that actually sounds really fucking smart
>>
Call him Kass Ohno so it's obvious that Kevin Owens is wearing the merch designed for him orignally.
>>
>>2121859
literally looks like a chubby version of Evolution Haitch, well not really but the hair tho
>>
File: images-2.jpg (6KB, 200x252px)
images-2.jpg
6KB, 200x252px
Do these guys make more in NXT than on the indies?
>>
>>2121892

I wouldn't doubt it. Maybe not a LOT more but it's certainly better and more convenient.

NXT has regularly scheduled matches, consistent TV time, PPVs that actually sell reasonably OK, hell some of the bigger names in NXT even have merch.

Not to mention it all takes place in the same town every week, you're not driving around from city to city every night and living on the road like some jabroni.
>>
>hiring a slob who couldn't hit the gym
>>
>>2121878
kevin owens came up with his look by just painting fight me on a guns and roses shirt turned inside out with finn's white facepaint
>>
>>2121904
>Give him an ultimatum to either lose weight or leave the company
>Leaves the company
>Gets rehired after a couple of months of tearing it up in the indies anyway
Hero worked the WWE to the stub of their bones.
>>
File: 1474898276335.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1474898276335.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>2121758
>fatty
Which one?
>>
>>2121758
That will be a good match as long as Nakamura doesn't phone it in and I'll be looking forward to it.

At the same time I don't want Chris to be stuck in NXT forever AGAIN I also think there is where he's needed the most to fill the vacuum left by the drafts, fuck.
>>
>>2121758
>Another 40 year old put in developmental for no reason

Haitch is wasting the last of their prime years just so he can stroke himself while browsing reddit
>>
>>2121919
A wrestlers look plays a hand into your success and popularity (it's literally the only thing keeping Roman on the show) I'd say hero just loves cookies too much to look after his weight even at the cost of more fame and money with more fans buying into him, like the female and casual demographic.
He's basically fucking himself financially and health-wise with his greed.
>>
>>2121946
It's because WWMEME is incapable of creating their own stars anymore. They gotta pillage from the indies and Japan.
>>
wow more Indy garbage? fuck triple h
>>
BASED HERO RETURNS
>>
File: 1481841482942.png.png (310KB, 600x450px)
1481841482942.png.png
310KB, 600x450px
>>2121758
>that shirt
is he the next KO?
>>
>>2122018
>JUST
>>
>>2122018
The only thing they KO is the all you can eat buffet
>>
>>2122018
He's actually the first KO
>>
>>2121955
>American Alpha
>The Fucking Revival
>Reigns if they would just turn him Heel
>Based Baron Corbin
>Rusev
>Tye EBIN MEME Dillinger
>Bray Wyatt
>>
>>2122262
Dillinger actually worked indies tho m8
>>
>>2122276
Every one floated throigh the indys (technicaly miz and cena are indy guys if your using that)

He became popular via wwe however
>>
As long as hollycuck hulk chokin isn't back it's good

Would be nice to see Stone Cold back though
>>
>>2121902
Indies have quite a few major merch movers

It is one of the major reasons Young Cucks laugh at WWE offers because they would have to share a cut of their merch (and probably change their name)
>>
>hire one of the top 5 workers today
>put him back in the bush leagues
>>
why wouldn't they put him on a cutting program before debuting him?

Give him like a month or two to cut down then they could say he's back and in the best shape of his life and ready to take over NXT or some shit
>>
>>2123272
He's perfectly healthy and still works like he's only about 220lbs
>>
>>2123280
Yeah but appearance matters especially when he wrestles in pretty small trunks most of the time I think it'd be a nice gesture.

He can obviously go but he could be a huge star if he wasn't fat
>>
>>2123293
>but appearance matters

>>>/lgbt/

>he could be a huge star if he wasn't fat

Yeah, that Mankind fellow really got held back by how fat he was.

Just imagine how much bigger a star he could've been if he wasn't.
>>
>>2121775
When doesn't he look fat
>>
>>2123305
>Yeah, that Mankind fellow really got held back by how fat he was.

Mankind covered up didn't you read my post? Find me somebody who wore small trunks who was as fat as Hero as a comparison.
>>
>>2123316
>Dusty Rhodes
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.