[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The state.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: C0AgyGEUQAA28wo.jpg (40KB, 640x360px)
C0AgyGEUQAA28wo.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
The state.
>>
the blood looked awesome and her hairline stayed at a normal level tonight, not sure whats wrong with the picture
>>
It added to the match, it's too bad the last ten minutes doesn't make up for the first twenty.
>>
>>2063787
was it just the blood, or did sasha look like she was corpsing at the end of the match?
>>
It was a great match and the blood was cool. What's the problem?
>>
>>2063787
This why ya dont let women """wrestle"""" while on their period
>>
>>2063787
based Joker
>>
>>2063787
did she blade or fuck up a real tooth?
>>
File: 2012-04-11-18.13.26.jpg (1MB, 1952x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2012-04-11-18.13.26.jpg
1MB, 1952x3264px
>It was a great match and the blood was cool. What's the problem?
>>
>>2064604
blood capsule you fucking mark

The E doesn't let their performers spill blood anymore. If there's real blood they literally stop the match and have them go to the corner like a boxing match to clean them up.
>>
This is as impressive as getting powerbombed through a table from the "cell" and being in a stretcher for 30 minutes
>>
>>2063879
>the state of rawtists

sad
>>
>>2064763
WWE doesn't stop matches for blood anymore unless it's potentially dangerous.

Sasha probably busted her lip.
>>
>>2064763
>If there's real blood they literally stop the match and have them go to the corner like a boxing match to clean them up.
They haven't done this the last 2 or 3 years. They sometimes make the effort to keep it out of shot where possible, and the referee slips some gloves on, but they don't stop the action.
>>
>>2064763
>Blood capsule
>Mark
>The E

Holy fucking shit, I can actually smell you from here, you disgusting neckbeard.
>>
what the fuck is up with the hair on the side of her head? it's like it's not even part of her hair
>>
>>2064763
>the absolute state of (You)
>>
>>2064763
The only blood capsule spot that I know of was Roman's spot.

Refs don't stop matches for blood unless it's close to the eyes, like Joe vs Balor at Takeover Texas.
>>
>>2065000
That's just not true.
>>
>>2063787

did sasha eat spaghetti during the match?
>>
>>2063879
i'm watching it now

charlotte looks awesome

sasha has botched at least 4 times and I'm at minute 8
>>
>>2064816
I haven't watched Raw since July
>>
>>2065114
>4 times in 8 minutes
this exaggeration
>>
>>2063787
the blood was based
>>
>>2064712
18+
>>
>brutal iron man match
>Busted open

It looked great and actually seemed like they went through a grueling battle. Of course WWE blatantly tried to ignore it and even changed camera angles away from her face. Such a pussy product now.

These kinds of matches need blood.
>>
>>2063787

Sasha will be retired in 3 years

She keeps killing herself and getting injured
>>
Why is Sasha's blood so vivid? That shit looks yummy as fuck.
>>
>>2064864
Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor NXT Takeover: Dallas.
>>
>>2065461
Charlotte caught her in the face with her boot afetr a slam when they where both getting up its clear to see when watching back, was an accident and not part of the match so it was ignored. I assume Vince told them not to mention it.
>>
>>2065485
After the match a medic with a towel came out, and it was pouring quite a bit so it's definitely not a blood capsule. Probably broke her nose.
>>
>>2065485
>busting more people open with the boot
Fucking unsafe piece of shit. 4/10 wrestler anyway
>>
Don't let women wrestle.

One chick gets on her period and they all start to cycle together. Then you get this shit - Banks leaking menstrual blood out of her mouth, going on a hormone bender, and probably binging on pickles and ice cream.
>>
>>2065509
they were both falling from a move it's just one of those things. I would say though this is maybe what you get when you push them to hard as it was in overtime (they both looked gassed 12 mins in), mistakes happen.
>>
>>2065470
Because unlike you her blood isn't so full of fat and sugar it's 50% congealed white.
>>
How do you react when they inevitably compare her bleeding to the Late Great Eddie Guerrero(tm) against JBL?

You know, that time he nearly killed himself?
>>
>give the women a 30 minute match
>it's fucking awful and one of them busts herself open from literally nothing

Is this the power of women's wrestling?
>>
>>2063787
Charlotte's new finisher should be the period-eater.
>>
File: Kanjuro_Anime_Infobox.png (918KB, 1179x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Kanjuro_Anime_Infobox.png
918KB, 1179x1060px
>>2063787
Awesome Kanjuro cosplay tbqh.
>>
>>2064888
it's spray painted on
>>
>>2066290
>there are people here who are actually defending """womyns wrestling""" now
This has been the worst board on 4chan for a long time and somehow it still manages to get even worse
>>
>>2063787

>Autists who get worked by fake blood

Dumbest board on 4chan
>>
>>2066296

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>2066331
t. mark
>>
>>2066334

The mark is the idiot who actually thinks that's real blood.

Are you some special kind of stupid?
>>
>>2066339

Pretending to be stupid makes you actually stupid.
>>
>>2066341
t. very seething mark
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4tyemEKDq4

This almost happened.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.