[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW RATINGS FREEFALL AGAIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 14

File: 1473415059361.jpg (32KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
1473415059361.jpg
32KB, 599x337px
http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-raw-viewership-for-121216-viewership-down-for-the-roadblock-go-home-show/

>Monday’s episode of WWE RAW did 2,758 million viewers, which is down from the 2,980 million viewers the show did last week

>8 p.m. 2.929 million
>9 p.m. 2.713 million
>10 p.m. 2.632 million

ROMANETTY IS A WORSE DRAW THAN WOMEN'S WRESTLING
>>
Based Big Down Working The Ratings
>>
File: The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif (2MB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif
2MB, 245x175px
>The utter state of Fedoramen
>>
>>2046636
HOW LOW CAN THEY GO
>>
>>2046636

>Charlotte and Sasha are more of a draw than all the raw men's champions in the ring Together
>>
>>2046636
2.0 by the end of next year.
>>
>>2046636
>RAM continues to be shit
>Ratings drop

No surprise here.
>>
>>2046636
why are we putting the blame on reigns though?
>>
>>2046645
It was 2.0 earlier in the year, maybe lower. Big Ratings Bill saved them from dropping any further.
>>
>inb4 FedoRamen blames someone else
>>
why do you care? if you enjoy the show you do, if you don't, stop watching it

there are tons of shows i watch which don't have a huge vierwership
>>
People are just tired of New Gay's shit
>>
>>2046652
It may be that nobody gives a shit about the tag division or the record. Then again why should you give a shit about anything on RAM?
>>
I'm a little surprised that second triple threat didn't hold more people.

But, no Brock, no Goldberg and still no Triple H? Expect the ratings to be in the toilet for the rest of December until they start to build to the Rumble.
>>
>>2046636
>Romanetty

Nice try Kev but he isn't the main champion nor was the focal point last night
>>
>>2046666
Yet he was in the main event and the show ended with him standing tall with two titles
>>
File: 1468124527511.gif (3MB, 340x189px) Image search: [Google]
1468124527511.gif
3MB, 340x189px
>no goldberg
>ratings drop
>>
>>2046636

>the people who aren't on the show are more over than the people who are actually on TV
>>
>>2046668
Last nights show was all about New Day and them breaking the record
>>
>>2046668
The New Day, Owens, Jericho, Jasethy and Roman were all in the main event
>>
FIRE ROMAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HERE IS THE PROOF THAT HE DESTROYING WWE
>>
>>2046652
Same reason Roman marks put merch sales on him.
>>
>>2046656
>stop watching it
I have. Hundreds of thousands have too.
>>
>>2046673
The new main guys are lieteral whos and midcarders and indy guys.

Besides they're gonna push women wrestling down people throat until the old guys plus devitt come back.

If raw was 2 hours or at least 2 and a half it would fare better. Plus less matches and more skits and bs.
>>
>>2046636
>KO as champ
>New Day as the show's main spotlight
>>
>>2046689
>Ramen main evented
>>
>>2046636
The absolute state of New Day and Owens
>>
>>2046691
As did New Day, KO, Seth and Jericho, all of whom received more screen-time beforehand.
I don't see any way to slice this that I can lump blame on Roman unless we're just being unnaturally angry at a vest-wearing Samoan character in a children's live-action cartoon.
>>
>>2046636
Patriots vs Ravens were playing, huge playoffs implications were at stakes, I didn't even watch RAM yesterday. Game got close around 3rd Quarter (10 o'clock)
>>
The new gay is an anti draw
2 tag titles matches
0 dimes

SMARKS BTFO

>implying this has anything to do with Roman when he had less screen time than Rollins, Owens, and Jericho

Obsession
>>
>>2046636
>Goldberg, Sasha and Charlotte are the only draws on the show.
KEK
>>
>30 posts
>20 posts

Oh i see its just the one Roman hater autist samefagging his thread again
>>
>>2046697
The game 2 weeks ago when Charlotte & Sasha did over 3 million viewers did a better # than Patriots vs. Ravens though.

The average viewers just don't care about the guys WWE is pushing right now.
>>
>>2046698
>less screen time
Lowest hour
>>
>>2046702
This
>>
File: 1466378001317.jpg (120KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1466378001317.jpg
120KB, 500x625px
Has Roman, dare I say, killed the business?

Objectively, only extremely low IQ people like him for example Fedoramen or Pajeets.

Women don't like him. Kids don't like him.

He doesn't get the 50% crowd like Cena. Nobody chants ''Let's go Roman''.

1 million people changed the channel during his push.

100 million dollars in revenue lost.

House show attendance at all time lows.

I see you guys complain about the dead crowd, but of course it's dead; WWE made Roman for kids: kids don't like him, adults boo him at his entrance then ignore him for the rest of the match.

He can't wrestle.
He can't talk.
Zero charisma.
Catchphrase is ''belee dat''
Cringeworthy cocking his fist.
>>
For every reddit browsing numale buying New Day merch there is five normies who change the channel whenever they see dancing niggers in pink wearing unicorn horns and playing brass instruments

New Day is cringeworthy as fuck and shouldnt be anywhere near the main event
>>
>>2046710
>ywn be this angry about a character created for children

I bet you'd burst blood vessels if you went to /cp/
>>
>>2046716
>being this mad someone doesn't like your man crush
>>
>Lowman Reigns
>>
>>2046712
Kofi is the worse. Dude is fucking retarded.

Xavier is too indy, big e is gay.

Blacks never been draws in in American wrestling. Most people watching are whites, Hispanics or asians.
>>
>Blowman Reigns
>>
File: not.jpg (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
not.jpg
23KB, 1280x720px
>>2046728
>big e is gay

Not an argument
>>
>>2046721
I don't even like Roman.
I just kinda feel bad for you.
>>
>>2046735
It is. Small meaty nigger with my lil pony=gay.
>>
>>2046716
>cp

errrr what the fuck mods?
>>
>smarks blame ratings drop on the United States Champion who appeared in the main event with the main champion and the longest reigning Tag Team champions
>gets BTFO
(lol
>>
>>2046743
>Small

Say that to my face little white boi
>>
>>2046752
Punches him. He died to the master race punch.
>>
>>2046702
>Monday night football November 28, 2016 (Eagles vs Packers)

Nobody gave a shit about that game and knew the Packers would BTFO the shitty Eagles.
>>
>>2046759
Is that why it did better numbers?
>>
>>2046759
It was the most watched, fucking retard.
>>
>>2046686

well that doesnt stop me or others from watching it
>>
>>2046701

The "fedoramen forced meme autist" is near carter's level of autism.

Also Roman isn't even the champion, indie darling Kevin Bowens is.
>>
>>2046728

You legitimately are retarded.
>>
>>2046808
You mad at facts faggie? At history?

Go back to your reddit faggie.
>>
New day and wyomens wrestling kill the business
>>
>>2046702
>>2046705
>>2046759
>Patriots-Ravens Posts Biggest ‘Monday Night Football’ Rating Since 2013

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/12/13/patriots-ravens-posts-biggest-monday-night-football-rating-since-2013/

>literally making shit up
>not only was it not lower than any nfl rating this year, it was the highest rated game since 2013
>the city of sub-50 IQ Roman haters
>>
>>2046811

>At history
>Biggest draw in history is the rock

Lol literally neck yourself my man.

12+
>>
>>2046820
Samoan retard. They never play up his nigger roots. Every full nigger or brown nigger never drew a dime at the national level.

Biggest and longest draws are Scsa and Hogan. The Rock jobbed to Al snow.
>>
>>2046825

10+ you retard.

Last (you) from me. Tell your mom to wipe your boogers you smelly child
>>
>>2046831
Lol you triggered faggie.
>>
"Tell your mom to wipe your boogers you smelly child"

Is this banter?
>>
>>2046636
Get the belt off fatboy Owens
>>
>>2046636

Based Kevin Owens killing the company

I unironically haven't watched WWE except PPVs ever since he won the belt.
>>
>>2046661
Wow, what a coincidence, the only people capable of boosting the ratings are big guys who look like they could fuck you up and wrestle stiff.

It's almost like there has been truth in indie manlets and women wrestlers not actually drawing, because nobody wants to see people that they see at the gym doing Crossfit all day.

Turns out big sweaty men and badass dudes bashing the fuck out of each other is better than 5'8" guys doing an obviously-overchoreographed routine for the millionth time, or just divas still in denial about being the toilet break.
>>
>that one guy who spouts fedoramen
the state of your life
>>
>person I don't like is why the ratings are down.

People aren't watching because there's maybe 15 minutes of moderate entertainment on a 3 hour show they they know is not real.
>>
>>2046818
Maybe a top 'rating' but in total viewers the game did 12.9 million viewers. The Green Bay/Philly game did 13.06 million viewers.
>>
>>2046904

People aren't watching cause there are literally no stars to draw interest in. Everyone has awful mic skills and flippy wrestling isn't what draws people to the product, never has and it never will. WCW already tried this experiment and failed.
>>
>sasha, charlotte and enzo don't appear
>ratings tank
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
>>
>>2046638
I kek'd hearitly, here's your (you)
>>
>>2046857
>Roman
>Seth
>Jericho

Literally the only one of the four not in "fuck you up" shape is Kevin "Heart Attack" Owens.
>>
>>2046636
they should have hardcore gay buttsex matches. shit would be lit senpai. ratings would blowup.
>>
no surprise, yesterday's episode was shit

''everyone jobs to the New Day'', despite the fact they are getting 50-50 reactions by now
>>
File: 1449258829903.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1449258829903.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
So this is the go home show for Roman's first 1 on 1 world title match since he lost the belt in the summer

and he's outdrawn by Charlotte and Sasha Banks
>>
>>2047037
I jobbed your mom.
>>
>>2046652
Because it's convenient for the fat ass, neckbeard, plebbit smark faggots' argument. Because in no way could it be the fucking champ who looks just like those cucks
>>
>>2047173
Guys like Owens would've been jobbers in WWF 80's and comedy guys in attitude.
>>
>>2047188
SIZE QUEEN SEETHING

Everyone knows the shieldettys aren't a draw. Give me more BMAJ vs Cena
>>
>>2047173
Fedoramen seething
>>
>>2047196
History and facts back me up. Enjoy your jobbers who never drew a dime.

Aj styles isn't a draw.
>>
>>2046636
>Monday’s episode of WWE RAW did 2,758 million viewers
wow 2.7 billion!?!
>>
>>2047196
>>2047198
>"seething"

Is this carter's new gimmick?
He spams it here constantly, and he was famously a NEETo bandito
>>
>>2047198
Plebbit fag detected.

Enjoy your champion who probably has type 2 diabetes
>>
I don't watch Raw, but a guy at work told me they traded Zayne for Eve Marie.

Is that legit?
>>
>>2046636
>The Shield was a mistake
>>
>>2046636
Vince will read this as "we need more womens wrestling"
>>
>>2046636
Well Reigns was in the shoe twice and once again closed it out
>>
>>2047267
Fake out. Foley lied to light a fire under Sami's ass for his upcoming match with Braun.
>>
>>2046904
Roman is, for better or worse, the face of the company.

People had no issue shitting on Seth when he was on top. Fair is fair.
>>
>>2047188
And Roman would be a fucking midcarder. What's you point?
No one on the current roster is a superstar. The closest Vince had to a star that was over was Daniel Bryan, and wwe did everything they could to kill his momentum.
>>
>>2046694
It can take several wrestlers to draw but JUST 1 to drive viewers away.

The numbers don't lie: and they've consistently spelled disaster for Romannetty.

>>2046698
>highest merch sales during WrestleMania weekend

taste it fedoroman

>>2046712
>For every reddit browsing numale buying New Day merch there is five normies who change the channel

Show your working.

>>2046818
I love it when fedoroman breaks out his "sub-X IQ" meme while simultaneously demonstrating his functional illiteracy.

>>2046857
nEEtWolfcucc pls

>bodybuilders look like they could fuck you up

-t. guy who's never even seen a real fight on TV
>>
>>2046929
>WCW died because it had cruiserweights as openers

Sure, it had nothing to do with pushing the likes of Hogan & Nash long after they were viable.

>>2047188
You mean guys like Dusty Rhodes & Mick Foley?

18+

Meanwhile, in The Attitude Era your boy Reigns would be Rikishi's less interesting tag partner.

>>2047203
>facts

Post them.
>>
>>2048410
There are guys on the roster who could be superstars.

But, like you said, the WWE does everything it can to kill their momentum in the vain hopes that it'll make Reigns the most over guy even if it's JUST by default.
>>
>>2048578
>le Roman conspiracy
Daily reminder that you always bring up and think about Roman but he does not know or give two shits about you.
>>
>>2048580
I post about plenty of celebrities who don't know me everyday: the difference is that, unlike Romannetty they actually draw Dimes.

>conspiracy

Oh look, another word you don't understand.
>>
File: TOPKEK.png (377KB, 568x567px) Image search: [Google]
TOPKEK.png
377KB, 568x567px
>>2046636
"""WOMEN'S WRESTLING""""
>>
File: 1477274185296.jpg (55KB, 344x316px) Image search: [Google]
1477274185296.jpg
55KB, 344x316px
>>2046636
>Wymans main eventing drew more than 6 guys
Just another proof that RAM is a show for cucks and """repented""" rapists.
>>
>>2048650
>actually drawing dimes

Oh look, a phrase you don't know.
>>
>>2048739
The sad part is: you actually believe that echoing is clever.

>a literal potplant was more over in 2016 than Reigns
>>
>>2048744
>>a literal potplant was more over in 2016 than Reigns

Don't think you know what being over means spazz
>>
>>2048671
>>2048725

>The spastics who took the banter too far and actually get triggered by women

Wew
>>
>>2048794
>the underage who took posts in Timor Leste cockfighting board too seriously and actually get triggered by it
>>>> /wooo/
>>
>>2048799

You are seething hard neckbeard
>>
no fucking wonder ratings are down. same shit every week, people dont need to watch because they know:

1. Le New Day will beat any tag team
2. Women other than Sasha and Charlotte will be jobbing
3. zzzz thru CW shit, braun squash, cuck foley telling
4. Roman stands tall no matter what

Its boring as hell. I only watch the opening and thats it these days, nothing new happens
>>
>>2046857
>trips is a draw
>still not catching on to his "leave during the NFL season and return for Rumble so ratings can't be blamed on me" shtick
>bork is a draw
>didn't move the needle till big ratings bill came back to feud with him

Also,
>Triple H
>works stiff

l m a o

m

a

o
>>
>>2048802
>carterposting
now now kid no need to embarrass yourself any more
>>
>>2046661

The ratings are traditionally dogshit in December, relative to the rest of the year. They REALLY start phoning shit in between TLC and New Years.

Then people who just took a short break to come back to see the build for the Rum Bowl and the Turnpike to Tusslemania. So ratings bump, largely independent of what shit the WWE is shoveling at the time.
>>
>>2048907
This time last year ratings were up by about a million more viewers. I hate to admit it, but I drop nothing but the truth around here. Ratings were at an all-time low and then they took a bump when Reigns won the title.

Arguably, people were tuning in to see Vince back on TV again. That's one way of looking at it, but it definitely isn't how WWE is looking at it.

The question is. has my boy Kevin Owens really sunk ratings despite him and Jericho getting some of the biggest crowd reactions meanwhile Roman either gets boos or crickets? Or is this a symptom of WWE just diluting the market with too many hours of wrestling for the average viewer to keep up with? Are fans getting bored, or are fans getting burned out? We'll have to wait and see how Vince reacts I guess. Either way, Mania hype should bump the ratings up a bit.
>>
>>2046811
You would be a pathetic person in real life to hold moronic opinions like that. Like genuinely, you'd be a ginormous loser. I hate RAW, but that's so pathetic.
>>
I love how people are blaming "flippy wrestling", as if RAW has even 1/5th as good matches as you'd see on CMLL, LU, AAA even. The wrestling itself is boring, not because of the moves, but because the stories are lame.
>>
File: tj parkinson.png (94KB, 320x226px) Image search: [Google]
tj parkinson.png
94KB, 320x226px
When they go low, we go high
>>
>>2046825
>A Samoan would have an easier time hailing a cab in 90s New York than a black man
I fucking love this meme.
>A KKK rally captures a local colored kid but soon realize their mistake and let him go.
>"Whoops, wouldn't want to lynch a Samoan. They aren't black"
Dankest fucking meme.
>Racist CEO see a big Samoan coated in tattoos come in for a job interview
>"What an upstanding gentleman. It's a good thing you don't count as a nigger or this interview would be over."
Memes don't get danker than this.
>Young black child in the late nineties watches WWE and loves The Rock
>The poor child, somebody should inform him that The Rock is actually of a superior race than him. In reality, he has no role models in WWE.
DANK! And boy do I mean DANK!
>>
>>2048912
Mandatory reminder that the beginning of the current RECORD. LOW. RATINGS. downward spiral began shortly after Reigns won the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>2046636
>>Monday’s episode of WWE RAW did 2,758 million viewers, which is down from the 2,980 million viewers the show did last week
How will fat marks ever recover?
>>
>>2048939
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/88025/20150924/wwe-raw-ratings-drop-lowest-numbers-1997.htm

Come again?

>However, now there's legitimate reason for concern as reports indicate that this past episode of Raw, on Sept. 21, scored its lowest ratings since 1997. What's more concerning is the low ratings came the night after the WWE's pay per view, Night of Champions (2015).

People were so passed that jasethy beat Sting that ratings went down to wwf getting destroyed by Sting numbers for the first time.

>inb4 another of your strawmans
>>
>>2048943
>a literally who site quoting WhatCulture

Last year's Road to WrestleMania was the lowest-rated since 1997.

And back then at least RAW had the nWo dominating it.

What's last year's excuse?
>>
>>2048943
http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/11/24/9794684/wwe-raw-ratings-nov-23-2015-viewers-hit-record-low-for-survivor-series-fallout-show

Pulling even lower numbers on the fallout show to one of the big 4 ppvs, which also happened to feature a MitB cash-in, seems a bit more embarrassing. I think it's safe to say that none of the Shield brothers are as big of draws as either WWE or the fans like to pretend. If you ask me, they shot themselves in the foot when the threw Randy Orton into the mix for a 4-way championship match during Seth's reign. They should have made that the Shield triple threat, and their refusal to do so was a subconscious signal to fans that WWE did not have any faith in their young talent to main event without a veteran present. That stigma stuck with them for the remainder of the year, with John Cena's USA run being the "real champion" of the show, and the end of Seth's run being dominated by vet challengers (Lesnar, Kane, Sting).

By the time they finally pissed out a Shield triple threat earlier this year, nobody fucking cared anymore. That could have been a Mania/Summerslam main event once upon a time. They waited too long, turned Seth Chickenshit, turned Roman into the crowd's toilet, and turned Dean into Dolph Ziggler. Even throwing the belt on Dean finally at the end of the match did little to make the triple threat noteworthy, since everyone knew it would be going to Smackdown.
>I guess the only way Dean gets to be champion is if he has the B-belt out of pity.
That's what I thought, and I'm sure that's what most people watching thought. It robbed the match of that "big" feeling.

Sure, the Universal title isn't the most prestigious belt, but we expected it to be at the time. All the way through Summerslam when Balor vs Rollins was treated like a second main event meanwhile Dean defended his belt in the middle of the card.

The Shield triple threat was a massive dud and it put the nail in the coffin for three floundering careers.
>>
>>2048960
It's funny because if they'd held out on The Shield triple threat it could've easily main evented WrestleMania next year.

...but I guess splitting the brands to record low numbers was a better call.
>>
>>2048501
>g6
Fuck off back to the board you had a hand in killing, you faggot.
>>
>>2048501
>ywn be mad enough to go through an entire thread and reply to everything you don't like

Is Carter autistic?
>>
>>2049361
>state of this paranoid delusion
>>
>>2049364
>Cuckter

Go ask him

>mad

nah
>>
>>2048926
Not only are the stories lame, but they make up around 60-70% of the show, which makes it worse. Also basically all of the characters in WWE are rather boring and barely anyone can watch for the first time, see someone wrestling and think "man this is actually fun and something I haven't seen before, I'm now a fan of X"
>>
File: Kazuma Enjoying.jpg (44KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Kazuma Enjoying.jpg
44KB, 540x304px
>>2048501
Jesus
Take a break
>>
>>2046657

But #blackexcellence mang!

Raw in 2016 is the best of all time because of blackie black black yall.
>>
>>2049496
>triggered by blacks so hard he's posting it in multiple threads

the fucking state of this white trash
>>
>>2046636
the football game went longer than normal, and Ravens pulled within striking distance.
>>
>>2049523
>15 years of making excuses
>>
>>2048924
Lol you can't handle facts.
>>
>>2048528
Dusty was never champ in wwf. Me ck got poked fun of in the back with his weight and is exception. Yokozuna is a terrible non draw.

Mick is also taller than Owens. Who is also a fat manlet.

Nice try reddit.
>>
>>2049536
I could list more fat wrestlers but you're clearly 2dumb.

>Me ck got poked fun of in the back with his weight

sauce plox

>plebbit

go back
>>
>>2049539
tbhonest, he is right
Fatties have always existed in wrestling, but strictly under gimmicks that supported that weight far more than Owens has.
He's an outlier, and as such, is subject to criticisms of his weight to a greater degree.
Not saying I don't like him, or even prefer him to some of those other fatties that may be listed, but it's the truth.
>>
>>2049551
>clearly right
>quite plainly full-of-shit
>>
What's the point in watching Raw? Owens, Rollins, and Reigns are all boring as fuck. They should get JeriGOAT one last world title run cause he's the only reason to watch Raw atm.
>>
>>2048926
This. I thought Lucha Underground was going to be a bunch of beaner flippy shit. apparently I really like beaner flippy shit and didn't even know it.
>>
GET ROMAN OUT THE MAIN EVENT AND GET SASHA AND CHARLOTTE BACK ON RAW BEFORE THE COMPANY GOES OUT OF BUSINESS
>>
>>2049539
>>>/wooo/
It's amazing how I can tell it's you literally every single time you post. You have the gayest style/pattern I've ever encountered on the Internet.
>>
>>2049539
Fatties never been main eventers mostly or the main ace.

Btfo.
>>
>Roman's boring
>Rollins cripples whoever he wrestles
>Ambrose is just sorta there
Why were the Shield good again?
>>
>>2052024
Together they covered each other's weaknesses, also it was new and exciting back then.
>>
>>2052026
>it was new and exciting back then
It was Big Boss Man and Bull Buchanan with one extra guy.
>>
>>2052029
So Roman is obviously the B-Squared shitter.

Who was Ivory?
>>
>>2052068
Roman is Boss Man
Dean is Buchanan
Seth is Ivory

I t f i t s
>>
>>2052024
They never were.
>>
>>2046857
Go suck a horse's dick.
>>
>>2049650
Dusty Rhodes
Bam Bam Bigelow
Kevin Owens

>>2049629
Oh hey bud. Gonna spam "wew gay panic" again? It always goes so well for you.
>>
>>2054118
why do you type like such a queer lmao
>>
>>2054125
It's the only way I know how to relate to (you).
>>
PLEASE GUYS WATCH ROMAN REIGNS
WE NEED YOU TO LIKE HIM
>>
What was at the top of the third hour
>>
>>2054135
>Only way he knows how to relate to his fellow men is being a faggot
made me think
>>
>>2046652
Because hes been the focal point of raw for the past like 2 and a half years.
Why any straight male who identifies as male and was born with a penis and is over the age of ten would want to watch Roman Suffering Succotash Son Reigns is far beyond me at this point
Only bitches kids that havent reached double digits and fags like LowMan Ratings
>>
>>2054162
Not a fellow man. JUST (you).
>>
>>2046656
Ratings seem to suggest that a lot of people lately voicing their frustrations have stopped watching.
>>
>>2054165
is this FStalker
>>
>>2046677
Why would anyone want to watch that.
Maybe 2015 new day but this is just straight booty.
>>
>>2054161
making $200 dollars
>>
>>2046710
Is this fresh copypasta.
Cause if its not it should be.
>>
>>2046710
>catchprase literally stolen from The Shield

>>2054168
I'm one of the many people you've called that.
>>
>>2054167
This. No one wants to see Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, AJ Styles as champs which is why viewership is below 3 million now. Thanks smarks
>>
>>2054181
no, bryanfag.
>>
>>2054187
>Reigns wins the Royal Rumble
>lowest-rated Road to WrestleMania since 1997

Definitely forced me to use the neurons...

>>2054183
>obsession

go back
>>
File: unlikesonicidontchuckle.gif (5KB, 140x185px) Image search: [Google]
unlikesonicidontchuckle.gif
5KB, 140x185px
>>2054186
>one of the many
>>
>>2054187
I dont mind rollins or aj though.
Kevin owens is the least preferred out of those three.
I dont want to see ambrose with the belt ever again and thats coming from someone who was and still kinda is an ambrose fan.
But fuck you guy if anything Farm strength the gay community soccer mom is the only thing keeping wwe afloat.
>>
>>2054190
>literally called another person "bryanfag" JUST in here

at least try
>>
>>2054195
aj doesnt draw

its the truth. attendance is in the gutter with him as champ, house shows are doing even worse. he aint keepin shit afloat aside from producing good matches.

https://archive.nyafuu.org/asp/thread/2048674/#q2048821

>>2054196
>This is my first post in this thread
>>
File: Capture.jpg (9KB, 413x84px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
9KB, 413x84px
>>2054200
>state of triphatter

pls continue having your mental breakdown
>>
>>2054214
>posting random empty screenshots again

Is this your first post in the thread too?
>>
>>2054215
triphammer back on now fedoramen
>>
>>2054214
>opportunity to call me tiphatter
>doesnt take it

nice photoshop btw

>>2054219
R E N T F R E E
>>
>>2054221
I'll do better next time tiplicker

>photoshop

lol your denial is fucking amazing

>rentfree

It'd be cruel to charge for it since you draw as many Dimes as yo' boi Romannetty.
>>
>>2054226
>exact same typing style again
EXPOSED
>>
>>2054228
>hatbiatch rolling around in his own furious feces screaming SAMEFAG at everybody who shades him

>>>/out/
>>
>>2054235
>EXPOSED
>>
>>2046694
If not for Jericho, guarantee you even lower ratings cause the rest of the smarks would stop watching.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.