[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two old veterans are fighting for the development title >two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

>two old veterans are fighting for the development title
>two near 40 year old women are fighting for the development title
>Same tag team title rematch from the last Takeover 4 months ago
>CAWs are winning the Dusty Rhodhes Battle of the CAW
>Liv Morgan vs Ironic is the only match with a buildup and storyline
>Ironic is going over clean
>>
>>two old veterans are fighting for the development title
>two near 40 year old women are fighting for the development title
So what
>Same tag team title rematch from the last Takeover 4 months ago
So what, they have amazing matches together. And this match does have buildup, wewtist
>people can only face each other once ever!!
>>
>>1953136
>wewtist

I'm from >>>/mu/
It seems /asp/ is pretty insecure, I know it's 5-6 rejects from /wooo/ and reddit who use this as a rebound board
>>
>>1953140
mutist pls go back
>>
>>1953130
>he fell for the developmental meme

NXT is simply HHH's vanity project
>>
>>1953130
>>1953136
Considering 3/4 of the current NXT roster is going to be pure shite on the main roster, it's fair to assume that even those """"veterans"""" (who coincidentally happen to be charisma vacuums most of the time) need development time.
>>
>>1953146
TM61, DIY, Tye Dillinger, Asuka and Ember Moon are going to flop on the main roster. I even predict Ember Moon to have a Apollo Crews type run, all flips-no personality. Smarks really don't understand how mainstream wrestling works
>>
>>1953146

>those """"veterans"""" (who coincidentally happen to be charisma vacuums most of the time)

I haven't been keeping up with NXT, so I'm not sure who's currently there, but last I checked, it included Austin Aries, Samoa Joe, and Bobby Roode. Anyone who thinks they lack charisma is purely autistic.
>>
>>1953146
>dumbshit opinion
>CrossfitJesus !/CFjn1Rco.

Every goddamn fucking time.
>>
>>1953166
>responding to tripshits
stop
>>
>>1953130
i think she's cute
>>
>>1953130
The fuck is CAW?
>>
>>1953157
That's why I said 3/4 of them. Joe, Aries and Roode are all GOAT.
The other indyshits that've been wrestling around the world for years lack charisma.
On the other hand, it's funny that NXT found starpower in guys in ther 30's, some PROBABLY nearing to their 40's (I don't know their exact ages), which makes the other guys that are actually developing there perform in their shadows, so they basically become filler shit.

>>1953166
C'mon, you can hate me, but you can't say what I stated is entirely wrong.
>>
>>1953130
>>Liv Morgan vs Ironic is the only match with a buildup and storyline

Dillinger Roode does too ya dummy
>>
Favorite Liv Morgan match?
>>
>>1953151
>TM61 flopping
Not a chance good high quality high pace tag matches can kick off every PPV and get the crowd going
>DIY flopping
Doubt it, even then break them up have them feud and Johnny Wrestling will be a great IC/US title scene baby face
>Dillinger flopping
Low-Midcarder in NXT the entire time flopping? How could he even flop when nothing is expected of him. Even if he's a jobber that's not a flop he's nothing in NXT but enhancement talent
>Asuka flopping
Never getting called up
>Ember Moon flopping
Probably
>>
File: Screenshot_20161114-023129.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161114-023129.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>1953659
The one where she gets beaten up
>>
>>1953683
are big chest billie and peypey going over?
>>
>>1953689
>NXT tours Australia next month
Take a wild guess who is winning the Dusty Rhodes tourney
>>
>>1953690
if aussie caws beat my glorious largedudes i'm going to be really upset.
>>
>>1953130
>ironic
You mean Iconic
>>
>>1953659
holy SHIT ive been trying to figure out who she looks like for weeks this is it
>>
File: girl wearing glasses.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
girl wearing glasses.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>1953712
>>
>>1953661
>TM61
not even full fail gives a damn about them they will die on the MR

>DIY
could go either way

>Dillinger
nothing but a meme

The other two will definitely flop
>>
>>1953151
TM61 and Tye are going to be jobbers, if Tye is ever called up. DIY will probably have one run at the main tag title then midcard/split; Asuka definitely women's champ, Ember Moon will get over if she improves. Casual viewers will eat her gimmick up.
>>
>>1953130

>Asuka
>35 years of age
>"old"

Fuck off with your ageist bullshit. She deserves her spot as much as anyone else, she has worked hard for it. Mickie is there to put her over and that's part of development.
>>
>>1954426
she's the oldest woman on the roster and shes in the developmental brand burying the young talent.
>>
File: Hulk-Hogan-Shocked-Awl1061.jpg (47KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk-Hogan-Shocked-Awl1061.jpg
47KB, 800x450px
>tfw I just realized she's older than Nikki Bella and Nattie
>>
>>1953648
I don't hate you, which now makes you wrong on what...3 counts?
>>
>>1954517
The point of NXT is to create stars. This does not always mean kids fresh out of high college.
>>
>>1954756
You avatarfagging because you apparently didn't learn from last time?
>>
>>1953924
>>1953712

Sauce?
>>
>>1954769
Blacked.com actress.

Go to their website and look under the performer's page? At work right now obviously can search her up.
>>
>>1954769
Been looking for this daenarys looking chick for ages too
>>
Fuck, went to the nearest coffee shop just to look her up, her name is Elsa Jean.

https://www.blacked.com/elsa-jean

Going to have a wank in the bathroom now lads pls no bully.
>>
>>1954912
Top lad
>>
>>1954769
Elsa Jean, "actress"
>>
You guys do realize that if they keep moving people up, the older/busted guys will inevitably retire/die/Benoit and the main roster will be all indy darlings?

Right?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.