[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

h-he's finally going to win this time, right? ...right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

h-he's finally going to win this time, right? ...right?
>>
Literally who cares about the manlet division
>>
did the man who invented college go to college? hmm ok den
>>
>liking purple rope faggot manlet spot monkey wrestlers
>>
>>1910377
>actually has a gimmick that's not "Golly gee, I'm just happy to be here :)"
>actually wrestles like a fucking heel
>actually has charisma, and tons of it
>actually can talk
>actually tells a story in the ring
>actually knows ring psychology
>actually entertaining
Fuck off, Kendrick is based. Your statement applies to everyone else in the division, but not him.
>>
>>1910390
>MUH SPECIAL SNOWFALKE MANLET """"""WRESTLER"""""""
>>
>>1910404

>5'8
>manlet

how tall are you bud? 6'11? oh i didn't think so keep your mouth shut.
>>
>it's a /wwe/ pretends to like a guy they never cared about in the late 2000s episode

>>1910377
>I'm just here for the BIG SWEATY MEN

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>1910404
Kendrick is legitimately insane and I love him for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sfkYVhszi8
>>
>>1910416
Oh, it's you again. I don't know where you get the impression that the people who like Kendrick now didn't like him during his hippie 2011 TNA run, didn't like him during his THE Brian Kendrick 2008 run, didn't like him during his 2006-2007 tag team with London run, and didn't like him during his 2003 Spanky run. He's always been very entertaining, so I genuinely don't know why you keep popping up to post this.
>>
>>1910422

Not as crazy as Cesaro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_iwdzdWSiU
>>
>>1910408
anyone under 6'2 is a manlet gain height
>>
>>1910431
Probably got that impression from actually being around then and seeing no end of LOL VANILLA MIDGET XD shitposting at him.
>>
>>1910443
>Stone Cold is a manlet
>>
>>1910445
He's a midget, sure, but he's literally never been vanilla.
>>
>>1910366

his gimmick is never winning the CW belt. He could win the MITB and cash it in the current cruiserweight champ, maybe even win the universal title, but he will never be the cruiserweight champ.
>>
>>1910443
*6'3"
>>
>tfw you want to watch based Metalik and Tozawa but don't want them to be stuck in this garbage fire of a division
Can they get lost in transit and wind up on SmackDown? Metalik vs. AJ would be neat.
>>
>>1910366
For the love of god I hope so. He's the only cruiserweight with any charisma at all.
>>
File: punished kendrick.jpg (122KB, 1000x531px) Image search: [Google]
punished kendrick.jpg
122KB, 1000x531px
>>1910366
I would say yes. Perkins will show him mercy in the match then Kendrick will take advantage of him and get a dirty win. He'll defend the title using another dirty tactic and bury Perkins since Perkins is a massive fucking flop. Then he'll feud with somebody else, Cedric probably, and if Cedric gets over he'll take the belt off Kendrick.

I would be surprised if Perkins' championship run lasts much longer, the dude hasn't drawn a single dime or generated a single pop since his debut. Kendrick is a transition champ though, he'll only win it to immediately drop it and put over a younger guy.
>>
speaking of cruiserweights, where the fuck is dar? He's listed on the site yet he hasnt appeared since the CWC. not that im really complaining since hes kind of shit.
>>
They should just move the vanilla midget division to NXT
>>
File: tjcuckens.png (1MB, 1270x715px) Image search: [Google]
tjcuckens.png
1MB, 1270x715px
>>1910366
"HAHHA Sorry Bryan, maybe next time, after you evolve to the next level and beat me. No extra lives 4u!"
>>
>>1910366
The belt is the only thing keeping Perkins relevant, everyone cringes at his lolretrogamer gimmick. So it all depends on how much faith WWE have in Perkins getting over by himself
>>
File: tumblr_oaobe3R5gr1sbzhteo1_500.gif (2MB, 408x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaobe3R5gr1sbzhteo1_500.gif
2MB, 408x272px
>>1912905
>>1913037
Woah Woah Woah
Hit the pause button on that bro
Tj Perkins is GOATCW and future hall of famer also future underdog universal champion.
>*dabs furiously*
>megabuster
kawaii!!!!!!!! :D:D:D!!!!!!XDXDXD
>>
>>1913055
wtf was that
>>
literally who the fuck is actually invested in this division? it's fucking trash m8s
>>
>>1913055
What
Thee
Fuck!
>>
>>1913100
Kendrick was around doing cool shit before this division but yeah it's complete dog shit that's given no time to develop into something better

Also dosen't help that the crowds all tired out at the 3rd hour and are completely dead during there matches
>>
>>1913100
WCW stomped a mudhole in WWMEME's ass for a few years while having a robust and exciting cruiserweight division. You'd think Vince would simply copy and paste that formula, but he still has no idea how to use these guys.

I'm not saying push them to the fucking moon, but they could easily make the mid-card ten times better if they were given a modicum of attention.
>>
>>1910404
nice argument pal
>>
>>1910443
I remember when 5'6 was the cutoff
>>
>>1910390
he buried himself during his push because of weed. TBK screwed TBK
>>
>>1913095
>>1913194
>almost 2017
>not knowing dabbing
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.