[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fighting bros, will we ever get our board back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Fighting bros, will we ever get our board back?
>>
Nah, though I'm more than happy enough to split the board 50/50 with /heem/ and /wwe/. Toy guns and wheely planks can leave
>>
>>1850615
/wwe/ doesn't want to split the board.
>>
>>1850736
We want to just go back to /sp/ where we were top heels.
>>
Nah
>>
>>1850791
you guys weren't this bad at /sp/, or here. What happened? I mean, why are you guys killing /asp/?
>>
>>1850523
Probably not but it doesn't mean we should stop posting.
>>
>>1851141
We were restrained to our single general, and gamethreads. /sp/ also actually has mods, so retarded shitposting got pruned all the time. There would be the ocassional night when we would spam the whole board with after a big match or something, but that's pretty standard fare for all sports on /sp/

Then to top it off, /woo/ migrated to /asp/ at some point, and I think we may have absorbed another wrestling message board, and I'm sure we got some redditors as well. You also always have people who see a board go to shit, and just start shitposting on that board for fun.

I tried to argue against the move to /asp/ because I knew what happened was what was going to happen. I still feel bad for all you /asp/ies for what happened to your board. I never came here before, but I do frequent some of the slower boards, and would hate for them to get shit up to the level that we shat on this place.
>>
>>1851202
Back in the days before /asp/ was incredibly slow but every thread had tons of information on fighting techniques. now its fast but every thread is about wrestling stuff. I don't mind seeing pro-wrestling, but when its every thread it gets annoying.
>>
>>1851311
No. it's fast because there is so much shitposting about wrestling.
>>
WWE belongs in /tv/ because they don't actually participate in the sport i'd be happy to share the board with amatuer wrestlers talking about their sport but sitting on the couch watching WWE is not an alternative sport
>>
>>1851296
Thanks man, that helps. It just sucks that we can't really talk about anything aside from wrestling.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>1851374
Your logic is sound, and I don't even disagree with you. /tv/ does make perfect sense. However in reality it would just be and overall worse experience for everyone. /tv/ is filled with enough shitposting as is, and is already barely able to contain it. The wrestling threads would just get spammed with bane and cunnyposters, while the rest of the board would just get thousands of single reply threads of wrestling shitposts.

/sp/ is the only board that can handle /wwe/.
>>
>tfw miss Devitt

Would rather have him than all these other tripfags.
>>
>>1851588
Ehh i disagree /tv/ could handle the spam they have competint mods not sure if this board even has mods but the reason why i think it shouldn't be on /sp/ is still because they don't participate in the sport they watch the tv show
>>
>>1852284
Well whatever. I wish someone would do something about Carter. How is it entertaining to spend all day spamming shit?
>>
Where was the Wrestling threads before. /sp/? Surely they didn't have this many.
>>
>>1850523
No. Hiroshima is looking to close down boards that arent getting much traffic
>>
>>1851141
/wwe/ doesnt get a long with the /woo/ queers. They didnt want to post in a 2coldStev0 game thread with outlaw nerds
>>
>>1857359
/sp/ had a single /wwe/ general, and on mondays, or PPV nights we would have gamethreads.
>>
>>1851374
> muh participation meme
What about the sumo wrestling threads then
>>
>>1858112
Sumo is a real sport.

I don't know I think /asp/ should just be deleted it's become completely wrestling.
>>
File: Dancing Maggie.gif (951KB, 240x174px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing Maggie.gif
951KB, 240x174px
You know? To be a board full of supposed martial art fighters and such, you're a bunch of crybabies. I mean, I fucking hate what hiro did to this place, I loathe the wrasling fags presence and I wish a nuke would fall upon those retards.

Yet, rather than spending hours every day blaming a single guy out of this, I keep doing some resemblance of a fight. I have filters set to throw into the top all those shit threads so I can have an easier time reporting them. When that fight with the punk dude happened, I reported so many threads, half of the board was wipe and I got a sort of ban, because I could report more threads for a couple hours. I could keep posting, but reporting was forbidden.

What I did when the cooldown was over? Report again all the shit.

You want this board? Fight for it.

Doing all tumblr (crying all day on the internet) wont help anyone.
>>
>>1860331
>but reporting was forbidden
I know they will do something to you if you give too many false reports, but did you straight up hit a report limit or something?
>>
>>1858086
when they had that q&a thing about the board i begged them to put us back on sports because there's just so many more wrestling fans than the other fandoms on here. i do feel bad sometimes
>>
>>1850791
>one thread
>top heels

lol no bitch tits
>>
>>1860352
If you report something, and then immediately try to report something else, you get this "You have to wait before reporting again" message. It doesn't last for too long, maybe a minute or even less. However, after half of the catalogue was deleted, I kept receiving the same message long after a minute had pass. I think I keep receiving the same message for like an hour or two.

I don't know if it was intentional or some sort of weird error, but I couldn't report anything for a while. I keep posting and browsing as normal, only reporting was down for me.
>>
>>1850523
Never give up.
>>
>>1860636
Get worked
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.