[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can a trained female typically beat an untrained male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 17

File: why girls should learn bjj.jpg (91KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
why girls should learn bjj.jpg
91KB, 600x619px
can a trained female typically beat an untrained male?
>>
Yeah.

4chan Pass user since March 2016.
>>
>>1824365
Depends on a lot of other factors
>>
>>1824365
It depends on the situation.

But let's say you put a trained female MMA fighter in the octagon with an untrained male and they were roughly the same weight then...

The woman would win 95% of the time.
>>
Unlikely unless the guy was really weak.
>>
>>1824365

well yeah if the guy is a twink.
>>
>>1824365
>breaking your boyfriend's arm because he's tickling you
>>
File: desu desu erekfu.jpg (93KB, 850x548px) Image search: [Google]
desu desu erekfu.jpg
93KB, 850x548px
a girl beating me into submission is a big fetish of mine but realistically it would never happen. the first time I did bjj I could beat all the girls at my gym even those who had 5+ years of experience. now that I have 1 yr of experience myself it's just never going to happen. sometimes I let them do it though
>>
anyone here got a 4chan pass?
>>
It depends on the individuals. Being trained doesn't necessarily mean you're actually well trained enough to take on someone that's bigger than you, at the same time most people are so hopeless in fighting that a trained 12 year old child could knock them down.

I'd say going by probability out of 100 1-on-1 fights with random untrained men, assuming the woman has a good teacher, and a significant desire to improve, and gets to spar often, in other words ideal conditions, the woman would at the very least win more often than she lost.

Until you reach a certain level of skill, knowledge, and strength where you can cripple someone that's 3 feet taller than you and 200 pounds heavier over the course of a few seconds, and you can keep 2 people from getting a single hit in on you or knocking you down for a good 10 seconds at least, every fight is just going to be a huge gamble. Unless you have a knife, I guess.
>>
That depends on like a hundred different factors. If a girl really wants to win a fight they don't have to be trained in shit besides using their nails to claw at the guy's face or if they're in public screaming "rape."
>>
this tiny asian girl tapped me out my 2nd day in BJJ lol

i didnt let her do it again though
>>
>>1824365
No. Don't believe what weak nu-males tell you.
>>
>>1824365
>that psychopath gf
If I ever date a martial artist I'm learning that shit too
>>
>>1824365
If the untrained male is a weak skinnyfat shit? Sure. If he's a fit decently sized dude that just happens to be untrained in fighting? Only if she got super lucky.
>>
>>1824365
Even if she's not trained, generally, no. It's a much larger gap between Male and Female than Male and weak Male.
>>
>>1824365
I don't know about being trained in MMA but even without it the answer is sometimes. Depends on the male and the female.

I'm a 5' 11" girl who does weight training, I can beat up a 5' 5" skinny-fat dude no problem.

Now a skinny-fat dude of 5' 10"? I stand a chance, but he'd likely win despite my weightlifting because of testosterone and shit.

Women are obviously weaker than men, but the gap can be lessened and not all men are big strong dudes. Some guys look like they haven't even entered puberty yet, while some women are 6'+
It's not a strict "all men can beat all women" rule.

>>1824414
>>1824671
I think it's meant to depict rape bruh
>>
>>1824881
post tits
>>
>>1824451
>experienced girls goes easy on the new white belt
>yeah, I totally beat that purple belt first day at the gym. Didn't even try that hard

Every time
>>
>>1824881
>I can beat up a 5' 5" skinny-fat dude no problem
Do you know that from experience?
>>
>>1824881
beat me up please
>>
File: 1464488248205.jpg (18KB, 345x393px) Image search: [Google]
1464488248205.jpg
18KB, 345x393px
>>1824942
I know from experience I can overpower one. I didn't attempt to injure him, but being both bigger and stronger I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a challenge.

>>1824905
>worksafe board
Will a picture of Brandi in a bikini do?
>>
>>1824948
>I know from experience I can overpower one. I didn't attempt to injure him, but being both bigger and stronger I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a challenge.

lel fucking manlets
>>
>>1824365
>has her legs wrapped safely around his upper-cest
>pulling his arm into a straight line is somehow going to break it
>lifting the back instead of pulling him in

This is why girls shouldn't learn BJJ
>>
>>1824365

Depends on how hard either side is willing to fight, and if there are weapons or environmental factors involved.

Combat pragmatism goes a long way, especially if one side doesn't care about the survival of the other post-fight.

You'd expect a rapist would prefer a living, breathing victim, at least for the duration of the rape...
The victim would have no such concerns.
>>
>>1824881
Hey sis! I made a topic too. Look for it, it's the one with Ember Moon. Oh and someone here showed me how to use the quote feature. The software is kind of weird as compared to SMF.
>>
File: rampage-slam-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
rampage-slam-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>1824365
If you think it would go as easy as it claims in that image, then absolutely not. If I was in this situation, I'd throw a few hammer fists then Rampage Jackson powerbomb her through the floor.
>>
>>1824977
Yes Amy I saw it. Now please remove your name from the name field, also don't post any more information about yourself here and you will be fine. Try not to post too much, there are a lot of creeps around here. And please don't post any trace of your social media accounts!
>>
>>1824978
5/10
>>
>>1824451
no, they are not "going easy" on me, I'm the one who goes easy on them. you don't have to like it but it's true. the moves only work when I let them do it in practice drills. in sparring they just don't have the strength. I can just squeeze them in submission. I'm an advanced weightlifter so there is also that.
>>
>>1825608
>>1824910

meant this reply
>>
>>1824978
Either you break it right away or you escape/flow into another technique.
>>
>>1824365

Depends on the situation. You can be the world brazilian jiu jitsu champion and it wont make any difference on the situation if you're lightweight and the guy fighting you is 2 times your size and weight.

If we're talking weapons like swords or guns, sure. The one who has trained more has the advantage. Guns especially are the great equalisers.
>>
>>1825608
Yes they are. Your post reeks of white belt and you fuckers say the same shit all the time.

>yeah bro, I tapped a black belt last week. I'm just a natural/I'm too strong

Every time
>>
>>1825850
https://youtu.be/kjFp1R5klo4
https://youtu.be/S6x1kRnGNU0

Daily reminder
>>
File: 1457819242323.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1457819242323.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>1824365
No because I carry a gun and a knife, your pussy is mine.
>>
>>1825888
dude there's no other way to say it than you are just wrong. everytime I have to hold back on them because otherwise I'll hurt them and look like a total jackass. how can you even think THEY are going easy on ME if I beat them everytime. girls are just not strong enough to pull the moves if I am resisting even a little bit. the example above is an impressive display of technique, but I'm way bigger and stronger than that skinny guy.
>>
>>1824501
but lets say you were trying to rape her and had no reservations about smacking her across the head to soften her up a bit

would she have still tapped you?
>>
>>1825827
Then I'll Rampage her again. Ain't no getting up after you attempt to put me in an MMA submission.
>>
>>1825944
This.

Anybody who plans to use martial arts practically is the physical embodiment of a meme.

If a woman wants to protect herself, she should learn how to shoot a gun.
>>
No.

If the male isn't a manlet faggot and the woman isn't an amazon, there's just no training that a 100+ pound weight difference and 9+ inch height difference can make up for
>>
if the guy is a manlet cuck, sure.

a guy over 6'0"? average girl stands no chance. maybe some freak amazon might be able to pull it off but even then i'd say it's a 60/40 chance at best in her favor. men are way heavier and stronger.
>>
>>1825893
is defeating the king of the manlets supposed to be impressive?

I am equally unimpressed about the "slam" onto a floor lined with crash mats
>>
>>1825946
>no girl could ever beat me no matter how skilled. I tapped a blue belt girl my first day of bjj

Every time
>>
>>1826106
>guy way bigger and stronger than you will ever be gets tapped by a 150lb brazilian
>w-well he was just a Manlet anyways
>>
>>1826290
>guy way bigger and stronger than you will ever be
>that guy
>bigger and stronger than anybody
rickson gracie is 5'10" slouches, and stands taller than pedro sauer by an inch or two
he is towering over the meathead in that video. the guy he's fighting is barely 5'3"

KING of the manlets, and absolutely nowhere near 250. Please don't believe gracie propaganda. Even if they were the same height there wouldn't be a 100 pound weight difference, do you literally smoke crack or just your bjj teachers cock?
>>
She can learn the Ground and Pound, and the Rear Naked Choke, and the dreaded Rear Admiral.
>>
>>1826282
now you're just making shit up.
>>
Depends on what an average guy means to you.

If you count pic related an average guy. The answer is no. A real man of average size and stength will wreck a girl regardless of what she believes.

If the average guy is your typical nu-male beta (which isn't considered a normal healthy guy) sure, then she can.

Problem is. Getting good at beating nu-males isn't worth anything considering they'll never try to rape you

If you ever get attacked it will be by a 6'0 230lbs blue collar possible ex felon who knows his way around a pussy and knife.
>>
File: 117778827.jpg (74KB, 375x457px) Image search: [Google]
117778827.jpg
74KB, 375x457px
>>1828195
Forgot peck
>>
i'm 5'5 and i have no doubt in my mind women could kick my ass. being a midget all my life i've come to have a fetish for tall women.
>>
A female the same size as the average 25 year old man the she will win if she is trained legit
>>
>>1824453
Yeah
>>
>>1824365
yup with a lot of BJJ training on the ground, if the male doesn't have any wrestling or BJJ experience sure
>>
let me break this down fo real tho
pardon the tl;dr, the post got away from me

I am close friends with a female professional martial artist, as in we see each other a few times weekly
she isn't low level, she's a globally ranked champion

I myself am not a professional fighter, but I am a trainer. I know shit way better than I can do it, which is fine

she's a pretty tall girl, the two of us are exactly the same height, and I have 60 pounds on her. It isn't fat, it's just simply body density and muscle, and I'm not a particularly muscle bound meathead either. That's just the difference between the body composition of men and women

here are the important details though. When we spar together she is no question way faster, mobile, and skillful. She's objectively a better fighter than I am
The flip side to that is she couldn't hurt me literally if her life depended on it. She can hit me with everything she has and it's a tickle. Her hands will take more damage than my body. I can't think of any situation under which she could knock me out unless I just stood there with my hands down and allowed her to tee off with he hardest kick.

conversely I need to hold back a lot when we work together. She has full permissions to hit me as hard as she can, that's why we work together, I'm a training partner she doesn't need to worry about injuring.
But if I ever decided to unload on her it would drop her instantly

/anecdote
>>
>>1824365
No. Women are weaker and naturally inferior.
>>
>>1824451
>Pls get in my guard
>>
>>1824365
Too bad most rapists have a knife or a fire arm.
>>
>>1829441
B-but muh feminism!
>>
>>1824365
It depends.

See with that hold, I don't care how trained she is, I am sure, that I could flex with more strength than she could pull with two arms if she doesn't lift, then punch her in her fucking face until she drops her legs.
>>
>>1824365
She'd be getting slammed out of that by any weak faggot, then subsequently raped.
>>
>>1828675
Doesn't matter if you have grappling training, if you physically are weaker your techniques will not work.
>>
>>1824365
god damn i fucknig hate anime and all these retarded ass internet comics.
children read comics not adults kids dont get raped so stop advertising self defense with these story time animations
>>
>>1829916
My good sir, I beg you in the most respectful way possible, seek the means to end thyself.
>>
>>1829441

But... Muh equality and feminism
>>
>>1828201

There's a reason it's called a fantasy. In a life and death survival scenario, and you guys were left to fight over a can of beans for survival....

Hand to Hand, assuming no weapons.... youd strangle the bitch. Maybe, if it was a 6'0 woman, who weighed 200 all muscle, and has been injecting human growth hormone for years while power lifting...

At that point I can see her beating YOU up. But not the average man.
>>
>>1829904

This is true while not being true. Weaker guys tap out huge guys all the time. Due to having better technique obviously. BJJ and Judo was designed for the weaker men.

So in that regard, what you're saying is incorrect. But... when you're TOO weak, like women amounts of weak, then yes, it's impossible, one needs minimum amounts of strength to perform techniques, the average man has those minimum amounts after training for a bit, females do not
>>
For fucks sake this thread is garbage

http://www.bjjee.com/bjj-news/female-us-navy-sailor-puts-rapist-to-sleep-with-triangle-choke-in-dubai/

There you go. Women can use superior skill to beat a man. That's not to say they aren't at a disadvantage, but it's not insurmountable.

>inb4 hurr durr feminist I can beat any girl
>inb4 probably was beat Manlet nu male

I want the never trained wrasslefags to go
>>
>>1830075
>getting trolled
Nah dude everyone really believes the martial art that teaches you to break limbs and choke people to death is useless against bigger people
>>
>>1829458
Nope. Most rapists actually know their victim.
>>
>>1825827
It definitely depends. If they're the same weight I'd put the odds on the female, but if it's your average female vs. your physically above average male (ie, typical rapist) then the dude would win every time. Technique can really only get you so far over brute force.
>>
>>1829441
Speaking as a man, that's kind of depressing. Imagine if there was an entire race of people who were just naturally stronger than you could ever be, and no amount of training could let you beat even a mediocre one.
>>
>>1829916
>chan site
>>
>>1829441
that's an excellent point aout how they can be just as fast and technical (and even more). there's a girl at my gym that constantly outs me when we do touch drills. in a touch drill, whoever is touched in the head or stomach is out. but in actual sparring, it' day and knight. just every aspect of my fighting goes better for me when I can deflect anything she throws at me effortlessly. strenght matters yo.
>>
>>1830091
>>J-jokes on you! I was only pretending to be rerarded!
>>
>>1824881
This fucking this. Weight size and skill are all advantages, but none guarantee winning.
>>
>>1826012
And that's why Kickboxing is better than BJJ.
>>
>>1824368
>4chan pass user since March 2016

hot meme. nice.
>>
>>1826012
>This is what wrasslefags actually believe

If I'm fighting to save my ass virginity and someone starts trying to punch me from a triangle choke (which will have no power in the first place from that position) the last thing in the world I'd ever do is let go of the fucking choke.
>>
>>1834115
you aren't going to be able to triangle someone while they are sitting up to punch you, and you aren't going to do it when they are chest to chest holding you down and raping you
the move isn't accessible from either of those spots
>>
>>1834402
>leaning up punching you

You're right, that's the perfect time to sweep

>chest to chest

When their posture is down is the time to triangle you fucktard
>>
>>1824368
how do I enable that setting
>>
>>1824365
Look at that choke, it's not deep enough. His carotid artery isn't even being squeezed!!!!
She wouldn't last 10 seconds in the octagon with that sloppy jitz.
This is only inviting him to squeeze her breasts and lick her pussy.
>>
>>1834402
Just because you watched ufc doesn't mean you understand grappling. Just stop.
>>
>>1824365
Nah.
A typical male (nu-males don't apply) has far more strength than a female.
You could argue that "bu bu bu but the female has technique". Sure, but at a 10+ kg and 10+ cm advantage on average (pulling stats out of my ass, though), and at a significant strength gap the male is going to rip through any holds you'll put him into, and tank most of the strikes you'll throw at him.
Any guy that will get caught in some wushu pressure bullshit is a turboidiot and should delete himself.
>>
>>1835003
Fuck off wrasslefag.
>>
>>1835018
Bro, no need to be whiteknighting.
Women are cool and all that stuff, but c'mon.
I mean, you westerners have great imagination, since most of you don't even get into a fight until you are in your late 30's, so I understand why you'd think that way.
But if you actually experienced fighting on the street, then you just know from intuition that this stuff is as rare as catching HIV when slavsquatting.
>>
>>1835034
>hurr durr da streetz

Yeah I know you once got drunk and took a couple wild swings at some other drunk in a bar, then spent the rest of the night talking about how you totally would have fucked him up if they didn't break up the fight. You know everyrhing there is to know about hand to hand combat.

Fuck off wrasslefag.
>>
>>1835045
I'm straight edge, though.
But girl, you don't even know. I had my reality check in elementary school already. Bullies everywhere. But 10 years ago and today is a difference like day and night. You have to be really unlucky to get into a fight nowadays.

Face it lady - you women just can't compete.
>>
take your other hand and ram it up her ass. Wear her like a sock puppet
>>
>>1835059
>lady

Good one

>B-BUT I GOT BULLIED IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT FIGHTING

lol, what a fucking fag. Maybe don't talk about shit you know nothing about and you won't look like such a retard.
>>
>>1834915
you are incorrect, too high or too low you don't have offensive maneuvers, you need them in the middle to do anything worthwhile. You should know this
the last thing you want to do is have someone squished against you, which is what everybody ends up doing when they are getting hit, they lock down and then just lay there until their arms are tired and get their guard is broken
>>1834991
wrestle me you double nigger!

more importantly though, one the cock is already inside the guard position is rendered entirely useless because she wouldn't be able to elevate her hips
>>
>>1825850
>If we're talking weapons like swords or guns, sure.
Not even swords, breh. You still need to use your upper body musculature to hold that shit up and move it around.
>>
>>1835726
All arguments are beaten by >>1830075

It can be done
>>
>>1835726
>too high of posture to sweep
>implying

Also yeah people without a strong guard game lay their and get their ass kicked but the whole point of bjj is to develop skills that will give you options from that position.
>>
>>1835670
It's obvious that you're a triggered woman.

I don't see how I wouldn't know shit about fighting when, just like most kids my age back then, I was forced to fight by older guys that picked on us, up until high school.

Please, enlighten me what secret there is that would let an average woman training martial arts knock an average man the fuck down.
Dude, it's keeping me on the edge of my seat.
>>
>>1837385
you're a tripfag, as far as literally everyone else on this board goes you've already lost this argument
>>
>>1824978

Painful to watch. If only he would have hooked the leg with his right hand as he went to posture up he'd have prevented this from happening. Pulling down on his head with the left too.
>>
>>1837419
>you've already lost this argument
>muh tripfag
>bu bu bu but I don't need to bring up arguments
Huh, looks like I lost this argument just like countless trained women lost their fights against the average Joe, I guess.
:^)
>>
>>1837385
>it's obvious you're a triggered woman
>I got bullied in high school so I know all about fighting

Holy shit lol. Wtassel fags are actually this pathetic.

>what's the secret

Theres no secret, it's experience along wirh efficiency in motion, something you have neither of.
>>
>>1837385
>Please, enlighten me what secret there is that would let an average woman training martial arts knock an average man the fuck down.

Physics

https://youtu.be/5GuXQZw1Tj0
>>
>>1837472
I mean, the current teen environment in my country got westernized lately, so it's easy now, but a few years ago everyone was fighting everyone.
Not even hooliganbros are this active nowadays. Shame, really.
Anyway, everyone got bullied and everyone was the bully. I don't see the problem.

>experience
>efficiency
Man vs man - sure. A smaller guy can beat a bigger guy, those things provided. But a woman? Lmao. Good luck, unless she has a physical advantage, and even then it's not to be expected.

>>1837528
>I'm just gonna stand there and wait for her to throw me

And now in practice:
https://youtu.be/X2QgDWSfQik
>well-known female fighter with a respectable record vs a literally who newbie at the same weight/height
They couldn't even bother to write his name in the video title.
>>
>>1824365
Unless you're a pro/amateur fighter, there is no poster in this board that can beat cyborg in a mma bout, me included.
>>
>>1837628
>the best female fighter can beat the worst male fighters

really makes me think
>>
>>1824375
Lets say they've both 5 years of active sparring.
>>
>>1837528
now trying doing that when the motionless cylinder punches you in the nose.
>>
>>1837862
Ok

https://youtu.be/rRNHFuNL0mc
>>
>>1837686
The premise of this thread was "could a girl beat a normal guy trying to attack her if she was a skilled fighter."

The answer is obviously yes. The average male doesn't even exercise, let alone seriously prepare themselves for a fight.
>>
>>1837943
>The answer is obviously yes. The average male doesn't even exercise, let alone seriously prepare themselves for a fight.
Maybe the average American Male.
>>
I'm a wrasslefag and even I recognise a trained fighter generally possesses the advantage over an untrained one.

I would not fuck with Holly, Miesha, Cyborg, Ronda, etc.
>>
>>1837583
>I've never been in a fight in my adult lofe, please listen to my opinion on fighting

Full retard

>Man vs man - sure. A smaller guy can beat a bigger guy, those things provided. But a woman? Lmao. Good luck, unless she has a physical advantage, and even then it's not to be expected.

So you clearly understand that physical strength isn't an insurmountable challenge, but you refuse to believe this applies to women because...why?

>Female fighter loses to less known male fighter

To be expected. No one said men dont have a physical advantage. No one said that women don't have a smaller talent pool to compete with in sports. The original discussion was about if a trained female could beat an untrained male and the answer is demonstrably true.

https://youtu.be/S6x1kRnGNU0
https://youtu.be/DwVgEgKWINM
https://youtu.be/SJnyPLuHSIU

Also see >>1830075
>>
>>1838219
>https://youtu.be/S6x1kRnGNU0 [Embed]
>https://youtu.be/DwVgEgKWINM [Embed]
>https://youtu.be/SJnyPLuHSIU [Embed]

these are literally ALL grappling matches
the moment you allow the guys to start throwing punches all that shit will go out the window, guaranteed

this is why weight classes and womens divisions exist
>>
>>1839666
MOTHERFUCKER WE COULD HAVE PUT THIS BOARD OUT OF IT'S MISERY!
>>
>>1839666
you saved this board brother
>>
>>1839674
girls are gay, until people understand this my work is not yet done
>>
>>1839666
>the moment you allow the guys to start throwing punches all that shit will go out the window, guaranteed
This is not a matter of men being stronger than women.
This is a matter of striking being superior to grappling.

You get into jumping kicking range before you get into kicking range.
You get into kicking range before you get into punching range.
You get into punching range before you get into grappling range.

Only when the striker makes a distancing mistake does the grappler have an opening to use his or her only weapon.
>>
>>1838219
I love it how you set links to like the only 3 videos on youtube of girls getting the better of guys in BJJ. The truth about those videos is that the males aren't going too hard on them.
>>
File: chick owns dude.webm (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
chick owns dude.webm
2MB, 512x288px
>>
File: muay thai lady boy.jpg (53KB, 300x452px) Image search: [Google]
muay thai lady boy.jpg
53KB, 300x452px
>>1837686
Your point is moot and I'm still right.
>>1839666
Nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6DNSSDFpcg
from 01:20, the fittest tatooed boxer is better but would have lost on point.
AAAAAAAAAAAANND...
Let's end those cunts hope to win ...
and finally to nails the coffin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3FZLTpJREY
All untrained faggot can all go die in a fire
Most here (me included) could even win against pic related in a muay thai match
>>
>>1839781
There's no fucking pleasing you is there.

>heh, it doesn't matter that I don't train, exercise, or been in a fight in my adult life. No girl could beat me
>yes they could, here's evidence
>W-WELL...THERE'S ONLY THREE VIDEOS NO 300 AND IT DOESN'T FIT MY EXACT QUALIFICATIONS

Wrasslefags are the worst. You aught to he crying on /r9k/, good god.
>>
>>1839924
>tfw she will never choke you unconscious then humiliate you further by peeing on your face
>>
>>1839755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAN-ZKQlucg
>>
>>1838219
>why?
Because they're females, numb nuts. They fuck up, they don't have the mentality for fighting, they're too emotional for it, and they don't have enough test to back up what they learned. A shame, really. But that's sex dimorphism.

>all those videos of BJJ and twinks fighting
https://youtu.be/rRfCpQx_FDE
:^)
>>
File: image_14.png (308KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
image_14.png
308KB, 546x700px
>>1840404
>this angry woman throwing a shitfit and going through great lengths to post videos of twinks getting their shit pushed in
lul
>>
>>1840700
>everyone who disagrees with my opinion females fighting is a woman because woman are bad and I hate them

>>>/r9k/

>>1840695
>moving the goal posts

No one said women weren't at a disadvantage just that a woman wirh more training could beat an untrained man.
>>
>>1840389
I'm not sure what side of the argument you are on here

you have a video of a playful exhibition with nobody really trying to hurt each other, and a clearly staged clickbait video
>>
File: 1454745449839.jpg (3KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1454745449839.jpg
3KB, 123x125px
>>1824365

Yeah, but that aside she's doing a triangle joke, nobodies arm is getting broken in that picture
>>
File: 1463992552006.jpg (70KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1463992552006.jpg
70KB, 500x497px
Sheeeeeeit massa
>>
>>1824365
Isn't most rape from behind?
>>
>no one has posted part 2 yet

The autism...
>>
>>1840986
because part 2 invalidates the feminist narrative

Why girls should learn bjj part 2: Because there are hot guys in class and you can peak at them when they are getting changed and showering
>>
File: jiu jitsu girl lewd.jpg (905KB, 1050x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jiu jitsu girl lewd.jpg
905KB, 1050x1600px
The possibility exist, but mass/size is the first and foremost important factor in a fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O06JQiVDvwc

Don't bully women, they can make good fighters too
>>
File: dlifter.jpg (62KB, 338x385px) Image search: [Google]
dlifter.jpg
62KB, 338x385px
>>1840834
>everyone who disagrees with my opinion regarding women is a /r9k/ wizard because only fat, woman-hating neckbeards do
So, tumblr or /cgl/?

>muh goalposts
There weren't any to move to begin with.
>woman wirh more training could beat an untrained man
>beating twinks and nu-males
>beating someone that's going easy on them
>beating skellies that can't even lift them for a Rampage Jackson throw
>videos other than BJJ and ground-hugging show women, even the most remarkable women, getting their shit wrecked by literally whos and average nobodies
So that's the definition of an average, untrained male - a 50kg pile of bones and water.
Huh, really makes me contemplate...
>>
>>1824365
If you practice that kind of defense in Europe, you will go to jail for hurt him :c
>>
>>1841340
>there weren't any goal posts

Uh...the OP?

>>1841166
>mass and size is most important.

Precision beats power, timing beats speed. Weight classes exist because all the fighters competing should (unless you're cm punk) be at a professional level of experience and skill. When those factors are equal, size and strength starts to make more of a difference.
>>
>>1840907
Sheeeeeit
>>
>>1842131
hol up
>>
>>1841547
weight classes exist because size is the biggest factor in who will win a fight, technique can up to a certain point help you can overcome this but you're still fighting an uphill battle.

jiu jitsu is probably your only true chance to beat the bigger guy, and even then for example nog (about 100kg) who had great jiu jitsu took almost 10 minutes to submit sapp (about 170kg) even though sapp didn't know shit about jiu jitsu. he was dropped on his head during that fight, took punch after punch, and spent most time on the bottom. If sapp had been a blue belt he would've smashed through Nogueira's multi degree black belt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U8qzqIj7m0

But back to the point of the thread though was to discuss if a training can help a woman beat a man. now if they're the same weight then the woman will most likely beat the guy if she knows jiu jitsu, even with the differences in muscle mass. but in terms statistics and considering self defense that's not the size of opponent she'll get.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism#Humans

>average body mass difference between the sexes being roughly equal to 15%
>females have, on average, 40-60% the upper body strength of males, and 70-75% the lower body strength

she could still beat someone 15% bigger with around twice her upper body strength, the possibility exist but it's like a 2 weight class difference on top of the gender difference. she'll need to be pretty high level in jiu jitsu.

better off buying pepper spray
>>
>>1840879
The first male to fight couldn't win on points. He could have rekt her, looking for the ko.
Second video shows that a trained girl can rekt any noob she wants.
>>
>>1839666
but desu, untrained males don't know how to throw punches.
>>
>>1837941
oooh look at that, it's a muscular male.
>>
>>1844093
He's a 180lb professional athlete

What's your physique?
>>
>>1841547
>the OP
And what's up with that? You're treating OP's thread like a goalpost?
Kek, okay.

Looks like you got your shit pushed in by another person, though, so I guess you didn't score this goalpost.
>>
File: sspls.png (619KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
sspls.png
619KB, 490x750px
>>1844171
190lbs intermediate powerlifter.
>>
>>1824451
obvious fucking weeb never trained a day in his life
>>
>>1824451
Obvious liar
>>
>>1826090
The entire reason the ufc exist is because your are wrong.
>>
File: IMG_1065.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1065.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>1847296
>your are
>>
>>1847329

Perfect gif. There is absolutely atrocious grammar on display here.
>>
>>1847292
>>1846992
lol nope. I could just bear hug them from any position. I'd notice they were trying to pull off some moves but it just doesn't work if I'm resisting. I don't know why you're all so offended and salty about this, it's just reeality.
>>
>>1824365
First you have to define "trained" if she has only been doing it for a year she won't be very good and the average man will have a huge size and strength advantage

I would say typically no but they will on occasion be able to beat an unsuspecting man if he isn't very athletic and hasn't been in many fights in his life
>>
If they are the same height, he doesn't work out at all and she does a lot of strength training in addition to MMA, possibly.
>>
File: Skill of the Streets.webm (3MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
Skill of the Streets.webm
3MB, 202x360px
>>
>>1848558
>and hasn't been in many fights in his life
What shithole are you living in? That's just about every single man in the developed world.
>>
File: daniel bryan wrestlemania 30.webm (489KB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
daniel bryan wrestlemania 30.webm
489KB, 202x360px
>>1848849
Fucking Turks
>>
>>1849150
holy s I want this little turd to get soccer kicked
>>
>>1824365
Only if she has the strength training to back it up. Weight classes exist for a reason, even untrained people can easily out muscle technique.
>>
>>1845906
I weigh 165 and eat peanut butter every day and I would double leg you into oblivion
>>
>>1849150
back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>1824365

That would just choke him, not hurt the dude's arm. If she brought her left leg over his head to the front of him, she could lock in a guard armbar that would jeopardize the elbow.

And that armbar is probably a better option for a girl, as a dude might be able to pick her up and legit powerbomb her before a triangle choke can incapacitate him.
>>
>>1824365
In weapons based martial arts. Yes very much so.
>>
>>1855327
lol you wish
>>
>>1824365
Depends on the martial art. A female boxer can't knock out an untrained male, but a female bjj white belt whit a couple of stripes can brake an untrained males arm with an arm bar.
>>
>>1856459
I don't know what a triangle-armbar is: The Post
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.