[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since these threads are now allowed 95% of the threads on /asp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: Best-Dean-Ambrose-Memes[1].png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Best-Dean-Ambrose-Memes[1].png
1MB, 1366x768px
Since these threads are now allowed

95% of the threads on /asp/ are made by one guy
90% of those are attempts at memes
99.9% of replies in the thread are the OP with fake IPs/VPN and data posting
He is a 12 year old kid from the Roblox forum
Still trying to get a dead meme "have sex" over
Literally 9 gag image used here >>1822541
He's in every fucking thread, reading every reply
Makes up imaginary characters like bretcuck, fedoramen, George, fartcuc, beckystalker. Even if they existed, he's posting as them now trying to make his own reality show here.
Dropped his trip because of mass filtering
Has new aliases Biff Andreas, B the Kid, Bliss, Babun Tarisan
Created the /spiteful/ general to troll the other generals
Tries to mimic actual posters and drops "Get a clue" as a method of trying to make it organic
No fun allowed. You got something funny to post? do it on another board on 4chan. You can't have fun here
Tries to make this board move fast, hence so many random discussion threads
He also makes those "/asp/ really sucks" "this board sucks" threads so that he can reply to it with "Have sex, get a clue, this is a wrestling board" Since he can't trigger the non wrestling anons in their generals he needs to get their attention elsewhere

I enjoy moderate shitposting, but holyshit this ain't shitposting or trolling, it's just BORING stuff. I feel like all the worthwhile anons have left or something

>>1822529
>>1822613
>>1822430
>>1822380
>>1822114
>>1822551
>>1822459
>>1821440
>>1822233
>>
File: IMG_0273.jpg (80KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0273.jpg
80KB, 540x534px
Big Dick Carter working the overweight /asp/ smarks into suicide watch
>>
>>1822625
George sperging out again kek

based deanboss
>>
So this is a Carter thread made by Carter to garner more attention towards Carter who is "the only poster" but is still non-existent technically since Carter has never been proven to be a real person, rather an idea of a person that people use to "work" one another? I have a headache.
>>
>>1822641
Carter is a meme
>>
>george meme
She doesn't post on /asp/. Carter being a newfag randomly saw some screenshot posted in a thread here and is just namedropping it
>>
I have just come to accept every post here (even mine) is carter
>>
I swear to god I'm not Carter
>>
fedoroman thinks 30+ posters are just one

jesus fucking christ you are losing your mind dude

it was bad enough yesterday when you were trying to convince us that 6-7+ posters were just 1, you got buried and made a hugbox thread, now this...
>>
>>1822625
BretGOAT isnt imaginary newfag. The rest probably are
>>
I am Crater
>>
>>1822713
/sp/ WWE were basically newfags from /woo/ and reddit and they brought the "banal discussion" "serious business" culture to 4chan
>>
>>1822713
> Even if they existed, he's posting as them now trying to make his own reality show here
>Do not patronage tripfags

The only newfag here is you
>>
>>1822713
You do know /sp/ wrestling general were refugees from Reddit who came here after getting banned on Reddit for stating opinions moderators didn't like
>>
Hey Fedoramen, should I make you a new hugbox thread? Because you are really losing it right now.

Roman Life Mattress
>>
It doesn't matter who Carter is. This place is a shithole kekfest even without him. A number of people here, maybe even the majority, only come here to shitpost. Hell, some of them have admitted to only watching WWE so they can shitpost. Literally everyone here is a shitposter. Even me. Holy shit, I'm even shitposting right now. What am I even doing in this Hell?

I'm leaving.
>>
>>1822726
this post caused me to laugh uncontrallably
>>
>>1822726
Hi Carter
>>
>>1822720
>>1822724
t. Newfags that were never there

We were all /sp/artans that also liked wrestling.

>>1822713
It is easy to tell when the real Bretmark is posting and when deancuck is oretending to be him
>>
>>1822771
Meant for >>1822723
>>
He made all those identities to get Jasethy over and it still didn't work lmao @ his life
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>1822625
Fuck OP for exposing the business.

DELETE THIS THREAD.
>>
My pro-Bret posts are pretty much always considered Bretchad posts, but I cannot tell if I am Bretchad, or if that is someone who was posting already when I got here.

I'm also 99% I am not accidentally carter, because carter-hate was already a thing when I arrived.

tl;dr: a lot of the Bretchad posts you think are carter are often me, and I am not carter. I also don't think I am the original Bretchad but I might be. But then it's hard to tell, because you acquire an absolute SHITLOAD of fans when you are TBTITBTWATBTEWB.
>>
>>1822814
Why are Shawn Carter, Cartiesel, Carter Ramon and Carter Cerst Celmsley hugging each other?
>>
>>1822771
Wrestling was also discussed on other boards before /sp/. The fact that you don't know that probably makes you a bandwagon hopper. Infact the non /sp/ part of 4chan from 2007-2014 still discuss and not on /asp/ even many /sp/ guys don't want to be here and admittedly just lurk
>>
File: Carlito+%252817%2529[1].jpg (86KB, 908x1269px) Image search: [Google]
Carlito+%252817%2529[1].jpg
86KB, 908x1269px
Board Name: /asp/
Leader: Deanmark
Memes:0
Average shitposting:10%
Boring posts: 90%
/sp/ banality:100%
>>
>>1822771
There are many who post on multiple boards here. WWE was casually discussed on /tv/ since 2006. And many didn't want to post in /sp/ because of flagshit posting and the fact that "it's a TV show not a sport."

I really do hope Wrestling gets killed off and goes back to /tv/ & /sp/
>>
>>1822817
Carter+
>>
>taking 4chan seriously
lol i bet ya like women wrestling too ya pinheads
>>
>>1823108
You take it pretty seriously Beato since you literally have nothing else in your "life"
>>
>>1822780
18+ kiddo
>>
Hey guys, what posts do you think should be banned round here?

>was he a draw
if not a wrestler, should also have to have more info the same way pol can have a red pill me thread

>did they
funny but not really asp worthy

we really need ids and flags
>>
File: JIM-CORNETT.jpg (63KB, 444x557px) Image search: [Google]
JIM-CORNETT.jpg
63KB, 444x557px
>>1822814

Did I hear somebody was exposing the business?
>>
>>1823149
Flags are a mess
Just look at /pol/
>>
>>1823153
ok maybe not flags but IDs would be swell
>>
>>1823165
>id

What's the point of an anonymoud board if you can't be anonymous? If you don't like the tway these things are and have always been since Moot was the owner, just leave. No one is forcing you to be butthurt.
>>
>>1823178
Anonymous*
Way*
Since moot created this place*

Fixed it before you assholes call me out for the errors
>>
>>1823178
I am not butthurt faggot. IDs arent universal. Every thread creates a new one. It allows people to see if they are replying to the same fag or not. It has made pol a lot better. KYS
>>
>>1823178
Because it would make it evident when Carter is samefagging, it would improve board morale
>>
>>1823257
Oh fuck off, do you really think "the imaginary Carter" is the only one who shitposts? You guys are running away from a boogeyman. Just ignore and don't reply to "Carter". I didn't know 4chan turned into such a sensitive place.

>>1823265

I get what you're saying, but c'mon. If this board is truly 18+ you guys should stop whinning about him making the same memes or insulting everyone. Like I said, ignore and move on.
>>
Wrestling (autistic) + 4chan (autistic) = quite possibly the most autistic board on the internet
>>
>>1823165
Foud the wewtist
>>
>>1823149
Flags are cancer, Ids are stupid and only useful in /biz/. Just delete /asp/ and make it what it used to be

>>1823276
We all shitpost. But as someone pointed out Dean/Carter is the "No fun allowed" kid. Who desperately samefags and makes too many crappy threads. By crappy I mean it's boring as hell shit. He seems to be against anything that is liked here and ends up samefagging as the "Malicious /sp/ poster who wants have sex to be over"
>>
>>1823276
>Oh fuck off, do you really think "the imaginary Carter" is the only one who shitposts?
>>1822529
>>1821076

Those threads are pretty much him being an amateur at creating an imaginary friend called Fedoramen

Inb4 "I'm gonna use the it was on /sp/ ya seething finna hommo"
>>
>>1823309
Remember that pasta about 4chan not being a place where we don't try to be someone because we are all anonymous? Well, treat that guy like such. Just ignore him, heck, we are giving him attention by having THREADS about HIM. He's annoying; but it becomes worse when people give him the attention he seeks.
>>
Carter or Deanmark is the greatest poster to come out of /sp/

>have sex
>finna
>seething
>Get a clue

All beauties created by the leader of /sp/ WWE i.e Deanchad. You fags are lucky to have him here. So /tv/ you either obey the /sp/ commander Carter or get a clue and leave

/sp/ for life, Deanchad we trust, our leader

fuck off /tv/ and take your waifus and fetishes with you
>>
>>1823344
>having THREADS about HIM
He makes those, and whenever you see the catalog with the same epik thread over and over he made those too.
He makes like 30-40% the content of this place, there's no ignoring him, he must be permabanned
>>
>>1823338
>imaginary
>g-guys stop bullying me, there's no fedoramen
>>
>>1823350
t. Cuck
>>
File: 1441396745694.png (352KB, 384x565px) Image search: [Google]
1441396745694.png
352KB, 384x565px
>>1822816
Real bretchad here
You are doing god's work anon and are a jam-up guy, keep it up. You can even join our crew, pic related

>>1823350
> deanspic
> spee
Lol pls
You were never there. Go back to your angry birds forum
>>
>>1823359
Since the mod is clearly ignoring everyone's wish, what other action would you guys plan to take?

>>1823369
This is what I'm talking about. Don't reply, unless you're a samefag, in which, keep replying to yourself. Have fun.
>>
>>1823382
>he got triggered because he was called a cuck
Don't act like a kid, lad. Seriously
>>
>>1823382
C U C K
>>
File: A89J4bMCIAEyz5A[1].jpg (23KB, 430x460px) Image search: [Google]
A89J4bMCIAEyz5A[1].jpg
23KB, 430x460px
Nice containment board
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
I've been a loyal 4chan member since 2006

I lurk /asp/ time to time, and I see a lot of these similar threads on /qa/

4chan is a wooden house that got too fat, with every "meme" site having this place referenced and "Internet memes" becoming pop culture. This place is pretty much falling apart with all the weight from reddit, 9gag & rest of the internet. This is the price you pay for popularity. Many have jumped of this ship, I have some attachment here but Moot chose a right time to bail out for a much, much better job. Hiro knows what he wants and the ad engine has gotten better, the server even cheaper.

If you are new or old and still like this place then by all means stay. If you like interest based boards, then trust me it's about time to move on to another medium and that's NOT Reddit but look for a "comfy" forum or something. Because interest boards are basically garbage grounds for redditors. /asp/ is a garbage dump for anyone who "can't post his shit on xyz wrestling site" You are not going to solve this problem as even the mods are Redditors now. And /asp/ is understaffed.

I have never posted on reddit in all my life, you know why? fucking nested replies, how anti freedom of speech and regressive can a site be? Voting system, holyshit. And you guys want ids and flags? they make sense on /sp/ and ids make sense on /biz/. All this shit, because some underage nobody "keeps making and samefagging threads."

The more important thing is
>A industry who's largest entity is a company from Stamford that caters to kids
>4chan the open playground

You will be surprised at the amount of underaged kids posting in this particular board right now. Which is why I never jumped on the /asp/ ship when it was announced that it's now the wrestling board.

Also if you're above 18 and wrestling is your primary interest, then get yourself checked.

Seriously stop whining and wasting your time with a sinking ship. It's never going to be 2007-2010 again
>>
>>1823382
> everyone's wish
fedoroman pretending to speak for everyone

holy fuck how entitled do you think you are?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.