[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince, he is nver going to work, and you know it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

File: Roman-Reigns.jpg (41KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns.jpg
41KB, 650x366px
Vince, he is nver going to work, and you know it
>>
He's gonna have to

Heel or Face
>>
>>1787727
Roman is over

Raw is the problem
>>
>>1787740

Roman is not over. Did you not hear the booing Tennessee gave him or is Roman not over with White Trash?
>>
Roman is fine, he gets the biggest reactions. Everything else is the problem aka the writing
>>
>>1787745
>Tennessee
smark city
>>
>>1787746

This fucking level of delusion needs to fucking stop.

>>1787747

Is it now or is this another narrative being forced
>>
>>1787747
>smark city
nice """"""""deflection"""""""""""" have you been saying this for the past 52 weeks? stupid idiot
>>
>>1787751

Every city that boos Roman is a smark city this is what Carter actually believes
>>
>>1787751
>chanting delete
>not smarks

He got 100% cheered in atlanta aka the true smark (or as smarks call them, anti-smark) city, as well as all the non smark cities
>>
>>1787750
Your lazy shitposting needs to stop
>>
>>1787760

>Georgia
>All black shithole

BLM member don't you have some dindu's to nuffin?
>>
>>1787761

Carter take your ban like the faggot you're and KYS
>>
>>1787763
>smarks are degenerate racist scum

Lel
>>
>>1787763
>roman haters are basically the kkk

damn, rly makes u think
>>
>>1787763
whoa man cool it, it's 2016
racism is a crime and crime is for niggers
>>
>>1787767

You're really reaching aren't you?

Why does /asp/ not have mods get?
>>
>>1787769
>>1787770

Carter if you're determined to make 500 Reddit accounts to shitposting at what point do you realize it's time to KYS
>>
>>1787771
Uh oh its half past the hour, the wewtist needs to cry to the mods again for help
>>
>>1787769
pls m8 I'm a black man from Canada.
>>
>>1787776
>seething
>>
>>1787747
>Tennessee
>smarks

I get that Romannetty marks are hilariously wrong by their very nature but this is just sad.
>>
He could have Austin-tier promos at this point and have the best in-ring action and he will never get over with the crowd.

He's pretty much done.
>>
>>1787727

how far will vince go? Will he have roman squash aj? will he make a cuck angle with HHH and steph? He's a mad man
>>
>>1787970
I don't know about that, if he actually improved he might get over.

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened.
>>
>>1787727

Literally turn him heel. Give him a flair gimmick of haha I'm better than you, and let him run with it. Yeah obese smarks will stammer out "g-go away heat" but they will still watch and you'll pull in casuals.
>>
>>1787988
Flair had charisma + mic skills.

>but they will still watch and you'll pull in casuals.

RECORD
>>
>>1787988
>but they will still watch and you'll pull in casuals
Literally 3/.4 of heel gimmicks is

>Look how cool i am and how trash are you

if they gave it even to Roman i bet the ratings would go even lower
>>
>>1787991
Not him, but charisma/mic skills can be substituted for a perfect environment.
People want to hate him, so if they give them a firm foundation to, they will.
BUT not for long. As you said, Charisma/mic skills are what sustain a good Heel. Roman lacks both. So his run would be short, he'd get a shit-ton of heat for a bit, then he'd peter out.
>>
>>1787991

Granted you cannot compare promos today to the cocain era. But it would breath some life into romans character. Also it's easier to write for cocky heels than trying to make a juiced up somaon a sympathetic babyface.

>record

eh nobody else is doing better. I think just run with a heel roman before the football season really starts to dig into the wwe viewer base.
>>
>>1788005
>eh nobody else is doing better
???

There is not one person that got a close push to Roman 2015-2016 (brock dosn't count).

Nobody is doing better because nobody had a chance like this faggot.
>>
>>1788005
You're the one who brought up the Flair analogy, don't move the goalposts now 'cause it backfired on you.

>eh nobody else is doing better.

Besides guys like Styles, Ambrose + Rollins yeah?
>>
>>1788015
Ambrose and Rollins are doing shit, too. The Shield as a whole fail in that department.
Styles is doing well, though.
>>
>>1787727
Well he sure worked you it seems like
>>
>>1788021
The only thing he worked is this company into failure
>>
>>1787986
The thing is, he DID improve. But the crowd still isn't having it.

It's over for him. They might as well ditch the Reigns experiment and push another big guy.
>>
>>1788019
>Seff's 1st night as WWE Champion popped the highest rating in 5 years
>Smackdown gaining viewers since the Draft
>>
>>1788030
>Reigns has improved

At what? Because he's no better in-ring & on the mic than he was in late 2013.
>>
>>1788032
>>Seff's 1st night as WWE Champion popped the highest rating in 5 years
Post-Mania cash-in. He went on to have a generally poor reign.
>>Smackdown gaining viewers since the Draft
BIG
MATCH
STYLES
>>
>>1788032
>>1788035
Also, I'll point out that Smackdown's gain is due to going live, not really any one person.
But I would, if absolutely anyone, attribute that to AJ and/or BMJ over Dean, since they're hotter in general.
>>
>>1788035
Yeah, and last year's RAWafterMania was still much higher-rated than several previous editions as well as FAR higher rated than this year's.

Really makes you think...

>He went on to have a generally poor reign.

Can't imagine why. It's not like he was booked as a total geek or something.
>>
>>1788015

I just brought up flair off the top of my head. I definitly do not think roman should be a chicken shit heel. More of a Haitch heel if anything

>>1788011

AJ and balor both had a strong push. AJ is probably the one of the best in the world and balor ended up being hurt. Owens is a sinking ship (heh) and the rest of the shield have had no better sucess. Almost every draw in history had to change gimmicks to find sucess.
>>
>>1788040
Because a huge surprise ended the night. It's nice that ratings were popped, but it wasn't on his shoulders, a cash-in at the ME of Mania was just a literally headline-worthy event that make big news.
Also, not disputing his terrible booking, just don't really care. His reign went on to do awfully in the ratings, so he's a failure all the same. Granted not to the extreme degree of Roman, but still.
>>
>>1788039
>Cena drawing ratings

Yeah the last decade+ of building the company around him sure led to that ;)
>>
>>1788042
>More of a Haitch heel if anything

So...a poor man's Flair?
>>
>>1788044
>admitting the booking was awful
>still blaming it on the talent
>>
File: 1474345573645.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474345573645.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>1788042
>Owens is a sinking ship

Big belly Owens is the worst booked champ in years.

They didn't book him to do anything memorable when he has the potential to do it as shown by his ROH days. For sure more potential than Samoan nigger cunt Reigns

>>1788044
>His reign went on to do awfully in the ratings, so he's a failure all the same

This is fucking retarded.

Its like, booking Brock as a skirt wearing faggot as a champ making peopel change channel and at the end of his reign say it was his fault and he is the failure.

Get a brain faggot(s)
>>
>>1788050
I'm not necessarily blaming Seth. I just have literally no other criteria by which to regard him as a draw or a no-draw. His reign did poorly, and that's the only metric we have. Anything else would be my pure conjecture, which doesn't really float.
>>
>>1788053
How about the criteria that he is a talented individual that has shown that he can be easily on the level of people who "drew"?
>>
>>1788058
>and can be easily on the level of...

But he has not yet ascended to that level, and it is therefore pure conjecture to assume he could be.
Personally, I agree that he could. But factually, it has no basis.
>>
>>1787988
It's funny how they turned the Uso's but still refuse to turn Roman. The guy is a natural heel, but Vince is dead set that he will be the top face.....no matter what.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 236x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 236x225px
problem with the Big Dog?
>>
>>1788062
>The guy is a natural heel
Why?

Because he looks decent?

His pre-NXT heel run was fucking awful.
>>
File: 2015.png (41KB, 594x410px) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
41KB, 594x410px
>>1788053
What we can glean from this chart: people seemed to be into the concept of Seth as WWE Champ and would keep checking back in, only to realise the show was still the same old shit and not come back.

>only to realise the show was still the same old shit and not come back.

Or as I prefer to call it: WWE since 2001.
>>
>>1788066
Because he's a naturally unlikable dickbag?
>>
>>1788068
Cool. What I glean from it is that I'm not in the frame to assume the opinions of millions (barely) of people, and that his reign drew shit.
>>
>>1788061
He as a champ was already better than Batista after 21 but that didnt stop "The animal" from being based on this board.
>>
>>1787747

Tennessee isn't a city, you stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>1788072
If you're not interested in having a discussion, why are you even posting?
>>
>>1787747
>reactions don't count because they're not the kind I want

Autism.
>>
>>1788099
If you have nothing to validate yourself, why are you even posting?
>>
>>1788111
>copycatting

Oh, so you're at THAT level of petulant salt.
>>
>>1787727
He's the most over heel on the roster, are you literally retarded?
>>
>>1788116
But he's not a bad guy.
>>
>>1788077
Batista's first reign maybe, but Batista in 2007 smokes anything Reigns has done solo.
>>
>>1788052

>shitty booking

Because Vincent is dead set on every heel being a chickenshit. owens ironically could have been a convincing monster heel.

>>1788049

Except flair was a master of chicken shit heel. Haitch just annoyingly always needed help despite being juiced.

>>1788066

Because he has a good heel look, is clearly a company man, and even shot on cena in an interview.
>>
>>1788660
>Because Vincent is dead set on every heel being a chickenshit

I think Haitch is the one who wanted Rollins to be chickenshit
>>
>>1788122
Nice answer. Get a shower.
>>
>>1788665
Doubtful. Rollins comes off like the classic Vince heel.
>>
>>1788673
>pretending to know booker's inner-workings and simultaneously contradicting reports

huh?
>>
>>1788682
>Cuckterposting

>>>/out/
>>
>>1788122
>>1788682
>>1788710
Samefag
>>
Before the suspension I though they were right to perservere, but even marks are booing him now.

(And smarks still hate even though he is a midcard workhorse now)
>>
>>1788742
>midcard workhorse

Neither of those apply to Reigns.
>>
>>1788742
he main evented the last 2 horrible Raw

>midcard
>>
>>1787740
>>1787746
FedoRamen
>>
>>1787727
>RAW
Perpetual under performer goes over a fan favorite just because he must always look strong
>Smackdown
Literal modern GOAT lays down clean to get over a new heel

The SD difference lads
>>
>>1788755
With your logic, Roman was in the midcard when he was champion.
>>
>getting this triggered by Based Big Dog
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.