[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kliq/ Kliq General 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: BASED.jpg (47KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.jpg
47KB, 600x300px
A general thread on all things Kliq.

>Big Sexy Kevin Nash
>The Bad Guy Scott Hall
>The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels
>The Cerebral Assassin Triple H
>XPac

Also can talk about Kliq related endeavours such as...
>Nash and Hall revolutionising the business with the nWo
>D-Generation X
>How the kliq benefited others i.e. getting Rey Mysterio over and continually drawing for both WCW and WWE

What we don't want here
>uninformed marks
>lies about the kliq

Keep it TOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT.

Featured matches
>Nash vs Hall Halloween Havoc 1998
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6w12o_kevin-nash-vs-scott-hall_sport
>HBK vs HHH Summerslam 2002
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2h0lwu
>>
>when you get so BTFO in another thread you feel the need to make another one

>>1760931

The absolute booty-blasted STATE of OP
>>
>D-X
>good
dude cocks elemayoh!
>>
>>1764384
What are you talking about? Keep it Kliq.
>>
>kliq general
why
>>
Vintage wrestling really ain't my thing, granddad.
>>
>>1764637
>why would we want a general to discuss our favourite matches from the people who defined the business
>>
rank them from favorite to least favorite bros

>HBK
>Nash
>Hall
>XPac
>HHH
>>
do you guys think they're still close?

nash said in his breaking kayfabe shoot that the only one he talks to now is Pac because hes the only one who picks up the phone

sometimes hhh when he goes to visit backstage they'll hang out

he never mentioned hbk or razor. shame they were so close
>>
>>1764827
>HBK
>HHH
>Hall
>Nash
>Xpac
>>
>>1764827
Big sexy
The bad guy
Hbk
Xpac
Gaytch
>>
>>1764853
Are Hunter and Michaels still BFF?
>>
File: v2Q4ueZ.jpg (44KB, 308x380px) Image search: [Google]
v2Q4ueZ.jpg
44KB, 308x380px
Opinion time

Do you think the kliq has ruined wrestling or made it better?
>>
>>1764865
This.

>>1764881
WCW going out of business ruined wrestling, and that was just a business deal so they had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>1764827
>Hall
>HBK
>Nash
>Hunter
>Xpac

>>1764881
Without the Kliq a lot of the good stuff in the attitude era doesn't happen

Post attitude era everyone besides Shawn was pretty bad.
>>
>>1764877
Yes Michaels moved to Florida to be a trainer than because Haitch offered him a job there
>>
>no hogan
Irrelevant stable tbH
>>
File: Confused Regal Face.png (173KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Regal Face.png
173KB, 420x314px
Serious question: how exactly did the Kliq work with some of the "side mates". I mean obviously Nash & Hall at least were also in with Hogan, and Big Show and that would have been as well probably.

Meanwhile HHH built his own crew in WWF with Road Dogg and Billy Gunn etc, while bringing Waltman back into the fold on that side.

It's like the Kliq literally split in half to control wrestling, but there are surely other bros they had who might as well count as members.

Can anyone clear this up for a brother?
>>
>>1765440
They were literally always second tier mid level guys who marks insist ran wrestling from behind the scenes. They couldn't stop Hogan, Austin or Rock or even Mankind from doing what they wanted.

Real talent trumps politicking in entertainment everytime.
>>
>>1765440
Taker and Austin were great friends with the Kliq despite never been official members. Owen was too.

Hogan had creative control so Nash & Hall automatically wanted to be his good side.

The only people who had problem with The Kliq are the ones who never drew any money.
>>
>>1765463

See I heard Taker butted heads with Michaels when he wouldn't job to Austin one time, but other than that I imagine all the top guys would probably be in with each other.

Hence why I was wondering if there was a sort of "outer Kliq". Surprised about Owen though, but many wrestlers seem to have a good way of ignoring beef between two of their friends (Bret & Shawn for example).
>>
>>1765473
Bret was hated by Hall & Nash for being a huge mark. Hall wanted more money and Bret as a world champion, didn't raise the envelope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RaCObFNYQ0
>>
>>1764827

Back in the day:

XPac
HBK
Nash
Hall
HHH

Today:

Nash
Hall
HHH
HBK
XPac
>>
>>1765463
>literally just making things up
>>
>>1765473
Complete and utter lies, what do you gain from it? Oh, and they wanted Bret to be a member at the start and he blew them off.
>>
>>1765548
Meant for>>1765463
>>
Why did X Pac never use his backstage powers to become world champion?
>>
>>1764827
Scott
Paul
Kevin
Michael
Sean
>>
>>1765440
Nash, Hall and Hogan fell out in 1998 or something (when the nWo split in kayfabe) because Hogan was worried that they'd steal his spot (mainly Nash since hall was becoming AWOL) since they were now directly feuding. Hogan called for Hall to turn on Nash in kayfabe to keep them apart and make the wolfpac not as "cool" or something.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.