[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when the filter fearing, CM Punk posting, samefagging,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: BillieCuckandPeyton.jpg (94KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BillieCuckandPeyton.jpg
94KB, 1080x1080px
Where were you when the filter fearing, CM Punk posting, samefagging, multiple IP wearing, Dean Ambrose loving, No fun allowed, Redditor DeanMark got beaten by /tv/

>>>/qa/648055
>>>/qa/656686
>>
File: paige (19).gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
paige (19).gif
3MB, 500x282px
Great thread we have here.... not
>>
"fillters are for redditors" "filtering my internet". Cuckter obviously not knowing filter all tripfags has been around for a decade. It was also to promote the 4chan extention
>>
On /b/ posting in a beer tasting thread, why?
>>
Reddit here, we hate your filters and we support our king Deanchad. Have sex retarded OP
>>
Kind of got good news. Actually got word about the future of /asp/ on IRC
>>
Seriously I hope ya die ya knob. So what if I'm a redditor? I'm finna still get the support of my army no matter what. BASED DEANCHAD, based reddit
>>
>>1723879

kek carter might actually kill himself if he gets booted from here
>>
>>1723927
It's been months and he hasn't even realized that "have sex" is just not catchy enough.

It's hilarious that the other boards here have better wrestling memes than /asp/

/asp/ has a lot of newfags who don't get the 4chan logic. "Have sex" wouldn't even work on something like /b/ I actually see him crying over anyone talk about filtering him or his namefag gimmicks

Honestly just go back to our usual boards and let /asp/ die with the Dean and the redditors
>>
>>1723930

You are retarded. Please have sex was being used in /wwe/ before we even moved here, it isnt Carter's meme, stop giving him credit for it.
>>
Anyone else notice that it's usually the redditors who go on /qa/ bitching about shit they don't like furthering trying to turn 4chan into an extension of their beloved hugbox?
>>
You hate carter so much that you:
>make the exact same shitposting threads every day
>spam both /asp/ AND /qa/ with your shitty threads
>samefag more than carter ever did
>refuse to accept that "18+", "please have sex", "PJWTS" etc. were used long before carter even arrived
>make shitty photoshop memes and attatch a 9gag timestamp to make it seem like carter (who didn't even make the memes btw) is from 9gag
and the best of all:
>make shitty fart fetish photoshops of WWE divas

Also here's 100% solid proof that "please have sex" is a /wwe/ meme: http://archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/please%20have%20sex/

OP you really need to get help, carter has made you so butthurt you don't even realize that you're just like him
>>
>>1724536
this desu

OP is a mentally ill fartfag
>>
File: kek4.jpg (47KB, 346x334px) Image search: [Google]
kek4.jpg
47KB, 346x334px
>>1724536
>make shitty fart fetish photoshops of WWE divas
>>
>>1724425
>>1724520
>>1724536
>>1724538
>>1724539
Thread was dead and suddenly got these replies
>>
>>1724546
Just ignore, Carter woke up and is samefagging
>>
>>1724546
Yes, usually when someone bumps the thread on the front page more people tend to see it.
>>
Denmark and his redditors won this board
>>
>>1724553
see >>1724536
before you call anyone a redditor
>>
File: Screenshot_20160908-114828.png (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160908-114828.png
168KB, 1920x1080px
>>1724548
Yeah no
>>
Don't care about this board, it's too fragmented and it's getting the nuke soon
>>
Based Deanchad and Reddit winning here
>>
>>1724562
> 21 posts
> 12 posters
>>
>>1724567
yeah carter has 4 different phones and 3 PCs all with dynamic IPs from diffrent ISPs that's how he can samefag so much

he's rich as fuck and never has to work so he has loads of freetime to shitpost here
>>
>>1724572
don't forget that at least 5 of the 12 posters are carter posting from his phone and other PC and proxies
>>
>>1724567
>>>1724546
>>>1724558 (You)
>nice try fag we know you use diff phone and shit just stop and kill yourself
Look at the pic again faggot, I'm on Wi-Fi, and there's no VPN icon on the status bar either dipshit, I'm not that fat loser virgin spic Carter
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.