[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ needs help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

File: 1471304600911.jpg (265KB, 1080x2094px) Image search: [Google]
1471304600911.jpg
265KB, 1080x2094px
We have a mod on the /asp/ board that is destroying that board. He deletes threads that encourage actual discussion and spams his shitty threads like "is he a draw?" or "is he autistic?" This is ruining the board for alternative sports fans and wrestling fans alike.
He constantly spams his own threads, replying to himself in order to make it look like people actually like his bullshit. You can recognize him by his lame ass catchphrases like:
please have sex
gain height
lose weight
hit the showers
or various variations of these.
He also uses various trips that are variations of the name Dean Ambrose.
Can someone please do something about this faggot?
>>
Carter is not a janitor or mod. /asp/ has virtually zero moderation which is the board's biggest problem
>>
get a clue
>>
>carter working you this hard
>>
>>648055

Also we should gas that Dean ambrose tripfag

Gas all tripfags
>>
>>648055
Hey dipshit >>635505 is still active. Post there, were trying to reduce spam on /qa/.

Also next time check the fucking catalog to see if we have a fix /asp/ thread.
>>
>>648061
Getting a mod that actually does his job would be good, the carter problem will solve itself with a working mod
>>
>>648061
Bullshit. If that were true, then why does he delete threads when people talk about taking action against this loser?
>>
>>648065
Nope, fuck you. The more attention on this, the better.
>>
>>648070
It covers the same thing dumbass.
>>
>>648071
What's the matter, Carter?
Are you SEETHING?
>>
/asp/ is the only board I visit on 4chan that I need to filter...let that shit sink in.
>>
>>648072
How the hell does Carter have to do with this?

All I'm saying is that we still have an active thread that is talking about the situation on /asp/, and that you should post there to prevent spamming on /qa/.
>>635505
>>
>>648074
SEETHING
>>
>>648069
Coincidence. If he were a mod there would be dozens of bans handed out every hour
>>
>>648075
Never mind, I'm talking to you Carter aren't I.

Anyways go to >>635505 to complain. There is also some helpful material for filtering there.
>>
>>648065
>>648072
we'll stop making threads when the idiot mods get off their fat lazy asses and do something
>>
>>648055
Carter the cuck warned me for posting related image and deleted my thread on /asp/.
>>
Carter isn't going to stop unless he either gets doxed or the mods do their jobs and can his ass.

Your only other hope is to spam /asp/ with nothing but anti-Carter threads constantly
>>
>>649377
That's the plan.
>>
>>649377
why would giving him more attention drive him out???
>>
>>650678
It wouldn't. That faggot probably posted that.
>>
reminder that Hiro is such a fucking faggot that he doesn't even come to this website so our prayers will remain unanswered. /asp/ will never have moderation because they don't even pay attention to the board and Carter the Cuck will be able to roam freely.
>>
I got banned for calling out a new consistent shitposter in martial arts general and had all my posts on the entire board deleted, even my regular ones outside of the thread
>>
>>652271
I forgot to add that it led me to believe that the shitposter is a mod or janny since all his posts always remain untouched
Whether he's Carter or not I don't care, but the fact that he's been allowed to freely shitpost in the only remaining martial arts thread on the board while those shitting on him get banned is fishy
>>
>>652271
Was about fucking time! They banned you, good riddance, imo.

>Inb4: your the shitposter!

No, dumbass. I'm the guy who desesperately tries every other thread to stop it from going to shit by reminding you TO NOT FUCKING REPLY TO THE SHITPOSTER!! If banning you is the only way you'll stop from feeding the troll, that's a good thing on my book!

Fuck, it was about time the mods do something right.

Now, don't get me wrong, the cuck guy should get banned and I report every other post by him, but guess what? I haven't been banned, neither the thread have been pruned or deleted. Yes, there are like 5 or 6 shit replies from him, but there is also some resemblance of legit discussion rather than the dumb trolling feeding routine you're so fond ot.
>>
>>652282
You're right anon, I honestly should just join the shitposter instead
>>
>>652293
What if, I don't know, it may sound crazy, but what if you try to talk about fucking MARTIAL ARTS on the MARTIAL ARTS GENERAL? There was a guy who said he was a doctor attending these events, and there was another guy who said something about a match with a kung fu guy. You could talk about that, you know? Not everything on the world have to be about shitposting or feeding shitposters.

Seriously, how dense can you be?
>>
Who want to bet the new mmautist is actually the janitor attempting to drive out what's left of the martial artists of /asp/
>>
>>652334
That's very likely. That Carter is such a pathetic waste of cum that he wants /asp/ to be his own personal shit box, even if it means he's there by himself.
>>
>>652276
Ironically we almost got rid of the shitposting mod, but you Martial Arts faggots screwed the whole thing up. Without realizing what people were trying to do

/asp/ is in it's current state because of the Martial Arts and /heem/ fags

>>649859
>>
TL:DR Version
97% of threads on /asp/ are started by Deanmark (some call him Carter, Nu-Carter)
IF YOUR REPLY SUPPORTS OR ENDORSES DEANMARK, (You) ARE DEANMARK
IF IT'S A THREAD IMPLYING CARTER AS INFAMOUS OR ANNOYING, THE THREAD IS MADE BY DEANMARK, THE REPLIES ARE ALSO DEANMARK
IGNORE HIS MEME SPOUTING
FILTER EVERY TRIPFAG,
FILTER CARTERS LAME GIMMICKS LIKE BABUN TARISAN UNLESS YOU NEED TO BE BORED TO DEATH WITH SHIT ATTEMPTS AT BEING FUNNY
ONE FUCKING THREAD FOR A PPV. ONE FUCKING THREAD FOR SMACKDOWN AND ONE FOR RAW DURING PRIME DAYS.
/HEEM/ AND MARTIAL ARTS FAGS SAVED DEANMARK AND ARE THE REASON HE IS STILL HERE TODAY
DEANMARK WAS EVEN IGNORED ON /B/
DEANMARK IS FROM REDDIT AND 420CHAN

Constant ignoring, filtering and reminding him that he is not funny and none of the /asp/ memes are by him, will absolutly drive him into insanity. He will do one last sperg before ending himself
>>
In the Alexa Bliss thread, Deancuck tried to called the /tv/ WWE general group /tv/edditors, not knowing that we have had those since 2007.

As the images say, he is a newfag who's recently come into the site from Reddit and 420Chan.

Reminder "Have Sex" "Gain Height" are posted by a reddit guy.

Deanmark/Nu Carter is a rejected Redditor, how pathetic
>>
>>652380
And how was that supposed to get rid of him?
>>
File: NoSherlock.jpg (3KB, 113x150px) Image search: [Google]
NoSherlock.jpg
3KB, 113x150px
>>652334
>>
JUST

the state of /asp/
>>
Deanmark has dropped his trip because he couldn't stand filters

He's now crying and posting "how new are you" to any guy who tries to dismiss "Have sex" as a reddit meme.

P.s he will try and say it was bretcuc and his from /sp/
/sp/ says they were never part of the board.
Deanmark and Bretcuck are from 420chan and reddit
>>
File: asp.jpg (632KB, 1920x2618px) Image search: [Google]
asp.jpg
632KB, 1920x2618px
>Pic has nothing to do with the quality of /asp/ threads and posts but rather being on topic and off topic

As someone stated the guy is just desperate to get his memes over
>Have Sex
>Holy Fucking Yum
>Kevin Nash quote (which I am okay with )

Problem as someone stated is that, Have Sex really didn't catch on. In the 11 years I've been here it's the worst attempt at a meme. He even tries to do the whole "hurr it was over on /sp/" /sp/ says Deanmark is a newfag from Reddit and /woo/ (420chan's wrestling board)
>>
>>652537
This image really triggers the fuck out of Deanmark.

Problem is the guy is not going to go, he sits on his computer and multiple phones and browses /asp/ for 20-22 hours talking to himself with the remaining for a powernap. He said /asp/ is his life.

Besides he actually keeps coming to /qa/ to check on this thread and quiety goes and creates threads like

>>>/asp/1699108

There was another one too, but he got owned by anons and he ended up deleting it
>>
>>652537
>>652539
You know you can just fight fire with fire. You can just keep spamming his threads reminding him he's from reddit
or if you see "have sex" or whatever being posted just remind him he's from reddit

It seems he was kicked out of those sites and ended up coming to 4chan. He's clearly mentally unstable
>>
>>652537
The Kevin Nash thing was actually started by another guy, Carter/Deanfuck caught onto it and just over used it

Hello Rato was also by another guy, and Carter kept posting "Hey why do you guys post JR in Alexa Bliss threads?" every single time. He never got a reponse and no surprise random alexa threads pop up with "out of place" JR images.
>>
>>652529
That's why I also filter his lame catch phrases too.
>>
>>652537
He's the same faggot spamming the board with CM Punk shit too. I just hide all his shitty threads and use filters for the others.
>>
>>652557
>>652555
He's been trying to spam is reddit memes in the Airsoft and Skateboarding threads. Luckily the airsoft guys are not stupid and just ignore it.
>>>/asp/1698912
>>>/asp/1693787
>>
Why is a rampaging shitposter from Reddit allowed to go unchecked on a 4chan board?

I mean it probably happens anonymously but this is an identifiable shitposter who could be dealt with.
>>
/asp/ without him is a slow cozy board. Here is the main reason why he really needs to go

Threads which he is not part of or involved in actually got active participation
Pretty much /TNA/ and /Lu/

>>>/asp/1697339
>>>/asp/1679848

Beyond TNA, Sienna, Alllie, Lucha Underground, Becky Lynch, Peyton/Emma/Billie. Everything else is pretty much started by him.

His threads are a waste of space. He creates threads replies in it, spouts his memes. After a while no one responds, he goes on to create another thread. It gets worst on PPV days. Look at /asp/ catalog, most threads are barely 2-3 replies.

September 10th is going to be fucking hell on /asp/
>>
File: based fatass.jpg (29KB, 360x497px) Image search: [Google]
based fatass.jpg
29KB, 360x497px
>>648055
You know if you didn't make it seem like a huge conspiracy you might actually achieve something here, but instead you just shitpost and spam the board saying that every thread you don't like was made by carter which is clearly not fucking true.

Here are some facts by the way:
>please have sex, lose weight and 18+ were reguraly used on /sp/wwe/
>"Is he a draw" and "Is he autistic" were posted way before carter ever arrived on /asp/
>carter clearly isn't a janny, do you think the mods wouldn't know if he was and remove him?
>if you didn't know any of the above before, you are the newfag from reddit

You're probably too autistic to believe me when I say that more than one person likes to shitpost on a board with zero moderation. Next thing you'll do is probably call me carter because that's the only defense against people who disagree with you.

Just accept the fact that people might just have a different opinion than yours.
>>
>>652613
Hi deanmark/carter, sound grumpy, got up from your nap?
>>
>>652613
/sp/artan here
>>please have sex, lose weight and 18+ were reguraly used on /sp/wwe/
>"Is he a draw" and "Is he autistic" were posted way before carter ever arrived on /asp/

This is all bullshit, none of that was on /sp/wwe this is Deanmark damage control.
>>
There are just CM punk threads on /asp/
>>
>>652613
>liking a fatass who can't draw a dime and made the crowd to leave
>>
New reminder thread posted:
>>653252
>>
>>648055
>this faggot?
I keep hearing about that, but how do we know it really is just one guy?
>>
>>653483
When you're there you'll fucking know.
>>
>he thinks carter will be even a spec of dust now that based alphonse is settling in on /asp/
Kek you'll be begging for spicter to be the number 1 shitposter again by next week
>>
>>653533
>>653459
You're trying hard
>>
/asp/ is one of the better boards on 4chan. But putting pro wrestling in an alternate sports board is stupid. Pro wrestling is not a sport, it's performance art & drama and since only WWE, TNA and LU are televised, the other indie promotions become irrelevant for something like /tv/. This is my argument for why Pro Wrestling needs it's own board. Since the fanbase of MMA and PW tend to overlap, why not make /pwm/ pro wrestling & mma?

That being said, /asp/ even with pro wrestling is one of the better boards on 4chan. Just look at /tv/ or modern day /mu/. /asp/ has shitposting but it's all on topic, the /asg/ guys and /esg/ guys have their general always active. The only thing that has to go is the samefagging "carter" or "deanmark". His patterns and samefagging is quite noticable, but more annoying are the guys who complain about him. His shitposting and off topic threads are so boring. He was a tripfag, and you know what? Tripfags fail at being "good" because they make it all about themselves. The entertaining shitposters of /asp/ always go as anonymous, and make it all about the wrestlers rather than themselves, good example? Billiekayfag, Sienna shitposter who has gotten TNA generals happening.

However replying to random posts with "Have sex, gain height, get a clue" every chance you get shows desperation, we all know it's one guy. But that guy and his meme are irrelevant. They guy had to mimic a spammer, because he doesn't have originality. I noticed someone mentioned he dropped his trip, that's only to avoid being filtered and to make a "return" type thing. Possibly he will have to samefag replies like"oh we missed you" "your back, fuck you"

Pro wrestling relies on shitposting to be discussed, nobody wants to discuss backstage politics and booking seriously for 7 days. That's why give it it's own board with lukewarm moderation.
>>
>>654396
>wwe and mma fanbases overlap
>/asp/ with wwe is one of the best boards
>>
File: PicsArt_09-04-01.42.03.jpg (313KB, 1440x1520px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_09-04-01.42.03.jpg
313KB, 1440x1520px
Stop posting on there like everyone else

Anime threads were the best threads on there and now they're banned because Carter doesnt want any semblance of fun or discussion or memes he didn't create

It's a dead board, move on
>>
>>654396
>Since the fanbase of MMA and PW tend to overlap
you cannot be this retarded.
mma fans hate wrestling because its fake
wrestling fans hate MMA because its boring and people arent doing flippy shit

the only overlap is that some athletes go into both to make money
>>
File: ThatsWrongFRetard.png (335KB, 800x558px)
ThatsWrongFRetard.png
335KB, 800x558px
>>654396
>Since the fanbase of MMA and PW tend to overlap
>>
>>654572
I watch both.
>>
>>652626
So why did you let this small minority in your board get Hiro to move WWE?
>>
>>654453
>>654572
That's why MMA needs wrestling like fake fueds and the only Draws in the sport have been Brock Lesnar and CM Punk, who hasn't even fought yet
>>
>>655432
mma fans dont want "draws".
we dont care or ever cared if the sport becomes mainstream (which it did anyway).
and btw there were plenty of popular fighters who werent in WWE
>>
>>655433
>becomes mainstream (which it did anyway).

No, it didn't.
>>
>>655433
Yet Dana needed Brock and CM Punk
>>
>>655433
care to explain what "draw" even means in pro wrestling context?
>>
>>648055
Can I just state that /pol/ is also having similar trouble right now. Hiro if you see this, please look into it, companies have made it onto the mod list and are using the power they have to silence and ban.

>>>/pol/87735696
>>
>>655583
let me add: ひろすき
>>
>>655449
That's why every normie watches it and it's being played in every sports bar across the county, right?

>>655480
>Dana """""""needed"""""" them when they've had Chuck Lidell, Lawler, McGregor, and other fighters normies cream themselves over

Look I know you guys are upset that UFC is more popular than your dying soap opera network, but there's more productive things you could be doing with this frustration
Maybe make another thread and AJ's farts or telling someone to have sex
>>
>>655449
uh yes it did. it sold more PPVs , has commercials on TV, has fighters on talkshows. i dont know what you think mainstream is. maybe your mandrama bubble is mainstream in your head
>>
>>655924
MMGay isn't mainstream
Wrestling used to be mainstream, but it hasn't been for years.

>sold more PPVs
You mean the one that had Brock Lesnar on it?
>has fighters on talkshows
So does wrestling.
>>
Hiro hasn't even tweeted anything since August 13th. He's literally MIA
>>
File: Capture.png (138KB, 553x266px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
138KB, 553x266px
Come the fuck on.
>>
Based Deanchad here, I am the genius behind the every CM Punk thread, I am the genius behind every AJ Lee Thread. I BTFO'D BeckyLynchWaifuGuy. I am the genius behind Babun Tarisan who has occupied everyone's filter.

So you think just because some toy gun kiddo exposed my memes as recycled 9gag memes I brought over from 9gag, I should be upset? Well you seething fags, seek sunlight, have sex, take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue
9gag is superior to 4Chan Kek
>>
>>655953
>i-its not mainstream
>p-pls stop watching it and tune into my children's soap opera we need viewers ;-;
>>
And now he's spamming non-stop for people to go into his thread

>>>/asp/1712650
>>
>>656215
Every other post in that thread is him being an obnoxious retard trying to redirect people into his thread:
>>>/asp/1712275
>>
And now he's literally posting shit
>>>/asp/1713178
>>
well now he's posting shit

>>>/asp/1713053
>>
now this
>>>/asp/1713414
>>
>>655583
well as you can see from the thread i referenced being deleted, /pol/ is being silenced.
>>
File: ss+(2015-05-31+at+03.50.15).jpg (73KB, 792x633px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-05-31+at+03.50.15).jpg
73KB, 792x633px
>>648055
Why can't we just have a WWE board and an ASP board...
>>
>>657574
because wwe doesnt deserve a board, they need to be wiped clean
>>
>>657672
I'm a wrestling fan and I'm starting to think this too.
>>
>>657574
Because Hiro doesn't care about us
Moot may have been a lazy faggot but he at least watched the website
>>
>>657574
>>657672
>>657685
>>657734
WWE board? you mean pro wrestling you Stamford wife

As a wrestling fan I think wrestling should NOT have a board here, nor should it be on /asp/. A lot of faggots keep saying without wrestling, /asp/ would be an extremely slow board. But logically IT NEEDS TO BE A FUCKING SLOW BOARD. Alternative sports are niche hobbies when you look at it, You need to have your "Is anyone here into xyz activity" up for atleast a week to get 10 people to who are probably into it or interested to see it.

Pro wrestling shouldn't have a board. Because 4chan gives liberty to have fun, the kids from reddit's squared circle and /wooo/ will still end up there to shitpost because they cannot do it on their site. Plus you will have mods and janitors who are redditors. You'd end up getting banned for saying stuff like "Women can't wrestle".

It's best to not have a Wrestling board and let it go back to the way it used to be. The current "Have Sex, Get a clue" meme spouters will go back to /wooo/, 9gag and reddit or /sp/. While the few of us can go back to /tv/ and /wsg/

If anything there should be a /tvg/ general board like /vg/
>>
>>657798
>"Have Sex, Get a clue"
Where does that came from?
>>
>>657801
>Have sex
is a meme forced by two tripfags Bretmark and Deanmark who even /sp/ admits are from reddit or 420chan

>Take a Shower, Hit the weights, Get a clue
While >>656686 claims it's 9gag
It's from this clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mIDR7po5Zs

It would have been funny, but the tripfag spam posts it randomly on replies or when he has nothing to type. Hence it never caught on
>>
>>657824
did we ever got a clue on what were Kevin "Exploding Quads" Nash motivations to text himself into that angle?
>>
There is also a thread discussing the solution to the current problem
>>656686
>>
>>648055
Use the report function. It does help. I report about 20 threads a day (all extremely blatant shitposts like "LOOK IN MY EYES" spam) and a mod does come along every once in a while and delete them.

We do it enough times maybe someone will actually get assigned to monitor the board full-time.
>>
Don't really care about the threads he creates. He basically shits up the board with his samefagging when he gets caught. Drops his trip, tries to act like a serious anon defending Deanmark. Anyone with common sense knows that Babun is Carter and it's the most boring thing ever, no one would defend if Carter was caught posting without dropping the name field
>>>/asp/1723821
>>
i have started posting /ASP/ rules and reporting all threads breaking these rules if i get banned please someone else take over for me.
Our board will be great again
>>
>>659067
>Don't really care about the threads he creates
You fucking should. This little faggot makes all those shit tier threads in an attempt to bump decent threads off the board. I try to help and bump any non-wrestling threads if they get close to falling off, but it's hard to do when he runs off actual posters with his 20 fucking daily CM Punk threads.It really is ridiculous that he is allowed to make this board his personal shit box.
>>
>>659129
> spamming
> unironically sits out his bans
Why are all OG aspies pathetic cunts lads?

>>659067
Deancuc isnt the paki, the paki is actually quite funny. I dont think hes the mod either.
Just an extremely autistic piece of shit that should be euthanized
>>
>>659134
if i get banned idc but rules are rules. if posters break them they should get punished.
>have sex
>gain height
>lose weight
>hit the showers
are all spammed to death and they don't get banned so i'm not worried.
I am here to make this board great. if you got a problem prove me wrong.
>>
>>657734
It's literally been almost two months now since he last posted. His Twitter has even gone silent

As for moot, he stopped giving a shit about us around 2011.
>>
If you guys care about /asp/ becoming better why do you support carter?

>>>/asp/1724588
>>>/asp/1724539
>>>/asp/1724538
>>>/asp/1724536
>>>/asp/1724520
>>>/asp/1724425
>>
Can we also get something done about the guy who does nothing but post CM Phil threads all day?
>>
>>659217
they are posting them because i am posting that they shouldnt post there but in /sp/ because it is about mma/ufc
>trying to get me banned oh well
>>
>>659217
That's the same faggot
>>
>drops all his tripcodes when he realized his only replies were his VPN and he was on everyones filter

What did Deanmark/Carter or whatever you faggots call him, mean by this?
>>
File: 1472016097188.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472016097188.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
>>659230
they will and will be a better meme then have sex at one point if i keep it up.
the amount of hate is great. i love it.
>>
also find it weird every other board has their rules sticky or pinned but /asp/ doesn't
>>
File: 1473237426857.jpg (67KB, 452x478px) Image search: [Google]
1473237426857.jpg
67KB, 452x478px
>>659222
>he actually thinks spamming the rules would work
He's not going anywhere, he will wake up everyday, he will sit on this site till his nap time arrives and he will keep spamming CM Punk threads and his lame """""""memes""""""

You filter him, telling him to Gb2reddit, 9gag or wherever. He gets triggered very hard. So hard that he tries to post as a "concerned anonymous" See all the posts the anon at >>659214 has crosslinked. That's what carter looks like when he gets triggered.

The reality is nobody would support him, we all know it. Heck I don't even care about /asp/ anymore and really hope it dies with him

You know those scenes where a guy doesn't allow people to have fun if it doesn't involve him being the center of attention? Congratulations /asp/ that's you
>>
>>659235
/asp/ never needed a sticky before the /wwe/ crowd came to the board. Those fuckers completely destroyed the most laid back on rules but great for discussion boards. I miss the days of mostly people the actually participated in their alternative sport, but the obsession over mandrama has become a cesspool.
>>
>>659241
The wrestling fags don't make any threads. It's one guy which is why everyone is here crying about it. Also the fact that on topic threads are deleted for the shitposting is ridiculous
>>
>>659214
Thats obv all deancuck and one other anon telling you he didnt pioneer some of the memes he has shitposted to oblivion
>>
What's with the lack of OC on /asp/ these few months? I mean there used to be some funny shit. Now it's just boring shit, CM Punk, have sex spam
>>
>>660411
Deancuck killed all the creativity.
>>
>>657957
It got archived
>>
>>652383
underrated comment
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.