[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9gag runs /asp/ now apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 09_33987.jpg (207KB, 1428x837px) Image search: [Google]
09_33987.jpg
207KB, 1428x837px
This is a precaution for other boards.

Over the past few months after /sp/ and /tv/ had to settle in /asp/ there was an influx of users from 420chan and reddit, who are using 4chan as their shitposting ground.

With the newfags trying to claim "have sex" originated from /sp/. /sp/artans say that it's bullshit and it has come from the reddit refugees.

However a guy from the Airsoft general pointed out that the invasion leader "deanmark" "carter" is from 9Gag as they use shit which only 9gag finds funny.

>Take a shower
>Hit the Weights
>Gain Height
>Get a clue
>Have sex

Since there is trivial moderation on /asp/ they have threads discussing how to get these memes over onto the other boards. They have tried using /v/. In the coming months they are going to start spamming these across other boards to.

The guy who's cross posting these across 4chan is from 9gag using a VPN. And is planning to spam /v/ and /tv/ first.
>>
>>656686
look i couldnt care less if some shitty meme came from 9gag, leddit or whatever the fuck.
its simply not funny
i want my /asp/ back that had good quality discussion and not this garbage we have now
>>
File: grover bomb.jpg (171KB, 625x721px) Image search: [Google]
grover bomb.jpg
171KB, 625x721px
>9gag
>relevant
It's amazing how the mere mention of 9gag still triggers people.
>>
/sp/artan here, "have sex" is reddit cancer. See
>>>/asp/1715348

That's just desperation to keep it relevant. Stuff on 4chan is usually catchy not extremely unfunny. Hope those kiddos grow up and realize that no one is going to pick it up.

/tv/ wrestling group had some good stuff, I assume no one from /tv/ posts on asp anymore?
>>
Wow, those wrasslin kids actually consider "have sex" as a meme? /asp/ the lamest board on 4chan I presumme. And that's the least interesting "meme" I've ever seen. I say worst board because it looks like /b/ version 4.0 where everyone is trying to create and force a meme. To be honest /asp/ looks far worst than /b/
>>
People obsessed with sexual things don't know how to shut the fuck up. They think of something sexual and they feel like they have to shit it out all over the place or else they'll die.

I seriously hate you if you are one of these people.
>>
You guys do know that the 9gag shit poster Deanmark lurks /qa/ frequently to see if these threads are created right?
>>656758
He's made the above thread and VPN posting in it
>>
Have sex is spammed by one guy, even if anyone caught on to it , they would realize it's a lame attempt at making a meme.

There are some ingenious copypasta and memes created in /asp/. Unfortuantley Mr Proxy samefags, false reports and basically goes into a frenzy when he sees people having fun without him.

He then spams the board with "have sex, get a clue, Is he a draw, CM punk/Phil"
>>
>>656830
thats from /int/
>>
>>656686
If you suspect a raid report it
>>
Well, to whoever is complaining about the shithead Carter. He's pretty much at the end of his lifespan. He has already dropped his trip just so he can get attention. He believes some fartcuck or antagonist exists.
So much that he's trying to post as a regular anon supporting himself

>>>/asp/1716339

The guy is oblivious to what's happening in the back
>>
It's not that bad of a board. It's just the Reddit/Wooo

>have sex
>gain height
>take a shower
>get a clue
>begging ya to seek female interaction

And it's all one guy spamming it any chance he gets.

What's sad is that the guys who used to post on /asp/ have memes on other boards which are over as fuck

The have sex samefagger has killed /asp/
>>
>>656686
I hate 9gag
>>
>>657977
So the new janitors are coming soon, correct? God I can't wait until the final solution begins. Every time I've gone on /asp/ it's wrestle-spam. Someone has to do something about it.
>>
>>658722
Those are the redditors, just filter

Babun Tarisan
and all the tripfags

The main redditor deanmark dropped his trip because of filters and gets triggered with the mention of it
>>
>>658722
Janitors won't fix the problem, IP range ban won't fix the problem. The problem is it's a reddit kid who everyone calls Deanmark. Who wakes up, opens up /asp/ and is there all day. He's 90% using a VPN which would make range ban useless. He might also have a dynamic IP, depending on the cutoff range or how long leaving the router off will reset the IP.

/asp/ just needs more mods. I don't think the guys spamming can be handled by one mod. And since he creates 90% of the threads, janitor would be useless. His samefagging is a bigger problem than the shitty threads he makes.

It's best to obviously leave /asp/ and let it be that one guy with the Airsoft kids
>>
>>659008
>>658722
>>657977
The fact that /g/ has a better Eva Marie meme makes me feel sorry for /asp/.

>>656854
>there are some ingenious copypasta and memes created in /asp/
All cross-posters from other boards like /tv/ /sp/ /wsg/ and /g/

>have sex
>take a shower
>get a clue

Try throwing this on entry level boards like /b/ and even they will reject it. It's shit and /asp/ is a shitposting ground for Deanmark and his Redditor friends.

All the good stuff gets flagged and deleted by a Jealous Redditor who should really just give up. Some things don't catch on. "Have sex" is not worth spending 24/7 of your time on a worthless board like /asp/
>>
File: hahano.gif (498KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
hahano.gif
498KB, 300x222px
>>656686
doing god's work anon

also

>there is trivial moderation on /asp/
>there is moderation on /asp/

Hiroyuki fucked up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.