[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it match of the year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

>>
>>1536434
I think I actually preferred it to Zaynamura, so maybe.
AJ/Nakamura is a hurdle, tho.
>>
where to stream dbz super?
>>
sasha vs charlotte on raw
>>
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
File: Excite.gif (2MB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
Excite.gif
2MB, 250x229px
>>1536434
I dunno about awarding it match of the year already, but it's certainly up there. Even if there has been a million Zayn vs Owens fights, they've been trying to build up a decent story with it, which doesn't seem to happen too much nowadays, at least for the midcard.
>>
>>1536434
Best match on WWE main roster at least
>>
File: 1469608288584-pol.gif (216KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1469608288584-pol.gif
216KB, 180x180px
>match of the year
>not Okada vs Tanahashi
>>
File: 1469654742442.png (97KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
1469654742442.png
97KB, 263x263px
>>1536481
>>
>>1536481
tHIS
>>
>>1536481
Not even MOTN m8
>>
>>1536487
>thinks NJPW is Reddit
You're so fucking stupid.
I been here since you were sucking your mum's tit.
Fucking memers killed 4chan along with normies.
>>
>>1536493
>normies

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>1536492
What do you think was?
>>
>>1536504
Either AJ/Nakamura or Shibata/Ishii
>>
>>1536511
Hi plebbit
>>
>>1536481
Awesome match, but I preferred both AJ/Naka and Shibata/Ishii.
That was the best worked through-and-through big-time match of the year, though. It was set up and executed like such a big deal, so I can see why it gets so much praise.
>>
>>1536511
Fair enough, there were enough incredible matches on the show that you can't make a clear call anyway
>>
>>1536514
Well maymayed
>>1536518
Yeah, i liked Okada/Tanahashi as well tho. Not often a show has 3 straight MOTY contenders
>>
>>1536434
When I saw that match I had this idea, after the second boot and the pin zayn would have his regretful victory, but then the ref looks panicked they rush out the paramedics and leave zayn looking legit scared. Everything about it looks shoot.
Like maybe they have zayn throw up the 'X' to call the medics because the ref is urgently trying to preform whatever first aid bullshit looks real, maybe putting him in a safe position ect. The story line would follow that Owens have some kind of concussion or brain swelling that essentially has cost him his career, they do what they can online ect to make it look legit. Owens does a little retirement tour zayn goes around looking gutted and miserable for the match. It's all fake of course then your have Owens sticking around nagging zayn for ending his best friends career then he attacks him and all that shit. You know, I faked it all along blah blah blah. It would have been hype as fuck.
>>
>>1536534
See, it's the story that most people really missed with Okada vs Tanahashi.
While Nakamara and AJ is maybe more inside the ring, there wasn't a very long build up to it. Tanahashi was trying to fend off Okada who was trying to take his place as the ace, the main guy of the company, like Cena.
It's sort of like if Cena vs Rock happened only once and was in earlier in both of their careers.
>>
>>1536535
It could be done really cheesie, but if done correctly I think it could suspend people's disbelief for awhile, until Owens finally stops guilt tripping him and then beating him down while zayn has really let himself go from the grief.
Of course not like that happened and they just wrestled the next night together lol.
>>
>>1536534
Back to l3ddit, tourist
>>
zayn vs nakamura was on equal footing to goldberg vs lesnar with 10 whole extra minutes of unseen footage and a couple of bonus spots
>>
>>1536571
>being this much of an anti smark

autism confirmed
>>
>>1536550
That's why I say Okada/Tanahashi is the MOTY: not only a phenomenal match, but the culmination of one of the greatest feuds of the modern era
>>
File: matthardymustard.jpg (42KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
matthardymustard.jpg
42KB, 960x540px
Nope, that MOTY is going to Final Deletion
>>
>>1536434
Nope, it was a shitty meme match with two boring indy darlings having a never ending meme feud
>>
>>1536441
this
>>
>>1536434
MOTY is Ricochet vs Ospreay and it's not close
>>
On main wwe roster yes
not suprising, they are really good together even if the fued has been stale for years
MOTY is The Final Deletion
>>
Absolutely not. Match nearly put me to sleep
>>
No. Moty is Roman Reigns vs aj styles. Every sami zayn and ko match puts me to sleep
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.