[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/eternal skateboarding general/-Have you seen him? edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 60

File: skatechin.gif (481KB, 493x379px) Image search: [Google]
skatechin.gif
481KB, 493x379px
Basic brand info for beginners http://pastebin.com/C6rEGbzD

Shoe reviews: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnSv7MyhLozYdGM1a1FUMHNtTkRFN0xkVmt3dEZ0NHc#gid=0

Submit a shoe review: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y70Tug_iI9-dW2VqBBzsI9PCnFlw1jIOu9yTlHcc-wY/viewform

YOU 'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO SKATE, NOW GO OUT AND SHRED
YOU 'RE NEVER TOO FAT TO SKATE, NOW GO OUT AND SHRED

SKATEBOARDING IS 90% MIND, 10% BODY

skatepark etiquette: go early or go burly

Drop an ear if you 're out of inspiration to our man's playlist:
https://soundcloud.com/terry-hesticles/terryhesticlesskatepunkmix

old thread: >>1483119

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpSse2JXmHQ&index=9&list=LLCB4Yc3CSwQ7wDMgZF1Dc4A
>>
>>1532905
> le autistic OP yet again
Cringe
>>
>>1532930
whats autistic about it?
>>
>>1533057
The OP
>>
>>1533164
what the search for animal chin?
>>
RIP /esg/
>>
>>1532930
>>1533164
>>1533179
samefag
>>
>>1531595
Yeah That's what I think. I had to go in to work today for a short shift, and I can walk and move it around, but it definitly is swollen. However, my ankle has full range of motion, and so does my hip AND knee, so I think that it's just a small sprain or something.

It's really fucking painful though, goddamn, I forgot how much getting injured sucks. Shoulda just gone limp, don't know why I didn't.

>>1531612
>You skate in the shower?
Nah I shower after I skate, I can't fucking stand sitting around inside in my own sweat at my PC so I like to cool off in the shower and relax there with my phone.
>>
>>1533200
That second one is in a response chain to the first one, calling out the guy for posting both is retarded.
>hurr samefag you responded to a question addressed to you

and the RIP /esg/ one has nothing to indicate its about autistic OP. Dude could just be commenting on the lack of posting of late.

In short, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: Modest-Mouse-Skatedeck_grande.jpg (52KB, 370x600px) Image search: [Google]
Modest-Mouse-Skatedeck_grande.jpg
52KB, 370x600px
I tried skateboarding once when I was like 12 with a $20 skateboard form the dollar store and hated it, so I am thinking of trying it again. I have a few questions.

I don't have any skateparks close to me so I figured I could just skate around town and maybe at a friend's house, what wheels would be best for me? (I read the guide)

Last question: I am a huge Modest Mouse fan and I wanted to get http://store.glacialpace.com/collections/modest-mouse/products/modest-mouse-skate-deck (pic related) as my skate deck, but is it a good idea?
>>
>>1533677
Depends if you have hills and fun concrete around you. If so, you can get bigger wheels and use your city like a skatepark. Otherwise get smaller wheels and board and tighter trucks and learn the art of flat ground tricks.

Board size is more important than the design. If it's a decent size then why not. My girlfriend is sitting next to me and says you should get it cause it looks kewl so there's that.
>>
>>1533677
>Last question: I am a huge Modest Mouse fan and I wanted to get http://store.glacialpace.com/collections/modest-mouse/products/modest-mouse-skate-deck (pic related) as my skate deck, but is it a good idea?

You're good dude. The board is made by Paul Schmitt who is THE guy for skateboard manufacturing. He's been at it since the 80's.
>>
>>1533677
What design is on a board doesn't matter as much as what its made out of, and the king is 7-ply maple, although I do hear bamboo is fine also.

What wheels you want depends on how rough the ground you'll be skating on is. This video covers wheels.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LvTdWyyLxM

At this point I'm just gonna straight up shill and tell you to get Industrial trucks and Bronson Bearings, these are both very reliable brands that will do you fine, just make sure any trucks you get will fit your board. If you can, shop at your local skate-shop.
>>
anyone have experience with the following, looking for my next board:

>toy machine
>habitat
>girl
>baker
>>
>>1534169
Toy Machine and Habitat are both put out by Tum Yeto so they're good. Can't speak for Girl or Baker.
>>
>>1534169
>baker
nice pop, stiff shape really nice, sturdy feeling
>girl
nice shape and pop

desu both are really good
>>
File: Front.jpg (179KB, 953x944px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
179KB, 953x944px
sup guys i know how to ollie

its not that high its like 2/3 skates one on top of the other

can i do a flip?

any tips on how to do it? im kinda scared so when i pop and i just kick the nose and end up not jumping so the skate doesnt flip...how can i overcome the fear of jumping and then kicking? i can ollie boned but in the wrong way i guess...i put weight in my front foot so it kinda 'dives' making it a boned ollie but a really fast one. is it bad? good?

oh and my truck is kinda loose, should i buy a new one(will get money 2 months from now) or should i just tighten the screws/base and go on with the show?

oh and any tips on how to flip again? its the next trick ill learn and after i learn that ill skate on skateparks(i began skating on past saturday)
>>
>>1534395
Get it a little higher. As for tips, hell I just learned how to do it one day after accidentally teaching myself.
>>
>>1534395
>oh and my truck is kinda loose, should i buy a new one(will get money 2 months from now) or should i just tighten the screws/base and go on with the show?
Oh shit nigga, what are you doing? Why would you pay for new trucks when you can just tighten the ones you have? Especially if you have to wait two months for the new ones anyway?

Tighten those bitches and move on.
>>
>>1534408

yeah my (kinda pro) friend said that.

'get your ollie higher...other tricks will look better or worse depending on how your ollie is, and if your ollie is low your flip will barely have time to spin'

the thing is i think ollie is a ugly trick so i want to learn flip fast to impress and have that good feeling of knowing a (hard?) trick

how did you teach yourself? im thinking of finding a place where i can hold onto so i have better balance and confidence to jump
>>
>>1534412
I literally just placed my feet down and kept trying and trying and trying to execute stuff that I read. After almost getting frustrated and saying "fuck it," I finally nailed it. Then I just went through those same motions.

My advice is to read up on things like foot and weight placement for the ollie, then go from there.
>>
>>1534411

yeah thats what i thought

the thing is, the 4 screws(i dont know what theyre called) are kinda loose so the truck moves and a friend told me that makes a hole in the shape making your board go to one side because the truck will(because of the holes the screw made on the wood) lean that side

so i my friend said that one of those screws are basically fucked but we tightened the other 3, but its loose again
>>
>>1534416
Wouldn't that mean you fucked your board?
>>
>>1534419

I dont think so...My english isnt very good sorry

You know the truck, that 4 screws in each corner? One of them is kinda loose, but he said it's ok for one to be loose and that I just need to tighten the others, so I did, but I was praticing ollies for like 3 hours yesterday so its loose again...Was thinking of buying another truck but will take a while
>>
>>1534426
Oh, it's cool man. Just keep tightening up when you need to. I tighten them before and after every session.
>>
>>1534427

Hey dude, you're the guy who knows how to flip?

I have a question, when you pop, you jump and then kick, or you jump and kick at the same time?
>>
>>1534442
I can kind of flip yeah.
I can do the jump then kick and the jump-kick. As long as you get your board off the ground and kick before you get it back on land you might be okay. That's just how I was taught.
>>
>>1534446

Thanks, man. Any tips for a beginner? I'm finding it really difficult timing my jump and my kick and end up only kicking so the board stays on the ground and just slides to the side.
>>
>>1534463
Seeing as I'm a bit of a beginner myself I can give you some cliche but important advice. Don't be afraid to get hurt but don't go overboard and start acting like Motherfuck McBadass and actually get yourself fucked up. Work your way up to things, only do them if you feel confident enough to take them on. Also safety equipment. Get it. It sounds like a pussy thing to do after I said "don't be afraid to get hurt" but at the same time be sensible. If you have to eat concrete or gravel make sure you're not eating through a feeding tube as a vegetable after the fact.

Being afraid of wiping out's probably what set me back a lot but I erased that bit and I feel like I've gotten more confident trying to do more difficult tricks. I'm rambling because I'm tired as shit but try to take something out of this.
>>
>>1534466

I know what you mean, because as I (try to) get better I see that tricks require you to be reckless in a way but if you overdo it you'll probably end up with a few broken bones.

I'm thinking of spending my day trying to learn how to flip, but if I get a higher ollie it'll help with a lot of other tricks so I don't know what to put more effort on.
>>
>>1534475
Work on the basics.

Get that ollie up!
>>
>>1534475
Don't be that kid who can rocket kickflip while standing still... get ollies down nice and fast then you'll be surprised at how easy it is to kickflip once you got the flipping motion. Going fast is very important, going slow makes you fall on small turning and balance mistakes. Its way easier to land tricks going fast.
>>
File: 1469254088301.jpg (17KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469254088301.jpg
17KB, 500x375px
>>1534145
>Hangs in 4chan
>doesn't want to crap in pants
>2016
ffs
>>
>>1534476

I will, man. I can do it fairly high, but I don't jump that well yet. I guess it boils down to pratice and repetition.

>>1534516

I can ollie high standing still but while going fast they're pretty low (I jump low because I get afraid to fall on the board the wrong way) but I'll spend the day getting my ollie smoother and higher, then.

Also, as a side note, my friend said he finds it easier to learn tricks while going at a steady medium speed.
>>
I am so proud of myself lads. After 7 years of not skating I still can kickflip and almost 360 flip
>>
>>1534286
Habitat isn't with Tum Yeto anymore
>>
>>1533663
yes, bullshit. I was here when they were posted and I kept track of the number of posters. SO shut the fuck up. And I know it was you. You always end your posts with an insult.
>>
File: 374.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
374.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>1535911

>i know it was you
>>
Every time I ollie (Can only do a standing one), I always end up turnig and landing at like 45-90 degrees from where the board was orignally pointing. How can I stop this?
>>
>>1536040
this is common for a lot of beginners. i think you'll just have to get comfortable with the motion and it'll fix itself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOpoE_mC820
>>
>>1536093
pop for days
>>
>>1533884
>>1533911

I know that design doesn't matter, I just wanted to know if the specs on the website made it a decent choice deck
>>
How are the decks from blank decks?
>>
>be me
>can not even come close to landing kickflips
>pretty much every part of every motion is fucked up but I can't fix it for some reason
>one day everything just suddenly clicks and I'm suddenly doing everything correctly
>able to land kickflip
>don't even know what I did differently

Feels good man.
>>
>>1536873
I did that too

literally the cleanest kickflip I have ever seen

could never do it again or even come close (although I havent been really working on them at all)
>>
Just getting back into skateboarding at 26 after not skating for 8 years and ordered a complete, tell me how i did.

>8.25"x32 Blank deck
>8" Tensor low lite trucks
>Independent genuine precision bearings
>mini logo 54mm wheels
>black magic grip
>dooks shock pads because I'm overweight atm and i remember what pressure cracks are

I'll upgrade the deck eventually but i wanted to keep it cheap and simple for now
>>
Reminder that there is nothing wrong with mallgrabbing
>>
>>1536885
mine aren't super clean or anything and I still don't get them every try but it was still surprising how quickly the progression was.
>>
>>1536873
>>1536885

I tried flipping today and I'm having a really hard time getting the timing of the jump+kick, any tips?

I can flip the board upside down but my back foot ends up far away from the board and the front foot isn't kicking hard enough I think, besides my jump being pretty weak(and low)

Should I try grabbing onto something or keep repeating the movements until I overcome the fear of jumping?
>>
>>1537346
its 100% a commitment thing. you just gotta jump straight up, kick out, and pull your legs up.

It might help for you to try while holding on to something but might also get you into a bad habit of not committing when you're moving and not holding on to anything.
>>
Is there any video with people just cruising in a city (preferably London, or something that has a lot of rought surfaces)? Just people going around, ollieing over curbs, avoiding bumping into people

Something I can actually relate to cause I skate every day to work and back, but I don't do any tricks besides ollie

Also not penny/long boards pls
>>
File: Back.jpg (218KB, 1201x929px) Image search: [Google]
Back.jpg
218KB, 1201x929px
BEST ALBUMS TO LISTEN WHILE SKATING?

MY SUGGESTIONS:

> RAW POWER(IGGY POP)
>RUST IN PEACE(MEGADETH)
>HOTLINE MIAMI 2 SOUNDTRACK(SPECIALLY ROLLER MOBSTER)
>RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE(RATM)

GIVE ME UR SUGGESTIONS PEOPLE. I'LL DOWNLOAD THEM AND SKATE LISTENIN TO THEM!
>>
>>1537628
bach
chopin
wagner

you're welcome
>>
File: 1467900262450.jpg (55KB, 604x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1467900262450.jpg
55KB, 604x1024px
>>1535574
>hmmmmmm

http://shop.tumyeto.com
>>
>>1537628
I blast Blossom by Frank Carter and The Rattlesnakes when bombing hills, shit's rad
>>
>>1537588
Go to youtube
Search for Gonz videos
Enjoy a god rolling around NYC

He rides a longboard sometimes though. And rollerblades. But he also attempts to kickflip a bicycle, so it's all good.
>>
>>1536885
>literally the cleanest kickflip I have ever seen

probably seemed that way to you, as you 've never experienced yourself doing that trick. I don't mean that in a disrespectful manner, I hope you understand my point.
>>
File: 1465936839788.jpg (358KB, 990x659px) Image search: [Google]
1465936839788.jpg
358KB, 990x659px
yo /esg/ what size board do you skate? What brand? How old is your boyfriend?
>>
>>1536040
You move the front leg to the whichever side it turns
>>
>>1538127
yeah I mean obviously some exaggeration, but not at all like the the first time landing literally any other trick where there is toe touch, weird foot positioning etc

just weird to never even get close, then land a really good one, then never even get close again
>>
File: skgn.jpg (34KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
skgn.jpg
34KB, 500x373px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnZzCoKQn24
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
Been working on power slides since im on holiday in the hills. Bombed my first hill today. Speed bumps are scary shit

Also I need some advice for my pop shove it. I can get the motion perfectly controlled but no matter how many times I try I can't seem to land my back foot (the foot i use to pop and shove it) on the board. It either ends up under the board or next to it. Can land front foot fine.
>>
>>1538238
can you do regular shuvits? as in all 4 wheels dont leave the ground?

try going slower, not popping as high, then consciously pulling your back foot forward right after you scoop so you land with your feet together. a lot of the time since you are popping with the end of the tail you need to bring your foot back onto the board

not the ideal way to land, but once you get a feel for landing with both feet it becomes more natural
>>
>>1536893
In my (limited) experience, mini logos are decent, but ride kinda rough because of the narrow contact with the ground. I got a set of 54 spitfire wheels and it was so much fucking smoother and faster
>>
>>1538128
Deathwish
>tfw no cute trap bf
>>
>>1538233
Clint Walker already did that
>>
>>1538439
yeah but I first saw this clip in the Jenkemm article, before I got to the part where it explains the whole debacle and don't care about that bastard
>>
>>1538601
The Negro or Clint?
>>
>>1538279
Yeah i wasn't too sure about the wheels, I hope they aren't shitty.
I was away from skating for so long i forgot what brands are good and whats not.
>>
>>1538719
They're great on smooth concrete and new roads. Don't sweat it too much and enjoy your new board. Love it as much as you can by using the shit out of it
>>
File: 1459003146689.jpg (541KB, 1894x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1459003146689.jpg
541KB, 1894x1636px
>tfw have 10 decks and trying to fight the urge to get more.
>>
>>1539933

And here I am with a cheap shitty one
>>
I really cannot learn how to ollie

do shoes really matter?
>>
>>1540024

Not that much

Try to ollie while holding onto something first . Just pop and jump
>>
i don't wanna sound like a complete retard but should I buy elbows/knee pads for if I wanna start learning flatground tricks?
>>
>>1538601
>seeing the jenkem article where Clint was a decent dude about the whole thing
>talking shit about Clint anyway
nah dude
>>
File: get rekt.png (18KB, 403x111px) Image search: [Google]
get rekt.png
18KB, 403x111px
>>1535911
>I was here when they were posted and I kept track of the number of posters
I wasn't here for that, but thats pretty autistic son. Also doesn't change my point calling out a dude for responding to a question addressed at him is retarded.

>And I know it was you. You always end your posts with an insult.
Good work being a paranoid retard, I'm the only guy on 4chan who does that
>>
>>1540104
On flat theres not a whole lot of benefit to doing so 2bh
>>
This sprained knee pain is gone but I'm not sure how long it is still it's safe to skate. I made actual progress the day I hurt myself, and watching skate vids didn't help.

>>1537628
Blood and Thunder - Mastodon is a good one.
>>
>decide to start skating for first time in 15 years
>still can't kickflip
least i found a smooth walking area near my house to practice and watch people

i'll get it one day
>>
>>1540420
>Best Album
>Blood and Thunder
You mean Leviathan?
Stupid fuck.
>>
>>1540438
Sorry, I'm really tired. You're right, no need to be so hostile my homie. I think it might be because I was thinking about Blood Mountain as well.
>>
>>1540438
You need to chill the fuck out and stop harshing the mellow before you end up with your fucking ass beat one day, bro.
>>
>>1540024
Post a vid of yourself trying stationary and while moving.
>>
https://store.fakku.net/collections/skateboards

New anime boards and restock. Anyone buy one? What was the quality?
>>
>>1540521
I'm 6,3 200lbs man with 8 years of Muay Thai experience and a brown belt in BJJ.
I crush mad pussy day of the week, don't even start with me you fuckin britcuck.
I'm also willing to bet that your kook ass can't even ollie.
>>
>>1541387
>don't even start with me you fuckin britcuck
What are you gonna do? Punch through your monitor? :^)
>>
>>1540104
if you're really worried about safety then get a helmet. pads will just get in the way and won't really do much unless you're gonna start doing tranny or vert
>>
File: raven tershy fs grind vdi hb.jpg (372KB, 610x432px) Image search: [Google]
raven tershy fs grind vdi hb.jpg
372KB, 610x432px
>>
>>1541471
Probably slashed Chris Russell's tires after the competition.
>>
>>1541387
>bjj
you're a dancer senpai
>>
File: 1469671596327.png (794KB, 777x577px) Image search: [Google]
1469671596327.png
794KB, 777x577px
>>1541378
>supporting fakku
>>
>>1538128
Quasi
He was 21 but we broke up ;-;
>>
>>1541378
would i get bullied if i buy one
thnkn of the loli one but maybe the police might bully me then
>>
>>1541903
I was thinking of buying the blue and green one, that is legit cool.

Can someone post the new ones? My job has the fakku store blocked.
>>
File: goon.jpg (69KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
goon.jpg
69KB, 620x375px
Pretty good video without all that FA cringe shit.
https://youtu.be/l2R6t1gz_Sw
>>
>>1536873
samefag like a few days ago i actually commited to going them, landed 15 that day, but fucked up both my wrists bad.

>>1537346
I tried that at first, it looks clean but trust me, just start rolling, that way you can do them whenever the fuck you want. If it helps, before practicing jump as high as you can (like make your knees touch your shoulders) and it'll help you get more height.
>>
>>1539933
any insight on what brands are good?
>>
File: 1375401238494.gif (2MB, 171x167px) Image search: [Google]
1375401238494.gif
2MB, 171x167px
when u record urself for the first time and u actually fucking suck
>>
Good to see this thread at the top of /asp/ fuck the wrestling fans
>>
>>1542385
>SEETHING
>>
File: 1452357311369.png (471KB, 1005x654px) Image search: [Google]
1452357311369.png
471KB, 1005x654px
>>1542337
A fair amount of brands outsource to Paul Schmitt who does some of the best stuff around. So keep and eye on that. I'd also recommend boards by Tum Yeto (toymachine, Habitat) and Deluxe Distribution (Krooked, Anti-Hero, Real).
>>
File: beginner's luck.jpg (6KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
beginner's luck.jpg
6KB, 304x166px
>>1540123
yeah dude

>>1540130
still saming

>tfw wuhk too much
>tfw skate too little
>tfw tournament just around the corner
>>
>>1541387
>excrement that won't aviate within one's recreational open space

>people actually responding to bait
>>
>don't think so much, feel it xD

fuck you
>>
chris pfanners ollie off the speedbump in destination unknown always gets me stoked for some reason. https://youtu.be/xK7LAKFYO0E?t=1308
>>
>>1542382
iktf bro

there was this pyramid thing where I would ollie from one embankment to the other and when I ollied I felt that I was levitating, shot to stratosphere...until I asked someone to record it. Crash and burn
>>
^^^^^ 21:47
>>
>>1542575
i just look like a complete clumsy beginner, which is frustrating because i could feel myself being good

like you watch these youtube videos of how not to skate, then i saw me and i was a prime example

at least i learnt something. too bad i couldn't record more because my phone is full fo anime music
>>
>>1542570
just saw the whole video, they fucking shredded like crazy, i wish NYC had more vert parks besides Pier 62
>>
>>1541931
Andrew saved Hockey, still think he belongs on Anti Hero
>>
>>1537628
Any slayer album.
>>
>>1542711
Seasons in the Abyss was the last album that was good, anything after that was bad
>>
File: m8.png (274KB, 374x399px) Image search: [Google]
m8.png
274KB, 374x399px
>>1542552
I have no argument the post
>>
>>1533902
>Paul Schmit
Paul Schmit, is the SCHMIT
>>
>>1537628
Queen Greatest Hits
>>
>>1537628
lil herb
>>
How the fuck does Gonz jump from "skateboarding is competitive" to "I never watched videos to be inspired? I don't get the connection. Does he think that throwing catchphrases around will qualify it as an interview?
>>
Guys I've began skating on 15/07 and basically ollied for 4-5 hours daily until i learn it and then tried the flip

Now I've been in nearly constant pain in my right thight area, I don't know if its in the bone or in the muscle but it began on my pelvis and now I cant even move my knee too much or pop, or move my leg too abruptaly

Sorry for my poor english

Oh and I didnt stretch or anything, and theres no bruises on my right leg.
>>
>>1541931
>FA cringe shit
what exactly are you referring to? like the footage when theyre not skating? or just hating on the hipster/hypebeast culture surrounding them?
>>
Fuck sake been raining all day and looks like it wont stop tomorrow :(
>>
>>1546129
I assume other anon is talking about the latter? Lots of supreme, highwaters, and tucked in shirts, I guess.
>>
>>1546129
Yes
>>
What's the cheapest possible set-up one could get in Canada. My friend wants to get back into skating but he doesn't have much, about 150 strict MAX to spend
>>
File: Attach48799_20160801_151535.jpg (146KB, 1152x790px) Image search: [Google]
Attach48799_20160801_151535.jpg
146KB, 1152x790px
Well, it happened. After 10 years of skating I finally played myself. Torn ligaments, no board for over 2 weeks. Realistically, 4 weeks.

Hold me, /asp/ :^(
>>
>>1547902
Should've gone girly
>>
>>1547902
Should've gone burly
>>
>>1547902
Hey man. I want to get into skateboarding right now, and it's so expensive there so I'll think I won't be able to buy a quality product in two months. I wish you the best.
>>
>>1547902
Should've gone early
>>
>>1547902
that sucks bro. i had my first real injury recently too. stay strong. try and grab a copy of skate 2, helped me get through my 2 weeks.
>>
>>1548079
Is skate 3 any good?
>>
>>1548348
it's ok but a little too cartoony
skate 1 is the most realistic but still unpolished
skate 2 is the overall best
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-01-21-39-18.png (517KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-01-21-39-18.png
517KB, 1920x1080px
>>1547510
Blank deck, decent trucks and cheap wheels.
Skate warehouse is good, but you should visit a local shop if you have one. $150 should set you up good as long as you don't go for fancy shit.
>>
>>1548487
cheers dude, looks like a solid site
ya i always buy from my local shop, but i figured the most bang for your buck would be online
>>
File: IMG_20160801_140411.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160801_140411.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>1547952
>>1547974
>>1547998
>lol

>>1548079
Thanks, I've just been watching TV for hours and I feel like I'm losing my shit
>>
File: received_933479456780373.jpg (32KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
received_933479456780373.jpg
32KB, 450x800px
been raining for the past 3 days here fml.

not learning anything knew. haven't learned anything knew in like 6 months. no knew tricks, nothing. it skate consistently too. frustrating as fuck.

>mfw i might just focus on basics again for another year.
>>
>>1550184
>>1549729
>>>/soc/
>>
i tried to get crooks today. it seems that crooks and front crooks are easy to get into, but pretty hard to get out of. the board just flips. i also want to learn how to pop out of feebles and get tailslides down
>>
>>1550755
Or you could use real words instead of trolling and shitposting.
>>
Any tips to kickflip?

Does my ollie needs to be high?

It's recommended to hold onto something so I can have an easier way of timing the jump+kick?

I learned the ollie while holding onto something and it took me 3 days, so is it safe to say Ill learn the flip in 1 week if I pratice a lot?

Any advice? Tips?
>>
>>1550762
sorry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzzk0_7ddIA
>>
reminder

https://www.instagram.com/pauline_branom
>>
>>1550762
If you played THPS even one you'd know what he said.
>>
File: 142134322387s.jpg (8KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
142134322387s.jpg
8KB, 166x250px
Hey. How do you guys get the washer from the trucks that stuck to the truck off the truck? The wheel has two washers, and the ones that are against the truck always get stuck on there, reducing the spinning of the wheel. HOw do I get that shit off?
>>
>>1532905
What is happening in that gif?
>>
>tfw you land one feet on board and other on ground and you do the splits and manage to also smash and twist your knee
>>
>>1551493
why don't you just loosen the axle nut?
>>
>>1550783
idk man just practice on flat, make sure you have a solid ollie, maybe some bs 180s and shuvits, then start with flips
>>
>>1547902
>Realistically, 4 weeks

you got off cheap

get well soon
>>
>>1551584
Always worried when I do splits. Luckily I'm not good enough to tackle stairs and shit yet so I don't come down so hard.
>>
>sprain knee bad a week ago
>Was making a tiny but of progress, but had to lay off
>Been hyped to ride again
>Try to get back on board and in 10 minutes it's throbbing and painful again after popping a. Ollie and missing it
This is suffering I'll never get any decent this way, I'm already mad at myself for learning slow as shit.
>>
>want to get into skateboarding
>live in the city with several boardshops
>but only one or two skateparks
>which are bad
>have no skateboarding friends
Should I still go for it? If I'll get a skateboard to learn some tricks and shit, will I be able to do this with no real skateparks in my town? I mostly spend my free time watching skate vids and I get really pumped, want to try it all myself and learn, but the facts are killing the mood.
>>
>>1555251
yeah go for it, find a nice quiet spot to practice flat ground tricks, cruise around your city looking for spots and you'll probably met some people.
>>
File: ol.webm (752KB, 1083x610px) Image search: [Google]
ol.webm
752KB, 1083x610px
Ollies are kinda getting better. Having a hard time looking away from the board any tips?
>>
File: output.webm (632KB, 1083x610px) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
632KB, 1083x610px
>>1555537
Another
>>
>>1555522
Thanks mate. Will do that.
>>
>>1555537
that's good. just keep at it. maybe try to ollie over a crack on the ground or something, it'll help you look elsewhere
>>
>>1555537
Bend your knees more. You'll get more air that way.
>>
I have been going to the same Skatepark for a long time, several years.
I still have zero friends that I can skateboard with. I fear I am in too deep and all the other regulars just see me as some weirdo kid.
it's my favorite park too :(((((
>>
>>1537628
seshhollowwaterboys
deathtothemotherboys
>>
>>1555903
Thanks I'll give that a try

>>1555923
do you mean once i'm in the air?
>>
>>1557373
once you're in the air, pulling your knees up higher will allow the board to go higher. The higher you jump, the higher your ollie should be.
>>
File: 1456869703339.jpg (93KB, 550x670px) Image search: [Google]
1456869703339.jpg
93KB, 550x670px
>tfw too shy to go to the skate park
>>
>>1558092
Sissy boi
>>
>>1556441
these thoughts you have, they will pass.
>>
what tricks do you guys have on lock that your friends dont?

>>1558092
+1
>>
>>1534169
I had a toy machine and it broke REALLY fast, is the only one I had... and girl, that deck lasted me ages
About shapes and stuff IDK; it is not as important to me; I actually don't mind changing and getting used o the differences
>>1534463
Man I will give you some advice on kickflips, first of all, how loose or thight your trucks are doesnt matter, it's just about foot positioning and thats it, and how OP said, in skateboarding EVERYTHING is in your mind it only depends on how confident on the board you are
the thing that helped me most was thinking of a line that beggins on your backfoot and ends on the front one, make sure that that line is parallel with the board, sorry if my english is weird, but believe me man, that was the trick for me!
>>
>>1542563
no no no no no, fuck YOU!
>>
File: bec4.jpg (173KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
bec4.jpg
173KB, 642x960px
is this going early or burly?
>>
File: Bk53b8bIcAATCqr.jpg (62KB, 600x658px) Image search: [Google]
Bk53b8bIcAATCqr.jpg
62KB, 600x658px
>>1558971
>actually being obese irl
>>
Any suggestions for decent vulc shoes that are durable? I got some vans and it's been a week and I've torn through them. I was hoping they'd last me for at least 2 months or so but at this rate I'm gonna need new shoes in a month.
>>
File: bec2.jpg (52KB, 571x583px) Image search: [Google]
bec2.jpg
52KB, 571x583px
>>1559127
im more gnarlythan you!
>>
I am right handed and goofy

how come I can easily do perfect backside 180s but cannot even make my body rotate frontside at all?
>>
>>1558092
Just do it man, I'm sure you wont regret it
>>
>>1559215
Marana Vulc
>>
>>1559606
Thanks man, I'll have to check them out
>>
>>1559215
have you tried the vans models with suede? especially the new pro models. Mine have lasted me a little more than a month and still going strong
>>
File: lolshoes.jpg (64KB, 500x889px) Image search: [Google]
lolshoes.jpg
64KB, 500x889px
>>1559689
They are the pro models, I'm just getting back in to it after like 12 years, so I've been hitting it pretty hard on the kickflips but this seems a little excessive on the wear. I got these on the 23rd of last month and this is how they look tonight. I work full time so I haven't been skating hours and hours a day, maybe just an hour or so after work and that's it.
>>
>>1559284
What has this woman done to you that makes you want to post photos of her on here?
>>
>find 99.9% of deck graphics cringeworthy
>blanks look boring

what do?
>>
File: drunk hammok session.jpg (18KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
drunk hammok session.jpg
18KB, 270x480px
>>1560017
just bring that sweet oc
>>
>>1534395
OUT, GET OUT
>>
File: 1468077597481.png (2MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468077597481.png
2MB, 1440x960px
>tfw your the only one at your skate park that has a high school diploma
>>
>>1534412
you learn the confidence to jump above a moving board with pop shuvs
>>
>>1559284
>6wheels
>>
>>1559284
Big tits though.
>>
File: bec5.jpg (13KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
bec5.jpg
13KB, 206x206px
>>1560563
would you anon
>>
File: 1470230027551.jpg (44KB, 460x645px) Image search: [Google]
1470230027551.jpg
44KB, 460x645px
>>1560579
Not sure anymore if she. Fuck.

What's the catch with kickflip? Managed to flip it, but the deck just keeps on spinning and lands wrong way up.
>>
File: bec3.jpg (11KB, 206x366px) Image search: [Google]
bec3.jpg
11KB, 206x366px
>>1560648
>>
File: bec9.jpg (82KB, 632x960px) Image search: [Google]
bec9.jpg
82KB, 632x960px
what do yall think of helmets
>>
File: bec8.jpg (19KB, 274x206px) Image search: [Google]
bec8.jpg
19KB, 274x206px
and sk8ter hoarses
>>
>tfw can do pop shuvs but not regular shuvs
>>
>>1560085
Scooter
>>
Thread needs to over to /sp/

Skateboarding is an olympic sport now
>>
File: Smug Souichi.png (42KB, 261x263px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Souichi.png
42KB, 261x263px
>>1560085
Stop being a faggot for one thing. Ff you can only enjoy 0.1 of the vast range of deck graphics, then you just aren't looking or you're being a total fucking faggot.

>>1560090
These photos are bad and all. But just posting them is not as funny as you seem to think it is. Seems you're biased cause of some grudge 2bh
>>
>>1561745
what? when?
>>
>>1561765
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36968070
>Skateboarding, surfing and climbing are among five new sports confirmed for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.

>Street and park skateboarding have been included ahead of other roller sports including roller hockey, speed skating and artistic skating. Its inclusion has been questioned by some as skateboarding does not have a world championship event. But the International Skateboarding Federation president Gary Ream said: `I've always believed that if skateboarding was properly protected and supported, its appearance on the Olympic stage could change the world.''
>>
>>1561771
they 're so desperate for coverage

screw the olympics
>>
File: bec7.jpg (87KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
bec7.jpg
87KB, 960x638px
>>1561761
no grudge i just think there really cringy and funny i have no idea who she i just thinks there funny
>>
>>1537628
>Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables
>Anything my Misfits
>Slaves - Are You Satisfied?
>>
>>1561761
I've looked plenty, i guess i just have a patrician taste in aesthetics.

enjoy your skull boards and other quirky bullshit, whoever designs these graphics must be fucking 12yrs old, when i do see something i like it's not the right size or shape.
>>
>>1562058
Buy a blank and draw something to fit your taste. Or do a custom on board pusher and report here on their quality.
>>
>>1561776
they just added golfing to brazil...
>>
>>1562349
wasn't golfing already in the olympics?
>>
>>1562058
> i guess i just have a patrician taste in aesthetics.
Thanks lad, I needed the laugh
>>
>>1537628
Lagwagon - Hoss
Dag Nasty - Can I Say
Dinosaur Jr. - You're Living All Over Me
Unida - Coping with the Urban Coyote
>>
>>1562407
like 100+ years ago
>>
>>1562058
>patrician taste in aesthetics
wew lad
>>
Probably a lame question to ask, but what type of board would handle the closest to a ripstik? I've been wakeboarding my whole life and just got a ripstik at a yard sale and I'm hooked to the carving motion but the inability to really push on it is a huge drawback. Any recommendations from more seasoned skaters?
>>
File: 40sk8_gullwing_sidewinder01.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
40sk8_gullwing_sidewinder01.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
>>1562957
for just cruising, definitely this meme right here is what you are looking for
>>
>>1555537
>>1555543
lol dude you have no steeze...
>>
>>1563597
Aaron kyro get out. You're not welcome here.
>>
>>1563601
you need to ride your board more. ride to school, ride to the store, just get comfortable on your board.
>>
File: 1469934904042.jpg (143KB, 850x608px) Image search: [Google]
1469934904042.jpg
143KB, 850x608px
does esg like anime...? or korean girls..?
>>
>>1563605
>>1563601
you know tricks really started coming to me a lot easier once I joined Scientology
>>
>>1563616
*skates scientology bible*
>>
>>1558406
>friends

loll..
>>
>>1563597
Steeze is for niggers and kooks
>>1563613
I like traps
>>
>>1563601
Your*
>>
>>1563728
Of course a fag would say both of those things
>>
>>1563616
Oh fuck is he really a scientologist?
>>
>>1563728
Boys can't be cute
>>
>>1536893
so my complete got here today and I'm about to go skate

why am i so fucking nervous
>>
>>1563777
Steeze is for faggots tho, Look at Keelan
>>
>>1563788
2D bruh
>>
>>1563260
Holy shit these are perfect, thank you so much dog
>>
>>1561958
alright man, just seem theres some context Im missing tho

>>1562058
Enjoy your false sense of superiority, faggot
>>
File: 1470016844416.jpg (121KB, 1280x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1470016844416.jpg
121KB, 1280x1296px
>tfw its been raining 3 days straight and is gonna keep up
should I just skate anyways and clean my bearings every time?
>>
File: fuck.png (152KB, 1081x929px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
152KB, 1081x929px
>>1564066
pic related
suffering
>>
wheres the best place to buy board essentials?
>>
File: raynepayne.jpg (28KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
raynepayne.jpg
28KB, 240x240px
>>1564072
Rain setup dawg

beater board, open bearings. maybe some wheels on the grippier side. dry that shit off afterwards and don't cry when it get's fucked up. better than not skating. or skate indoors, garages. whatever.
>>
>>1564317
shop local if at all possible, if not tactics is pretty good or skatewarehouse.
>>
>>1564066
>>1564072

Florida fags?
It's going to be raining here too, just fuck my shit up.
>>
File: fs_pivot2.jpg (499KB, 1337x1197px) Image search: [Google]
fs_pivot2.jpg
499KB, 1337x1197px
holy sht how can these threads be so dead? are you too busy with slap circlejerking or what?

I'll post old stuff of mine for your amusement for a minute.
>>
File: olliefakie2.jpg (493KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
olliefakie2.jpg
493KB, 2048x1536px
>>1564787
>>
File: onebackfoot blunt2.jpg (1MB, 2133x3042px) Image search: [Google]
onebackfoot blunt2.jpg
1MB, 2133x3042px
>>1564794
used to do these shits then got my shoulder fucked. good riddance.
>>
File: jasondill bsmith.jpg (115KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
jasondill bsmith.jpg
115KB, 900x600px
>>
File: Trujillo slide.jpg (352KB, 610x432px) Image search: [Google]
Trujillo slide.jpg
352KB, 610x432px
>>1564802
I bet you can learn bs layback smiths after these...
>>
File: remillardfsrock.jpg (336KB, 1000x1368px) Image search: [Google]
remillardfsrock.jpg
336KB, 1000x1368px
>>1564807
Tom Remillard's now skating for Santa Cruz. The brand is legendary but it seems they don't treat their riders all that well.
>>
>>1564787
These early burly shit is killing /esg/.
>>1564813
Anti-Hero reject
>>
>>1564328
>rain setup
get a load of this kook
>>
>>1564877
fuck off autist op
>>
File: chimpsClever1.jpg (41KB, 468x487px) Image search: [Google]
chimpsClever1.jpg
41KB, 468x487px
hi guys. I have been having trouble with kickflips for a while now. I posted a video a while ago here and I don't think i've progressed much since then. I am getting a bit frustrated, and have attempted kickflips and recorded my many attempts in order to show you guys my (incorrect) technique. Any help or criticism is appreciated.

https://youtu.be/xcRlcC6sBDg

Right now I think it is my flick that is not allowing me to do this. My incorrect flick keeps me from raising my front foot, but I am not sure if this is actually the problem or just simply not committing.
>>
File: drehobl pivot fakie.jpg (444KB, 1600x1273px) Image search: [Google]
drehobl pivot fakie.jpg
444KB, 1600x1273px
>>1564877
>These early burly shit is killing /esg/.
literally what
>>
>>1565115
your problem is that you're mexican
>>
>>1565115
but for real try kicking forwards not down
>>
>>1565115
you're also a bit chubby...
>>
>>1565164
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4qagwtthNI

lol I dont think that one is important
>>
>>1565115
>putting music on your failed kickflips video

wut
>>
>>1565151
>inb4 autist OP detected
>>
>>1565176
it's only one guy responding to you, pay no attention to him
>>
File: dollin landit.jpg (86KB, 610x828px) Image search: [Google]
dollin landit.jpg
86KB, 610x828px
>>1565192
>>inb4 autist OP detected
that makes no sense
>>
>>1565151
your pretty new if that doesn't make sense to you
>>
>autistic hipster cuf pants converse shoe wearing cruiser board riding no comply doing fuqqbois on /esg/ telling me skateboarding is not a sport
>it's now in fact a confirmed olympic sport

What now nerds?
>>
>>1565251
>your

Damn bro.
>>
File: lance rock bs.jpg (180KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
lance rock bs.jpg
180KB, 467x700px
>>1565251
fill me in, then
>>
>>1565251
Ignore the WWE troll
>>
>>1565260
With pleasure, I love boipussy
>>
>>1565252
We sk8ters always been burly, fuck the Olympics and WWE
>>
>>1565279
Fuck you kid.
>>
i hope japan makes skateboarding kawaii!
maybe we'll get some skateboarding anime!!!
>>
>>1565310
There's this jap kid that skates for blind,real good. Forgot his name.
>>
>>1536040

stop turning your shoulders. focus on keeping them aligned with the board.
>>
>>1536040
Kill yourself. That would fix it 100%.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIiZrdDGFOk

thoughts??
>>
>>1565524
If I see you around San Diego, I would buy you a beer
>>
>>1565524
>ollies, pivots and nose slides done by poster hipster kids

Bro honestly it wasn't complete shit, but I almost fell aslezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>1565310
Osaka daggers
>>
>>1565539
you're not wrong

>>1565536
thanks
>>
>>1565151
Forced meme
>>
>>1564066
learn to surf bro or take up wakeboarding. You're living in sweden but cant ski.
>>
>>1546363
Greaser culture meets skating. I swear to god Juggalo culture is coming up next.
>>
>>1545098
Some legends need to just stfu and be legends instead of polarizing everyone with their outdated and irrelevant views.
>>
>>1541500
kek. People call clint walker a jock, but seriously raven is wearing a jersey in every comp. We always hate what we see in ourselves.
>>
>>1565872
Ravens a little wigger wannabe hard ass, you could tell he was pumping adrenaline in the van after the Clint incident because that's the closest he's ever come to getting into an actual fight.
>>
i just went skating and found an old gym bag in the bushes so i got it out to practice ollies over it but i landed on it and there was about a lot of cocain in the bag so i ran away
>>
File: 1438457998737.jpg (44KB, 682x518px) Image search: [Google]
1438457998737.jpg
44KB, 682x518px
Does tail and nose matter on a regular street board? Why do some people care?
I don't care what end I'm popping on, is there a difference?
>>
>>1566383
on some decks more than others

but it is mostly autism

I never pay attention so my board will wear evenly
>>
>>1566383
>is there a difference?
>this is the state of the skateboarding general
just kill me senpai
>>
>>1565310
No it's just hentai grinds yo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYLPUZyg8yg
>>
>>1566383
If you skating a brick/double tail or don't care about which way your trucks sway, it won't matter
>>
When is the Olympic skating? Any good skaters doing it?
>>
>>1565966
Should have sniffed it improves skating
>>
Might be the booze but doesn't Herrington look like Kyro?
https://youtu.be/Cn4IVJpA_ko
>>
File: deckchoose.png (382KB, 543x667px) Image search: [Google]
deckchoose.png
382KB, 543x667px
Which one, /esg/?
>>
File: 1412614611080.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1412614611080.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>1566641
>mfw skateboarding is now officially an olympic sport
>>1566841
Left because lewds
>>
>>1566841
left
>>
>>1566641
2020 who knows by then
>>
File: zen.jpg (42KB, 251x323px) Image search: [Google]
zen.jpg
42KB, 251x323px
>>1558092
>just started skating a week ago
>came back from the park covered in scrapes and bruises, still not convinced my chin isn't busted a little.
Shit was the most fun I've had in ages. Go for it motherfucker. We can all be sick cunts if we want.
>>
what does /asp/ think of my video part (made it just for fun)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwhp4j7tOv1bTk1jaXBIWFlaNmM/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>1566822
yeah you're real drunk
>>
>>1563597
>ollie
>dude you have no steeze

Fucking kek. Dude clearly didn't go early enough.
>>
Does owning a penny board or small cruiser in general make you a faget?

I'm vaguely interested in a board small enough to fit in my bag.
>>
>>1567505
Yes, but you're even more of a faggot if you actually care what people think.
>>
>>1566822
i like this video
>>
>>1566841
lieeeeeft
>>
>>1565524
I remember youuuuu.

Bro, you look like you are Chris Pastras' kid, kek

I like this video, you have posted it before.
>>
>>1567505
Eh I used to ride a mini board for shits and giggles, it came with a neat cute carry bag thing, I think they make em for penny boards too. I see it being less of a hassle when jumping on the bus or train.
>>
shit, what will the skaters be wearing in the Olympics? Are you allowed to rock your sponsors?

>tfw I 'll be in my 30s when the skateboarding olympics come up
>>
>>1567957
Silly number vests with sponsors slapped on, and if they can't fit the vest. Slap with on the pants or a fucking snapback. Human billboards making a plank on wheels do flips and whatnot.
>>
>>1567957
matching skintight under armor heat gear bodysuits with pepsi logos
>>
>>1567531
Herrington is a rad dude, check him out
>>
>>1566641
it could be YOU

yes, YOU
>>
Hi /sk8/ general

Just wanted to say that I'm getting close to learn the kickflip.

Both of my feet are going off the board when I got to land but I'm getting the hand of the flick, which is the most common thing people make mistakes I think.

Now I'll learn how to land w/ one foot(the front one) then the back one, then both.

Any tips?

I saw a video of Aaron Kyro telling to do the flick and then let your foot up until land, then you follow the board w/ only your front foot when it goes down.
>>
>>1566383
My nose is long and steep which I find really great for catching the flick of my foot. The tail is shorter and closer to the ground which I find makes popping ollies and scooping 360s, 3 shuvs, bigspins etc. a lot easier. Once you've been skating for a long time you start to notice the shape of your deck to a greater extent. It takes a while to realise what shapes you like and dislike
>>
>>1568659
Best thing to do is treat the trick exactly like an ollie. You have to jump, then flick, and stay on top of the board. Don't try and do it all in one movement. Just think ollie then flick.
>>
>>1568797

Okay. I'll do what you're saying. Just a few questions before my next (2 hours of trying kickflips) session.

First I learned to ollie using the kickflip's foot position, then I tried to bend my knees so my ollie was higher(but ended up hurting my knee after so they're low now)

Then I did the ollie using the kickflip's base and did the flick, but kind of wrong.

I was flicking pointing down so my board just turn upside down.

Then I learned how to flick properly, but my jump is all messed up.

I don't know if it's my muscles that are sore already making difficult to me commiting to the trick or if I 'forgot' the movement.

I get what you're saying but when I try to do that, it ends up hitting my left leg( I'm regular ) or I just can't do a ollie high enough to have the time to ollie then flick.

Sorry for saying so much, I'm really tired and don't know how to express properly.

I'm thinking of recording me trying and asking how to get better here.
>>
>Trying to commit to tailstopping
>Keep taking front foot off because I know it's gonna throw me forward and don't want to faceplant
>After ~15 tries roll onto grass before doing it and keep front foot on no matter what
>Get thrown forward
>instinctively try to roll into it but roll too early and get thrown back on my lower neck & shoulder blades (At least I packed them)
>Pretty sore neck the next day but nothing severe

Think I can still go out to practice some shit on grass at least or leave it another day?

How the fuck do I tailstop? I can't seem to find any good info on it online.
>>
Does anyone else get really tight in their calves and hammies from just pushing around? I stretch before i skate but still happens.
>>
>>1568888
Avoid tail stops. It will cause razor tail. Just put your foot down or power slide.
Waste of quads baka
>>
>>1565042
I mean i'm not saying skate in a downpour or anything but if you live in the NW or a place that rains more than not at times you don't let some puddles ruin your life.
>>
>>1566822
he does kinda
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvBOmsk8w54
>>
>>1569085
this
Not to mention if you live somewhere like Colorado, it rains for about 5 minutes then in 10 more it is completely dry again.
>>
Are those impact absorbing foot pads a meme?
I bruised my heel and the bottoms of my feet are just kinda sore after skating my park's 6 stair the other day.
Anybody wanna weigh in? They seem like they work, but fuck $30 or whatever.
Any chinese knockoffs?
>>
noo thread: >>1569396
>>1569396
>>1569396
>>1569396
>>1569396
>>
>>1569373
that was me on both the rain comments yo.

>>1569085 =me
>>1564328 =me

what I meant was in the up in the NW it rains so much during the winter and is so clammy that the ground stays perma-wet for weeks on end. so yeah don't skate in direct rain but yeah. beater board don't be afraid of some water. rain setup useful. crispy poppy nice board for the other days/summer whatever.
>>
>>1567103
Thanks for the feedback guys
>>
>>1555537
when you pop, jump as well, dont just pull ya knees up.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.