[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunicara

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: Sin-Cara-Hunico.jpg (31KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
Sin-Cara-Hunico.jpg
31KB, 620x375px
>beat up sheamus
>beat up gotch

Shoot fighter gimmick when?
>>
When you have sex
>>
>>1501395
>the only time he doesn't botch is when he's shooting

Truly this man is alive in the wrong era.
>we will never see Sin Cara trade stiff lariats with Hansen in the hulking Texan Goliath vs furious Mexican David match of a lifetime
>>
He's strong as fuck too. He lifts 200+lbs like its nothing. Stronger than Cesaro pound for pound
>>
File: sincara.jpg (150KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
sincara.jpg
150KB, 500x368px
Can we make based Hunico the face of /asp/? He's probably a better fighter than that roid abusing vanilla gorilla who would've lost to a fat samoan if he didn't use PED's
>>
what a tiny badass
>>
>>1501410
Unless you're talking overhead press, 200+ pounds isn't impressive
>>
>>1501401
Hunico and the original Sin Cara aren't the same person.

Mistico was the botch monkey.
>>
>>1501453
and Misitico has to retire because he botch one too many bumps
>>
>>1501450
I'd like tto see you curl 200 lbs you faggot
>>
>>1501463
What does curling have to do with strength
>>
>>1501453
No shit. They both are.
>>
Is hunicara no asp approveds?
>>
>>1501399
Have sex please
>>
>>1501474
Let's see you curl 200 tough guy
>>
Hunico is officially /asp/ asproved

Based Hunico shitting on manlets backstage

Never brawl with a man from El Paso
>>
>>1502167
I'm legit jealous of Hunico's mask collection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsi63N-91lk
>>
>>1502261
He's fucking based
>>
Mistico twisted one of his fingers during a match in Del Rio and call center as a bytch. The parent others.

Also, the cholo Hunico means from 2011-2012. They bring a great deal and Primo him to build somewhat of a kind LAX stable, washing Usos and Og Sin Cara arrived Og Sin Cara his revenge, which is again injured. Hunico can pretty much stay in the match Superstars dope and Justin Gabriel, Trent Baretta, Tyson Kidd and Yoshi Tatsu, with a schism different shirts and Ted Dibiase.
>>
File: file.png (861KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
861KB, 640x1136px
Hunico is in the wall of Cena's gym(Jorge Arriaga) as being part of the One Ton Club, which i heard while its no olympic level or anything like that its pretty decent
>>
>>1502287

It's really nothing special. That's more like "you don't totally suck" level unless you're extremely light.
>>
>>1502277
I got a headache trying to read this
>>
>>1502287
>Joe anoai

BASED
>>
>>1502364
What, did he Samoan Drop it?
>>
>>1502277
wrong
>>
>>1502287
>Roman
>Seth
>no Dean

Fucking deanetty
>>
>>1502287
>Epico
>Roman
>Big E
>Rusev
>Cesaro
>Seth
>Viktor
>Kofi
>Xavier
>Titus
>Bo Dallas
>Bray Wyatt
>EC3 and Tyrus
Isn't it sad, Dean?
>>
Wtf I love sin cara now
>>
File: 1467332030131.jpg (17KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1467332030131.jpg
17KB, 500x498px
>>1502287
>no dean
>>
>>1502287

Is that "One Ton Club" a 2000 lbs powerlifting total? Because that's goddamn excellent. And pretty unbelievable that anyone besides Henry and Big E could have done it.

Or is he adding snatch and clean and jerk into it as well for that "super total"? Because then I could totally believe Cesaro and others could hit 2000 lbs.
>>
>>1503422
It's snatch, clean, and something else added on I think so it's decent, but nothing crazy like a real 2000 total
>>
>>1501474
>what does curling have to do with strength
Are you retarded?
>>
>>1503444
Yes. Explain to me what curling has to do with strength.
>>
>>1503425

It would have to be a full powerlifting total added to the Olympic total. Even actual Olympians don't total 1000 lbs in the Olympic lifts. The world record for that total is about 1038 lbs.

So the WWE wrestlers would pretty much have to add the entire powerlifting total to their Olympic total to reach 2000 lbs. And if that's the case, 2000 lbs is sort of impressive, but it's nothing particularly special. I'm a chump and my PRs add up to a 1855 lbs supertotal, AND I could pass a legit drug testing program.
>>
>>1503444

Found the curlbro.

If he can't squat 500+ lbs, he's an unlifting bitch.
>>
>>1503563
>squatting that much to fuck up your back

I dont lift like alot faggots do but what is the point of squatting? I only work on abs and bench. The six pack gets me laid. I just dont get the squats and the dead lifts. Wont that shit fuck up your back?
>>
>>1503755
No, but muscle imbalances from your stupid workout "routine" will. >>>/fit/
>>
>>1503759
How is it stupid? I have a six pack and my chest looks nice. I dont really bench alot.
>>
File: image.jpg (348KB, 650x867px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 650x867px
>>1503763
So pic related is you? you should always work on your whole body, if you don't you will look weird as fuck
>>
>>1501395
>they give him a shoot fighter gimmick and rename him Steve Brownman
>>
>>1503763
What exercise do u do to get abs six pack?
>>
>>1503777
This is just a guy on roids that literally ignored his legs. Natty people don't look like that no matter how little leg days you do
>>
>>1504083
None. Six pack revolves around body fat %. At 9% u will see your six pack. FYI the strongest abs are on guys with fat covering them. Men that are "bear mode."
>>
>>1503755
Not if you do them right. They stimulate your CNS like a mother fucker and promote overall growth. Also every woman likes thick legs and a big back.
>>
>>1503755

>I dont lift like alot faggots do but what is the point of squatting?

If you want to be particularly good at pretty much athletic pursuit, the leg and posterior chain strength that comes from increasing your squat max is invaluable.

And really, you are MUCH more likely to injure yourself playing the sports you'd be training for than you are doing squat correctly and with reasonable programming

Also, Bench Press is more likely to hurt you than squats. Shoulder injuries become increasingly likely, even with good form, as you get over 300 lbs and start pushing into legit powerlifting numbers. AND abject retards squatting with a thumbless grip or something equally dumb are putting their lives in God's hands. And there is no god.

Besides all that, friends don't let friends skip leg day.
>>
>>1502287
>Cena's gym

more reasons he's Based as fuck and BMJ. What he does outside the ring to help other get stronger.
>>
The only way he loses when it's pre-determine. The new haku
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.